The Harris's the Beginning - Cover

The Harris's the Beginning

Copyright© 2017 by Dr Cumings

Chapter 5: Steven Harris

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Steven Harris - A family, consisting of a husband, wife, son 16 and a daughter 14, is turned into sexual play things by the wife's best friend and a physiologist friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex  

When we walked into the Bensons house Mary just happen to see us and she hurried over to where we were standing and lifted Stella’s skirt. Mary rubbed her hand on my wife’s bald pussy and said. “Very good. Now go in the kitchen and get a platter of h’ordevors and offer them to our guests. If anyone decides to touch you, no matter where they chose, you are to allow it, do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Yes what cunt?”

Stella didn’t even bat an eye at Mary’s slur.

“Yes mam.”

The evening promised to include some beautiful chamber of commerce weather. Most of the guests were milling around the back yard, some were in the pool and others were sitting in the Florida room discussing the latest insane thing that President Trump had done.

I kept my eye on my wife as no one had yet sought to include me in the slave adventures.

My wife was standing next to the pool passing out tiny sandwiches when a man swam up and was asking her for one. She hand him one and just before he began to move away he happened to look up her dress to discover that she was naked under the skirt. I watch him follow her with his eyes for a couple of minutes, before he shook his head and strolled through the water to the other side of the pool where several more gentlemen were standing with drinks in their hands.

The man who saw my wife’s naked pussy was telling the others in a very animated manner about the woman with the shaved cunt and no panties on. Only one of the men seemed to believe his improbable tale and he asked for him to point her out to him.

He took the man by the arm and moved him in line of sight with my wife and pointed. “There, the chick in white.”

I watched the guy climb out of the pool and make his way over to Stella. I followed. When he arrived he just stood in front of her for a minute. She looked at him, but said nothing. He reach down and pinched the hem of her skirt and very slowly began lifting it giving her plenty of time for to realize his intentions and when she just stood there he continued to lift it until it was above her navel and her bald pussy was totally exposed.

He looked around and saw me watching, so he motioned me over and pointed at her nakedness.

I smiled and said. “Nice.”

He persisted in exposeing her and she still remained quiet. He took his hand and ran it over her smooth damp skin and when she remained mute he pushed two fingers up inside of her.

Then he said to me. “Damm that is one fine cunt.”

I nodded and said. “It sure does look like it.”

He turned back to her and asked. “Are you available for me to fuck?”

“My instructions are to pass out these h’ordevors to the guests.”

It appeared that was not the answer he wanted and he continued to stand there holding her skirt up. A couple of women saw him and told him to leave Stella alone.

Reluctantly he dropped her skirt and wandered back to the guys in the pool. She watched to where he had come from. Then my wife looked at me and gave me a feeble smile, licked her lips and continued her rounds giving the pool a wide berth

As I stood there watching my wife thread her way through the throng of guests handing out snacks, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned and found Greg Benson beside me.

Greg looked into my eyes and said. “I just saw that guy lift your wife’s dress and the two of you were staring at her pussy, you must be pretty confused by your wife’s behavior right about now.”

I didn’t want him to know that I had heard him and Bart talking in the library so I acted like a destressed husband should and told him. “I don’t understand what has gotten into her Greg. When we went home to clean up today she asked me to ... I’m almost too embarrassed to tell you this, but you are my best friend and well ... Greg, she had me shave all the hair off of her pussy! She’s never asked me to do anything like that before.”

He calmly smiles at me and asks. “Did you do it, shave her pussy, I mean?”

“Hell yes I did and my dick still hard thinking about it, and just now when she let that man lift her skirt and he showed me what he’d found ... well I, I, I just don’t know what to think, but that’s not all Greg, When we were home she informed me that she was going to let your two boys sleep over at our house with Sterling and Stephany.”

“What’s wrong with that?

