Treasured Youth
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Lacey's life is changed when a mysterious girl drops in on her doorstep. Things aren't always as they appear and this girl seems so familiar while still being a stranger.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Mystery   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

As they had earlier, Lacey and Alyce walk hand-in-hand tot eh stairs. This time they are headed to Lacey’s bed and hopefully into a night of torrid sex.

At the bottom of the stairs they pause and kiss again. Lacey considers dropping right there to her knees and eating out the girl, but she manages to summon the willpower to wait. She leads the teenager up the stairs and into her room where she then pulls the girl’s firm body against her. She feels Alyce’s young breasts press against her and they kiss passionately.

Both of them are panting as Lacey breaks the kiss and reaches for the thin straps of Alyce’s dress. She slides it off the girl’s shoulders and down her arms and then lowers it to expose her perky breasts. The teen’s pink nipples are as hard as pebbles. Lacey leans down and licks one of them while continuing to push the dress lower. When it slips over Alyce’s hips, Kacey lets it fall to the floor to puddle around her feet. The older woman steps back to survey the younger woman’s body, licking her lips. The girl looks so young and virginal in her white cotton panties, except for the fact that the cotton is totally saturated and clinging to her. Lacey steps close again and as her lips find Alyce’s, her hand slides onto the soaked panties and rubs the leaking pussy through the wet cotton.

Moving to Alyce’s ear, the older lover whispers, “I can’t believe how wet you are. Your panties are completely soaked. Did eating my pussy and ass turn you on that much?”

“Yes,” the girl hisses low. “I love eating you.”

“You can lick me more ... later,” Lacey says with a wicked grin. “But right now, it’s my turn. I’ve waited long enough.”

Lacey steps back and begins unbuttoning her blouse.

“Take those off and get on the bed,” she orders.

As she slips off the blouse, she watches Alyce shimmy her panties down, step out of them and walk to the bed.

“Go ahead and lie down and show me exactly how you played with yourself this afternoon while you were thinking about me.”

Lacey reaches behind her back to unclasp her bra, watching as Alyce lies down on her back, spreading her legs and teasing her tight cunt with her fingers. The older woman quickly slips off her shirt and steps up to the edge of the bed.

“Has anyone ever watched you play with your pussy before?” she asks.

The young teen shakes her head as her finger continue caressing her dripping pussy. Lacey doesn’t want her to climax, so she thinks to change things up a bit and see just how far the girl will go with her watching.

“Show me the naughty things you did when you were alone,” she prompts.

Alyce gives a breathless gasp at the request. Without a word, the girl rolls onto her belly and then pulls her knees up under her. She spreads them wide and arches her back, giving her older lover the perfect view of her unblemished ass. From between her legs and out of her young, tight pussy, comes out a thick purple tentacle. Right before Lacey’s eyes, the very tip begins to reshape itself into very realistic looking cock with a long slopping head topping it. She watches as it slips between the firm globes of the teen’s ass. Alyce hesitates briefly and the shapely head pushes, slick with her juices, into her tight, puckered hole. She groans at the penetration and as Lacey stares, her pussy on fire again, Alyce slowly slides the entire length of the purple appendage up into her rear entry.

“Do you like that?” Lacey asks heavily. “Does it feel good having your ass filled?”

“Yes,” Alyce quickly answers. I feel so naughty doing this.”

“It is very naughty,” Lacey confirms. “And you are a very naughty girl, Alyce.”

“I love being naughty for you, Lacey,” the girl moans.

Lacey cannot take it anymore at this point. She can’t just stand and watch. She has a very wicked thought and reaches back to the floor to pick up the drenched panties. Then, moving back to the edge of the bed, the woman takes the pleasuring invader out of her backdoor. As the teenager looks over her shoulder, Lacey lifts the purple tentacle to her mouth and sucks on it briefly.

Popping it from her maw, she commands, “Roll over onto your back.” Alyce instantly complies and Lacey moves onto the bed, kneeling next to her. She moves her hand to the girl’s face, telling her to open her mouth, and then stuffs the sodden panties into her mouth. “There, now you can taste pussy. Suck your juices out of your panties like a good little girl.”

Alyce looks incredibly hot with her white panties protruding from her mouth. It will also help muffle the moans and screams that Lacey intends to elicit from her. Lacey puts her hands under the teen’s legs and lifts them, sliding in so that Alyce’s legs are resting against her chest. The teenager’s feet at her shoulders. She turns to kiss one of Alyce’s delicate feet. Her tongue, like the girl’s long, red one, runs around the dainty toes. Lacey watches the teen’s reaction as she teases her.

