Junior Year Part II
Chapter 1: My New Reality

Copyright© 2017 by G Younger

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1: My New Reality - Hollywood has been an entirely new experience, but David has enjoyed it - so far. That is, until his movie comes out and he finds out the real price of fame. David struggles with trying to be just a high school student when he is in the public eye. The real problem may be how it affects his love life. This is the continuation of the award winning Stupid Boy saga.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Humor   School   Sports   Slow  

Friday January 1

Dad surprised me in the morning. He held up two tickets.

“Merry Christmas.”

I looked at them, and they were tickets to the Rose Bowl. When I’d seen the pairing for the game—Stanford vs. Iowa—I wasn’t excited. I felt Iowa had been exposed as a paper tiger. Indiana, Minnesota and Nebraska were all average teams, and Iowa had barely beaten them. Then they lost to Michigan State in the Big Ten Championship Game. I thought that Ohio State was the next best team out of the Big Ten, and should have gotten the Rose Bowl bid. Ohio State vs. Stanford would have been a game worth watching.

Stanford closed out their season by beating Notre Dame, who had been in the hunt for a National Championship slot and spanked a solid USC team. In my mind, Stanford had the momentum and the better team. But I’d always watched the Rose Bowl on New Year’s Day, and here I was getting a chance to go see it live with my dad.

The Rose Bowl was one of the games that were steeped in history. It was known as the oldest bowl tournament—the Granddaddy of Them All—with the first game having been played in 1902. Twenty-nine times the winner of the game had been named National Champion. In 1942, the Big Ten and Pacific Coast Conference (now the Pac-12) agreed to send their conference champions to the game each year. That held until 2002 when it became part of the Bowl Championship Series and subsequently the College Football Playoff system. This happened to be a year when the Rose Bowl wasn’t a playoff game, so the top two rated teams in the Big Ten and Pac-12 that weren’t in the playoffs were selected.

Dad had arranged a car to take us to the game. We entered through the Court of Champions and we found ourselves outside the Stanford locker room. I think I figured out where Dad had gotten the tickets. Dad sent a text, and one of the student managers opened the door to let us in.

“Here, put these on,” he said as he handed us field passes to be worn around our necks. “Coach Pichette has a moment, if you would like to see him.”

“That would be great,” Dad said.

Coach Pichette was Stanford’s quarterback and wide receivers position coach.

“Hey, Coach,” I said, and then introduced him to my dad.

It was obvious that the two of them had talked before. This must have happened after I left for LA. He pointed us to the Terry Donahue Pavilion, where a Stanford contingent was getting VIP treatment. They had a buffet, which we decided was very good. I was a little starstruck when Andrew Luck and John Elway walked ahead of us down to the field.

“Do you know who that is?” Dad asked.

“Yes,” I said as I nodded.

“Did you know that in his senior year, his team was 5–5 and needed to beat Cal to go to a bowl game?” Dad asked, talking about Mr. Elway. “They were behind close to the end of the game and he put them ahead with only seconds left. That was when ‘The Play’ happened. Cal took the kickoff and lateraled the ball back and forth to score. You’ve probably seen video of the Cal player running over the Stanford band member at the end of the play.”

“That had to be a hundred years ago,” I teased.

“I think I was seven or eight when it happened,” Dad admitted.

Yep, a hundred years ago.


Stanford had their way with Iowa. They scored in every phase of the game and won 45–16. The first time Stanford’s Heisman finalist Christian McCaffrey touched the ball, he took it 75 yards for a spectacular touchdown. A few hundred yards later, and Stanford’s sophomore star had smashed the oldest bowl game’s record for all-purpose yards. I think everyone would agree he would be a favorite for the Heisman this coming year.

Dad and I had a great time doing a little father–son bonding.

After the game, we went back to the beach house. Pam, Lacy, Tracy, Sandy, Halle and Rita were sunning themselves on the roof while my mom set out steaks for Dad to grill. I found tomatoes and fresh mozzarella that I could slice up and season for an appetizer. Mom had purchased fresh spinach, so I made creamed spinach from one of Mary Dole’s recipes. I also made garlic mashed potatoes. Rita broke out a red wine. I had to laugh when I saw it was the wine given to us at the wedding.

Over dinner, Rita wanted to talk about the press tour I was about to go on.

“You ready to get out there and sell your movie?”

“Caryn gave me the schedule, and I’m not going to have time to think. Is it normally this crazy?” I asked.

“The key is to just have fun. The worst is when they stick you in a room and then send one reporter after another in to interview you. Rely on Frank, and stick to the talking points,” Rita said.

“The studio must be worried, because they made sure I had someone with me for the first few days.”

“Be grateful. I’ve seen them throw new talent to the wolves, and it isn’t pretty. You need to remember that the reporters are looking to make a story out of your interview. Most of the older ones are so jaded they’ll try to get you to make a mistake. The younger ones are hungry and want to make a name for themselves,” Rita said.

“So don’t trust any of them.”

“I thought that was what I said,” Rita said, and smiled. “The trick is to stand out. Remember Chris Pratt and the things he did?”

“You mean running in high heels and screaming?” I asked.

“Exactly. He showed his fun side and stole the interviews. Everyone was talking about him the next day, not the girl he was on with,” Rita said.

“I honestly can’t remember who he was on with. I do remember liking her in the movie, but I can’t remember her name,” Tracy said.

“I think I made my point. Just be your goofy self and you’ll do fine.”

We spent the rest of the evening enjoying the California weather. Halle, Pam and Tracy were going sailing tomorrow on one of Halle’s friend’s boats. Mom and Dad planned a trip to Napa Valley. Sandy was going home.

I would be on a plane to New York with Frank and Caryn. Adrienne had called and said I could stay with her and Tyler while I was there. The studio had provided me with two rooms for New York and Chicago, so I would only need to pay for an extra room when we were in Chicago.

When the evening was done, I went back to the main house with Rita. Halle stayed at the beach house with Tracy and Pam. When we got home, Bandit was waiting by the door, looking for his mom.

“Halle isn’t coming home,” I explained to him as I picked him up.

“Can he sleep with you?” Rita asked.

“Sure,” I said, and took him to my room.

Bandit helped me pack for my trip. He’d been alone all day, so he was just a little wound up. He brought me his squeaky mouse and I threw it for him. He would chase it and kill it. At least, it should be dead, from all the noise it made. For a kitten, he was a lot of fun.


