Sue's Descent Into a Cum Whore and Slut
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2018 by Billybobnasty

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sue tries to help her sister out with a debt owed to a loan shark but finds herself drawn into a world of submission

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Tit-Fucking  

It took several weeks and a careful use of the product for Sue to feel normal again and for the bruises and welts on her body to heal. She was of course still horny as hell, but at least the abuse she was taking was self inflicted. But it wasn’t long before the Bag was empty and she needed her next fix.

She called Tracy and arranged to meet her in a local bar that evening. Sue dressed conservatively in a baggy top and long skirt and when Sue walked in, Tracy was not there. Sue ordered a drink at the bar and waited. After 20 minutes she received a text. It said she had to pick up a guy in the bar, and give him a blow job, keeping the cum in her mouth and then find Tracy in the car park before she could swallow. Again she had little choice as the alternative was those animals of Mikes so she looked around the bar to find a man. In the corner was a guy sitting alone so she walked over and asked if she could join him. They had a couple of drinks and then to her shame, Sue had to ask the question ‘Um, this might seem a bit forward but I really like you and I give excellent head, how about a blow job. Of course the guy readily agreed, and they slipped into. Back room. Sue sank to her knees and pulled his Cock out of his pants., it was another huge cock, and she felt her pussy start to wet. He pulled her top over her head and she went to work sucking his big cock. She felt him about to come when the door flew open and a screaming woman ran in. What are you doing to my boyfriend you cunt!

Sue looked startled, looked up and the guy who suddenly looked very sheepish and then at this huge tattooed woman running towards her. She grabbed Sue’s hair and threw her against the wall, sending her head spinnning, then punched her in the stomach, then hit her with an uppercut that knocked her clean out.

When Sue came around she found herself in a fighting cage, completely naked surrounded by a cheering crowd. The tattooed woman was standing over her and pulled her up by her hair and walked her around the ring. ‘You want to see this cunt get fucked up?’ She shouted. A resounding yes came back from the crowd.

She hit Sue in the ribs with two blows and then jabbed a punch into her kidneys. She then spun her around and smacked her left tit sending it bouncing wildly. Sue’s reaction was to cover them up which left her head and body unguarded. After a few minutes of battering Sue was bearly able to stand. She pulled Sue to a corner post and tied a rope around her neck to the post and then tied her arms above her head. She then grabbed a nipple in each hand and began to pull and twist them mercilessly. Her tits looked liked cones as it looked like she tried to rip them from Sue’s body, then an idea struck her. She tied 2 ropes around her base of her tits then tied them to the ropes above her head and began to pull. This meant all of her weight was taken by her tits as her body was lifted into the air. Sue’s screams filled the room as the woman walked around the ring proud of her work. She then opened the cage door and was handed a thick black strap on which she tied to herself and then walked over to Sue. With her body hanging by her tits she was powerless to resist and the woman slowly worked the big black cock into her. She then grabbed Sue’s purple tits and used them to pull her back and forth onto the dildo. Her screams filled the room and when she was almost hoarse the tattood woman stood back and said to her. ‘Are you sorry for sucking off my boyfriend?’ Yes, yes Sue screamed. ‘ are you ready to take your punishment?. ‘Yes, yes anything just release my tits’. ‘Anything? The woman smiled... ‘Yes, screamed Sue.

The ropes were lowered and removed from her neck, her tits had two thick round purple welts around the base and she dropped to her knees sobbing.

Come with me cunt, you got some work to do

Sue was given a mini skirt and a halterneck top to wear and was driven by the tattooed woman across town. They arrived at dingy youth club that was filled with mainly black youths aged from 16 to 18. There was a pool table and a number of sofas dotted around the room.