Then Lacey takes the girl’s calves in her hands and pushes her legs away, not stopping until the flexible teen is bent almost in half, her feet now well above their heads. The woman moves forward and slides her knees under the girl’s ass. Her hands slides back to Alyce’s hips and lifts, pulling the teenager up so that she is on her own shoulders, her back against Lacey. The older woman’s hands move to the back of Alyce’s thighs and she pushes the legs open and down, pushing the girl’s knees to her breasts, her feet on either side of Lacey’s head. Both Alyce’s pulsating pussy and violet rosebud are spread wide open before her. Lacey places her arms around the girl’s waist, just under her legs, and lifts a little higher. In this position Alyce’s pussy is poised directly below Lacey and just above her face. The woman takes a deep breath, filling her lungs with the heavenly aroma of the girl’s hot, young cunt.

“I just love the smell of an overheated pussy,” Lacey comments, leaning down to run her nose through the girl’s wet folds. She breathes in the scent deeply before replacing her nose with her wickedly long, red tongue. The taste of the teen’s sweet pussy fills her senses as she starts slithering her tongue through the folds like a snake in the grass. Her hands slide up between Alyce’s legs. She glances at the young teen. Alyce’s eyes are wide, wild and lust filled. She is breathing heavily through her nose with her panties stuffed in her mouth.

Lacey’s hands tighten on Alyce’s ass and she pries her cheeks open. The teenager’s tight, little backdoor winks open slightly and Lacey gazes deeper into the girl’s eyes as her tongue slinks around to touch the center of the puckered star. Alyce’s muffled moan is music to her lover’s ears. Lacey’s fingers slide deeper into the valley of her ass to pull hard and stretch the girl open. Immediately the woman pokes into the center of the teen’s tight hole with the tip of her stark tongue.

In this position, Lacey knows the girl’s ass will open more easily, and the longer she stays like this, the more she hopes to relax her snug backdoor. As the tip of her tongue probes, she feels the teenager’s anus open slightly and she pushes inward. Below, Alyce gasps as she feels the tip of her lover’s tongue enter her forbidden hole. Lacey continues pushing into the tight ass, entering slowly and driving deeper. As Lacey looks lustfully into her young lover’s big eyes, she continues to probe.

Alyce screams as the tongue enters her fully and her body instantaneously shakes as she climaxes, her breathing becoming heavily irregular. Lacey feels her anal muscles clamp down on her tongue while the shrieks are muffled by the panties. With her tongue buried in Alyce’s ass, Lacey glides her fingers to her hardened clit, rubbing the teen to a second quick orgasm. And before Alyce can fully recover, Lacey reluctantly pulls her tongue out of her ass.

The fingers of one hand continue to stimulate the teenager’s swollen folds as Lacey sucks her fingers on the other. When she pulls them away from her lips, she wiggles them in the air. Her fingertips slowly morph into writhing snake-like phalanges, and without warning, Lacey sinks all five into the young, horny teen’s gooey pussy and aching anus. Alyce screams again as her lover starts finger fucking both holes.

Pumping the wiggly tendril fingers in and out, Lacey hisses down at the girl, “Cum for me.”

And it doesn’t take long until Alyce is orgasming again. The young woman shudders as she climaxes and Lacey takes the opportunity by slipping all the writhing phalanges free and then sliding all five into the girl palpitating backdoor. Alyce screams as her ass is stretched open wider. Lacey grins depravedly, beginning to thrust in and out of the young teen’s clenching hole. The only sound in the room is Alyce’s heavy breathing and the sound of the meandering finger-tentacles pumping in and out of her.

Lacey teases Alyce’s distended clit with her free hand. The girl’s body begins writhing and the panties in her mouth muffle her howls of delight as the dual stimulation of her clit and rear door drives her into a sexual frenzy. When Alyce reaches her peak and her orgasm hits, Lacey is glad that she had stuffed her mouth with the panties as everyone on the street would have heard her scream.

Pushing her fingers as deep into the girl’s ass as is possible, Lacey feels her twitch and convulse, and then her pussy explodes. It is like a dam breaking as the clear fluid comes gushing out in two huge squirts. In this position, the full flood of her juices splatter all over her face, drenching the cute girl in her own cum. Lacey leans forward and sucks the stiff clit into her greedy mouth, attacking the swollen nub with an animal lust. Alyce squeals again at this new assault and Lacey begins thrusting her snaking finger tendrils in and out of her ass again. She loses track of all sense of time as she works o the teenager, making her orgasm over and over.