Saturday January 2

Caryn and I made the trip to LAX in silence. I was deep in thought about the coming week and how it would change my life. I had a stupid idea of just skipping the whole thing because I was afraid of what this coming week would do to my life. I was about to step out onto a much larger stage. Yeah, I’d flirted with it, but in my gut I knew this was different. If our movie was a hit, and what Ari and Frank were telling me was true, I would be famous. Not Rita James famous, but enough so that people would recognize me when I walked down the street. I wasn’t just talking about LA either, which was a world in and of itself. My theory had always been that everyone at home would treat me the same. I’d started to wonder if that was true. I wasn’t worried about my friends. It was everyone else.

I was jerked out of my self-contemplation when we pulled up to the curb. Caryn went to get out, but I stopped her. She’d forgotten Fritz’s rules. He came around and let us out. We’d parked next to baggage check-in. We all had our boarding passes on our cell phones. I had a small bag with my tablet in it that I’d take with me on the plane. I checked a garment bag and suitcase.

Next stop was TSA. I did the whole ‘hands up’ pose as I was scanned.

“Sir, you’ve been randomly selected to have a full check.”

Great! They took me off behind a screen, and I was told to put my arms out so they could run a hand wand over me. Then I was patted down. I didn’t appreciate being fondled. That was just the beginning of our problems at the airport.

Next, some dimwit left their car running at the passenger pickup area. That caused the airport to shut down as we went on terror alert, which only took two hours to straighten out. The next fun thing was we were all boarded and backing out of the gate when an alarm went off and there was a commotion in the back of the plane. An elderly woman had thought the latch for the emergency door over the wing was a coat rack, or that was what she decided to use it for. I didn’t know that if you pulled the latch, the door just falls into the cabin.

I was impressed they just shoved it back into the slot and closed the door. I guess if the alarm quit ringing, we were good to go. There was no reason to check a door that would just fall out like that on a flight from LA to New York. What could possibly go wrong?


I dropped Frank and Caryn at the St. Regis Hotel. I received texts from Craig Wild and Bree Steno to let me know they were also staying at the St. Regis. They wanted to get everyone together for dinner to talk about tomorrow’s interviews.

When I arrived at Adrienne and Tyler’s, neither of them was in. They’d left me a key with the doorman and a note saying they’d gone to a shoot that was in trouble. I also had a note from Kara telling me that I was to call her as soon as I arrived. She made the trip up to Adrienne’s condo.

I smiled as I let her in.

“Come here,” I said as I pulled her into my arms and kissed her.

I never got over how attractive she was. I think what made her special, other than her amazing body, were her eyes. They just seemed to pierce your soul. It was one of the things that put her into a whole different category, as far as models went.

“I missed you,” she said as she ran her fingers through my hair. “Adrienne told me that you’re doing very well in your new movie. She said she was disappointed, though, that you hadn’t reeled in Kate yet. I have to agree with her. What’s taking so long?”

“It’s her stupid boyfriend. He seems to be smarter than her last few. I expected him to do something stupid by now, and she could use me as her rebound sex toy,” I pouted.

“That’s what I like. You always have a plan,” Kara said as she kissed me again.

“Speaking of plans, do you have some model friends who’d be willing to go to dinner with some of my movie-star friends?” I asked.

“How many do you need?”

“Three women and two men. Craig Wild is here with his manager Kent, who’s good-looking, according to some girls I know. Bree Steno, who was on that vampire show, and my manager Caryn, and my publicist Frank, who is older, will be joining us for dinner,” I said.

She made me get my phone out and show her pictures of everyone. She recognized Craig and Bree when I showed her our group shot for the movie. She got busy making calls while I unpacked. I called Caryn to make reservations for enough people. I had her add two more in case Adrienne and Tyler could get free.

We had a couple of hours before dinner, so Kara and I decided to get reacquainted. She reminded me that if we could ever land in the same area, we would be together.


Caryn picked Le Bernardin for dinner. She was told they couldn’t accommodate us on such short notice, but she used Craig and Bree’s names to get us a table. It was a Michelin three-star rated restaurant every year since 2005. To make things simple, she preordered the chef’s tasting menu for the group.

Everyone met at the bar in the St. Regis. Kara and I found Craig, Kent, Bree and Caryn waiting on us, having a cocktail.

“I hope it’s okay. I got everyone dates,” I announced.

“I like you more every time I see you,” Craig said.

“I suppose you only got dates for the boys,” Bree said as she crossed her arms and glared at me.

Right on cue, the models arrived. It was interesting to see how everyone interacted. Kara grabbed my arm to lay her claim on me. That didn’t seem to slow down a tall blond Scandinavian goddess. She pulled up a chair at our table and bumped into me.

“Excuse me, did you not notice me sitting here?” I asked.

She turned to look at me and raised an eyebrow.

“Yes, I saw you, but I chose to ignore you,” she said, which caused Kara to smile.

“You must like living dangerously,” I said.

“I do, and that’s why I’m talking to you; it’s like playing with fire,” she said, and turned away from me.

“There’s nothing wrong with a little casual conversation,” I shot back.

She turned and looked into my eyes.

“What happens when casual conversation turns into serious fun?”

I thought Kara’s eyebrows had disappeared into her hairline. The conversation around the table went quiet as we verbally sparred.

“You’re good,” I admitted.

“I can promise you I’m better than good. Hi, I’m Donna Nilsson,” she said.

“David.”

“Just David?” she teased.

“It’s a name and title all in one.”

Craig choked on something, and Kent had to beat his back to dislodge it.

“I’ve heard of this David character. Kara has been all abuzz about a feisty guy who was gracing our fair city.”

“Look, if you’re trying to charm your way into anything more than dinner tonight, I’m afraid it’s not going to happen,” I said, and Kara reached over and squeezed my bicep in approval.

“Uh, no. I’m not trying to charm my way into anything more than dinner tonight,” Donna said.

“What were you trying to charm your way into?” I asked.

“Okay, that’s enough. Donna, I think your date is here,” Kara said, and then introduced her to Frank.

Donna winked at me and then turned her charm on Frank. I don’t think he was used to a nearly six-foot blond goddess who was as aggressive as she was. If Kara hadn’t been there, I would have enjoyed verbally sparring with her and everything that her come-ons promised.

After a couple of drinks, everyone seemed to be getting along. I smiled at Caryn because I could tell she was in lust with the living Ken doll she was with. Bree didn’t seem quite as happy, because her guy seemed to only be interested in checking himself out in any available mirror. When Adrienne and Tyler finally showed up, it was time to go to the restaurant.

Caryn’s forethought of preordering the chef’s tasting menu was perfect. It was a seven-course meal where each course was paired with a different wine. I skipped the wine, and by the end of the meal I was glad I did. Even with small glasses of wine, the seven wine-pairings had everyone in fine spirits, considering they’d all had at least two cocktails before we got there.

