Treasured Youth - Cover

Treasured Youth

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Lacey's life is changed when a mysterious girl drops in on her doorstep. Things aren't always as they appear and this girl seems so familiar while still being a stranger.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Mystery   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

As Lacey wakes from her slumber, the first thought in her mind is that she is incredibly aroused. Ever since she was taken to that basement those many years ago, she has had an insatiable thirst that just hasn’t been able quench.

What is somewhat crazy is the fact Lacey had spent a hour the night before fucking her needy pussy with her longest and thickest dildo. She had gotten off so many times by the time she drifted off to a troubling sleep in a puddle of her own juices.

Now the woman’s insatiable cunt wants more!

Lacey opens her eyes, squinting at the bright sunlight filling the room. With a mind of its own, her hand slithers between her legs, fingers dancing over her sensitive button. She feels her nipples stiffen and the heat in her pussy grows quickly. Her juices are already beginning to flow.

So she doesn’t waste any time sliding two fingers deep inside. A moan escapes the blonde’s lips as she penetrates herself. She pumps her fingers in and out, and already an orgasm is building. Lacey’s hand reluctantly retreats and slips to her mouth, sucking them it. The sweet taste of her juices dances across her tongue as she cleans her fingers. This is something that has a ritual of her masturbation recently, whether it’s her fingers or toys.

When the last remnants of her juices are gone from her digits, she forces herself out of bed. Lacey throws on a shirt and pads out the door and down the stairs. Every day is like today and everyday has been this way for fifteen years. When the blonde tries to think of what she does for a living or when the last time she had a family gathering or anything about her friends, she can’t seem to recall. Of course when these thoughts come rushing in, they seem to be swept out just as fast. And today is no different.

The floor of the kitchen changes to tile from carpet and the cold feeling on her bare feet is surprisingly nice. She flips on the coffee machine and peers through the window. The sun is shining and people are busy busting outside with yard work, dog walking or playing in the street.

Lacey pours herself a cup of coffee and sits down in chair of her living room to bask in the warm rays of sunshine streaming in. The light soothes her like a blanket, raising her body heat to match that which is still coming from between her shapely thighs. She is just really settling in when the doorbell rings.

The blonde reluctantly leaves her cozy chair and glances out the window. She isn’t expecting any guests. If she has any friends, their names have escaped her. There is a teenage girl standing outside and definitely not anyone she recognizes. The girl is not anyone Lacey knows, though she does look vaguely familiar, like someone she knew in the past. She has long black hair and her lithe, firm body is very evident in the tight shirt and shorts she is wearing. Her skin is an olive color. The blonde’s first impulse is to just ignore her.

This girl cannot seriously be trying to sell something! This is a no solicit neighborhood!

Lacey quickly scans the girl’s tight body one more time and then decides to invite her in, She smiles to herself at the naughty thoughts running through her head and reaches for the door knob. At the last moment, she pauses. Where the fuck those thoughts come from? Again, the contradicting thoughts disappear just as fast as they appeared. They are enough, however, for her to stretch down her shirt which barely covers her ass. Then she opens the door.

“Hi, I’m Alyce,” the young woman says, smiling.

The next few words to come out of the girl’s mouth are lost while Lacey is lost looking at her eyes, soft purple skin and pouting lips. She focuses on not letting her eyes roam over the girl’s young body.

“I’m Lacey. Won’t you come in and tell me what you’re selling?” she invites the girl, the words just flowing off her tongue like honey.

“I’m not supposed to go into a stranger’s house,” Alyce informs her.

“Well, it’s just me,” Lacey counters. “And I’d like to buy whatever it is that you’re selling. Plus I’m in the market for a babysitter.”

What the hell do I need a babysitter for?

“I’m not selling anything,” Alyce says. “But I do babysit.” She steps through the door and Lacey catches a scent that she just can’t quite put her finger on. It is very intoxicating and if she dares to say, sexy.

“You smell wonderful,” she says, looking at the girl’s tight ass in those too short shorts.

“Thank you,” the teenager replies and turns to face the older woman.

Lacey’s eyes quickly lift. “Please, have a seat,” she offers, sitting back down in her chair.

Alyce sits on the couch, facing the woman. “I had a feeling that you were in need of a sitter,” she begins. “But you don’t have any children, do you?”

The blonde slowly shakes her head. “No I do not.”

“So then is this a job that requires watching you?” the girl asks.

For some reason this entire situation seems like some kind of fantasy to Lacey. For one, she can never remember being into women and certainly getting someone so young and pretty like this cannot be for real.

“I guess so,” she replies, getting out of her chair to sit next to the girl. Their legs brush as she sits and the feel of her smooth skin against the girl’s is like an electric shock going through her body. “Would that be a problem?” she then asks, while looking deeply into her eyes.

Alyce shakes her head. “No, not at all,” she gushes.

Lacey reaches out to touch the teenager’s arm before slowly stroking it. “How old are you, Alyce? I wouldn’t want to get in trouble with you.”

“I’m old enough t make decisions for myself,” she replies. “Maybe not legal age, but close enough.”

“It sounds like your qualified then,” Lacey interjects. “I’d like to get to know you better though.”

