Sue's Descent Into a Cum Whore and Slut - Cover

Sue's Descent Into a Cum Whore and Slut

Copyright© 2018 by Billybobnasty

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sue tries to help her sister out with a debt owed to a loan shark but finds herself drawn into a world of submission

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Tit-Fucking  

‘Hi Sue’, said Tracy who was a tall formidable looking woman. ‘The guys here would like me to do some work to those lovely tits of yours, in exchange for 2 weeks worth of product. What do you think?’ Sue was confused, horny, and needed product. A 2 week supply she could stretch out, maybe even wean herself off the retched stuff. Tracey put 5 large spoonfulls into a bag and placed it on the counter. ‘1 hour with me, and this is yours’ she said... ‘Deal?’ ‘Yes’ Sue replied

Sue was sent off to get showered and told to return naked, in the meantime Tracy retrieved a bag from the car and placed a normal dining chair in the middle of the room. When Sue returned she was told to sit on the chair with her arms over the back of the chair, when in position her wrists were strapped to the chair base, then a rope was tied around her waist and under her armpits to the back of the chair to secure her completely. her legs were then tied to the outside of the chair, leaving her pussy exposed and her body imobilised.

Tracy applied some cream to Sues pussy and she began to feel a deep tingle start to move through her body, she then started to suck a nipple whilst expertly fingering Sue’s pussy and invited Tina in to work on the other nipple. ‘In order to understand pleasure’ Tracy whispered, ‘you need must understand the body and then begin to train it as necessary’, she whispered. she could feel Sue approach an orgasm and said ‘Do you want to cum Sue’, Sue nodded, but instead of finishign her off, tracy removed her fingers and said to Tina, ‘go for it’.

Tina went from sucking Sues nipple to biting it while twisting and pulling the other one, she then started spanking Sues big tits.

Sue begged her to stop and eventually Tracy had to pull her off and then returned to fingering Sues cunt again. She continnued this pleasure folllowed by pain for a few minutes, until she said to Sue, ask one of the guys to fuck your face and I will let you cum.

Sue was desperate, ‘James will you fuck my face please’, and happy to oblige he turned her head to the side and began slowly and deeply fucking her face, while the girls sucked her sore nipples and Tracy worked her cunt. Tracy waited until James was buried in her throat when she let Sue cum, but as her orgasm started both Tina and Tracey twisted and pulled Sues nipples, and spanked her tits hard leaving her gargling with James cock stuffed in her throat whilst cumming.

After convulsing for a couple of minutes Sue had expereinced the hardest orgasm of her life, but time was ticking so Tracy moved in for phase 2. She tied Sue’s hair back in a ponytail and pulled it downwards so that her head was pulled backwards and she couldnt see down. She then put a ball gag in her mouth and pulled out 2 large tit pumps and placed them over each tit and began to pump. ‘You have a lovely set of double D’s Sue but I think you would look stunning with 2 G cups with big thick erect nipples, what do you think?’

Sues eyes opened wide as she could feel her tits being pumped up and away from her body after a while tracy stopped and said, ‘That will do for now’ as Sue felt her tits almost being ripped from her body. Tracy inserted a thick knobbly dildo into Sues wet cunt and attached a lead to her clit that went to a small electrical box. She then flicked a switch which started the dildo revolving in her cunt working on her G spot then she would get a jolt as a jab of electricity hit her clit. She was left like this for a couple of minutes and you could visibly see her clit getting bigger. Tracy then gave a couple more pumps on the tit pumps then said to the guys,

‘Lets play a little game, and work on her blow job skills’. Sue you have 3 minutes, only using your mouth to make the guys come. if you do then i will move on to my next task, but of you don’t then i will keep pumping and your tits until they are way beyond G cups by the time ive finished, so its really in your hands, or should i say your mouth.

Tracy removed the ball gag and set a timer, ‘Ok Sue over to you choose your first guy and get working’. Sue was rightly proud of her body and the thought of oversize tits on her size 8 frame didnt sit well.

‘Mike, can I suck your cock please’ ... Nah, sorry darlin not today. ‘and you need to ask better than that... ‘

‘Wes will you fuck my face and stick your big black cock down my throat, please’... ‘well as you asked so nicely’ Wes replied and Wes walked over and Tracy released Sue’s her hair so she could go to work on Wes’s cock. she built up a steady rythm, and did her best to keep her eyes locked onto his as his cock slipped slowly into her throat. she was becoming an expert cock sucker and was slathering all over his cock bobbing her head up and down as fast as her neck muscles would allow, the timer went off and Tracy pumped twice to extend the pressure on her tits. This combined with the gargle coming from Sues throat sent Wes over the edge and he dumped a load deep into her stomach.

‘Good girl’ said tracy, now just one more and this time I will help, but as Sue looked around the room James had left the room so only disgusting neil was left.

Neil walked over and took out his stubby cock and put it in Sues mouth, he then took hold of 2 handfuls of her hair and began pulling her onto and off of his cock, slowly at first then faster and faster. Sue’s head was a blur going backwards & forwards as Neil abused her mouth, then he slowed down and said ‘hang on. If I don’t come then those titties get pumped is that right’

‘yes’ said Tracey so Neil took his hands out of Sues hair and looked her in the eyes... ‘So you better make me cum cunt otherwise thise titties will be the size of watermelons... ‘ Sues eyes exploded... ‘Please Neil, fuck my face’ she said as she furiously slid her mouth up and down his cock, she used every trick she had, begging Neil to cum, but all to no avail.

The timer went off and Tracy began to pump. Sue kept sucking, tears leaking from her eyes, screaming as her tits were abused and by mistake bit down on Neils cock causing him to inadvertendly cum. Sue quickly swallowed the load and screamed ‘Stop’

Sue’s heart was pounding, her chest heaving from the pain in her tits, her body still betrayed by the dildo ploughing away in her cunt, and she had almost forgotten the fact her clit was being zapped on a regular basis.

‘One more’ said Tracy, Sue looked at Mike with fear in her eyes. ‘I tell you what sweetheart, you can try and get me to cum in 3 minutes, but you will never get my cock in your throat and after 10 your tits will be the size of balloons, so you can try me or you can ask Tina to sit on your face and I will give you five minutes to make her cum. Your choice’

Sue had never done this, but in her current predicament she had no real choice. ‘Tina will you let me lick out your hot wet cunt please.’ Lisa smirked, how the mighty had fallen. Lisa slipped off her knickers and climbed over Sue ‘make it good cunt cos if I feel you aint trying I will start pumping’

‘Sue started licking Tinas wet cunt and for a beginner was doing a half decent job. ‘Look at me while you work’ said Tina and Sue looked up to see Tina filming Sue on her phone. Shame rushed through her but she knew she dare not stop so she continued. In the meanitime Tracy has removed the dildo and the wire and began to tongue Sues clit which had doubled in size. As she worked on Sues cunt Sue worked harder on Tina. Sue felt another orgasm building but as she was about to cum, Tracy moved away and suddenly injected a fluid straight into Sues clit. Sue screamed but the noise was muffled by Lisa who now had hold of Sues hair and was grinding her cunt into Sues face. Tina came hard and covered Sues face, mouth and tongue in cunt juice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.