The tasting had a seafood theme. It started with caviar, which was followed by lobster, seared langoustine and foie gras, salmon, poached halibut, and a surf-and-turf pairing of tuna and Wagyu beef. For dessert, we had coffee caramel crémeux roasted almond mousse. When the bill came, Craig had alligator arms as he ‘tried’ to take it from me. I wish he had. Just the meal for everyone was slightly under $5,400. The tip was $1,000. Adrienne peeked and sucked in her breath.

“Sucks to be you,” she teased.

Even with sunglasses money, that was a lot to spend at one time for a meal.

After dinner, everyone wanted to go off in different directions. I was glad when Adrienne and Tyler said they wanted to go home. They’d had a long day. Kara was more than happy to join us. I needed to get some sleep for the interviews tomorrow.


When we arrived at the condo, the girls were all giggles. I was a little dismayed when a large bottle of red wine was opened and they were each served a big glassful. Adrienne and Tyler had missed my exchange with Donna, so Kara had to get them up to speed.

“I think she got the best of him,” Kara proclaimed.

“Most interesting,” Tyler said.

“Yes, most,” Adrienne said as she nodded.

“What’s so interesting?” I asked.

“Donna’s my roommate,” Kara said. “She’s been here for about six months, and in that time she hasn’t shown the least amount of interest in anyone.”

I looked at Adrienne, and she blushed.

“You struck out?” I asked in dismay.

“She went down in flames big-time,” Tyler said.

“You promised to never talk about that,” Adrienne said, giving her significant other a look.

I didn’t realize it also worked on women.

“You can’t leave me hanging like that. Spill it,” I said, suddenly interested.

“I’m not telling. You’ll have to get it out of her,” Tyler said indicating Adrienne.

“Fine. I know how to get her to talk,” I said, and gave Adrienne an evil grin.

They all looked at me skeptically. I got up and went to my room for what I needed. I also changed into a tight-fitting t-shirt and just my silk boxers. When I came back out, all conversation stopped, so I struck a pose that made them all giggle.

“You’re in trouble,” Kara warned Adrienne.

Adrienne eyed me warily. I had a towel and bottle of massage oil. I went to my knees in front of Adrienne on the couch.

“May I remove your shoes?” I asked.

She just nodded her head as Tyler and Kara looked on. I removed her shoes, and she started when I reached under her skirt and pulled down her thigh-high stockings. She watched, mesmerized, as I began to massage her feet. Then Adrienne leaned her head back and just enjoyed what I was doing. I think we were both surprised when Tyler stood up and leaned down to her girlfriend and kissed her.

“You have fun. I’ll see you in the morning,” Tyler said, and then took Kara’s hand and led her upstairs.

I knew that Kara had been with them before, so I wasn’t surprised she would spend time with either of them. What surprised me was that she seemed to give Adrienne permission to spend time with me. I had to refocus on what I was doing, because my imagination had suddenly run wild. The little head had some very naughty ideas about what to do at that moment. I decided to take a chance.

“Come with me. Let’s do this right,” I said.

Adrienne looked me in the eyes for a moment and picked up her glass of wine. She then got up and walked to the guest bedroom. I about choked on my tongue when I realized this was going to happen. When we stepped into the bedroom, Adrienne seemed to hesitate.

“David, I don’t think...” was all she got out before I kissed her.

It was Chicago all over again, except there wasn’t an audience to stop us. She grasped the back of my head and put a serious lip-lock on me. I tried to be a gentleman and not do anything without her permission. That was until she reached between us and grabbed my unit. She broke our kiss.

“Damn, David!”

“I think we need to lose some clothes,” I suggested.

She pulled my t-shirt over my head and then pushed down my boxers. I helped her out of her skirt and blouse. She had on a black lace bra-and-panty set. She grasped my dick and used it to guide me to the bed. She pushed me so I lay back with my legs hanging off the side. She nudged my thighs apart and grasped my cock at the base and checked it out.

“It’s been a long time. You’ll have to be gentle with me.”

“I was worried, because I was thinking you needed to be gentle with me,” I teased.

She got her glass of wine and poured some on my cock and balls. At first, I wasn’t sure what she planned, but when she began to lick it off, I was more than okay with it. When she began to give me head, I could tell she hadn’t done this in a long time. It was still one of the best blowjobs I’d ever had, because it was the Adrienne sucking my dick. What I wouldn’t give to have video proof I could send my brother. He would never believe me.

“You taste good,” she said, and giggled.

“Come here,” I said.

She kissed her way up my stomach and then my chest. When she was straddled over me, I reached behind her and unhooked her bra. She moaned when I got busy making love to her magnificent breasts. I found she liked a firmer stimulation than some girls. That was fine with me; I loved to maul her breasts. Her big thick nipples were made to be played with roughly.

“Fuck me,” she begged.

I reached down and pulled her panties down her thighs. I surprised her when I just picked her up and we suddenly had switched positions. Her panties were at her knees, so I just pushed her legs up, dove down and covered her sex with my mouth. She was soaking wet as I tried to devour her. She started to huff like a train as I worked her over.

“Aaahhhh, YES!” she screamed.

I continued to eat her, and the huffing started all over again. She about lost her mind when I began to finger-bang her. She was hot and slick; I couldn’t wait any longer. I quickly found a condom, put it on, and put the head of my dick into her slot. Our eyes locked as I pushed forward. All my adolescent dreams were coming true. I’d had years to anticipate this very moment. Images of Adrienne had been used to fuel many of my masturbatory sessions. Adrienne was wasted on women. Her tight pussy was meant to have my cock in it. I was soon balls-deep and began to saw in and out of her depths.

As I pumped my thick rod into her, her breasts wobbled in the most erotic way. Adrienne truly was one of a kind. Even at her advanced age, 28, she was as fit as any teenage girl. I looked down, and this was even better than I could have imagined—and believe me, I have a very good imagination. Adrienne was every man’s fantasy. She had big round breasts that sat high on her chest. I smiled as I watched them synchronize in an inward circular motion as she met each thrust. Her flat stomach looked good under my ripped abs. I could see my cock as it plunged into her bald pussy.

“So big,” she moaned. “So hard. Fuck me!”

Once we got started, it was game on. Adrienne was hands-down the best fuck of my life. It was exactly that too, a fuck. This was not love-making, this was two friends giving each other pleasure. She fucked me as hard as I fucked her. I pulled out all my skills, and we tried everything. When I say everything, I mean it. I fucked all three holes and her tits. We tried about every position we could think of. This woman was a sexual dynamo. If it weren’t for Tyler, I would’ve been on bended knee. When you found your cosmic sexual match, you hung on with both hands.

