Futa Reporter's Wicked Wish - Cover

Futa Reporter's Wicked Wish

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 1: Becca's Hot Interview

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Becca's Hot Interview - Becca Brittany, a reporter, has one hot interview that leads her to making a naughty wish to the futa-fairy!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Magic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

“Dr. Rita is waiting for you in her office,” the Hispanic nurse said. She had a nametag that read Pita pinned to her lilac scrub top, a bright smile on her face. “Just this way.”

“Lead on,” I said, masking my yawn. I needed to be perky and energetic despite the early hour. The sun wasn’t up. Yes, in late November that wasn’t too early, but still...

My camerawoman didn’t bother hiding her tiredness, Hosannah letting out a loud yawn as she lugged her camera with her. My jaws fought to open, wanting to stretch out into a big, wide exhalation, too. An interview at 6:30 AM meant I had to wake up far, far too early.

We walked through St. Claire Hospital in Lakewood, a small city south of Tacoma and near my own home in Parkland. My employers, Channel 5 News, wanted a report on the miraculous cures Doctor Rita Jones performed. It was a puff piece, something a reporter with half my experience should do.

My heels clicked as I followed Nurse Pita’s brisk pace, my tight pencil skirt whisking about my nylon-clad thighs. My breasts bounced in my low-cut blouse, showing off my assets for the camera. Though I would feign shock and outrage if any one questioned why I wore such daring tops, often with the lacy hints of my bra peeking out, during news broadcast.

It kept me employed, something my seventeen-year-old daughter appreciated.

“Here we are,” Pita said, reaching the door and opening it. “She’s waiting for you.”

I had been in many doctor’s offices, small, cramped, a desk with a computer, filing cabinets, a small shelf with reference books, walls covered in anatomical pictures. Dr. Rita’s had nothing unusual in hers save for the teenage girl kneeling before her, bobbing her head and making slurping sucks.

The sounds of a wet, sloppy blowjob.

“Becca Brittany,” beamed the African-American doctor. She wore light-blue scrub tops, but no bottoms, her ebony face lighting up as she stared at me, white teeth flashing between dark lips. Her hands gripped the black, beaded braids of the teenager slurping away. The girl, also Black shook her hips. She wore pleated, schoolgirl skirts, her ebony thighs peeking out the swaying hem. “I’m so glad you could make it so early. But I wanted to show you what makes my cures so special. And I only have it during the night.”

My cheeks went crimson, a strange lust shooting through me. I could see the dark shaft thrusting up into the girl’s bobbing mouth, thick and long, bigger than my ex-husband’s or my current lover’s cock.

Or any of past boyfriends or lovers.

Her breasts jiggled beneath her top as she shifted, her nipples hard points. I swallowed. “I didn’t know you were a shemale, Doctor.”

“I’m not,” she smiled. “I’m a futanari. I have a pussy. My clit just turns into a cock. And you can have your camerawoman set up. I need my fluffer keeping me on the verge of eruption in case we’re needed.” She licked her lips. “My daughter volunteered since it’s Sunday. Isn’t that wonderful of her?”

I arched an eyebrow. “Your ... daughter?”

“She’s such a cock-slut for what futa’s are packing,” laughed the doctor. “I think she’d have her mouth attached to my dick all night if she could, but then my girlfriends would get jealous.”

“We would, Doctor,” Pita, the nurse, cooed.

I blinked. They said these things like it was so normal. And ... and why did I have a problem with it? So a girl sucked her own futa-mother’s dick? What was the big deal? I bet my daughter would love to suck mine if I had one. She’d kneel before me while I gave a report, her head just out of frame, fluffing my big, throbbing girl-dick.

A heat soaked my panties, my hips wiggling.

“Well, this is different,” Hosannah whispered, unfolding her tripod with quick dexterity. She was a short, curvy woman, her face round with a bold, Jewish nose. In moments, she had her camera mounted, light turned on, pointing at the doctor.

