Futa Reporter's Wicked Wish
Chapter 2: Becca’s Naughty Promos

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Becca’s Naughty Promos - Becca Brittany, a reporter, has one hot interview that leads her to making a naughty wish to the futa-fairy!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Magic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

“What are you doing here, Jenna?” I gasped, staring at my seventeen-year-old daughter as she sucked the last of my futa-cum out of my new clit-dick. I shivered, her lips drawing up it, her sandy-blonde hair spilling about her face.

Jenna’s mouth popped off my dick. Her cute, pixyish face stared up at me, her blue eyes twinkling. “Well, I’m your fluffer, right? I keep your futa-dick nice and hard, and let you cum whenever you want.”

“My futa-dick...” I bit my lip. “How’d you even know I had a futa-dick? The futa-fairy just gave it to me. And why aren’t you at home, in bed? It’s barely past sunrise.”

Such confusion shuddered through me, the sunlight, so sharp and crisp on this November morning, shining in my eyes. I sat in the passenger seat of the news van in the parking lot of St. Claire’s Hospital in Lakewood, Washington. It was only a fifteen minute drive from my home in Parkland where I left my daughter sleeping. I came to this hospital early to interview the futa-doctor and her miraculous cure.

Dr. Rita claimed her girl-cum could cure any injury. And she proved it, healing a young woman’s broken arm with her hot jizz. Then she fucked the girl and then me. And the entire time, I wished to have my own futa-dick, to have my daughter fluff my girl-cock the way Pattie, Dr. Rita’s fourteen-year-old daughter, fluffed hers. I wanted to get wild on camera.

And B, the futa-fairy, answered. In exchange for a future promise, which did concern me, I grew my dick. She gave it to me while I napped, letting my camerawoman, Hosannah, edit together the interview.

And then I woke up to my daughter sucking my cock. I flooded her mouth with my incestuous cum. Leading me to the question: “Why are you here?”

“I just woke up and knew what you needed, Mom,” she shrugged. Her tongue licked across her pink lips, gathering white cum that leaked out of her mouth. She shivered, moaning her delight. “I’m your fluffer now.”

“She’s got you there,” Hosannah said, the curvy Jewish woman climbing in from the back and slipping into the driver seat. “Hey, squirt.”

“Don’t call me squirt,” Jenna huffed. “I’m seventeen. I suck my mom’s dick now. She’s the one doing the squirting.”

“I bet,” Hosannah laughed. Then she blinked. “Wow, you really have a futa-cock, Becca. How’d you do that?”

“I wished for it so badly.”

“So did I,” muttered the young woman, her brown hair spilling about her envious face. She put the van into reverse, the vehicle idling this entire time. “Lucky you. On-air talent always gets the perks.”

“I think I get the perks,” Jenna said. My daughter ran her tongue up my dick to the spongy tip. I groaned as the van backed out of the parking spot. “So thick and creamy. My mom has such yummy cum.”

“Mmm, I bet,” Hosannah groaned. “Guess you’re coming along.”

“So you drove your car here?” I asked, looking around the near-empty parking lot. I didn’t see her cute, sea-green Beetle anywhere.

“I...” My daughter frowned. “I’m not sure how I got here. I just am here.” She kissed the tip of my futa-dick. “And you’re still hard, Mom. Wow. My boyfriend goes soft after he cums.”

“You’re having sex?” I gasped.

“Mom, I’m seventeen. D’oh. I bet you were having sex even younger.”

I flushed. I’d been a precocious minx.

“Mmm, I need to keep your cock all nice and hard and warm on our drive to Seattle,” she purred, sliding up me, her hands going to my blouse. I shivered, my daughter’s fingers kneading my tits as she climbed onto my lap. “I’ll use my pussy to fluff your cock.”

“I think only mouth’s are for that,” Hosannah said.

“Nonsense,” dismissed Jenna, speaking with such authority on the subject. “Everyone knows fluffers just have to keep the talent hard and ready to go.”