“WHAT’S WRONG WITH THAT? I’LL TELL YOU WHAT’S WRONG WITH THAT!” I noticed the people around us stop their conversations and look at us. I took Greg by the arm and guided him to a section of the yard that was not populated with a bunch of people. I whispered to him in a low growl. “My fourteen year old daughter is alone in my house with your older sexually experienced boys and I am assuming if they haven’t already had sex with her they will tonight!”

Greg smiled at me and asked. “She’s going to get fucked eventually, you know my boys. Wouldn’t you rather have them bust her cherry than some other asshole?”

At first I was shocked at his assumption, then as I thought about it, I realized he had a point. His boys were some of the nicest young men that I knew. I guess if she was going to be sexually active it may as well be one of his kids that she be boyfriends with.

I calmed down a bit and shrugged. I guess you’re right, I would rather have her with one of your boys than some low life dip shit that discussed me.”

Then he hit me with something I hadn’t actually thought about. “What makes you think only one of my boys is fucking Stephany?”

“What, are you screwing with me?”

“No not at all. If one of them is shoving his cock inside your daughter them most likely the other is doing the same. My boys have always shared their toys.”

“TOYS! You think of my Steph as a TOY?”

“After tonight, yeah. By now she’s already their toy just like your wife is already Mary and Bart’s toy. It’s just that Stella hasn’t been fucked by Bart yet and Stephany has probably had both Larson’s and Carson’s cocks in her.”

On some level I knew that he was right, but I didn’t want to think of my daughter in that sexual way. I wanted to run back to the house and kick the two Benson boys out of my house, but I realized that it would be like trying to hold water from a flooding river in its banks. So I let his assertion that Stephany, at fourteen, had already experienced sex with more than one partner and on some level I hoped that she enjoyed the experience.

My mind shifted to my wife. “Ok, so maybe your boys are having sex with Steph, but what is this am I hearing you say about my wife being Bart’s sexual play thing?” I asked him as if I knew nothing of Bart and Mary’s plans.

“I’ve already probably said too much Steve. I should let Bart and Mary let you know what their plans are in their own time frame, but we’ve been friends since kindergarten and I feel I kind of owe you a heads up on what they are planning to do to you and Stella.”

“Me?” I said in feigned surprise.

“Yes you, and since I am hearing that you aren’t surprised that Stella is going to be their slut, but that they have plans for you too.”

“Yes I gathered that Mary had plans for using Stella’s body when my wife told me Mary ordered her to have me shave her snatch and then when we got here Mary inspected her bald twat, then called Stella a cunt and my wife acted like it was a normal occurrence, I figured she had sexual plans for Stella, but what use do they want with me?”

Greg again sought my eyes. “They plan for you to be Stella’s cuntstodian.”

“Cuntstodian?”

“Yeah, after they fuck your wife they are going to order you to eat the sperm out of her cunt and lick her snatch clean, also if any guy that wants to fuck your wife needs a blow job to get a boner. It will be your job to suck his cock till he’s hard enough to fuck her.”

“You can’t be serious?” I said as shocked as I could artificially muster.

“Serious as a heart attack.” My friend grinned back at me. He looked around. I had moved us into a section of the yard where we were almost totally surrounded by shrubs. “In fact.” He said, as he lowered his pants and shorts and let them drop to the grass. “You might as well get used to having a dick in your mouth sooner than later. I have needed a release ever since Bart told me what he and Mary were going to do to you and Stella, so get on your knees and suck me off.”

I looked down at his hard penis waving in the breeze. “I’m not gay Greg, you of all people should know that.”

“Maybe not, but according to Bart, you are submissive, so get down there and suck my dick and when I shoot my load in your mouth you had better swallow it.”

He pressed down on my shoulders. I went with the pressure and he pointed his prick at my mouth and pressed it against my lips. At first I resisted, then slowly I opened my mouth and he began fucking my face as he held onto my ears. Several times he drove his cock into the back of my mouth making me gag as the tip of his dick tried to enter my throat. He didn’t last long and after only about fifteen or twenty strokes he filled my mouth with his sperm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.