I took a chair, crossing my legs tight, my poor clit aching as I watched young Pattie, who couldn’t be more than fourteen or fifteen, loving her mother’s dick. I shivered, licking my lips. My blonde Jenny would look so cute bobbing her head, sucking on Mommy’s girl-cock, the cameras rolling and...

Such strange thoughts. They infected me as I noticed Pattie’s fingers sliding into her mother’s pussy, pumping in and out of the folds. She truly had both. Her cock looked like it thrust from where her clit should be.

“Here’s your microphone, Dr. Rita,” Hosannah said, her short, brown hair swaying. She leaned over in her tight jeans, her curvy ass pointed right at me. She had the type of rump that jiggled during sex. The type I bet her lovers loved to grab as they fucked her hard.

Flashes of me, my own cock thrusting from my blonde-muffed pussy and ramming into her snatch, made me tremble. The heat swelled in me. The ass wiggled back and forth. She bent over more, working on attaching the lapel mic, her jeans hugging tight to her pussy, the seam of her crotch almost swallowed by her plump pussy.

She often had cameltoes the guys at work loved to stare at.

“There,” Hosannah said. She moved back to her camera aimed at Dr. Rita, we’d film my half later on back at the studio, having me repeat my questions. Then we’d splice it together and you’d never realize I filmed my part hours later. “We’re recording.”

“So, Dr. Rita,” I said, leaning forward, “rumor has it you have found a cure that heals anyone. Some would describe as ‘magic’ and others as a hoax. How did you discover it?”

“I didn’t discover it,” she groaned, her fingers digging into her daughter’s hair, unmistakable pleasure crossing her face. “I was gifted it.”

“Gifted?” I licked my lips. “That sounds ... intriguing. So it wasn’t a chemical or a drug?”

“Oh, no, this is wholly magical.” She let out a little whimper, Pattie’s hips wiggling more. She sucked louder, slurping and loving her mother’s girl-dick. “I made a wish, and the futa-fairy answered it.”

“A ... fairy?” I couldn’t keep my skepticism out of my words. “Like from Sleeping Beauty or something?”

“Or more like from a Midsummer’s Night Dream,” Dr. Rita moaned. “Her name is Leanan Sidhe, and she made me into a hermaphrodite. What she called a futanari. She gave me a clit that turns into a cock between sunset and sunrise. And my cum heals anyone who touches it. It’s why my daughter’s is fluffing my cock in case an emergency comes in. Then I can have my futa-dick ready to go.”

“So you’re claiming to have magical cum that heals anyone?” I didn’t hide my doubt. This was ridiculous. She worked at a real hospital and said this BS. And yet she had that big, beautiful, ebony shaft buried in her daughter’s hungry mouth.

I licked my lips, my nipples aching in my bra.

“Not claiming. I do heal people. There are plenty of people I’ve helped.” She shifted. “We do keep a stockpile of my futa-jizz on hand, able to be administered to any patient, especially the men. But I do like taking a special interest in the female patients, healing them personally.”

“And how did you ... learn about this power?”

“There was this girl in a coma.” A loving smile spread across her lips. “My own sleeping beauty. And I just wanted to heal her, to—”

Her pager beeped at her side. I blinked as she pulled it off her hip, glancing at it. “We have an emergency patient. Bring your camera. You can see the cure being worked personally.”

Pattie pulled her mouth off her mother’s cock, her saliva dripping down her chin. She brought her fingers to her mouth, sucking Dr. Rita’s pussy cream off of them. The girl moaned, savoring the incestuous flavor, her eyes rolling back into her head.

“Becca?” Hosannah asked as Dr. Rita stood up, her big dick bobbing before her, the tip glistening with her daughter’s saliva.

“Follow her,” I said as the futa-doctor hurried between the camera and me. “Let’s see if she’s telling the truth.”

“She is,” Pita grinned.