“How do you know about that?” I groaned. I only knew about fluffers from the time I did a story on a porn production company and met this friendly girl who spent all day giving handjobs and blowjobs to the male performers to keep them hard for the scenes.

“The internet,” grinned Jenna, her blue eyes twinkling.

“You just have fun,” Hosannah said, “because Luka called and wants us back pronto. She saw the footage I sent.”

A sudden fear knifed through me. How far did the futa-fairy’s magic go? We filmed Dr. Rita fucking her patient and me, plus footage of her underage daughter sucking her cock and licking my pussy. I thought we could get away with it, since everything felt so natural, but we’d violate FCC regulations, not to mention the law.

I had sex with an underage girl. No, two. My daughter was seventeen.

The minx undid my blouse, discovering the joys of my tits just like Pattie did. My daughter’s hands cradled my big, soft breasts. She lifted them, her head lowering down, her tongue lashing my fat nubs, darting from one to the other. I groaned, squirming, my cock throbbing against her skirt as she wiggled on my lap.

“Honey,” I moaned, my fear drowned out by her flicking tongue.

“Mmm, Mom, just let me do something nice for you. I’m your fluffer now. I’ll keep you hard in case they need you to go on air and use your dick.”

“You could fuck me on air,” moaned Hosannah, driving one-handed as she navigated us to I-5, the main interstate that ran north-south through Western Washington. She had her left hand between her thighs, rubbing at the crotch of her too-tight jeans.

“Or me,” Jenna groaned. Then she latched onto my nipple and sucked.

I groaned, remembering all the times I nursed her as a baby. I shivered, stroking her blonde hair, feeling so close to my daughter in ways we hadn’t in months. Years. She suckled noisily, her lips popping off, making my nipple tingle.

Which made my new girl-cock ache.

The tip throbbed with this powerful need. An itch demanding to be scratched, and only something hot and wet would do. My eyes rolled back into my head, my breathing quickened as my daughter nibbled and sucked, her hips squirming.

“Jenna,” I groaned. “I need something more. I need your pussy.” I shivered, saying those naughty words. “I need your pussy on my girl-cock.”

“Yes,” Hosannah moaned, slowing us to a stop at the light at Pacific Highway, so close to the freeway. “Ride your mother’s cock. Fluff her with that teenage cunt.”

Jenna just moaned about my nipple. Her hands hiked up her tight skirt. The black fabric rolled up her creamy thighs then over her hips. A bald snatch glistened with her juices, dripping down her thighs. She looked so tight and plump, like a virgin.

Then she mounted me, her back twisting to let her keep sucking at my breast. I shivered as the hot press of her cunt nuzzled against my pussy. I whimpered, my eyes rolling back into my head as she rubbed her pussy against my aching dick.

My daughter’s incestuous, underage pussy rubbed on my new girl-dick. The thrill rippled down my shaft to my snatch. My cunt clenched, juices dribbling out and running down my ass, soaking into my skirt.

“Fluff me with your pussy,” I moaned to my daughter as Hosannah made the turn onto the freeway, driving around the curving on-ramp.

“Yes, Mom!” Jenna moaned around my nipple and impaled her cunt down my dick.

I gasped at my cock’s first taste of pussy. My daughter’s pussy. My back arched. She did the same, her head snapping up from my breast. She sank all the way down my clit-dick, embracing me with every silky inch of her cunt.

I whimpered, her tight snatch about me. My hands grabbed her naked ass, feeling it flex beneath me as she squirmed. Her eyes rolled back into her head, her nipples tented the front of the pink, babydoll t-shirt she wore.

“Oh, Mom, yes,” she groaned. “Oh, that’s a cock. Better than any of my boyfriends. Ooh, yes. I’m going to love being your fluffer!”

“Uh-huh,” I panted then groaned as she slid her pussy up my cock.