All I know is that at some point we fell asleep with her straddling me and my dick buried in her pussy. We’d taken a breather, and the next thing I remember was her getting up to use the bathroom. When she came back, she laid her head on my chest and we went back to sleep.


Sunday January 3

I woke up to Kara sucking my cock. I looked up and panicked when Adrienne was nowhere to be found. I was relieved when I saw her come out of the bathroom with nothing on but a smile on her face. Tyler walked in with a tray of coffee mugs. Adrienne went to her and gave her a kiss good morning.

“Did you have fun last night?” Adrienne asked.

“You know I did. How was the boy?”

“I had almost forgotten how good it felt with a boy. I think he is lucky he’s young, because I wore him out,” Adrienne said.

“I know how you get when you’ve had wine,” Tyler said as she kissed her life-mate again.

They left the two of us alone.

“Was it as good as you’d hoped?” Kara asked.

“What do you think?”

“She rocked your world, didn’t she?”

I just smiled. I pulled Kara into the shower, because I needed to get going. There’s something indescribably sexy about the way a girl’s hair gets swept back and plastered to her scalp when wet. I found myself enjoying the show while I just watched Kara soaping up her body, at least until she put the soap into my hands and told me to finish lathering her up. When it was her turn to do me, she nearly got me off stroking my cock with her soapy hands.

I figured I could be late. I led Kara back to bed. She turned and scooted across the mattress on her butt before getting herself settled and lying flat on her back with her legs spread wide. I moved to kneel between her legs, running my hands over her thighs.

“You’re beautiful,” I said.

Kara looked at me and bit her lower lip as I leaned in and began to pleasure her with my tongue.

“I had that last night. I want the real thing,” Kara said.

I grabbed a condom and put it on. I checked to make sure she was ready, and found she was very wet. I smiled at her as I pushed in.

“Hurry,” she ordered.

I looked at the clock and saw that I didn’t have much time. It was a good thing she was as ready as I was, because it wasn’t long until the countdown began. Three, two, one ... launch!

I hurried to get dressed. Jade had cut me a deal to wear their clothes during interviews this week. Dakora was outfitting me for the premiere. Tyler had worked out the details with Caryn. There was a garment bag with my outfit for today. I think no one trusted me to put the right clothes together. I was a little offended, because I’d been paying attention and no longer mixed and matched plaids and stripes.

I did get to wear my new $800 tennis shoes that were made to look like alligator hide.

I hustled downstairs and found a car waiting for me. I hoped they’d arranged food for us as my driver navigated traffic. We arrived at the St. Regis, where they had set up conference rooms for our interviews. They had three rooms set up for Craig, Bree and myself. Each room had a different wall-sized poster that featured our character in the movie. I wanted mine when we were done. It showed the movie logo and me in full battle gear with a sword held two-handed.

My room had lights and three cameras set up, one to catch both me and the interviewer and then two others to capture each of us individually. Frank was waiting on me when I walked in.

“You have eighteen interviews scheduled today. Please don’t get bored and get off script today,” Frank begged. “I’ve had actors shoot themselves in the foot more than once at one of these.”

“Where are Craig and Bree?” I asked.

“They didn’t have as many interview requests, so they’ll be down later.”

From the look Frank gave me, I was a little worried.

“How many did they get?” I asked.

“Craig has six and Bree four.”

“Is that normal?” I asked.

“Uhm, let’s just say that if I were them, I would feel slighted.”

I thought about it for a minute.

“Can you call them and have them join me? They can slip out when they have their own interviews.”

Frank gave me a funny look.

“Listen, one thing I learned in football is that it’s a team game. Every chance I get, I make sure the team is part of things. Even if they aren’t in the interview, I would talk them up. I just don’t want them to feel snubbed,” I said.

“Here are your talking points. It’s the same as what I gave you during the week, but I added a few things because there are so many interviews I wanted to make sure you had enough material to keep it fresh,” Frank said, and he saw I was serious about sharing the limelight. “Okay, I’ll go see if they’ll join you.”

While Frank did that, Caryn showed up with a plate of food.

“Adrienne said you missed breakfast.”

I really didn’t want to know what those two talked about this morning. I was happy to see Caryn was taking care of me. While I ate, the guy from the studio showed up.

“I have your talking points for you,” he said, handing me thirty pages.

I just smiled and thanked him. Caryn chuckled when I sat them on the floor as I scanned the ones Frank had given me. I was happy when I saw Bree come down and join us.

“You ready to do this?” I asked, as I put my hand up for a high five.

She rolled her eyes and then snagged my last piece of bacon.

“You bitch!” I said.

Frank hurried over.

“David,” he hissed.

I looked around and saw that several of the press contingent had shown up. Oops. We were ushered in, and Bree gave me a funny look when she saw my mug on the wall.

“I hope you don’t expect us to do all the interviews in here.”

“Of course I do. I look awesome.”

“We’ll do some in my room,” she said, leaving no room for doubt.

Frank came in.

“Craig declined. I’ll send the first one in,” he said.

“Dick,” Bree said under her breath.

“Shhh,” I said as a young gal came in.

The studio guy came in and took a seat behind the camera. Frank and Caryn had to each get themselves a chair.

“Each of these sessions is twenty minutes,” the studio guy said.

“I guess we should get started,” our interviewer said.

“I have a process that I follow with acting,” I said, getting very serious.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, and after about a minute Bree nudged me.

“What are you doing?” she asked.

“You know I have to meditate for twenty minutes before I do a scene,” I said as if I were irritated, and then closed my eyes again.

“But I only have like fifteen more minutes,” our interviewer whined.

“Oh, sorry. You should start asking us questions then,” I said, and smiled.

Bree turned into my straight man for the rest of the day. I would get bored and say goofy things, or my interviewers would say something so outrageous I would just go with it, and Bree giggled.

“I just did an interview with Mark Ruffalo, and he told me that the Hulk was going to space,” she said, at which point I got a confused look on my face that caused Bree to snort.

“I’m just curious if you would like the Hulk to join you on your next Star Academy movie. And if he did, how you would think he and Stryker would get along,” she finished.

“Oh, well, hmmm. Uhm, I didn’t, uh, I uh,” I stalled and then got it together. “I hadn’t heard that. I, uh.”

I looked at Bree, and could see her shoulders shaking as I tried to come up with an answer.

“I would love to work with Mark Ruffalo. He’s a very believable Hulk,” I said.

“He plays Bruce Banner, not the big green guy,” Bree helped.

“Oh, well, I liked him too. How they would interact with each other, uh, I would guess that would be up to the writers. If I were to guess, Stryker would kick his butt, or maybe I could teach the Hulk how to dance.”

“I can see it now. In the future, you win battles with dance-offs,” Bree shared.