Hosannah unhooked her camera as I bounced to my feet, big tits heaving in my bra. My blonde curls danced about my shoulders as I hurried after in my heels. Running in five inch pumps was an art every female reporter had to master. I chased after Dr. Rita’s naked ass, following her around a hallway. She didn’t care her cock was out, bobbing for the world to see. None of the nurses of doctors even gave her another look.

She did this all the time. What was going on at this hospital?

Hosannah chased after, camera on her shoulder, recording it all. “We’re following Dr. Rita to a patient just admitted with a serious injury,” I said into my microphone, looking back over my shoulder at the camera. “Dr. Rita claims her magical futa-cum will heal the patient. Channel 5 News will bring you this exclusive footage that will either vindicate her outrageous claims, or prove her to be a deluded, and perverted, fraud.”

Dr. Rita vanished into an exam room. I reached the door, yanking it open. Hosannah went through, filming. I followed her in, my heart pounding, my hand gripping my microphone. This could be remarkable if it was true.

Actual magic.

A girl whimpered on the exam table, maybe eighteen or nineteen, her pink hair swaying about her face. She had a fade on the right side, her hair long on the left. A diamond nose stud glinted as she shuddered, cradling a right arm that was...

“Oh, god,” I gasped at the side of the broken arm.

“It’s okay, honey,” Dr. Rita said. “I have just what you need right here.”

“Doctor?” the girl gasped as the Black doctor seized pink hair, hauling the injured girl’s mouth to that big, throbbing futa-dick.

“Dr. Rita is applying the cure directly with her futa-cock, introducing it to the girl’s mouth. The patient’s sucking, her cheeks hollowing. I can’t believe this is happening,” I commented, my pussy clenching, itching to be touched.

“That’s it, sweetie,” moaned Dr. Rita. “Just keep sucking. You’ll feel so much better and ... Yes!”

“Fuck me,” Hosannah muttered beside me as she filmed Dr. Rita cumming.

The orgasm was unmistakable. Dr. Rita threw back her head, her breasts bouncing beneath her scrub tops. She shuddered, bucking with every pulse of girl-jizz firing out of her big dick. The pink-haired patient’s dark eyes widened. She swallowed, gulping down the supposedly magical cum, more trickling out of her mouth, running down her cheeks, overflowing her mouth and...

I almost dropped my microphone.

“It’s working,” I said in awe. “Her arm is healing. You can see the bones shifting, the piece punctured through her skin is retracting, the flesh is healing. This is not a special effect. This is happening live before us.”

“See,” groaned Dr. Rita. “Mmm, you’re feeling so much better. Just drink down all my futa-cum. That’s it. Ooh, yes.”

The girl sucked a final time, then her mouth popped off the doctor’s big, ebony cock. She flexed her finger on her once-broken arm. She stared at the wound, rubbing at it. The blood remained, but no sign of the bone splinter or the bleeding puncture it caused.

“You healed me...” The patient stared up at the doctor. Then she threw herself at the Black physician. Her arms went around Dr. Rita’s neck, kissing her hard, tongue thrusting. She pulled Dr. Rita on top of her, the doctor not fighting at all, her ebony shaft swaying, still thrusting hard before her.

The doctor’s dark rump faced the camera, her legs spread wide, showing off her pussy’s pink gash surrounded by her black, curly pubic hair. Juices clung to the strands, glistening in the light. The girl grabbed the doctor’s futa-dick with her healed arm, stroking it with pale fingers.

“She’s going to fuck her,” groaned Hosannah, her camera aimed at the action.

“Dr. Rita,” I gasped, the words tumbling out of my mind, my reporter training taking over, “is it standard to have sex with your patients after healing them?”

Dr. Rita broke the kiss with the patient, throwing a look over her shoulder, eyes glossy with lust. “Drinking my futa-cum makes the patient extremely horny. And I like to administer a second dose directly into their pussy or asshole, just to make sure they’re all better.”

“She’s very thorough,” purred Nurse Pita.