My fingers dug into her ass, my big breasts shaking. My daughter fucked her pussy up and down my cock as we drove down the highway. I shivered, glancing out the window. We raced past a State Trooper who had silver car pulled over on the shoulder. And I swear the cop had the driver bent over the hood over her car and fucked her from behind with a futa-dick.

I moaned, eyes rolling back into my head, realizing there were other futas out there. Other women with these amazing girl-dicks. I shuddered, my daughter working that tight cunt up and down my pussy, caressing me with her silky walls.

“Oh, yes,” I gasped. “Fluff my dick with that pussy, Jenna.”

“Yes, squirt, work that cunt on your mom’s shaft,” panted Hosannah.

“Oh, I am,” she groaned, her snatch clenching hard on my dick. “And stop calling me squirt!”

“Just ignore her and fluff my futa-cock with your dick,” I moaned.

“Ooh, I’ve heard of futas. Sa’dia at my school once let slip her mother’s a futa and fucks her and her sisters with her girl-dick. I didn’t believe her. But now...” Jenna’s eyes rolled back into her head, her short, sandy-blonde hair swaying about her face. “Yes, yes, yes! I love your dick, Mom!”

She bounced faster, working that delicious, tight cunt up and down my girl-dick. Her hands kneaded my big tits. She squeezed them, her thumbs rubbing across my nipples. Every brush sent delight surging to the tip of my futa-cock buried in her hot, teenage snatch.

She whimpered, her firm, small breasts bouncing beneath her shirt. I licked my lips, staring at those hard impressions of her nipples, two high beams shining in my eyes, hypnotizing me like a deer. My hands moved, shoving up her t-shirt.

Jenna helped me rip it off, freeing her small breasts. So firm, her nipples tiny and hard, a softer shade of pink than mine. I groaned, my dick throbbing in her pussy, as I admired my daughter’s teenage titties.

“So beautiful,” I said in awe, my hands cupping them, feeling how pliant they were.

My thumbs brushed her nipples. She groaned. Her pussy clenched on my dick as she slammed down my cock.

“Just so pretty.”

“Oh, Mom, yes,” she purred as I leaned forward and sucked on one.

My lips engulfed the pink nub. I savored it in my mouth, my eyes closing as I sucked on it. Her pussy tightened again on my snatch as she pumped her cunt up and down my dick. Her silky, wet flesh burned around my shaft, the friction incredible.

The pressure shot down into the depths of my hot pussy. Two hard points aching, needing to unload their cum. My ovaries. I moaned about her nipple, sucking harder. My tongue explored her nub while her pussy brought me closer and closer to erupting.

“Oh, Mom, yes,” she gasped, her hands squeezing my big tits. “Mmm, you just love my little titties.”

“Uh-huh,” I panted, nuzzling over to her other small mound topped by that pink peak. “So cute.”

She squealed as I latched onto her left nub.

“Wow, that’s so hot,” moaned the Jewish camerawoman. “You’re sucking on your daughter’s nipple. It should be so wrong, but it’s not. It’s hot.”

“So hot,” moaned Jenna. “Ooh, incest is amazing. Mom, you’re dick’s so huge. I’m going to cum so hard on your girl-cock. I love being your fluffer!”

“Me, too,” I groaned about her nub.

“Ooh, what do you love? Me being your fluffer, or the fact I’m going to cum on your dick?”

“Both!” My hands squeezed her tits. I nipped her nipple.

She gasped, slamming her hot, silky cunt down my shaft. My daughter’s snatch boiled around my dick. Then her flesh spasmed. She bucked on my lap, her moans echoing through the news van as she came so hard. I shivered, drinking in the rapture of her pussy convulsing about my shaft, massaging me, driving me wild.

My eyes rolled back into my head. I moaned about her nipple. The sweet massage of my daughter’s spasming cunt brought me closer and closer to erupting. The tip of my dick ached in her hot depths. Her pussy massaged me, sucking at me, begging for my cum.

