Antics at Morgan High School - Cover

Antics at Morgan High School

Copyright© 2017 by Alcarons Dad

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is the first in a series about Ian and Leanne, their sexual escapades and adventures. If you are looking for a wham bam thank you mamm story, Look Elsewhere. I am into the chase the seduction and the overstepping of boundaries. There will be actual sex in some of these stories but not all. This is fiction so remember that, and hopefully you will enjoy. Feedback is always welcomed. If I told you every little detail your imagination would lie idle.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Workplace   Wife Watching   Exhibitionism   Petting   Voyeurism  

If I told you every little detail your imagination would lie idle.

“Mmmmmm that feels sooo good Frank you have magic hands” That was my wife’s voice. WTF!

A few explanations first. My wife Leanne, of 12 years was an English teacher at Morgan High school she is 32 years young and a beauty in my eyes. Long, wavy, red hair (due to Irish heritage) framing her gorgeous pale skin and looking little more than 22 not 32. Measuring only 5’2” tall with a curvaceous yet slim body in perfect proportions. Her measurements are 36d-26-34 and both male and female heads would turn when she walked into a room. I am sure many of her male students fantasized about her all the time. Slowly, Leanne was starting to become more adventurous especially when we weren’t at school or out partying. We were also having more get togethers at home and she was becoming the life of the party type girl. There were a few boundary’s I still wanted her to drop but I didn’t press my fantasies on to her. Over time I have learnt the best place to plant an idea or suggestion into her head is during sex while she slowly builds up to her orgasm. She gets to a point where there is no stopping, she can’t turn back.

I (my name is Ian) was the school janitor and general fix it man around the school. At 6’1” tall and 205 lb I was in pretty good shape. I loved Leanne with a passion, since first setting eyes on her back in high school. Yes, we were high school sweethearts, giving our virginities to each other and living happily ever after. Ha-ha I know it sounds corny, but we are incredibly happy. I have taken to reading erotic stories lately and love stories about wayward wives especially those faithful ones that get led into temptation and their own passions win out in the end. Telling Leanne about some of my fantasies has in actual fact spiced up our love making and she now often reads some of these stories with me before bed.

Leanne got me the job at the school when I was retrenched from the Submarine corporation where I was an electrical engineer by trade. The former maintenance man at the school, Lou was 66 and he had a fatal heart attack the week after school broke up for the Christmas holidays. I started my new job at the school the week before school was to start in the new year. We are so devoted to each other and neither of us would ever think of cheating however both of us are big flirts, probably Leanne more than me because she knows I love seeing her turn a guy on. It’s the voyeur in me.

Anyway, back to what I heard and the story. I was just passing outside of one of the temporary classrooms that had recently been placed on the edge of the main oval. Most everyone had gone home as it was 4.30 pm on a Monday and there was no sport or other activities that I knew of scheduled for that afternoon.

These classrooms were of fairly standard design, holding about 35 students with a blackboard and white board at one end of the room, a teacher’s desk in front of that and then the student desks in 5 rows going nearly to the back wall. Along one side of the building, the entrance side, was a corridor with lockers and hooks on the wall, and the other side had those push out windows under main fixed windows the push out windows were all painted white so students wouldn’t be distracted by what was going on outside. I noticed that the window, three from the end was closed and that some of the paint had been scraped off at the bottom of the window. The window was about 7’. in the air as the building was on blocks. Luckily the builders had left about five of these cement blocks just under this building and on spying those I grabbed 4 of them and placed them just under this window. I just had to see what was going on.

“No Frank, don’t take liberties” said my wife. Well I quickly looked around and as I was between two of the classroom no one would see what I was doing unless they happened to stroll down one side of the building, quite unlikely at this time of day. As I stepped up onto my makeshift platform my heart was racing, as I was both petrified and excited at the same time at what I may witness here. My eyes came level with the scratched area of paint giving me a full view into the classroom. There sitting at her desk was my 32-year-old wife who looked just gorgeous to me and I think to many men going by the number of times she was hit on. Behind her standing, was Frank dressed in his tight-fitting sport shorts and a school emblazoned t shirt. Frank was the school swim coach and manager of the water polo teams. The school was state champions in water polo at least 3 times for the boys and twice for the girls in the last 10 years. He was massaging my wife’s neck and shoulders.