A steady stream of her juices leaks out of her cunt and onto Lacey’s waiting tongue and finally onto her own pretty face. After one more powerful orgasm, the older lover finally feels the girl slump against her and she slows her onslaught. Lacey then pulls her mouth away from the sensitive button and looks down at Alyce. Her eyes are closed, her chest heaving and Lacey can see the girl sucking in air through her nostrils. She reaches down and pulls the panties from her mouth. Alyce takes a huge gulp of air as she opens her lust-filled eyes. She licks her dry lips and sighs heavily.

“That was incredible,” she manages to say between breaths. “I may not be able to walk tonight, but it was definitely worth it.”

Smiling at her, Lacey says, “I’m glad you liked it.”

“Liked it?” she exclaims. “I can’t begin to describe what you did to me. I can’t believe I squirted over my own face!”

“That was just an added bonus,” Lacey says offhandedly. “I really didn’t plan that, but I guess you can squirt too.”

“I had no idea I could cum that hard, that anyone could cum that hard, or that much,” Alyce says excitedly.

With her finger tendrils still lodged in the teen’s ass, Lacey wiggles them a little. “We can start again anytime, but I do believe you like having your ass filled.”

“Not yet. I need to recover a little, but I’ll be ready for more soon,” Alyce admits.

“Good,” Lacey says. “My pussy needs some more attention from that talented tongue of yours.”

Slowly, Lacey slides her fingers out of the girl. Her fingers quickly morph from wiggling snakes and back into regular form. She just as quickly whips out her malicious red tongue out to lick at the backdoor before it closes up. As she tongues the cute teenager, Lacey moves her hand to the girl’s face, putting her fingers to her lips. “Taste yourself. Taste your ass on my fingers.”

Alyce’s lips part and the fingers are pushed in. She instantly begins sucking, not caring that the fingers had just been deep in her own forbidden zone. Lacey’s tongue slides up into Alyce’s puffy pussy, licking her slowly and lightly, enjoying the delicious taste of her creamy cunt. After a few minutes Lacey moves and lets Alyce’s body slump down into the tangled sheets. She moves beside the girl and they kiss deeply. Alyce’s warm, smooth body against her own equally smooth one feels incredible. They are like two lovers wrapped in purple latex, sliding fluidly together as one being.

They kiss softly and hold each other as they recover from their orgasmic romp. Lacey’s pussy is burning, but it feels good to merge with the nubile teen. She waits until the girl regains composure, ready to continue at any moment. Lightly, she caresses Alyce’s body, her finger melting into her skin and sliding along as if dipped partially in water. They find their way to her hard nipples. The pinkness of them contrasts wildly against the purple hue of her exterior. Lacey licks her lips, teasing the hard nubs with the tip of her fingers before giving them a little tug.

“Your fingers feel so good,” she whimpers.

Without responding with words, Lacey pinches the nipples again, this time with a little more force. She then leans down to suck the other nipple between her lips. She goes back and forth across her chest, licking and sucking and biting. She feels the young cutie beginning to squirm in excitement on the bed. Lacey’s own pussy is excessively wet and in much need of attention, but she doesn’t want to stop until she has worked the girl into a frenzy. Alyce’s nipples are hard like diamonds and dripping with saliva. She is breathing heavily as the older woman continues teasing until, finally, it is too much for her.

“Please Lacey, please touch my pussy,” the beautiful teen begs. “You’re driving me absolutely crazy doing that.”

Giving one last, long suck to the nipple, Lacey wordlessly pulls away. She turns on the bed and lifts her leg over the girl, straddling her. Alyce instantly spreads her legs wide and Lacey dips her head between the welcoming pussy while lowering her own dripping cunt to the girl’s mouth. In unison, they moan at the touch of tongues to pussy. She begins riding Alyce’s face, eager for the little nympho to make her climax again. The teen laps at the silky folds set before her, sucking the fleshy lips into her mouth. Lacey likewise fastens her mouth onto Alyce’s slick pussy and begins teasing her slippery pebble with her tongue.

Hands slink onto Lacey’s ass, seeming to meld together as one. She feels her weeping cunt being pulled down to a wiggling tongue the burrows into her pleasure center. Still surprised at the change in her, her skin and her abilities to from object from said skin, she forms a new tentacle and quickly shapes it into a realistic cock just as the girl did earlier. She sucks the end into her mouth, covering it with her saliva. Then pulling it from her mouth, Lacey concentrates on it, on the tip and its length. Almost immediately it starts to shake into a smooth buzz.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.