I hadn’t realized her or Dr. Rita’s daughter had followed us. But the pair were fingering each other in the back, Pattie’s dark hand down Pita’s lavender scrub bottoms, Pita’s brown hand beneath the schoolgirl’s skirt. Both had pleasure crossing their faces.

“Oh, doctor, yes,” groaned the patient, her hand guiding the ebony dick beneath the jean skirt she wore, a pink thong flashing, covering her pussy. “I need you to keep treating me.”

Dr. Rita’s fingers ripped the pink thong to the side, exposing a shaved, tight slit. Hosannah groaned nearby. She licked her lips, recording the ebony cock’s head rubbing on the pale, pink flesh. Then the patient’s labia spread wide, engulfing that huge dick.

My pussy tightened, envying the patient and her moans of ecstasy as that monstrous girl-dick slid deeper and deeper. I whimpered, my hand clenching my microphone so hard. My entire body burned as I watched Dr. Rita bury herself into her patient.

And then fuck her.

The hospital bed creaked as the futa-doctor treated her patient with hard, vigorous strokes. The pink-haired girl gasped and moaned, bucking beneath the ebony futa. Dr. Rita’s ass clenched, White fingers clawing at it.

“This is so hot,” Hosannah groaned. “I can’t believe this, Becca.”

“I can’t either,” I said, lowering my microphone. “This is gold. She healed her with her cock and cum.”

I rubbed sweaty hands on my skirt, so envious of the patient. I wished I was hurt so I could be cured. To feel that big, throbbing futa-dick slamming over and over into my pussy. The pair writhed together, the girl bucking into Dr. Rita’s hard thrusts.

Faster and harder. Dr. Rita moaned and gasped, her back arching, her butt clenching. Frothy juices clung white on her dark shaft as she stirred the patient’s pussy hotter and hotter. I licked my lips, my pussy begging for attention.

I wanted to masturbate so hard.

“And as you can see,” I narrated into my microphone, “Dr. Rita is dedicated to treating her patients, making sure they are cared for.”

“Oh, my god, Doctor!” howled the girl. “I’m going to cum on your big, beautiful dick! Yes, yes, yes! Keep fucking me!”

“She’ll do anything to make sure they’re cured,” I continued, my cheeks burning, such a throaty, longing purr in my voice. My free hand squeezed my large breast through my blouse, my nipple throbbing. “She drives her futa-appendage so hard into her patient’s vagina, bringing the girl both closer and closer to her explosive finish.”

“Cum in her, Mom!” moaned Pattie. “Oh, yes, just flood the little slut. I want to lick her clean!”

“Such a greedy slut for your mother’s jizz,” groaned Nurse Pita.

I squeezed my breast harder, brushing my nipple. Electricity shot down to my pussy. I shuddered, squirming my hips. My eyes rolled back into my head. I sucked in a deep breath, my heart pounding in my chest. I couldn’t believe what I was watching. The pleasure, the rapture, burning through this room. A dizzy surge shot through me.

I wanted that futa-cock. I wanted to be fucked by one. I wanted to feel it ream me, to fill me to the brim. I wanted to cum and cum and cum on it. To explode on her that big, thick, ebony shaft. I wanted to have my own.

To fuck the women I interviewed, to have my daughter or others suck my dick while I gave my reports, the world oblivious to what was going on. I wished to experience the joy Dr. Rita had, her moans echoing through the room.

“Oh, fuck yes!” howled the girl, bucking beneath the doctor, cumming on that huge dick. “Fire that jizz in me. Heal me! Make me feel sooooo much better!”

“Yes, yes, yes!” Dr. Rita thrust forward, her back arching, her head snapping back. “Take it!”

“So hot!”

“Yes,” I hissed. “Dr. Rita is finishing her treatment and flooding in her patient’s hot vagina. Look at the passion on her face. Dr. Rita is dedicated to her job and to her miraculous cure.”