“Mom, yes!” she howled.

“Cum in your daughter!” moaned Hosannah, her body quivering beside us, still driving one-handed.

“Yes, cum in me, Mom! Flood me with your jizz and ... That’s it!”

My cock unloaded in my daughter as she spoke. She gasped, impaling herself all the way down my shaft. I groaned about her nipple, my body quivering with every blast of jizz. I filled her underage pussy with my girl-cum.

Rapture flooded through my body, washing from my spasming pussy while powerful jolts fired from my dick. I loved the dual pleasures reaching my mind. Two different, but amazing, delights joining together to give me even more ecstasy.

“Jenna,” I groaned, releasing her nipple.

“Mom!” she groaned, her pussy still convulsing on my dick. Then her lips found mine.

I closed my eyes, savoring kissing my daughter. Our hands kneaded each other’s tits as our tongues dueled and danced. My heart pounded in my chest. I shuddered atop her, holding her as she convulsed on me. Her rapture moaned into my mouth.

I fired the final blast of incestuous girl-cum into her snatch.

Amazing.

I came three more times into my daughter’s pussy on the drive to Seattle. My futa-cum flooded out of her cunt when she climbed off of me in the parking garage, pulling her t-shirt over her head. She didn’t bother tugging down her skirt, just letting the jizz run in thick, milky rivulets down my thighs.

I stayed hard the entire time.

“Mmm, let’s go, Mom,” she said, grabbing my pussy-soaked clit-dick, stroking it as I stumbled out of the van after her. “Let’s see your producer.”

“Yeah,” I panted, feeling so surreal as I let my teenage daughter stroke my dick while we walked through the parking garage to the elevator. Hosannah stayed behind to pack up her gear and secure the vehicle.

“Hey, Becca,” James, a segment producer, nodded to me, not seeing anything weird about me having a dick, the fact it thrust from my crotch, or that my seventeen-year-old daughter had cum running down her thighs. “And hey, Jenna. Helping out your mom?”

“I’m her fluffer!” she beamed, sounding so proud of herself.

“Excellent,” he grinned.

I blinked, feeling so surreal as the elevator door closed and whisked us up to the nineteenth floor where the Channel 5 News lay. The doors opened onto the familiar bustle. The Seahawks had an nearly East Coast game today, so the sports reporters were getting everything ready for the pregame show.

I just drifted through it, people smiling to me and my daughter, her hand stroking my pussy-stained cock. None cared about the incest or the nudity, or the trail of cum my daughter left behind on the thin carpeting, my jizz soaking through her socks.

So much poured out of her. I could smell it. This delicious, salty musk combined with her tart pussy. What a just lovely scent. I wanted to feast on her teenage snatch, to lick her clean of all my seed. But Luka wanted to see me.

I knocked on my producer’s door. “It’s Becca.”

“Get in here,” Luka shouted, her voice excited.

I opened the door onto a Latina woman a decade younger than me and a decade older than my daughter. Her golden-brown face lit up at the sight of me, her black hair spilling about her round face as she shifted at her computer chair.

“This footage you sent me is amazing,” Luka said. “This Dr. Rita is really healing with her cum. And she has a dick! That’s so hot. You must have cum so...”

Luka’s eyes trailed off, staring at my futa-dick held in my daughter’s stroking hands. My producer’s jaw dropped. Her eyes almost fell out of her socket they bulged. She let out a throaty moan, her chair creaking.

“You’re one, too.”

“I am,” I said, sitting down. My daughter knelt before me and engulfed my cock with her mouth. I shuddered, savoring her hungry sucks as she cleaned her tart pussy juices off my dick. “It’s something of an eye-opener to me.”

I gripped my daughter’s sandy-blonde hair while Luka shivered. “This is even better! A futa-reporter. I’ve already got you booked to go on Monique’s show for tomorrow. I know this story will explode on the evening news tonight. It’ll be a ratings gold mine. And now that you’re one of these futas...”