Leanne was wearing a fairly standard lady’s white shirt with a fawn, modest wrap around skirt. Pretty much what she wore most school days. You could just make out her lacy white bra under the shirt if you looked hard. My wife, loved wearing lacy underwear and didn’t feel it was sexy as such, but just comfortable she would say. Me, I think she liked to feel sexy and get the male teachers and the boys looking at her with lust in their eyes. Frank was slowly moving his hands in a circular motion across Leanne’s collar bone. “I will just undo another of these buttons so I don’t unduly pull on your shirt as I go out to the sides here.” With that he reached down and undid the button at the top of the swell of her breasts. Her head was lolling back and to the side slightly as she was really enjoying his ministrations. Feeling emboldened he reached forward again to undo the next button down just at the base of her breasts. Her hands moved off her lap as if she was going to stop him and then suddenly returned. Probably, she wasn’t showing much, but was she.? I could clearly see the top lace of her bra and frank being directly above her definitely would be seeing much more. The dirty scoundrel, I thought, as he with one hand delved into his pocket pulling out his phone and taking some pictures from above her head. Leanne groaned with pleasure once more, prompting him to put the phone away.

A fleeting pang of jealousy reared its head for a moment, but just as suddenly was gone as I realized I was hard as a rock. There had always been a desire of voyeurism than ran in my past (more of that at another time). Frank started moving his hands to the side of her collarbone, and this straight away started to expose much more of her bra. This prompted her to move her hands from her lap to her sides, also having the effect of pushing out her breasts more. There was definitely a full cleavage show now and his hands with their circular motion were moving to the tops of her breasts. My wife’s breasts are one of her greatest assets as they stand proud all by themselves at a healthy 36D size and she definitely keeps in shape. Watching this was a huge turn on and I found that I was pressing my hard cock against the side of the building.

Frank’s right hand the one closest to my side started to dip lower and was just reaching the top of her bra cup. He kept up a slow circular motion and as his hand started its upstroke, it had the effect of pulling her breast up with it. I wondered if she realised that this actually brought her aureole, with just a quick peek of her nipple into sight at the top of her bra cup. Saying that, it meant that Frank was getting a full view of my wife’s right breast, including her nipple. Thinking he could progress, frank’s right hand slowly moved down on the next pass and actually went inside her cup. He must have brushed her nipple because I saw her take a quick intake of breath and open her eyes, but that was all she did. Twice more, and very slowly his right hand went into her bra cup, brushing her nipple, and on the next journey downward, his hand actually brought her whole breast out into the open.

Well now he thought he hit a home run, and both hands now went straight to her breasts and started squeezing them, she let out a small moan grabbed both his hands and said “oh that is so good frank but I am very happily married and shouldn’t be letting you do this”. Dammed right she shouldn’t be letting this happen but please don’t stop as I am so excited by watching this seduction of my wife. Leanne then proceeded to take his hands off of her breasts and putting them back on her shoulders. Then after adjusting both breasts back into their cups she looks back and up at him and says “really it’s my lower back and hips that are needing the most attention”. “Sorry “said frank “I got a little carried away please forgive me”. “Hahaha” says my wife, “all is ok and thank you for the compliment”. “No problems”, said Frank “your husband is a very lucky man, now about your back. Why don’t you lean forward over your desk and I can the work those sore back muscles lower down”. “Oh, could you frank as I said before you definitely have magic hands when it comes to massage”. At this statement, she stood and lent fully over her desk, gripping the other side of the desk with her hands.This of course had the back of her skirt riding high up the back of her thighs, almost to the bottom of her ass cheeks. As Frank bent to move her chair to the side he made sure he bent his head low enough so that he could perv on her ass and panties.

