Sue's Descent Into a Cum Whore and Slut - Cover

Sue's Descent Into a Cum Whore and Slut

Copyright© 2018 by Billybobnasty

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sue tries to help her sister out with a debt owed to a loan shark but finds herself drawn into a world of submission

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Tit-Fucking  

At midday Sue arrived at the bar and walked in. it was a typically seedy joint used by local construction workers as a place to have a pint between work shifts. No carpet on the floor, paint peeling from the walls. Neil was at the bar talking to a monster of a guy, over 6 feet tall and over 6 feet wide, tatoos over his arms and neck, with a long scar across one cheek. ‘Ah slut’ Neil called out, causing every eye in the place to look at this stunning cunt that had entered the bar...

‘You will find your uniform in the back, so you have 5 minutes to get changed as the barman is off home’. ‘uniform?’ Sue had a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach, ‘But first of all you can give me a kiss’. Sue walked over and Niel assualted her with his tongue deep into her mouth his hand stroking the side of her tit as it went down to her ass.

When ehr entered the back room there was a pile of clothes and a note. Wear this AND ONLY this cunt, it said. The top was white, thin with a deep v neck that reached down to her navel where it was cut off revealing her midriff. The skirt was a micro mini that just about covered her ass. There was also a collar that she put around her neck, and knee length black latex boots with a 5 inch heel. She looked both strunning and slutty in equal measure.

She walked out to mass applause and a range of degrading comments that caused her both revultion and wetness in equal measure. She walked behind the bar and started taking orders. She quickly realised that all of the glasses were below the bar and so for every order she had to either bend forwards, giving a complete view of her big tits or squat and expose her pussy. She could sense the feeling in the room as the bar became stuffed with guys leering, making comments and she could almost sense the number of hard on’s she was creating. After a while one of the guys said, ‘and one for yourself darlin’, and she politely declined, but Neil chirped up ‘Now Sue, thats not very polite is it? Now say sorry, give him a kiss to apologise and take a drink of his choosing’.

The guy reached across the bar and, suprisingly, lifted her chin gently and gave her a slow sensual kiss, sending her pulse rate spiralling and her cunt into overdrive. She lingered for a little too long, then stepped back. ‘Um you can have a large tequila’ he then said. Sue poured the drink and necked it down, the alchohol hitting her hard ... This of course just spurred everyone on, 5 rounds and 5 large tequilas later Sue was obviously drunk and struggling to keep her pride in tact. The next guy ordered and ordered a large whisky for Sue ... He then said ‘or I will drink it for you, if you show me your tits’ ... her head was swimming in an alchohol induced daze, her pussy dripping wet and over an hour left on her shift. ‘Ok’ she slurred and she lifted her top up to reveal her big juicy tits ... the room roared in appreciation. The next guy did the same and again the room cheered, the next guy asked to see her cunt, she refused and had to down a large whiskey which slammed her visibly, she knew she couldnt take much more of this or she would pass out and then god only knows what would happen to her.

The next guy ordered and told her to drink a large Zambuca, which she hated at the best times, he then said ‘Or I will drink it if you remove your top and leave it off for the rest of the shift, and we all give you 10 minutes without having to take a drink’. What have i got to lose, Sue thought as they had all seen her lucious tits already, she lifted her top over her head and hung it behind the bar. Applause rang around the bar, and Sue blushed, but her pussy was throbbing and it tool all of her self control to keep her fingers out of her cunt. 10 minutes soon passed leaving 45 minutes on her shift and the next order was placed. ‘You can have a large brandy, or spread your legs and show me your cunt’. despite her inebriated condition she took the drink, and was borderline starting to see double. The next guy order a large tequila for Sue and said ‘or you let me behind the bar to squeeze your tits for 2 minutes’ ... She couldnt take another drink so she invited him round. he stood behind her and began to slowly squeeze her tits and stroked her erect nipples, after a while she could feel his cock inside his jeans pressing against her ass and she leaned back subconciously enjoying his working of her tits. He was teasing her tits, tugging her nipples gently away from her body and she really wanted him to bend her over the bar and fuck her while doing it. of course what the bar realised was she was loving it which sent a whole different set of throughts runniing through thr minds of the guys in the bar.

Once his time was up he kissed Sue long and hard, her hand instinctively reaching to stroke his cock and then he walked back to the other side of the bar. ‘The next guy was bearly 18 and he said he wanted the same’ and Sue readily agreed. Unfortunately he had a different view on how tits should be handled. he walked behind her and pulled her arms behind her back then pulled her close trapping her arms behind her. he then grabbed both nipples and pulled them up and out until her tits were cone shaped causing her to gasp in pain, which just led him to then twist her nipples. he then started twirling them around in circles causing her tits to bounce and her nipples be even more extended. He then released her nipples and started spanking her tits, one then the other getting harder and harder. he then whispered in her ear ‘keep your arms where they are cunt’ and walked in front of her... ‘leftie or righty guys?’ he asked to the crowd... ‘Right’ they said and he smashed his open hand down on her right tit. ‘What do you say honey’ ... Sue’s head was swirling, pleasure, pain, drunkeness ... she had no choice ‘Thank you, may i have another’ ... he then proceeded to give her tits a long hard spanking, left then right, then left again leaving her tits red and glowing. He then gave her a kiss and went back to the front of the bar ... there were only a few minutes left and after her tit abuse Sue took the last few drinks leaving the guys in the bar highly frustrated at not seeing more of this brunette in action.

