Daughter's Slut Training - Cover

Daughter's Slut Training

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 7: Daughter’s Naughty Discovery

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: Daughter’s Naughty Discovery - When Mrs. Umayyah catches her teenage daughter masturbating, she realizes her daughter is a slut in need of training.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Note: Thanks to wrc264 for beta reading this!

Mrs. Umayyah

My sixteen-year-old daughter Leyla slumped to the floor, trembling from the force of her whorish orgasms. Her naked, dusky body was flushed, her round breasts rising and falling as she sucked in deep breaths. Her brothers’ cum leaked out of her pussy and asshole. She took their dicks in both her holes at the same time, learning to please two men at once.

I lowered the camcorder, the recording saved on the memory card. The video of my daughter fucking her brothers would be the perfect recruiting tool for new Johns to fuck her. Plus, I could sell copies to help refill the savings accounts I’d drained because of my online poker addiction. Then my husband never had to find out what I did.

And he got the benefit of enjoying our daughter’s nubile body.

My own body buzzed from my orgasms. I pulled my fingers out of my pussy, letting my skirt fall down my legs to my ankles. I felt so hot in my conservative dress, once again buttoned to the neckline, my hijab covering my hair. I stared at my fingers, coated in my juices, a hunger to suck them clean flowing through me.

Memory of eating my daughter’s pussy today flooded through me. I licked her clean of Principal Carver’s cum to keep him happy. He ran the high school I taught at, so keeping him happy was important. My daughter’s pussy had a delicious flavor. Now I wanted to taste myself. To suck on my fingers and revel in my own taste.

“I got homework to do,” Jalal, my baby boy, said. He gathered his clothing and gave me a grin before rushing off.

“Let me help you out, Mom,” Faizel, my eldest at seventeen, said. His voice a deep, rumbling bass, not still youthful like his little brother. He seized my hand, bringing my fingers to his mouth.

I shuddered, my eyes staring at his naked body. So strong and muscular, his skin the same swarthy brown as his father. He could be Karim except he lacked my husband’s beard, my son’s cheeks still clean-shaven. I groaned as he sucked on my fingers, licking my juices off them. My eyes flicked down his muscular body, stopping at his half-hard dick. It was just in my daughter’s asshole. What would that taste like?

He should be cleaned. But Leyla looked out of it. I could rouse her, make her do her duty as a slut, but ... A mother could help out her son, too.

“Come with me,” I told my son, setting the camcorder down on the shelf as I walked to the stairs. I felt my son’s eyes on me, lusting after me the same way the teenage boys I taught math to did. Those same hungry, young eyes.

“What are you up to, Mom?” he asked, voice thick and commanding.

“Taking care of my son,” I said, throwing a look over my shoulder and smiling at him. The same sort of smile I used to beguile his father at sixteen. “Your cock is all dirty. Let your mother clean you up.”

He gave me a big grin.

My pussy burned as I climbed the stairs, that wet itch sending needful tingles rippling through my body, just begging to be naughty. My panties soaked up my juices leaking out of me. My clit throbbed against the sodden fabric.

My breasts jiggled in my bra as we went up the stairs. I tried not to rush, but I was so aching to satiate my pussy. I gained the top of the stairs and headed for Faizel’s room, throwing open his door and sauntering inside. He followed me in, his hand flicking the door closed behind us.

It almost did close but didn’t latch. I didn’t care. I was already on my knees, staring at that big, thick cock thrusting from the dark curls of his bush, his heavy balls swaying beneath them. He had such stamina. His father was insatiable at this age. Once we were married, he would fuck me over and over, sometimes all night long.

But we never did all the naughty things I’d done with my sons. Anal sex. Blowjobs. Double penetration.

“Mmm, yes, let mommy take care of you,” I groaned, running my hands up and down his muscular thighs. “Let me clean off your whore-sister’s ass from your cock.”

He just smiled at me while his hands grabbed my hijab, pulling it off my head. My black hair spilled about my face. He ran his hands through the silky strands as I leaned in. I breathed in, smelling his salty precum mixing with the sour tang of my daughter’s asshole.

Such a depraved hunger shot through me. My tongue flicked out, swirling around the crown of his dick, tasting Leyla’s bowels on my son’s dick. He groaned, hand tightening in my hair. I caressed the tip, cleaning off my daughter’s ass. My hands squeezed his muscular thighs, loving how hairy they were, how strong he was.

“That’s it, Mom,” he groaned. “Just suck all of Leyla’s ass off of me. Mmm, you are a naughty mom.”

“A good mom,” I groaned. “One who loves her sons so much.”

He just grinned at me which turned into an open-mouth groan as my lips slid over his dick.