“Sure, what else would you like to know?” the teenager asks, bubbly.

“Well, for starters, are you from around here?” the older woman asks, scooching closer. “I don’t believe I’ve ever seen you before.”

“I’ve been around,” she says. “I know this neighborhood pretty well.”

“You do seem familiar, like I know you,” Lacey admits. “But I can’t recall seeing you around. Do you have a boyfriend? Maybe one in the neighborhood?”

“Nope,” Allison answers. “I’ve never had one.”

“Not one?” the older woman asks unbelieving.

The girl shakes her head.

“How about a girlfriend?” Lacey presses.

Allison looks at her quizzically and then smiles shyly. “No, I don’t have a girlfriend either. What about you?”

Suddenly, Lacey’s heart begins to pound in her chest. She drops her eyes and gasps. She realizes that the girl is staring between her legs.

“Well?” the girl asks again.

Without looking up, Lacey answers. “I don’t have a girlfriend, but I have thought about it.”

“Have you ever kissed a girl?” the teenager inquires.

“I did with a friend in high school,” Lacey answers, but she isn’t sure how this got turned around on her or why she is opening up so easily.

“Did you kiss more than once with your friend? Did you like kissing her?” Alyce pushes for answers.

“We did it a lot of time and I really liked it,” Lacey reveals.

The teenager reaches out and places her fingers under Lacey’s chin, lifting her face. Lacey’s face is flushed, her chest rising and falling as she breathes heavily. “I have to agree that kissing a girl is so much better than kissing a boy,” Alyce states, looking into the older woman’s eyes. “I’ve always liked kissing girls better than boys.”

“I thought you never had a boyfriend or girlfriend,” Lacey states, wondering if maybe she misunderstood what the girl had said.

“I haven’t, but that doesn’t mean I don’t kiss them,” Alyce replies. “Who says you have to be in a relationship to kiss?”

“How did it make you feel?” A grin forms on her face.

“It made me feel tingly all over,” Lacey answers with a shudder.

“Did it turn you on to kiss your friend, Lacey?” the girl questions. “Did it make your pussy wet?”

A small moan and a whisper of yes slips from Lacey’s lips.

“If it turned you one, why didn’t you do more?” the girl continues to question.

“I did,” Lacey says, biting her lip. “Well, we sort of did.”

Alyce doesn’t respond. No question follows. Instead they just look at each other. Eventually the girl brings up her hand to Lacey’s cheek, softly touching her while at the same time putting her hand on the woman’s thigh. Without saying another word, Alyce leans in and kisses the blonde’s lips softly. Not just a peck, but not too long as she only lingers for a few moments and then she pulls back.

“Did you like that? Does it make it worth me being so young?” the girl questions and the woman nods. “Would you lie to continue?”

Another nod follows and Alyce leans in again and their lips touch. The teenager’s soft moan is almost enough to make Lacey climax. This kiss is more insistent. When she feels the girl’s tongue on her lips, she opens her mouth and soon they are kissing deeply, their tongues teasing one another. Lacey slips her hand behind Alyce’s head, pulling her in and letting her know she isn’t going anywhere. Lacey’s other hand slips up higher on the teenager’s bare thigh, her fingertips stopping at the edge of the shorts. She lightly caresses the inside of Alyce’s silky thigh, teasing her.

The dark haired girl breaks their kiss and leans back slightly. Lacey opens her eyes slowly, her wet lips still parted. She feels invigorated, young and free. This si not a feeling she has had since she was younger and still in high school. This feels just like the kisses she’d share with ... who it is exactly hovers just at the fringes of her memory. Her best friend’s name, her face, that smile...

“Are you all tingly all over now?” Alyce teases, smiling at the older woman.

Lacey bites her lip and nods.

“Me too,” the girl says. “You are very pretty, and kissing you has made me so wet. Do you want to stop? I mean I sure don’t want to.”

“No,” Lacey answers emphatically.

The teenager smiles deviously. “I want to kiss you, touch you and taste you. I want to make you feel so good. I’m going to make you cum harder than you ever have in your life.”

Lacey gasps at the comment. Alyce doesn’t give her a chance to think or respond as she quickly leans in and kisses the woman again. The teenager’s tongue slides into Lacey’s mouth forcefully. No matter, the blonde moans into the girl’s mouth. Clearly the statement about kissing on the girl’s part is true, and obviously she has done quite a bit of it.

The older woman feels the urge to be bold like she was before all this questioning started and abruptly turned against her. So she slides her hands up to the teenager’s breasts, cupping them. Alyce jumps slightly at the first touch and then whimpers onto Lacey’s mouth. For Lacey, new excitement course through her. She fondles the young, form flesh. Her nipples press roughly against the fabric of her simple white shirt. The blonde teases them in turn, with rubbing and gentle pinching.
The young girl’s chest rises and falls as she begins breathing more heavily. Lacey continues to fondle the breast while their kiss lingers for minutes. Eventually, she pulls her lips from the teenager’s and moves to the hollow of her neck. Her teasing tongue moves to Alyce’s ear where the older woman licks and sucks on the delicate earlobe. “Who put you up to this?” she whispers in the young woman’s ear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.