I shivered, feeling B’s magic at work. “The show’ll be even hotter.”

“Yes,” groaned Luka. She leaned over. “And is that your daughter sucking your cock?”

“Uh-huh,” I panted. “She’s my fluffer. She’s dedicated to making sure my futa-cock is hard during the day. Which is the only time I’ll have it.” Dr. Rita mentioned that. Some futas had their cocks from sunrise to sunset and others, like the doctor, from sunset to sunrise.

“Wow,” Luka groaned. She walked around, staring at my daughter, her skirt still hiked over her ass. The Hispanic woman knelt in her beige skirt, the material stretching about her thighs. She swept up my daughter’s thigh, gathering my spunk.

And popped it into her mouth. Luka shuddered. Her eyes fluttered as she savored the salt of my girl-jizz. My pussy clenched, my dick aching in my daughter’s sucking mouth. Jenna purred as Luka swiped up again, making my daughter’s hips wiggle.

This time, Luka’s finger brushed my daughter’s pussy. Jenna moaned, her tight ass clenching. Then Luka kept going, dragging the cum up between my daughter’s butt-cheeks. She played with Jenna’s sphincter, my daughter sucking so hard as Luka bathed her asshole in my jizz.

And slipped her finger into her bowels.

“Yes, yes, what a delicious girl,” Luka moaned, pumping her cum-lubed finger in and out of my daughter’s butthole. “You must be so proud of her.”

“So proud,” I groaned, my hand tightening in my daughter’s hair. “She’s doing this full time. She just wants her mouth wrapped about my cock.”

“Or buried in her pussy,” Luka groaned, pumping her finger faster in my daughter’s asshole.

Jenna’s mouth popped off my cock. “She came in my snatch four times on the ride up here. That’s how much prowess my futa-mother has!”

“Ooh, but did she try your ass out?” Luka asked, her face burning.

“No,” I groaned while Jenna swallowed my cock. “But I will. I’ll bugger her tight asshole, too.”

“Ooh, good.” Luka popped her finger out of my daughter’s asshole, sucking on the sour musk. “Now we have to hurry. We have access to studio three for the next hour. I want to shoot some promos for tomorrow’s show. Get them playing through the football game. Plus we have to tease your story tonight. And it’s a big game.”

“Playoff implications,” I groaned. The Seahawks had the #1 seed in the NFC playoffs at the moment. But if they lost to the Eagles, they’d fall down to the #3 spot. Fans were energized. So many people would watch my promos during the football game, seeing my futa-cock in action.

“Yes, so let’s go. And bring your daughter. I think...” Luka grinned. “I think showing off your cock, seeing it squirting and fucking, will really sell things.”

I shivered. How much power did B have to do all of this? And what would she ask with her favor?

And then my daughter’s tongue swirled about my crown of my cock. I groaned, my body bucking, my pussy clenching. Hot juices flooded out while my dick pumped load after load of incestuous futa-cum into her hungry mouth.

Jenna gulped it down with hunger, the room spinning about me. The pleasure burned through my thoughts. I groaned and heaved. I licked my lips, whimpering at the surge of rapture firing through my body.

“Are you... ?” Luka asked, licking her lips in hunger. The Hispanic producer leaned over her desk like she ached to reach all the way to me and plant her mouth on my dick. “Ooh, lucky Jenna.”

“So lucky,” I groaned, fist tightening in my daughter’s hair.

The final blast of Mommy-cum flooded her mouth. My daughter mewled her satisfaction. Then she popped her mouth off my girl-cock and turned her head. “It’s the best, Luka. Ooh, yes, just so yummy. I could drink this all day. Just live off a diet of my mom’s cum.”

“Ooh, god, I bet you’d loose so much weight. If it can cure people, I bet it’s so healthy.”

“No, that’s Dr. Rita’s cum,” I groaned. “I didn’t wish for that.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.