I shuddered, sucking at his dick, the sour flavor of ass swelling in my mouth. It was such a dirty taste, something so naughty. Heat rippled out of my pussy, my body quivering as I slurped on my son’s cock. My tongue danced about his shaft, working to clean off every bit.

I’d seen Clint’s women do this, sucking their ass off his dick. He’d fuck their mouths, make them swallow every inch of his shaft. Deep-throat him. My pussy clenched as I took more and more of my son’s cock, staring up at him and taking such motherly pride in the pleasure crossing his strong face.

“Damn, Mom,” he panted as his dick brushed the back of my throat. “You’re not going to do that? Svetlana doesn’t even do that.”

Svetlana was his American girlfriend, a whore who put out. She wasn’t good enough to marry my son, but she had holes for him to satiate his desires. Still, she should do this much for my son. Maybe I should talk to her.

I kept pressing my mouth down his cock. I relaxed my gullet, fighting my gag reflex. I coughed once then shivered as his dick slid down my esophagus. I sucked in breaths through my mouth, my throat stretched so open. It felt so weird, so wrong.

But the moans my son made caused me to shudder. So worth it.

“You are the best mom,” he groaned as my lips pressed into his thick pubic hair, my tongue caressing his sour shaft. “Damn, yes.”

I swallowed, massaging his dick with my throat. He groaned as I drew back my mouth, sucking so hard, polishing his dick. My tongue danced around his cock, searching for every bit of sour musk remaining. I wanted him so clean. I shuddered, my hands squeezing his thighs, my fingers wanting to attack my dripping pussy.

My cunt smoldered. A fire ready to erupt in my nethers. I sucked harder, bobbing my mouth, fucking his cock down my throat over and over. It went easier and easier. His chest rose and fell above me, muscles rippling as he savored the pleasure of his mother’s mouth.

“I’m going to cum so hard, Mom,” he groaned. “Shit. Just keep sucking and deep-throating me. You are such a great cock-sucker, Mom. Just the best.”

My pussy clenched.

My tongue danced around the crown of his dick before I slid my mouth down his shaft again. He groaned as I swallowed his cock once more. He worked down my gullet, my moans massaging his dick. Pleasure spilled across his face.

I sucked hard, sliding my mouth up his dick. The sour musk almost vanished, only the salty taste of his dick remained. And what a wonderful flavor that was. A heady wave washed through me. I felt so wicked. Such a naughty mother.

“Mom!” he grunted, my only warning.

Hot cum spurted into my mouth.

My son’s salty treat spilled into my mouth. I shuddered, the thick cream spilling around my mouth. I savored the flavor, another tremble racing through my body. I gulped down his jizz. It warmed down to my belly while my son groaned.

Such pleasure spilled across Faizel’s face. I gave him this rapture. My mouth. I excited him. He thought I was hot. Sexy. He grunted as he spilled the last blast of cum into my mouth. I swirled it around, loving the taste in my mouth, savoring it before I gulped it down.

“Damn, Mom,” he groaned, breathing heavily. “Just damn.”

I popped my mouth off his dick and rose. “Mmm, there, you’re all clean.”

“And what about you?” he asked, his hands seizing my hips. “I bet your pussy is on fire.”

“I was just helping out my son,” I said, shuddering as his hands slid up my body to cup my large breasts through my blouse and bra. “That’s all.”

He squeezed, brushing my hard nipples. “Mmm, right.”

He backed me to his bed, kneading my tits. I sank down on it. And he followed. Such a naughty boy. He knew he shouldn’t do this with his mother. I wasn’t a slut like Leyla. But he wanted me too badly to care. His fingers moved from my breasts to the buttons.

He worked them down.

“Mmm, do you like your mother’s tits?” I asked when he’d opened my blouse, exposing my dusky breasts cupped in a cream colored bra.

“Definitely,” he groaned, pushing the blouse off my shoulder. His hands moved behind my back as the top slipped down my arms. He found the clasp of my bra, unhooked it with skill. My breasts swayed as he pulled it off. “They’re amazing.”

His hands squeezed my naked tits, my brown nipples thrusting hard and fat. He pressed his face between them, nuzzling at the breasts he nursed at as a baby. I shuddered, his lips kissing and sucking at my inner slopes, face turning back and forth to love both my boobs.

“Do your friends ever talk about me?” I asked, his fingers rubbing my nipples as he enjoyed my tits, tingles racing down to my molten pussy.

“Oh, yes,” he grinned. “They think you’re a MILF. A—”

“Mother I’d Love to Fuck,” I purred. “I know the term. So they find me sexy?”

“Oh, yes, Mom,” he panted. “You got these big tits. You can’t hide them. Even in your conservative blouses. They all stare at them. And your ass. You have a great ass. You and Ms. Samuels are the two MILFs all the boys want to fuck. The hottest teachers at our high school.”

