The Harris's the Beginning - Cover

The Harris's the Beginning

Copyright© 2017 by Dr Cumings

Chapter 2: POV Stephany Harris (14 year old daughter of Steve and Stella)

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: POV Stephany Harris (14 year old daughter of Steve and Stella) - A family, consisting of a husband, wife, son 16 and a daughter 14, is turned into sexual play things by the wife's best friend and a physiologist friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex  

When we left mom and dad at the party at one o’clock we knew we wouldn’t see them until they came home to clean up around sixish to dress for the second half of the festivities.

I was kind of surprised that they let Carson and Larson come home with us. Mom knew that I had a crush on Larson even though Carson was the older of the two by four and a half minutes. Larson was the coolest and the leader of their little group. My brother hung with them all the time and pretty much did whatever they wanted.

At sixteen they were two years older than me. I think Larson figured out that I liked him. Either he figured it out or Sterling, my brother, told him. As we walked to our house Larson put his arm around my shoulder rather possessively. Occasionally he would accidently let his fingers brush across my breast and nipple. At least I think it was accidental.

By the time we got home, both my nipples were making dents in my thin blouse. All three boys were a foot taller than me not to mention they were much bigger and stronger. They all lettered in three sports and their bodies were as hard and lean as athletes can be.

Carson kept looking at me as we walked along and when I would catch him he would grin stupidly and look away.

When we walked inside Sterling and Carson dropped down on the sofa and began playing video games. They asked me to get them sodas. I said. “I’m not your slave.” But I went into the kitchen anyway. I turned and asked Larson if he wanted one too. He nodded and followed me through the kitchen door.

I retrieved four cans from the fridge and put them on the counter. I picked one up and turned to hand it to Larson. He declined to take it and instead lifted me up by the waist and sat me on the counter. I kind of yelped when he did this because it was very unexpected.

Now our faces were on the same level rather than mine being a foot below his. He spread my knees apart and stepped between them and leaned in and kissed me. It was the first time I had been kissed by a boy. I had practiced kissing with my bestie Karen and this was way better.

Where her kisses were soft and gentle, his were rough and demanding and a hell of a lot sexier. I felt myself get wet between the legs. My body had never reacted that way before, then again no boy had ever kissed me like that before.

This was the first time any boy had shown any interest in me and quite honestly I was surprised that it was Larson as he is quite popular with the girls in our school.

If I had been standing my knees would probably have buckled. We continued to kiss until Sterling yelled out. “Hey Steph, where’s the sodas?”

I pressed lightly on Larson’s chest and he stepped back. I looked at his big hazel eyes and whispered. “Meet me in my bedroom.” He nodded, picked up his soda and turned to go. I stopped him handed him my soda and kissed him on the cheek. He smiled and left. I hopped down from the counter and took my brother and Carson their drinks.

Carson checked me out again. It felt like he was looking through my clothes. It was almost creepy the way his eyes devoured me. I suppose at fourteen I had a decent body. My breasts were almost ‘B’ cups and growing. I have been told my ass is my best feature. I definitely inherited my mother’s body and everyone considered her ‘smokin hot’

I took the stairs up to my bedroom two at a time. Fortunately even though I’m short, my legs are long and shapely for the size of my body.

I bounced in my room and closed the door. Larson was sitting at my vanity sipping his cola. I shyly sauntered over and stepped between his legs and we resumed where we left off in the kitchen.

As I moved closer to him I felt something on my upper thigh, then I realized that it was his penis. He had an erection. Embarrassed, I kind of backed away from it, but then Larson pulled me back to him and pressed it against my leg. At first it frightened me, but after a while I began to be flattered that I could turn him on like that.

I had never felt a boy before and this was turning me on as much as it was him. He pushed me back and stood. He took my hand and walked me over to the bed where he picked me up as if I were a bag of feathers and laid me on my bed. Then he lay beside me and gazed into my eyes.