Hi. Boys, the tattooed woman said. ‘Remember I said I would get you a treat for winning that basketball tournament last week? Well here it is. Step forward Sue, Sue obeyed head bowed. Take off your top, Sue did as she was told. She could feels the eyes in the room staring at her lucious tits. ‘Now tell them what you said they can do to you. ‘Anything’ Sue mumbled. Louder she said. ‘Anything Sue said. I’ll be back at dawn ... no permanent damage please now boys. Sue looked up as the tattooed woman left and several black guys walked towards her.

She was pushed to her knees and several Cocks were shoved into her face. She began sucking one and her hands were pulled onto two more. They were all huge but it wasn’t long before she had one buried in her throat. She was being throat fucked while wanking two Cocks and she then felt a face slide underneath her and start working on her clit. Sucking nibbling biting, Sue was loving it. Her pace increased on the cock in her mouth, and her left hand moved to her nipple to begin twisting and tugging it subconsciously. The boys noticed her abuse her tits with interest, whilst Sue felt an orgasm rising but as she was on the bring the tongue left and her hand went straight to her clit to finish herself off, but before she could do it it was pulled up and back onto one of the Cocks. The boys took it in turn fucking her face, until he said I’m going to cum. He told Sue to open her mouth and stick out her tongue he came in her mouth and over her chin And she was instructed to scoop the dregs into her mouth then deposit the cum into a bucket next to her. She saw several flashes and realised this was all being filmed, but had no time to say anything before another cock was inserted.

After servicing several Cocks on her knees she was lifted up and flipped onto her back on one of the sofas with her head hanging of the edge. This helped her knees but removed any control she had and within seconds a cock was in her throat fucking her face with balls slapping her nose. The cock came quickly and was soon replaced. Meanwhile eh could feel fingers working into her pussy. Firstly one, then two and before long four fingers were working open her wet pussy. All she could do was make gargling noises as her throat was fucked as her arms were pinned down, and then she felt a full fist start sliding in and out of her cunt. She needed her tits to be worked so she could cum but could speak so she did her best to work the cock in her mouth to get it to cum, which it soon did. She spat the foul liquid into the bucket and managed to say. Please hurt my tits before the next cock was inserted.

The boys were perplexed as they were inexperienced but soon began to bite twist and pull her nipples, but again as she was about to cum, the fist left her pussy leaving her to buck wildly to try to cum.

She didn’t know how many Cocks she had serviced but her throats felt raw and her tits were black and blue. Her mouth was permanently wide open and her face and hair were a mess from a combination of her own saliva and cum.

Eventually the throat fucking stopped and a young girl helped her up. She gave Sue a drink and wiped off her face and hair. ‘Tell u what babe, let’s make this interesting. How about we have 30 minute slots. At the start of each half hour you and me draw a card from the card deck. If yours is higher you can relax for 30. If mine is higher you do whatever I decide.’ ‘Ok Sue said, figuring that she had a 50 50 chance of winning.

They drew the first card and Sue won. She asked if there was a bathroom, and was shown the way. It gave her some time to clean up and assess her battered breasts.

At the end of 30 minutes the next card was drawn and Sue lost. Ok Sue pick 3 guys and let them do what they want to you. She picked 3 guys sat on a sofa and the first one came over. Ok bitch u gonna be a chipmunk. I want my cock in your throat and my balls in your cheeks. Sue was pushed to her knees and the guy slid his cock into Sue’s throat, after working it in and out a few times he then used a finger to pull open her cheek and slide in one ball then did the same the other side. There were more flashes as Sue found this big cock buried in her throat with his balls making her look like a chipmunk with her nose buried in his pubes. ‘Oh yeah bitch’ the guy said as pulled his junk out of her mouth with a loud pop. The next two guys smiled and said, we have a surprise for you. They laid on the floor in a way that their two Cocks were together giving Sue a double cock to slide onto. ‘I cant’ Sue said, but then the young girl said, either do it or face the consequences.

She walked over knealt over the Cocks aand began to work her way down and on to the two Cocks. They were both big and it took a while but she was soon halfway and then all of the way. She had never felt so full and immediately she wanted to cum, she began to grind on the Cocks but to no avail despite her pulling and tugging on her own nipples.

