Shooting (in) Hannah - Version Bravo
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by Lubrican

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - You wouldn't think that taking a few pictures of your sister would change your whole relationship. But when I got an erection while doing that, it did change our relationship. I expected her to object. She didn't. I expected her to be disgusted. She wasn't. Instead, she decided I'd be her crash test dummy for all the erotic feelings she'd been having and couldn't (wouldn't) do anything about while she was on a date. It was only supposed to be a little exploration. Boy howdy did we explore.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

She turned it back on the next morning. It was Saturday so I slept in. When I woke up I felt good and when I feel good I like to work out. I was doing that in the corner of the garage Dad had let me set up a weight bench in when Hannah wandered into the garage.

She was wearing a jean skirt and halter top. It was well into June and things had warmed up. She came over and stood, watching me do sit-ups. I had my feet under some weight and my butt on the bench so I could go down an extra foot. My hands were crossed on my chest.

“You make that look so easy,” said Hannah.

“The more you do it the easier it gets,” I said, rising and falling at the pace I liked.

She sat on a box and watched me. When I changed over to doing bench presses she stayed.

“No plans today?” I asked.

“I feel like we need to talk,” she said.

“About last night?”

“Yes.”

I put the bar on the rests and sat up. I picked up a ten pound dumbbell and started working my right biceps.

“Are you sorry it happened?” I asked.

“That’s the problem,” she said. “I’m not sorry.”

“Why is that a problem?”

“I thought if I did that to you, I’d know what it was like and then I could use it to control Steve. Now I know I can’t even control myself.”

I put the weight down.

“Look,” I said. “It seems to me the answer to your problems is simple. Just don’t go out on dates and you won’t get horny and want to do things with Steve or any other guy.”

She stared at me.

“For such a genius, you sure are stupid.”

“Tanya Clarke does it,” I said.

“Tanya Clarke is a lesbian,” said my sister.

“And you know this because?”

“She doesn’t go out with guys,” said Hannah.

“That doesn’t make her a lesbian,” I said. “It makes her a girl who doesn’t have your kind of problem because she’s smart enough to recognize that guys can be a pain in the ass.”

You’re not a pain in the ass,” she said. “Except that girls like you too much and get scared.”

That made me feel pretty good. It was complicated, though. The guy who all the girls ‘just want to be friends with’ is the guy with a constant case of blue balls.

“Okay,” I said. “Some guys aren’t assholes, but you never know until you’re around them for a while. Tanya doesn’t gamble and all I’m saying is that if you didn’t gamble then you wouldn’t have a Steve problem right now.”

“I don’t have a Steve problem,” said Hannah. “I have a Bobby problem.”

“What the heck does that mean?” I asked.

“It means I had a really good time last night and I’m going to want to do it again.”

“I don’t see that as a problem either,” I said, as I felt blood start coursing into my cock.

“Let me explain it to you, then,” she said. “When I go out with Steve I get horny, but I don’t want to do anything about it when I’m on the date. He doesn’t like that and eventually, unless I cave, he’s going to dump me. If he dumps me then maybe, like you say, I’ll start going out with some other guy, but it won’t make any difference. Any guy I go out with is going to want what Steve wants. Meanwhile, when I get home from a date and I’m horny, you’re here. I do like doing things with you, and each time I do them I want to do more. So no matter what I do, I’m going to have to deal with somebody like Steve, and I’m going to want to do things I shouldn’t do with you. Now do you see my problem?”

“Half of your problem is that you think you have to have a boyfriend so people won’t think you’re a loser. I bring up Tanya again. I’m a guy and I know lots of other guys and not one of them think Tanya’s a lesbian. In fact, you’re the first person who ever said anything like that to me. Maybe you should talk to her about how she does that. The other half of your problem is that you like fooling around and I’m the only guy right now you feel like you can fool around with. You’ve got the rest of the summer and one more year of high school to get through and then you’ll go off to college where you can be on the pill and do whatever you want with whoever you want. If you think about it, why would you care that much what people in this school think about you? They’re not going to college with you. A year from now nobody in this town will even think about you. What they think about you in the next year won’t mean squat.”