In another interview, I felt like I was in the twilight zone. The guy was weird with a capital ‘W.’

“Hey how you doing, I’m Bert Carson?” he asked, and held out his hand to shake.

He hung onto my hand and continued to shake it.

“I’m so excited to meet you, David,” he said.

“Uh, me too.”

Bree had an amused face when he completely ignored her. I ended up having to jerk my hand out of his.

“Can you do me a really personal favor?” he asked.

“Uh, I’m not sure if I should.”

He got his phone out and he started to dial.

“Can you talk to my mom and tell her I just came out of the closet?” he asked.

Was this guy serious? I looked at Bree, and she snorted, covered her face and wouldn’t look at me. That was when I figured out he was pranking me.

“I would love to,” I said.

He handed me the phone, and it really said ‘Mom,’ so I was no longer sure. We got her voicemail.

“Hey, Bert’s mom, this is David. He wanted me to call you and let you know that he’s gay. When you get a chance, give him a call so you two can talk about it,” I said.

“I feel like a great burden has been lifted,” he said.

“That was fun,” I said.

Bree must not have believed my sincerity. We called this one quits after that.

Later we had this British girl interview us. She was busy asking Bree questions.

“You must get asked to read a lot of scripts. What made you decide on this one?”

Bree’s phone chirped and she took her time and got it out of her bag by her chair, then looked at the text.

“Hey, look, the guy from last night,” she said as she handed me the phone to read it.

They continued their conversation. I texted him back.

‘Had a great time

‘You free tonight?’

‘Depends... ‘

‘On what?’ he asked.

‘R U into anal?’

I was asked a question, so I put her phone down and forgot about it.


After the marathon session of interviews, Frank and Caryn wanted to talk to me and decompress. I found Caryn had taken my suite. The studio was being generous, and I would have to thank them when I saw them at the premiere.

“Towards the end you got sloppy,” Frank started.

I took a deep breath and let it out.

“Did I do anything that I wasn’t supposed to?” I asked.

“David, that’s not the point and you know it,” Frank chastised.

He was right. I was doing this for a purpose, and I had gotten sloppy. I then remembered I’d forgotten to warn Bree about the text messages. I wondered if what I’d done had crossed some line. Surely not. I then also remembered that I’d forgotten to tell Frank about the 21 Naturals photo op. I thought that might distract him from dissecting my every little comment from the day’s interviews.

“Do you know what 21 Naturals is?” I asked.

Caryn gave me a curious look, and Frank looked confused.

“Google is your friend,” I said as I looked at Caryn.

She got her phone out and sucked in her breath.

“I will kill him,” Caryn fumed.

“Care to clue me in?” Frank asked.

I came clean about going to the party and letting them take pictures of me.

“Did you sign a release?” he asked.

“No, but what’s to keep them from saying they were candid shots? I bet they could make them look like they came from a cell phone,” I said, to remind him that he had done the same thing when he released pictures to TMZ.

“And you’re just telling me about this now?” Frank asked.

“You do know when they’ll release those pictures, don’t you? They’ll get splashed all over the net during the premiere,” Caryn said.

Star Academy is supposed to be a family-oriented movie, even with the PG-13 rating,” I admitted.

They’d had me do a voice-over for my language in one scene in particular. With that, we’d gotten the film rated down from an R to appeal to a larger audience. Frank got a faraway look on his face.

“Let me think on this,” he said, and then left.

I then told Caryn what I’d done to Bree. She just laughed.

“Do you remember how they hazed you as the new guy?” she asked.

As part of her education process, Caryn had sat me down and wanted to know all about what I’d done on the set of Star Academy. I told her the stories of the lip-sync and the dance video. While Craig was the ringleader, the rest of the cast had their hands in it.

“So you don’t think she’ll be mad?” I asked.

“Oh, she’ll be furious, but you can remind her payback is a bitch.”

I liked Caryn more as time went by.


Monday January 4

My morning got started early, as I had to be at the studios for Good Morning America by seven. Today was when the real interviews would begin. Craig and I were scheduled for the first half hour of the show before we were whisked off to the next one. Frank and Caryn were already in the car when it picked me up.

“You ready for this?” Caryn asked.

“Yeah. I could’ve used some more sleep, but let’s get this started.”

“Our first stop is Good Morning America. The studio called and said they’ve sent over the clip of you and the rest of the cast at orientation where you first met your team,” Frank said.

“Isn’t that where Craig has a long monologue and I just stand there?” I asked.

“He is the draw,” Frank said.

I tamped down my competitive side. It was all about selling the movie, not me. When we arrived at the studio, we found the guy from our studio with Craig and Kent. Craig ignored us when we came in.

“Lara Spencer will be interviewing you this morning. She’ll do a brief introduction and then show the clip. She’ll then do a five-minute interview,” our studio guy told me.

I went up to Craig.

“So, what do you want to talk about?” I asked.

“I’ve done this hundreds of times. I’ll handle it. Just follow my lead,” Craig said, and then walked away from me.

Kent grabbed me before I followed Craig.

“He thinks you’re upstaging him,” Kent said.

“How could I do that? The movie’s already done.” I said.

“It was the interviews yesterday. Everyone that saw him asked about you and what it was like to work with you. They had all just been in the interviews with you and Bree before they talked to him. That, and you have more interview requests than he and Bree combined,” Kent said.

“I had nothing to do with that, and I invited him to join us,” I shot back.

“I know, but he doesn’t get that you tried to help him. I’ll get him in line,” Kent said, and went to find Craig.

Hearing how Craig was acting made me mad. His ego was about to get him his ass handed to him.

Lara Spencer stopped in to meet us. She was as nice as she seemed on TV. I was sent to makeup and didn’t see Craig again until we sat down to do the interview. We weren’t on the main set. They’d set up a side set with our movie poster and then an individual poster of Bree, Elizabeth, Craig and myself in our full Star Academy garb. I smiled when I saw that I was shown without my shirt on and with all my tattoos for the movie on full display.

“You look like a cartoon character,” Craig snorted.

“You look like a nerd,” I said, not missing a beat.

“Fuck you,” Craig responded.

“Bite me.”

Frank was suddenly on set and pulled us both apart.

“I don’t know what your problems are, but you better make nice or you might not like what happens.”

“Yes, sir,” I said.

“Suck-up,” Craig shot my way.

“If you don’t settle down, you’ll be pulled from the interview,” Frank said.

“You know what? Fuck you both,” Craig said, and stormed out.

Kent and the studio rep went after him. Frank found the producer to explain that Craig wouldn’t be joining us. When it was time, I was handed a GMA coffee cup with tea in it and sat across from Lara.

