Treasured Youth - Cover

Treasured Youth

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Lacey's life is changed when a mysterious girl drops in on her doorstep. Things aren't always as they appear and this girl seems so familiar while still being a stranger.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Mystery   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

The sight of Alyce’s cute ass fills Lacey’s vision as her head is filled with so many thoughts. She can’t believe what has just happened. Had she been seduced or did she do the seducing? Regardless, she just had sex with an incredibly hot teenage girl. But what if someone finds out? Clearly her neighbors saw the young girl enter and stay. Certainly someone is going to begin thinking about what took place over such a long period of time. She has dozens of thoughts bouncing around her head, even some causing regret and more than worry. But most of all, Lacey feels exhilaration! Finally, she has to make herself stop thinking about everything that had transpired, and of course everything that can possibly go wrong.

Picking up her shirt off the living room floor, Lacey heads upstairs to get dressed. As the day wears on, she tries to busy herself with some routine chores, but mostly she is trying to keep her hands out of her pants. Her pussy is still on fire even after all the attention Alyce had given it. And just as she sits down in the same chair she was in when the young teenager rang the doorbell, her phone dings with a message. Lacey picks it up, seeing that the message is from the cute teen girl.

I’ll be there soon. My mom might call you.

Lacey frowns. She sure as hell doesn’t want to talk to the girl’s mother. Why the fuck does she want to talk to me? Once again, the woman’s mind is a whirlwind of thoughts. She reasons that if Alyce is planning on coming, her mother must not have concerns. Probably just wants to talk to me.

Before Lacey can respond to the text, another arrives. She lifts the phone and is shocked to see the teen standing stark naked in front of a mirror in what can only be her bedroom. The woman quickly replies.

Very nice, but you need to delete that before someone sees it.

Then, starring at the refection of the teen’s nubile body on the screen, while focusing on her firm breasts and puffy folds, Lacey can feel the lustful hunger in her insatiable pussy growing.

Just as she is ready to slide her hand into her panties, Lacey is jolted out of her naughty thoughts when her phone rings. She literally jumps at the sound. Looking at the screen, she doesn’t recognize the number, but assumes it is Alyce’s mother.

“Hello, this is Lacey,” the woman answers tentatively.

“Hi, this is Nosilla, Alyce’s mother,” the voice on the other side says.

Nosilla? That’s an odd name. “Hi,” Lacey says instead. “I assume you’re calling because I asked Alyce to babysit for me?”

“Yes, she told me she met you today,” the woman says cheerily. “Would it be possible for me to stop in with her and meet you in person?”

Lacey’s hesitation if brief. “Sure, I totally understand.”

“Great, Alyce said she needs to be there soon. I’ll see you soon then.”

When the call ends the now raven-haired woman sits back to ponder the conversation. She wasn’t planning a visit from Alyce’s mother, but it does make sense. She wants to meet in person to make sure that Lacey is not the kind of person that would do anything unscrupulous with her daughter—like maybe have sex with her? Lacey smiles to herself at the thought, and then realizes at least she now knows Alyce is serious about this.

Lacey goes upstairs, undresses and gets in the shower again. Paying close attention to her breasts, pussy and ass, she scrubs herself. The older woman runs the sponge over her ass, thinking back to earlier how the same thing happened in this tiny space. She bends at the waist slightly and pushes the sponge against her backdoor, rubbing the sensitive opening. When she pulls the sponge away, something presses against the puckered hole and pushes, sliding in easily. What is that? The raven-haired woman looks over her shoulder to see a long, purple appendage stretching out from her back. Her skin is the same color as it! Her mind swirls for answers to a new multitude of questions. And then just as quickly as those questions arrived, they cease.