“Okay, I get that,” she said. “But what I think about me does mean squat.”

“And you think you’re a pervert,” I said.

“No. What I think is that if I keep doing stuff with you I’m not going to be a virgin when I get to college!“ That last part was yelled and I winced because the garage doors weren’t insulated.

I stood up and went over to her as she started to cry. I put my arms around her and she kind of melted against me. But only for a second. She pushed back and said, “Ewww, you stink. You need a shower.”

“Okay, but don’t go anywhere. I don’t agree with your premise about your virginity and we need to talk about this some more.”

“Okay, but it won’t help,” she said, wiping her cheek with the heel of her hand.

“Yes it will,” I insisted. “I don’t think things are as dire as you do.”

“Go take your shower,” she said. “I won’t go anywhere.”

I went into the house and to my room. I stripped down and tossed my sweaty clothes in the hamper. In the past there had been some discord about sharing a bathroom with my sister. She spent hours in there and sometimes I had to use Mom and Dad’s, or the one in the hallway just off the living room. It was a half bath, with no shower or tub. In this case, though, I could use our shower so I went in there and got the water running. I didn’t lock the door. I never locked the door. That had been a bone of contention in the past, too. More than once Hannah walked in on me while I was taking a leak or sitting on the toilet and went complaining to Mom about it.

She wouldn’t be complaining today, though, which was made obvious when, right in the middle of my shower, my sister joined me. It isn’t a big enclosure, and there’s no way, if two people are in there, they can avoid touching each other.

Hannah’s intent wasn’t to avoid touching.

“I thought you didn’t want to be tempted,” I said as she slid her arms around me and pressed the front of her body to the back of mine.

“That’s not what I said at all,” she said. Her hand smoothed over my chest and my nipples tingled as her hand rubbed over them.

“Don’t you think this is dangerous?” I asked.

“Mom and Dad went to look at garage sales,” she said.

“You said you want to do things you shouldn’t. If you think you shouldn’t do something, that means you don’t really want to.”

“That’s not true, either,” she said. Her right hand moved down and my balls tightened in anticipation. By the time her hand found my cock it was iron hard. “I know we shouldn’t do this because nobody in the world would say it’s okay. That doesn’t mean I don’t still want to do it. I just know we shouldn’t.”

“You’re making my head hurt,” I said. That wasn’t really true. I wasn’t even thinking about my head as her hand slowly stroked my penis.

She let go of me and turned me around.

“I can’t stop doing this, Bobby,” she said, as water streamed down her face. “I can’t.”

“Then we have to decide how to control it so it doesn’t go too far,” I said.

“Which is exactly why I started doing this,” she said. “So things wouldn’t go too far on a date.”

“You have your fuck toy,” I said.

“Don’t call it that,” she said as she slid her hands under my arms and pressed her breasts against my chest. I could feel my cock touching her, but it was on her abdomen. “That’s gross.”

“You have your ... little friend?”

“That’s better.”

“You have that, and I can learn to get you off other ways,” I said.

“What about you?” she asked.

“Getting me off is easy,” I said.

“I’m horny,” she said, looking up at me through squinting eyes.

“I have an idea,” I said.

“What?”

“I’ve never kissed you. Maybe kissing me will be too weird and it will calm you down.”

She closed her eyes.

“Maybe,” she said. “It does seem a little freaky to think about doing that.”

I didn’t point out that we were naked, in the shower, with my boner pressed against the skin right in front of her womb, only two or three inches away from something it should never have anything to do with. That was a lot freakier than kissing, at least in my book.

So I kissed her. I half expected her to pull away and go “Ewwww” but that’s not what happened. Let’s just say it was a good kiss. And a long one. When she pulled her lips from mine her eyes were still closed.

“Nope,” she said, dreamily. “Not freaky at all.”

Great.

I felt something leak through my cock.

And that’s when I realized that we did, in fact, have a problem.


We got out of the shower and dried off, bumping into each other as we did so. Hannah’s hair is long and straight and drying it involves a time-consuming process of her bending over to let it hang straight, and pressing it between folds in a towel. She combs it during this process.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.