I bit my plump lips. My hand squeezed harder at my tit, feeling the silicone implant that gave my breasts their perky plumpness. I wanted to be both Dr. Rita and the patient right now. I wanted to have futa-cum flooded my pussy and to have my own girl-dick firing jizz it into hot snatch.

My phone vibrated in my skirt pocket.

“Oh, Dr. Rita,” mewled the girl, her orgasm dying. “Ooh, you healed me so much. I can’t believe it. I’ve heard about you. My sister attends Washington High, and she told me about her futa-teacher, Ms. Marcie, and the futa-cheerleaders. Mmm, they sound so hot.”

Futa-teacher? Futa-cheerleaders? Washington High was the rival school to my daughter’s Franklin Pierce High School. This year, they’d trounced my daughter’s school at the homecoming game thanks to the inspiring cheering of the cheerleaders.

Where they fucking on the field?

“Well, Becca Brittany, do you want to experience my treatment?” Dr. Rita asked, throwing a sultry look over her shoulder.

My eyes widened. “You don’t mean... ?”

She licked her lips, arching her eyebrows. “I do. I can fuck you hard. If you want. I bet you have a few things wrong, little, minor things, that I could heal.”

“And now Dr. Rita is offering me a chance to experience her futa-treatment,” I purred into the microphone, my pussy melting. “I would be a fool to say no to her.”

“Such a fool,” her daughter moaned.

Then she appeared before me, taking the microphone. “Let’s get you ready. I’ve ogled your tits on TV. And I know Mom’s such a fan. She likes White girls boobs. She’s always fucking her girlfriend Carly’s little White titties.”

I shivered as the fourteen-year-old girl unbuttoned my gray-blue, silk blouse. Her fingers deft. She licked her lips, throwing my blouse open and exposing the soft-pink bra beneath, my nipples hard points. She giggled, realizing my bra clasped in the front.

My big, ivory breasts spilled out into her ebony hands. She squeezed then, hefting my large breasts, feeling the silicone beneath. She arched an eyebrow at me, her grin mischievous.

“I’ve never played with fake tits before. They’re so firm. Like playing with a stress ball.” Then she leaned over and sucked on a dusky nipple.

I gasped, the tingles racing straight down to my pussy. Behind Pattie, her mother rose, still wearing her scrub top and lapel mic. Her dick bobbed before her, glistening with the patient’s pussy juices. While Pattie had called dibs on licking out the girl’s pussy, Nurse Pita used Pattie’s distraction with my tits to pounce and bury her face into the pink-haired patient’s snatch.

The girl gasped, her back arching, grinding her pussy against the Hispanic nurse’s hungry mouth. I just shivered, staring from her to the smoldering eyes of Dr. Rita. She licked her lips, watching her daughter feast on my breast. The girl’s hands stroked down my bare stomach, tingles racing across my skin, and found the hem of my skirt. She searched for the zipper. It rasped. I groaned, shivering as the skirt grew looser.

Then fell off my hips.

“My daughter loves getting women ready for my cock,” Dr. Rita purred, her voice a mix of passion and maternal pride. “She always comes in on the weekends to help out.”

“My daughter just sits around the house,” I groaned, my eyes widening as the underage girl’s hand slid inside my panties, sliding through my blonde bush, and finding the wet lips of my pussy. I let out a whimper as she stroked me. “Ooh, I wish she was so ... invested in my job.”

“I bet you do,” Dr. Rita said, rubbing her dick into her daughter’s skirt-clad ass, smearing the patient’s pussy juices across the girl’s rump. “How hot is she, Pattie?”

“So hot, Mom,” Pattie moaned between sucks on my nipple. “She’s got fake titties. They’re so much fun to squeeze!”

“I bet,” moaned the doctor while I shuddered, my nipples throbbing in her daughter’s hungry mouth.

The girl loved my tits.

Then Pattie fell to her knees, pulling her hand out of my panties. Her wet fingers hooked my waist band, hauling them down my hips, exposing my blonde bush. She breathed in, her nostrils twitching. She let out a purring sound then buried her face into my snatch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.