She swayed into the back room followed by Neil and the big guy he was talking to. Sue could bearly stand and was slurring with her head spinning in an alcholic daze ... So our deal was you do 2 hours and I give u a gift to make you cum and give you Tracys number yes?. ‘Yes’ she agreed. Andy, show Sue her gift. Andy dropped his trousers to reveal the biggest cock she had ever seen hanging between his thighs, it was 8 inches long and 3 inches wide. ‘I know you want it and I know it will make you cum, but first come over here please’ Sue walked over and neil turned her around and strapped her arms together tightly behind her back, he then turned her around and invited Andy over and they both began to suck her long thick nipples, after a couple of minutes they were rigid and Neil pulled out a roll of Nylon wire and wrapped a length around one nipple and another peice around her other nipple. he then grabbed both ends and led her over to a table where an O ring was screwed to one edge. he then looped the wire into the O ring and began to pull both ends forcing Sue to bend over the desk. When he was happy and she was suitably bent over he tied the wire off effectivly tying her to the table by her tits. he finished by tying her hair back into a ponytail.

Andy walked up behind her and began to work his cock into her sopping wet cunt ... she was so pissed and horny so didnt even think to object and after some forcing his cock began working its way into her cunt... ‘Tell me what you want cunt’ he said... ‘Fuck me please, stick that big cock in my cunt and fuck me till i cum’. he then slammed his cunt deep into her cunt causing her to buck which pulled hard on her secured nipples. He then started drilling her, pounding his big cock into her tight wet cunt then wrapped his hand in her ponytail and pulled back hard causing her tits to be pulled backwards and her nipples to be stretched. Sue screamed in pain as her Nipples were tortured with no ability to save herself as her arms were secured and Andy was pulling her hair and face up from the table. After a while Sues screams subsided into moans as her body became used to the abuse at which point Neil climbed onto a chair and stuck his cock in Sues mouth and began fucking her face. With her tits on fire, her cunt burning and her throat being violated by Neils cock she could feel her orgasm rising. Andy leant back pulling harder on Sues hair and increasing the pressure on her tits and then smacked his hand down on her arse causing her her to scream again. he then rythmically spanked her arse and the combination of her various violations sent her over the edge to a screaming orgasm ... As her cunt contracted it caused Andy to full her cunt and her screaming sent Neil into an organsm that filled her mouth with his cum which she greedily swallowed...

They stepped back and Sue was a sight to behold face down on the desk, her chest heaving, her arse glowing and cum leaking down her legs and from her mouth. As she looked up she heard a cheer from the bar and Neil turned a screen around and she relaised the whole event had been filmed and shown in the bar ... She was humiliated, but she had cum and in her current state she really didnt give a shit...

neil gave her a few minutes to come around and then untied her arms and nipples, which were now longer than before and a dark red colour, but All she could do was sit on the desk, trying to cover her cunt with her head moving from side to side still reeling from the volume of Alchohol and abuse she had suffered.

‘Well done cunt, and a deal is a deal, here is Tracys number’ and he handed her a peice of paper. ‘I have one more offer for you’, ‘Whatts that’ she slurred. ‘Well you have got the boys in the bar all excited, and even though its closed they have all stuck around to see your show. I have a full bag of product here, probably a months supply for a slut like you, and maybe it could be yours’... ‘Mine if I what?’ Sue asked... ‘Well how about I agree that they cant do anything below your waist, but you go out there for half an hour and they can use that talented mouth and great tits of yours... ‘ Sue peeked out into the bar and saw 4 or 5 guys still milling around ... She hated the fact she was even considering Neils proposal but equally another 30 minutes and she would be out of here for a month, and she could buy product from Tracy meaning these animals were out of her life... ‘Fuck it’ she slurred ‘ ok’. Neil let her clean herself up and apply some make up, he then said ‘We need to get you ready so lie face down on the table’ Sue led down on the table and neil and andy lifted her legs up, bent at the knees so her ankles were close to her ass, then then each pulled a wrist back and duck taped her wrists to her ankles which forced her shoulders and tits off of the table. They then pulled her hair into a ponytail and used a couple of bulldog clips to tie her ponytail to her ankles which pulled her head and face up and her tits pointing outwards ... she looked stunning

‘Ready cunt’ Neil asked, ‘Yes’ she replied, they then put a blindfold on her and carried her out to the bar ... a loud cheer errupted as she was carried out by Andy and Neil. She was placed on the edge of a sofa that had been dragged to the middle of the room which left her mouth exposed and her tits hanging over the arm of the sofa.

Neil spoke up ‘Ok guys, you have 30 minutes to use her mouth and tits ... let see if we can get 30 loads inside her’. her blindfold was removed and all she could see was a room full of half naked men, with the words ‘30 loads’ ringing in her ears... ‘Noooo’ she cried as a cock was stuffed into her mouth ... The first guy was just sliding in and out of her mouth... ‘fuck her throat’ someone said and she one of her tits was spanked ... as she cried out it opened her throat and the cock slid inside... ‘fuck yeah’ someone said as the guy began sliding in and out of her throat’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.