“Both MILFs with big tits, huh?” I asked.

“Yeah,” he groaned, squeezing my soft breasts with those strong hands.

I shuddered as he sucked on my right nipple, his lips sealing about the nub. My body squirmed beneath him, the bed creaking. As he loved my tits, I remembered the way the boys in my class looked at me when I unbuttoned my blouse during my last lesson.

Especially Pete. He had that virgin vibe. And his parents were rich...

“Oh, Faizel, yes,” I moaned as my son nibbled on my nipple. “Mmm, such a good, strong boy. Yes, yes, you know how to treat your mother.”

His mouth popped off my nub, leaving it wet and glistening. “Yes, I do. I know just what you need.”

I groaned as he engulfed my left nipple. He sucked so hard, sending the pleasure straight down to my pussy. His hands stroked down my smooth belly to my skirt. He found the claps, loosening it. I lifted my ass, helping him push it down my thighs as he loved my breasts.

Then his hands found my panties.

His thumbs hooked the waistband. He peeled down the cream-colored satin. Cool air brushed my drenched bush. My pussy tingled. I squirmed, my snatch begging to be touched. My panties joined my skirt on the floor. His hands pushed my thighs apart.

He popped his mouth off my nipple, his eyes locked between my legs. On the pussy that birthed him. I licked my lips as my son leaned down and pressed his face into my black bush. I shuddered as my son licked through my pussy.

“So how does it feel having a mother all your friends want to fuck?” I asked as pleasure rushed through me.

His tongue dragged through the folds of my married cunt, flicking my clit as he stared up at me. “Makes me glad I get to fuck you.”

“You are such a bad son. That’s your father’s pussy you’re licking.”

“Yes, it is,” he said with such pride.

Then he licked my snatch again. My entire body quivered. The pleasure rushed through me as he ate my pussy with such gusto. When Leyla did it, she had a gentle lust. She hungered for my snatch, licked me hard, but she didn’t have this rough domination of my cunt. She didn’t try to own it the way her older brother did.

Faizel devoured my cunt like he owned my pussy. He swirled his tongue through my sheath, probing the hole that birthed him. Pleasure rushed through me. I drank it in, loving the incestuous delight of my son pleasing me. I gasped and moaned, humping against him as his nose rubbed against my clit.

“That’s it,” I groaned. “Ooh, yes, that’s how you thank your mother for everything she’s done.”

“You’ve done so much,” he groaned. “Like sucking my dick clean of my sister’s asshole.”

“Yes, yes, yes!” I shuddered, his tongue diving deep into my snatch, stirring through my folds. I was on fire from watching my son fuck my slut-daughter and then from sucking his dick clean of her ass. My orgasm swelled so fast. “Getting your dick clean to fuck pussy.”

“Your pussy,” he growled. “That’s why you did it.”

I shuddered, biting my lip. I wasn’t a slut. I wasn’t. “Just being a good mother.”

“And I’m being a good son.” He sucked on my clit. Hard.

My orgasm exploded through me. My pleasure squeaked through me. I gasped and shuddered. I humped against him as the rapture flooded through my body. My big tits heaved as the bed creaked beneath me. My thighs locked on his head, holding him in place as he sucked on my clit.

Then he jammed fingers into my convulsing snatch. My eyes rolled back into my head. I savored the pleasure of having my cunt eaten. A delight Karim never gave me, but one I’d learned to enjoy from my daughter.

And my son showed me such skill at it.

His fingers pumped in and out of my cumming snatch. My flesh spasmed about him, drinking in the friction of his plunging digits. His tongue flicked and battered my clit, the sparks setting off new explosions of orgasmic delight.

My son kept me cumming. He kept me gasping and moaning and heaving on the bed. He plundered my pussy, gave me such rapture. My mind boiled. I loved having my pussy licked. I gripped his curly hair, holding his face to my cunt.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I snarled. “Oh, my son is such a stud. I raised such a strong, young man! Oh, yes!” He stared up at me with such hungry eyes. He needed something from me now.

“Fuck me,” I gasped as the pleasure raged through my body. “Fuck your mother with that big cock! Let Mommy’s pussy make you cum so hard!”

He grinned at me.


Leyla Umayyah

I held my phone to my ear, trembling, waiting for my friend Kimmy to say something. My brothers’ cum leaked out of my pussy and asshole as I knelt on the living room floor. All the dazed euphoria of my many orgasm from taking both their dicks in my holes vanished, swallowed by the fear that I’d ruined my friendship with the blonde girl on the other end of the line.