At 30 minutes the timer bleeped with Sue still grinding as hard as she could. The next two rounds Sue won one and lost one and then the girl said, how about we play double or quits. I win I get an hour, I lose you can go? The guys all seemed nervous but Sue agreed willingly seeing a way of getting out.

Of course the deck was stacked so when she lost there was little surprise, but an evil smile crept across the face of the young girl. She opened a bag and took out two ropes that secured Sue’s arms folded back with her wrists between her shoulder blades. This pulled her shoulders back and accentuated her breasts. She then took out a roll of nylon fishing wire and began sucking and tugging Sue’s left nipple once it was fully extended she looped the wire tightly around the nipple several times and then went to work sucking the right nipple. Once that was fully extended she looped the wire around the back of Sue’s neck, pulled it taught and the wrapped it around her right nipple. This had the effect of tying her nipples together pulling them up toward her face. The girl then secured a small hook to the wire on her right nipple and fixed a small green canvas bag. Sue looked both confused and fearful as her nipples were already starting to ache.

Ok this game is easy. The girl said. You approach any guy and they say what they want to do to you. If you agree then you do it. If you don’t, they drop a pool ball into the bag. Simple. Sue approached the first guy and asked him what he wanted. I want to fuck you in the ass. No Sue stated quickly so the guy walked over and dropped a ball into the bag. Suddenly the situation dawned on her as the bag got heavier it pulled her right nipple down and her left nipple up. The next 3 guys all wanted to fuck her in the ass and three No’s later her tits were in real trouble. Her right nipple was being pulled down to her navel and her right one was near her chin. She had to walk carefully to Avoid causing more pain and damage to her nipples.

The next guy laid back and said, I will take a ball out if you drink the bucket of cum you spat out earlier. Sue was horrified, but the pain in her tits was excruciating so she agreed. The guy took a ball out and sat Sue on a chair. He then turned on a video camera close to her face and held up a page for her to read. She shook her head and said no, never. So he dropped the ball back in the bag, and then added two more. Sue screamed, ‘ that was 2’ ... we’ll you teased me cunt he said. The next guy said, I want to fuck you doggy style. Sue agreed and he lifted a ball out of the bag. He told her to stand behind the couch and bend over. This had the effect of pulling her right tit down and her left tit up, and he then slid his big thick cock into her cunt. He started slowly but soon began to strike a rhythm that made the bag of balls swing like a pendulum which was an amazing sight to witness. With her hands tied she was powerless to do anything, just suffer the abuse at the hands of these animals.

He pulled her hair back into a ponytail and was told to open her eyes and beg to be fucked. She opened her eyes and the camera was close to her face, she felt a heavy whack across her arse and she knew what to do. Please fuck me fuck me harder, spank me again stick it in me. Where shall I cum cunt, wherever you want dump your load on me. He didn’t last long before he walked around in front of her and let fly another load all over her face and then used his finger to wipe it into her mouth. She then dribbled it out into the bucket in front of her.

She approached the next guy who looked at her and said. Let me tie up one of those titties. Sue had no idea what would happen, but it would mean one less ball so she agreed. He removed a ball and placed a bag on her head so she couldn’t see what was happening. Meanwhile he took a long elasticated rope pulled it tight and began to wrap it around the base of her right tit that was supporting the Bag. He looped it 20 or 30 times until her tit looked like a mushroom. Thin at the base and then fat and an angry red colour at the top with the nipple still extended supporting the bag. When her hood was removed she screamed at the state of her poor tit. And begged him to remove the rope. ‘Not my turn’ he said

She approached the next guy and begged him to remove the rope. ‘Let me fuck you in the ass he said. Tears ran down her face as she said no and a ball was added. She looked incredible as her left nipple was now a full 3 inches long being pulled close to her ear, whilst her right tit was the shape of a mushroom with her nipple being pulled vertically down at almost 5 inches in length.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.