A long, deep moan escapes past her lips as the thick tendril glides in deep and instantly begins pumping in and out. Lacey’s mind flashes back, again, to this from earlier. Her tight little hole gripping tightly as she climaxed. Another purple appendage presses to her clit as she is tentacle fucked. She feels it suddenly expand, stretching her open wider. She pushes back and is quickly sent over the edge. Lacey’s body trembles as she climaxes. And after a quick recovery from the sudden orgasm, the purple appendages slowly slink away and her skin begins to fade. That purple tone doesn’t truly go away until after the woman steps from the comfort of the shower. Her weeping pussy wants more attention, but she is determined not to climax again until the young teen is between her legs again.

After drying off, applying a bit of makeup and tying back her hair, Lacey walks into her bedroom to find something nice to wear. Opening her top drawer, she decides on a sexy, lacy black bra and slips it on. She pulls out a matching thong and grins wickedly before putting it back. Alyce deserves something special! She slips on a black blouse and skirt, thinking how lovely it will look should her mysterious purple hue return later tonight. The skirt slides up to mid-thigh and is fairly tight, but not overtly sexy. Lacey checks herself in the mirror and thinks it looks perfect enough to pass as casual while still maintaining that edge of sexiness. She then grabs some heels and slips back downstairs.

As time runs down, nearing Alyce’s arrival, Lacey’s heart races and her pussy throbs. She thinks about putting on the matching thong just to make sure she doesn’t have juices running down her thighs when the girl and her mother arrive. Ultimately she decides against it. After all, it is just one more barrier to have to go through for the teen. The woman pours a glass of wine, hoping to calm her nerves. She cannot believe the nervousness she is feeling. She is the one that feels like the teenager on a first date.

Then the doorbell rings. They are here!

Lacey walks to the door and takes a quick, deep breath—just to steady herself. Her hand shakes slightly as she reaches for the doorknob.

“Hello,” Lacey says as she opens the door.

“I only have a few minutes,” Nosilla hastily spurts out as she steps through the doorway. Alyce is mere steps behind her. “I have an appointment tonight but I did not want to miss meeting you in person.”

Lacey tires not to stare, but Alyce’s mother is gorgeous, and yet very familiar to her. It is clearly easy to see where the teen gets her beauty from. She holds out her hand, “I’m Lacey, a pleasure to meet you.”

“Nosilla,” the mother says as she shakes the hand warmly. “Alyce said she met you today and you asked about babysitting.”

“Yes, but my daughter is at a friend’s right now,” Lacey lies, glancing over at the clock. “They’re running a bit late it seems.”

“If you don’t mind me asking, what do you do for a living?” Nosilla asks.

“Not at all,” Lacey says with a smile. “I’m a doctor. What about you?”

“A doctor?” she deflects. “A very good career choice.”

“It’s something I had always wanted to be growing up,” Lacey explains happily. “I’ve always enjoyed helping others. What about you?”

“Oh, I’m the executive director of a local nonprofit organization,” the woman quickly spurts out.

“Really, which one?” Lacey counters, feeling that something isn’t quite on cue.

“The regional food bank,” she supplies.

Lacey shrugs. While she is rolling off the lies herself, she couldn’t really care what the woman really does for a living. Her interest isn’t in the mother, but the daughter. “That must be very fulfilling work, keeping you very busy.”

Nosilla smiles brightly. “As a matter of fact it is. It is also the reason I have to hurry tonight. When do you think you’ll be home tonight?”

“I’ve got about an hour before I go out. It’ll give Alyce and my daughter time to get to know each other.” Lacey turns to look at the teen. “Have you eaten yet? I’ll be heating up something later if you want to eat.”

Alyce’s eyes go big at the innuendo. “I haven’t eaten yet, so I will be hungry later.”

The older woman turns back to Nosilla. “I don’t expect to be out beyond midnight. I certainly have no problem dropping her off when I get home.”

“Thank you,” Nosilla says, her face showing relief as she extends her hand. That will save me a trip. I’ve really got to run, but it was nice meeting you.”

Nosilla takes Lacey’s hand and something about the touch seems so familiar. Somewhere in the back of Lacey’s mind she knows she knows this woman. But from where or when that was is fleeting. Maybe it’s just Déjà vu! “Well then, good luck at your event.”