“This week, a highly anticipated film, Star Academy, will be debuting. I know my son and daughter, Duff and Katherine, have told me that they can’t wait to see my guest. Let’s see a clip of the movie and then we’ll talk to David A. Dawson,” Laura said.

They showed the clip of Craig’s character, Royal, giving his talk, and then it was back to us.

“Alright, we are so excited to have David A. Dawson with us this morning.”

“Thank you for having me. I hope I get to come back to see you again someday,” I said.

“If the reaction of my teenage daughter is any indication, I’m sure you’ll be back. Tell me what it was like...”

I guess I did well, because I got to keep the coffee mug. The studio rep and Frank were happy. They must have missed the eighteen interviews I’d done yesterday and the many I’d done playing football.


Next up was Live with Kelly and Michael. When we arrived, there was no sign of Craig. I was afraid to ask where he’d gone, because we had three more shows after this to do today. Frank received a text as we came to a stop.

“Hurry, you’re on in one minute,” he said.

We made a mad dash as I pulled off my winter coat and just dropped it. I could hear the music start to signal my entrance. On Live with Kelly and Michael, you had to come in from the back of the audience. When I popped out so everyone could see me, I started to do my Stryker Dance and put on some of my better dance moves. A young woman from the audience jumped up and joined me. The producer, who was off camera, was about to lose his shit. He was making arm motions for me to get up front, so I thanked my dance partner and hurried up. I hugged Kelly, shook Michael’s hand, and then took a seat on the tall stool they had for me.

“Every actor that comes on our show has a unique story about how they got discovered or how they got into the business. I think your story about how you were discovered is the most interesting I’ve ever heard. Will you tell the audience your story?” Kelly asked.

“Yeah. My freshman year I went to a football game at the University of Kentucky. The owner of my friend’s dad’s company arranged for me to try out for their opponent, the University of Florida,” I said.

“You’re the top-rated junior quarterback in the nation,” Michael said.

“Yeah, I was named Co-MVP of the Elite 11. It’s a competition to identify who the best quarterback is. I was the first junior ever to win,” I said. “This was before anyone knew I could throw a football. I ended up horning my way into Kentucky’s recruiting weekend. After the football game, the recruits were taken to a mixer at the President’s house where I met Ashley Judd.”

They showed a picture of Ashley and me in the movie.

“A few months later, I met her at a fundraiser, and she told me about a movie she was going to be in, Star Academy. She asked me to try out for a role.”

“But you had already been discovered as a model at this point,” Kelly said.

Up popped a picture of me riding a horse, and then there was a series of my sexier poses.

“That was another chance encounter. My best friend was invited to go to a prep school, and there was a girl there who needed a date to her cousin’s engagement party. She was kind enough to buy me a suit to look good in.”

A picture of Jennie Wesleyan and me at the event was shown.

“You look good,” Kelly said.

“Thanks. We ended up on a local gossip show, and the sister of the CEO of Range Sports saw me and thought I would be a good fit for their youth line.”

“That’s incredible, man,” Michael said.

“Ashley Judd is just gorgeous,” Kelly said.

“Yeah, inside and out. She’s helped me out in a lot of ways. I really owe her for the help she gave me to get started. She cracked the door open and I stepped through it.”

“That’s a great story. When we come back, we’ll talk to David about his upcoming movie, Star Academy, that’s in theaters this weekend. We’ll be right back,” Michael said.

When we came back from break, they showed the clip at the frozen training base where I essentially am blown up as Royal and Stryker fight off the bad guys.

“That looks exciting,” Kelly said. “In Star Academy you play Stryker.”

“Yeah.”

“You’re the action hero, right?” Kelly asked.

“Yeah, this movie was so much fun to make. I think everyone in the cast pulled out their inner child, and we were lucky enough to fulfill some of our fantasies. I can’t wait for everyone to see it, because I got to be in awesome sword fights and space battles. It’s an epic space adventure. If you were like, ‘Star Wars was eh, just okay,’ you’ll love this movie. If you’re a kid at heart, you’re going to go crazy when you see the adventure that Stryker and his friends get up to. I even ended up having to do some of my own stunts,” I said.

“Why’s that?” Michael asked.

“We shot the movie in northern Canada, and it was freezing. In the scene that you just saw, my stuntman was blown up and was actually hurt,” I shared.

“Oh, my,” Kelly said.

“He’s fine now, but at the time it was scary. They shot him into padding. The problem was that it was too cold, and the padding froze. He might have been better off landing in a snow bank.”

“So what stunts did you have to do yourself?” Michael asked.

“There’s one scene where they dangled me off the side of a cliff. They wanted me to swing over a frozen waterfall. Since my stuntman was hurt, they had me do it,” I said.

“I know I can’t wait to see it,” Michael said.

“I think they got this one right. I was at a recent screening with execs from various studios, and I was told they all thought we have a hit on our hands,” I said.

“And they’ve already announced that there will be a sequel,” Kelly said.

“Actually, they are working on two more Star Academy movies.”

“That’s a great sign. I can’t wait to see it,” Kelly said.

“The movie is Star Academy, and is out this Friday. It features David A. Dawson in his first role as a superhero. Everybody go see it,” Michael said, and I was done.


I didn’t have to be at The Late Show with Stephen Colbert until four, so we had time to kick back and relax. We went back to the St. Regis. Frank had his phone to his ear the whole time. I was hungry, so I ordered room service for lunch. Caryn joined me while Frank dealt with whatever he was working on. He came back as we were finishing eating.

“Here’s what I’m thinking. Like I always say, get in front of a problem. While the 21 Naturals photos are a problem, I want to spin it. I talked to both the studio and Ari, and they’re in agreement. I’ve also talked to 21 Naturals and they’re on board. Their biggest thing is they want press for their website,” Frank said, and looked at Caryn and me.

“And...” Caryn prompted.

“Oh, yeah, sorry,” he stammered. “Stephen Colbert is noted for doing some interviews that are borderline. He did the whole monologue on Orlando Bloom’s penis when he was in Italy with Katy Perry. We think his show is the perfect platform to introduce your pictures with the porn stars.”

“What’s the upside to doing this?” Caryn asked.

“We control when the photos go out. The studio doesn’t want them to be put all over the place the night of the premiere. We control the narrative, which is an LA party where you went, took a few pictures, and then left,” Frank said, and then gave me a hard look. “That is what happened, right?”

“I did not have sex with those women,” I said in my best Bill Clinton impression.

“Fuck me,” Frank blurted.

I laughed.

“No, seriously, I just stayed for a few pictures and then left,” I said, and switched to my uptight white-boy lawyer voice.

“Now Zak Verwood and Devin Range might have done more, but I have no confirmation of said events.”

“Don’t even joke about that,” Frank said, and then looked at Caryn like she was supposed to do something.