Today, after servicing my first customer, Principal Carver, I found my friend Kimmy waiting for me in hall outside my mom’s classroom. She was shocked my mom had whored me out. And, in a fit of sluttish lust, I took advantage of my friend. I kissed her. I fingered her pussy. I made her cum so hard.

But when I wanted her to return the favor to my slutty cunt, she freaked out and fled.

I’d been nervous all day that I ruined our friendship. She was such an innocent girl. As close as an American girl could get to being a good, Muslim woman. She dressed modestly, except she left her blonde hair uncovered, and was a virgin. She’d never done anything sexual with someone until I molested her sixteen-year-old cunt in the bathroom at our high school today.

“Kimmy, say something,” I said.

“Leyla, I...” Her voice was quiet, almost strangled. “I ... Just wanted to...”

“It’s okay. You can say it.” I took a deep breath, bracing myself for the condemnation, for the anger and betrayed hurt.

“I want to apologize.”

I blinked. “For what?”

“For ... you know.”

I shook my head, utterly baffled. “I really, really don’t know, Kimmy. I was the one that kissed you. Fingered you. I should be apologizing. I shouldn’t have done that.”

“No, no,” she said quickly. “I ... I liked that. A lot. I ... I never came before. Not even when I ... I touched myself.”

“You masturbate?” I asked. “But you never cum?”

“I would feel good, but ... nothing like what we did. None of those fireworks.” She swallowed. “I knew you needed me to ... to do the same to you. I should have ... But I was so confused. We’re both girls. And I like boys and ... I just freaked out. I should have ... I should have made you cum, too. I’m sorry.”

“You don’t have to be,” I said. “Really. It’s fine. You were scared. That’s okay. I’m just glad we can still be friends.”

“Of course.” I could hear the smile in Kimmy’s face. I pictured her beaming as she sat on her bed, surrounded by her stuffed animals, braces glinting on her teeth. “We’ll always be friends. Me, you, Izzy, and Kendra. Best friends forever.”

“Forever,” I said, sighing. I leaned back against the couch, spreading my thighs apart. I stared down at my shaved twat, my younger brother’s cum staining my flushed vulva. My finger rubbed at the jizz, drawing milky patterns across my pudenda. “So you don’t mind that I’m a slut?”

“No, no.” She paused. “In fact ... I kind think it’s ... it’s hot.”

“Really?” I asked, forming a little heart out of cum, the pearly jizz drying on my skin.

“Yeah. I mean ... You fucked your brother Faizel at school.” Something breathy had entered her voice, her words coming out quicker. “I couldn’t stop thinking about that all day.”

“Ooh, so you want to fuck that hunky brother of yours?” I asked, my finger sliding down to my clit. I rubbed my little nub, sparks shooting through my body. Carter was cute.

“Not my brother.” She sounded hesitant again.

“Well, who?” I so wanted to know. My finger danced faster on my clit, my pussy clenching, more of Jalal’s cum pouring out of my cunt. I squirmed on the wet spot made of my brothers’ combined jizz leaking out of my holes. “You can tell me. I’ve fucked both my brothers, my dad, and our school’s principal. Nothing you can admit that would shock me.”

“It’s my dad.” She let out a girlish squeal of excitement. “He’s just so sexy. I think about him all the time.”

“Ooh, I bet. Having sex with my dad is amazing. It’s my favorite.” I trembled. “I just feel so close with my dad. Like it’s so special that we’re having sex.”

“I want that!” Kimmy said. “I want to be a slut just like you. But I don’t know how to do it. How to have sex with my dad. How’d you do it?”

“My mom trained me.” My eyes widened. “I just had the most amazing idea. Let me talk to her. I bet she can train you, too. Help you fuck your dad.”

“Really?”

“Really.”

I winced at the shriek from my friend. I pulled my phone from my ear as her girlish excitement, and incestuous lust, burst out of her. I couldn’t help smiling. I would help my friend discover her inner slut. Just like mom did for me.

“Okay, let me talk to her. I’ll let you know what’s going on.”

“Yes, yes,” Kimmy said. “Oh, Leyla, you are the greatest friend ever. I could just kiss you.”

“Oh, I’ll hold you to that,” I told her. “Kiss me. Finger me. Lick my pussy. I want to feel those braces on my twat.”

“Deal,” she said. “I would gladly lick your pussy all day if it meant I could make love with my daddy!”

“You will. No guy can resist a slut. I’ll talk to you later.”

“Bye!”

I wanted to keep masturbating as I ended the call, but I was so excited. I hoped to my feet, my round breasts jiggling before me. Cum trickled down my thighs, leaking out of both holes. I loved it, feeling like just such a slut. I gripped my phone in hand, my pussy on fire, and then wondered where my mom was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.