Alyce’s mother turns and walks out the door. Her ass is as perfect as her daughter. Lacey keeps her eyes glued to the woman’s ass, watching her hips sway until she slides into her car. Fuck, I want her just as bad as Alyce!

The instant the door is closed, Alyce looks at her and laughs. “I can’t believe you asked me if I had eaten and that you would heat something up for me!”

Lacey laughs too. “I was just being hospitable.”

“Your eyes certainly were having a feast, too,” the teen pokes fun at.

The older woman feels her face redden. “It wasn’t like that.”

“It’s fine,” Alyce says, brushing it off. “Hell, I want to do my mom.”

“Where did she go to high school?” the woman asks.

Alyce shrugs. “I think it was here. I don’t really know. I never asked.”

It is only now that Lacey really looks at the teen for the first time. She is wearing a cute flowered sundress with thin straps on her shoulders. It isn’t too short, but short enough to make the older woman’s mouth water. Her mind instantly goes to wonder if the young woman is even wearing any panties, much like herself isn’t.

She moves to the window and watches as Nosilla pulls away, then moves to Alyce, wrapping her arms around the teenager and giving her a deep kiss. Alyce moans into her lover’s mouth while Lacey’s hands move to her ass. Alyce graciously accepts the touch, moving to the pair of hands, their tongue dancing tightly together. It is a long, soulful kiss that has Lacey heating up quickly.

Reluctantly, Lacey pulls away and says, “You look absolutely adorable in that dress. Are you wearing panties?”

“I’m not telling,” Alyce replies coyly. “But you look hot too. Good enough to eat even.” She giggles lightly and her lover sees the blush that comes with the comment.”

“Oh, you’re going to be doing a lot of that tonight!” Lacey blurts.

“Well, I certainly hope so!” Alyce agrees.

Lacey takes her hand and leads the teen to the couch—the same couch she seduced her on today. Or was it the other way around? They sit and Lacey looks at her. Stare would probably be the better word for it. “We need to talk about a few things before we do anything else. You know this has to be our secret, Alyce. You can’t tell anyone, not even your parents.”

“It’s just my mom,” The teen reveals. “They’ve been divorced for almost ten years. I haven’t even heard from my dad in about as long.”

“Well regardless, we need to be careful,” Lacey sighs. “And you texting me naked pictures, while very nice, might not be a good idea.”

“But I was so horny all day and wanted you to know I was thinking of you,” the girl defends. “And I was hoping it would make you horny too.”

“That’s sweet, and it did make me incredibly horny,” she growls. “Did you delete it?”

“Yes,” the teen answers meekly.

“Good,” Lacey breathes. : I still have it so I can look at you any time I want.”

Alyce smiles mischievously.

“Speaking of being horny,” the older woman says, changing the depressing subject back to something lighter. “Did you play with your wet pussy and make yourself cum?”

Alyce looks at her lover shyly. “Yes,” she hisses as if it is a relief to let it be known. “I couldn’t stop. I couldn’t help myself. I just kept thinking about everything we did and I just kept getting hornier.”

“How many times did you make yourself cum?” Lacey asks, almost in a motherly fashion. Though she doesn’t have children, a daughter is something she has always wanted. Would I act this way with my own child?

“I don’t know for sure.” Alyce looks at the woman, searching for a sign that she gives the right answer or to make sure revealing it will be okay. “At least four or five times.” Then she grins. “I did something naughty, too.”

“Really?” Lacey questions, feeling a little giddy. “What did you do?”

Alyce’s voice drops to a near whisper, as if they are sitting out in public. “I fingered my ass.”

The little vixen is naughtier than Lacey expected. “Did it feel good?” she asks, wanting to dig in and know more. “Did you cum with your finger in your ass?”

“Oh, fuck yes,” she hisses again, but blushing this time. “I had a finger in my pussy too and it was weird because I could feel my other finger inside. I’ve never done that before.”

“Maybe I’ll play with that sexy ass of yours more tonight, if you want,” Lacey offers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.