He left us so he could work on it.


When we arrived at the studio, we were early. Frank had talked to the producer of the show, and she wanted to move us up to be the first guest. We had originally been slotted for third. The studio rep met us there and handed Frank talking points. Caryn and I were sent to my dressing room. They had a general room where hangers-on could mingle. The room already had ten people in it. I smiled when Frank told the studio rep that he had to stay out there.

“You have a problem with that guy?” Caryn asked.

“He thinks because he works at the studio he knows what he’s doing,” Frank said as he tossed all the man’s notes into the trash.

I just shook my head as Frank had his little pissing match. Of course, I would listen to him first, because I paid his fees. The thing was that the studio guy could call and complain about how he was being treated. Frank got a call and left.

“Check those notes,” I told Caryn.

She was reading them when Frank came back.

“These aren’t terrible,” Caryn said.

Frank got a pained expression on his face.

“You’re paying me for a reason,” Frank said.

“And the studio is paying me, and I am paying you,” I said.

Frank sighed.

“Just follow my lead, David. I’ll make sure he’s happy,” Frank said, and left.

“You might want to go check on that,” I said to Caryn.

“Yep. I don’t think the kids are playing well together,” she said, and left.

Jade and Dakora had sent over clothes for tonight’s three shows. Adrienne had been busy making us some extra money. I would be casual on Stephen Colbert’s show. For Jimmy Fallon, I would be more dressed up, and then on my last show, with Seth Meyers, I would be casual again.


After they came back from commercial, I was called out.

“Let’s welcome David A. Dawson, star of the upcoming blockbuster, Star Academy.”

I walked out and Stephen shook my hand. I smiled at the audience and sat down.

“Before we get started and look at a clip from your upcoming movie, I want to again tell everyone that celebrities don’t have the same lives as the rest of us,” Stephen said.

“Why’s that?” I asked, as I played the straight man.

They started to flash pictures of me and porn stars.

“Oh, you’re talking about the party I went to last week. It was a lot of fun,” I said.

“Tell us what this party was,” Stephen said.

“Well, ah, how do I say this?” I asked.

“That all these women are adult film stars,” Stephen suggested.

“Okay. It was a party where I was asked to attend to take some candid photos of adult film stars and myself. They were having an unveiling of some new adult film stars,” I said.

Stephen gave the audience a look at the unveiling comment.

“I can just imagine,” he said to big laughs.

“No, really. This is an LA thing. They have parties where they want to introduce new talent,” I said.

Frank had written the lines for me in conjunction with the writing staff on the show. Stephen was playing it to the hilt as he sadly shook his head.

“What did I tell you, nothing like how we live,” he said to the audience. “Let me tell you how it is for the rest of us. When I was younger, I used to date. Let me describe the process, and you tell me if this happens to you. You’re familiar with rating women one through ten?”

I nodded.

“I would have a 6 ask what we were doing on a Friday night. Only I wouldn’t give her a straight answer, because I’d be waiting to see what the 9 was doing, but then the 9 blows me off. So I’d text the 6 back to see if we’re still on, but she’s already made other plans, so I go out and get drunk with my buddies and end up with a 3! Happened to me almost every weekend,” he said to laughter.

“I have some questions. Maybe you can help me,” I said.

“Sure.”

“First of all, why would a 9 blow you off?” I asked with my best seriously confused look on my face, which everyone laughed at. “I mean, I thought all 9s were into guys like us. And then, how is it you would end up with a 3?”

“Different life!” Stephen crowed as we went to a commercial break.

He leaned over to talk to me.

“Great job. That was some funny stuff. When we get back, I’ll build you and your movie up,” he said.


Our next stop was NBC Studios where they filmed the next two shows. First up was The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon in studio 6-G. I’d always liked Jimmy Fallon, because he had such a fun personality. The four of us—yes, Frank had made a new friend in the studio rep—were shown to a room to get ready. One of the production staff came in once we were settled.

“Jimmy will have you come out and talk about your new film. We’ll take a break, and then you’ll do a skit with him called Pup Quiz. You’re okay with puppies in your lap?” she asked.

“Puppies!” I said a little too excitedly.

My entourage looked at me like I was insane.

“Where?” I asked.

“I, uh, think they’re in the back,” she told me.

I grabbed her hand.

“Show me,” I ordered.

“I have to see this,” Caryn said, and I soon had everyone following me.

I found the biggest fur balls I’d ever seen in a huge pile. They were golden retriever puppies, and they were sound asleep. I thought about waking them up, but I was afraid of the chaos that would follow.


When I was called out, the interview went pretty much like the rest. This time they showed the scene when I take down the Barbarian. I told them about how the actor had taken things a little too seriously.

Then it was on to a break and they set up the Pup Quiz bit. Jimmy and I were put into Barcaloungers and they had a big screen so the questions could be displayed. Their announcer, Steve Higgins, would play the host of the mythical game show.

“Welcome back to the Tonight Show. I am Steve Higgins, and we are about to play Pup Quiz! Playing tonight is the host of the Tonight Show, Mr. Jimmy Fallon. And from the new movie Star Academy, Mr. David A. Dawson,” Steve said, as I made goofy faces at the camera.

They switched cameras to show Steve with a huge fuzzy puppy in his arms. They had been running this bit for a few months, and the puppies had gotten quite big. I had a feeling they would have to retire this bit soon or get a new litter of puppies.

“This is the first puppy up for grabs, Snuggles,” he announced as he cuddled the puppy, which caused the crowd to do a collective “Awwww.”

“Now here’s how the game works. I will ask each contestant an animal trivia question. If they get the question correct, they get to keep the puppy. A wrong answer, and your opponent gets the puppy. Since you are the guest, David, you’re up first,” Steve said.

“This is a tough one. What breed of dog is Snoopy? Is he ‘A’ ... a pit bull? Is he ‘B’ ... a Jack Russell terrier? Or ‘C’ ... a beagle?”

I tried to look like I was thinking before I gave my answer. There was a clock sound ticking away to give it a little drama.

“No help from the audience, please,” Steve called out.

“I’ll go with beagle,” I said.

“Yes, that is correct!” Steve announced, and he handed me the puppy.

Holy cow, this puppy was happy to see me. I had to laugh when he decided he needed to try to lick my face off, which made the audience laugh as well.

“The next question is for you, Mr. Fallon. Where do killer whales swim? ‘A’ ... cold oceans, ‘B’ ... warm oceans, or ‘C’ ... all oceans?”

Jimmy rolled his eyes.

“You ask him a Snoopy question and I get killer whales,” he complained. “I would guess cold oceans.”