I was too side on to her now so I hopped off of my platform and moved to the end window, which also had a small section of paint scraped off. By the time, I had rearranged my platform and settled myself, I got a real shock when looking back through the window. Frank had his hands on the lower part of my wife’s back, outside her shirt. He was manipulating those muscles there, then suddenly he moved his right hand to his groin and obviously rearranged his cock, he looked big with it poking out quite distinctly the front of his shorts. He then moved forward effectively pulling my wife’s shirt from the waistband of her skirt as his hands ran higher up her back. Of course this brought his groin into contact with her ass. Her eyes flew open and wide and she started to make a move to rise but as his hands were high on her back he just added a little pressure and soothingly said “relax leanne, you are in good hands and totally safe”. With this reassurance and her obvious arousal she settled back down with an audible sigh.

Geez, I was so turned on watching this I thought that if I were to touch my own cock I would be depositing a huge load in my own pants. My cock brain won and my hand without a second thought unzipped my fly and pulled my 7’” out into the sunlight.Wrapping my hand around my cock I carefully just sneezed it as I didn’t want to blow my load just yet. Thats when I heard it, a gasp or sharp intake of breath but definitely audible. My head turned sharply to the left and I thought I caught a glimpse of something at the edge of the building not 10 foot away. Quickly I hopped off of my perch and went to my knees looking under the classroom. Two pair of female legs were making a beeline around to the other side of the building. They were schoolgirls as they had the standard school shoes and white school socks.

BUSTED, I had thoughts running all over the place, loss of job, even police being involved and the possibility of my wife also loosing her job, I was doomed. But wait whats happening here. As the girls rounded the far corner of the building it looked as if one of the girls must have grabbed the other and stopped her in her tracks. Obviously there was some sort of discussion going on as you could tell that one of the girls was wanting to leave the scene and the other kept pulling her back. Then a decision must have been made as the two girls started to move very slowly and somewhat carefully back around the building to their previous position. They were about halfway back and that is when I or maybe my cock made the decision to give them a good show. God this whole thing was like such a turn on. Quickly I was back on my perch with cock in hand turned slightly towards where they would be watching from. I knew this was wrong but I was no longer in control.

Putting the thought of the girls to one side Brought my eyes back up to my personal peep hole.Even though I had been preoccupied elsewhere for at least 3 minutes nothing much had changed. Frank was still running his hands under my wife’s shirt and he had positioned himself in a way that caused his groin and hard cock to be in close contact to my wife’s backside, it looked so sexy. He didn’t seem to be pushing into her at all though, just touching. I suddenly had mental visions, of him pulling up the back of her skirt and fucking her from behind, but wait I get ahead of myself. “This is not working” said Frank, “would you mind undoing those last 2 buttons on your shirt, then I can run my hands up and down your back properly”. Obviously, Leanne was missing the skin on skin contact also for she stood erect and quickly undid those two buttons. Now that she was almost fully exposed on her front, she quickly assumed the prone position across her desk once more. Frank, of course did what any red blooded horny man would do presented with this situation, he ran his hands up and down her back a couple of times, making sure he caught up on her bra strap each time. “yes, you can undo it” said my wife “if it will make it easier to massage me, but don’t get any ideas she added”.

Well I am sure he had many ideas as he proceeded to deftly undo her bra, lift her shirt right up, and move the bra straps well to the side, and as the lace bra was soft and more a showy style, the cups at the side just seemed to fold down fairly flat also. This had the effect of exposing the sides of my wife’s ample bosom. Due to the recent holiday, we had had in Florida and all the sun tanning my wife had done, there were some clearly defined tan lines showing where her bikini strap lines were, also on the sides of her boobs the color difference was striking and looked so sexy. Of course, I am sure Frank took full notice of this as one of those ideas suddenly came to the fore. I was shocked when I saw him once again, pull his phone from his shorts and start taking pictures with one hand, while his other hand gently stroked my wife’s lower back. Quickly I checked her face which was turned towards me, and luckily her eyes were closed and she was emitting small mewling sounds.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.