My panties caught the flow from the air-conditioner between my legs and I shuddered. I have masturbated before and I believe I just had a mini orgasm just looking into Larson’s eyes. I didn’t know that could happen, but I was almost certain if I didn’t kick him out of my room right then I wasn’t going to be willing to kick him out at all.

He leaned over and kissed me again. I felt him place his hand on my tummy. He began to stroke me over my shirt. As we kissed his hand slowly traveled up to the bottom of my breast and he traced a semi-circle along the edge of my breast with one finger. I shivered.

Then his hand mover further up and his fingers closed over my left breast and he squeezed firmly. It felt fantastic. It was right on the edge of hurting, but it didn’t. I wondered how he could know how close he was to squeezing too hard.

His experienced fingers began popping the buttons on my blouse. I thought about stopping him, but that’s all I did, I just thought about it and then only for a second. I began to wonder how far I was going to let him go, but then he found the front clasp on my bra and flicked it open and the cool air rushed in and my nipples hardened even more if that were possible.

My body and mind were fighting with each other. Fear raced through my mind at how far I was allowing him to go and the lust in my body wanted him to go further. Lust was winning by a long shot.

His fingers found my nipple and he rolled it between his thumb and forefinger. I groaned and kissed him harder. My tongue was half way to his throat when our tongues reversed, like two fencers dueling, thrust and parry.

My defenses gone and only lust remaining, I reached down and grasped his penis. It seemed large even though I had no form of reference other than I knew that it was supposed to fit into my vagina and what I had in my hand seemed way too large for that to happen.

Then his hand traveled down across my stomach and into the top band of my skirt then his fingers dipped between the waist band of my panties, he slid them through my pubic hair, curled two of them into my opening and my head swum and I thought I might pass out. Only I had ever entered that domain, but it never felt like this when I put my fingers down there.

He seemed to be searching for a particular spot and I knew when he found it. He rubbed me there for a minute or so and I felt an orgasm approaching, starting deep in my loins and spreading outward. My stomach muscles tightened and my climax hit me like a sledge hammer. I screamed. Everything around me darkened and my body shook as if I were on one of those old time weight loss machines with the belt that shakes your body.

When I came back to earth and when I could think again I realized I had screamed loud enough that my brother could have heard me. I worried that he might come up and investigate, but he didn’t and then I wondered why.

Larson began pulling my clothes off of me and before I knew it I was totally naked lying next to a boy on my bed. Larson stood and kicked off his shoes dropped his pants and threw his shirt onto my vanity.

His undershorts nose coned its way toward me and in a sexual stupor I stared at him as he crawled back on to the bed and lay half on and half off me as he continued to kiss me.

He asked me. “Are you on birth control?”

I shook my head no.

“Then I assume you are virgin.”

I nodded yes. I didn’t trust myself to speak.

He paused. “I will get you a morning after pill tomorrow.” It wasn’t something he was asking me if it was ok, he just stated it as a fact that he was going to make love to me and that was where the discussion ended.

It felt strange having this conversation with him, even though I hadn’t said a word it felt like an adult as we were discussing my impending deflowering.

He practically ripped his boxers off and threw them on the floor. He lifted himself over me and told me to spread my legs. I did. He held his dick in his hand and smeared my juices on it by wiping the head through my slit. I swooned as he did this and a tear of joy and anticipation trickled from my eye and onto my pillow. Plus a shit load of fear rippled through me.

Here I was only fourteen and I was about to lose my virginity. I had assumed that it was at least a couple of years off that it would happen, yet here I am, a boy’s penis is at the opening of my vagina and he is about to plunge into me and I wanted it way more than I feared it.

Larson placed the tip at my opening and pushed gently but firmly. I felt myself open and my hole spread. Larson stopped. He held still for a few seconds and withdrew. Then he pressed again going a little deeper this time before he paused. Then he withdrew again. Each time he moved downward he entered me a bit more. When he was about half way in me on the next stroke inward he didn’t stop. He just continued till our pubic hairs intermingled. I felt stuffed. There was never any pain to speak of, just some uncomfortable stretching and he was in me, like totally in me! I suppose my hymen had been broken when I was much younger.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.