“You would guess ... wrong! David gets our lovely Sheela,” Steve proclaimed, as another puppy was put into my lap.

I think they woke up rowdy, because Sheela barked at Snuggles. I now had a lap full of puppies. There was a barking sound.

“You know what that means,” Steve said. “It’s time for Double Puppardy. Each question is now worth two puppies. You’re up next, David. A takin is an animal that is neither a goat nor a cow and found only in the following: ‘A’ ... Canada, ‘B’ ... India, or ‘C’ ... Bhutan.”

I gave everyone a confused look.

“Welcome to my world,” Jimmy said.

“I was hoping we would do the lip sync challenge,” I complained, as Sheela tried to jump off my lap. “Since I don’t even know what a takin is, and I’m a little sketchy on where Bhutan is ... I will guess ‘C.’”

There was a dramatic pause and I was suddenly handed two more puppies. As I said, they were big, so they had to stack them on each other. I now had a wiggling mass of rowdy mutts who either wanted to lick my face, bark, or escape. One of them managed to bail off and make a run for it. Steve had to rescue my wayward pup and put him on top of the rest.

“You’ve fallen behind, Jimmy. You need this one to keep the game close. What brush should you never use on a horse? ‘A’ ... Fitch Curry Comb, ‘B’ ... Dandy Brush, or ‘C’ ... Mane Brush?”

“A Curry Comb and Mane Brush make sense. I think it’s the Dandy Brush, because it sounds made up. I’m betting they’re trying to trick me. I say ‘A’ ... Fitch Curry Comb,” Jimmy said.

“You are correct!”

They dumped two squirming fuzzy-butts on Jimmy.

“You guys are getting big,” he said as they both wanted attention.

There was a barking sound again.

“You know what that means. It is time for Final Puppardy! I will ask you each a question. The one closest to the right answer wins all the puppies. How many trees, on average, do beavers cut down for their winter supply of food?”

We had marker boards to write down the answer. Both Jimmy and I had to contend with squirming puppies. I lost two of them as they made good their escape. I wrote down 500.

“Jimmy, what is your answer?” Steve asked.

He turned his board around and it showed 25. I turned mine around.

“The correct answer is 100. Congratulations, our winner is Jimmy!”

Damn!


The trip to the set of Late Night with Seth Meyers was a quick one. They began filming an hour after Jimmy Fallon’s show in the studio above his in NBC Studio 8-G. I just had time to change clothes when they had me on set.

“Congratulations on your new movie, and for a couple of reasons. I heard they plan on doing two more, and I read the book and I would have thought it was impossible to adapt it for the big screen,” Seth said.

“Yeah, I think it had to be a daunting undertaking, but they have made so many advances in CGI that when I look at the final product, I am simply amazed. Of course, we had an amazing director in Jessup Fields, and our producer was Janice Utley, who was astonishing in how good she was. They assembled a team that brought it home with the support of the studio. They made me and my fellow actors, Craig Wild, Bree Steno, Elizabeth Paul, Ben Cowley, and the always amazing Ashley Judd all look good,” I said.

I think I was practicing my awards speech.

“From what I’m hearing, it’s a wonderful movie that may rival the recent Star Wars release,” he dropped, and didn’t give me a chance to refute his bold prediction. “You originally read for another character, at the request of Ashley Judd, and you blew Bree Steno away in your audition so much that they offered you one of the lead roles.”

“I do owe Ashley for getting my foot in the door. She was the reason I even received an audition. When I walked in, I was surprised to learn who my audition partner was. Bree and I had met before at a photo op for some of my modeling work I do for Range Sports. The script said to seduce her,” I said to some chuckles.

“I’m sure you know who Adrienne is,” I continued.

“The Sports Illustrated and Victoria’s Secret model,” Seth said.

“I’d worked with her and learned to do sexy. I figure if you need to know something, go to the best to have them teach you. So, anyways, Bree was not prepared for the moves I put on her. So if anyone is looking for career advice in acting, it’s that you just never know how far a good kiss will take you.”

“I wish you were around when I was just getting into the business,” Seth said.

“I’m sure, from what I’ve heard, your wife wouldn’t really go for that, now would she?” I asked.

“You also mentioned being a model. Has that helped open any doors for you?” he asked.

“Actually, it has helped tremendously with my acting, but unfortunately I still have a huge disappointment from my modeling career.”

“Really, what’s that?” Seth asked.

“I’ve always had a crush on Kate Upton. I’ve modeled with her, and she’s in my upcoming movie The Secret Circle. Even with all my charm, I’ve yet to get her to go to Prom with me,” I said, and the audience gave me sympathy.

“Kate, if you’re watching, give the boy a break,” Seth said, playing along.

“It would help if America would get on Twitter and send a quick note to Kate using hashtag David’s Prom Date. I think she just needs a gentle reminder that she might want to get started picking out her dress and all that stuff.”

“She might kill you for that,” Seth said with a big smile.

He then showed a clip of the movie, we talked about it for a minute, and I was done. I was exhausted from doing five shows in one day. It was even harder than I had imagined, because I’d expected Craig to be there to help me out.


On the way back to Adrienne’s, I’d stopped and picked up sandwiches at Katz’s Deli. When I’d stopped for lunch off Venice Beach, they had bragged about getting their meats and cheeses from Katz’s, so I had to try them. I called Adrienne to get everyone’s order. Frank and the studio rep were going back to the hotel, but Caryn was joining me. Adrienne also invited the models that she had living in the building.

I was instructed to get pastrami and corned beef sandwiches, and to buy a cheesecake. They told me to skip the fries because they were greasy and limp. I was also to bring assorted salads and matzo ball soup.

When we arrived, I was ready to devour the whole thing. Riding in the car with the smell was enough to make my mouth water. Tyler took my bags from me and went to the kitchen. She brought out platters of food with the sandwiches cut up into model-size portions, which brought a tear to my eye—until I saw one of the massive sandwiches just for me.

I’d had Caryn order a case of wine, just in case we might have a repeat performance of Adrienne drinking wine. People call me a ‘stupid boy,’ but they forget I was in the Boy Scouts, and I was very much like Duke: if something good happened, you went back to that again and again with the hope for a repeat performance. For Duke, it was laying under Kyle, Mac and Nate’s chairs, hoping something would make its way to the floor. I, on the other hand, hoped for sex. So like a good Boy Scout, I was prepared. I’d bought wine to help Adrienne get into the mood.

Eating a huge sandwich after a mentally draining day was a mistake. It wasn’t long before I was ready to nod off. Everyone else was trying to drink the case of wine. I knew it was a mistake, but I went to bed early.


Edited By: XofDallas and Bud Ugly
Proofread By: Zom and TheMikeBomb

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.