Camp Jugendnackt - Cover

Camp Jugendnackt

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 19: Horsing Around Again

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 19: Horsing Around Again - Tucked away in the hills above Grass Valley CA sits a summer camp that has stood for one hundred years. Attended by the children of a select set of families whose membership was passed down through the years, Camp JugendNackt strives to give their campers a solid foundation to survive a world filled with oppressive and incorrect ideas about what it means to be 'proper'. Becca was on her way to her first summer at the camp, a last minute addition, and the paperwork had been a bit rushed.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

Monday


Becca was walking with Mirin down one of the wooded paths as they made their way through the camp towards the barn and stable attached to the Horse Cabin. Becca had promised Mirin that she would help her come to terms with her self-described problems, and she was hopeful that her friend would soon find the same comfort in her own skin that Becca was beginning to savor in her own. Their puppy games notwithstanding, Becca knew that Mirin continued to struggle with some of the things she thought and felt, and she truly hoped that going back, as a fully supportive friend, would help Mirin accept herself.

She glanced at her stocking clad friend, watching her playfully skip along the dirt walkway. Mirin was always seemingly just on the edge of dancing, her constant smile and impertinent playful manner always kept Becca smiling. She was a fun friend to have. She knew somehow, that the puppy games that Mirin liked to play were only a placeholder, something ‘fun’ that she could do without getting really involved in anything too heavy. Even the greetings she made her give herself and others were always brief when it came to Mirin. Except for that one day in the woods, when they had really bonded, Mirin had been careful to keep everything light and breezy. Even today, heading towards the stable and what had to be a nervous reenactment, Mirin appeared as carefree as ever.

Rounding a slight curve in the path, the trees pulling back briefly, the two girls saw three boys from Dog Cabin approaching, one of them smiling and saying something to their buddies as they approached, quickly forming a semi circle blocking the path.

“Hey hey hey, a couple rabbits out for a rabbit run! C’mon rabbits, we are rounding up campers for our game. You guys look like the perfect addition!”

“Yeah, Jerry, look at em, a couple of naked rabbits!” one of the three said to the first speaker.

“Hey, aren’t you Becca? You played with us a couple times the other day. I know you’d like our new game!”

Becca nodded, recognizing Jerry and the others from before, though she could not remember their names - not that she was sure she had ever learned them.

Mirin piped up “No way, we are busy. No time for your silly dog cabin games!”

“Hey now, that’s not very friendly!”

Mirin waved her red and purple bracelet adorned wrist and tossed her long tailed hair back over her shoulders. Her pert breasts bobbed lightly, and she stood with her hands on her hips, staring them down. “We. Are. Busy!”

“Sheesh alright alright, we were just asking, right Tim?”

“Yeah” the first guy said, eyeing both of the girls. “Though, if I remember right, isn’t this the border of our cabin, Frank? That means...”

The apparent leader, Frank, nodded, “I think so, but we can’t force a consequence on the non player, so Becca will have to do it for both.”

“Hey wait, what if I promise to come to the games this afternoon, we are just busy right now. I think someone said you usually have both a morning and an afternoon game of some sort, at least that’s what I think Rita told me the other day after the showers.”

“Oh, that’s an idea, she has a point. If she promises to come by this afternoon, then it’s really not a major penalty, just an escape fee.” Frank appeared to be thinking about it as he looked at Jerry and Tim.

“Yeah, but there are two of them, it should really be a major” Tim said, looking at Becca with considerable interest

Mirin and Becca looked at each other, confused, having no idea what a major penalty or an escape fee might be. It was clear to Becca, at least, that they were going to either run and escape and possibly alienate the boys, or come to some sort of accommodation.

“Look, leave Mirin out of it, I’ll pay for both of us, though I’m not sure what you guys are talking about.”

“Well, since you are on our lands and not coming to the game, you would normally have to pay a major penalty, but since you promise to come by later, we are going to let you go with just an escape fee. Should not be a problem, right? You are not wearing any bracelets” Reaching down, Frank grabbed his crotch and stroked his semi-hard prick a couple of times, nodding at her.

“Oh!” Becca said, momentarily nonplussed, before looking at Mirin who looked more than a little nervous and scared.

“Ok, that’s not that big of a deal” she thought, reaching over and moving his hand out of the way as she slowly began to stroke him into hardness.

“Um, not with your hand silly bunny” Tom told her, tapping his lips with his finger.

“Oh!” Becca said, blushing, the rather blasé approach they had to oral sex giving her only a little pause. After her and Mirin’s puppy game yesterday, she had spent more than a little time ‘greeting’ campers.

“Sure, no problem” she said, dropping to her knees and slowly stroking Frank’s shaft a couple times, pointing it at her face before sliding the head into her mouth.

Mirin was watching carefully, at first appearing quite put off by the whole game, but as Becca’s mouth slid over the tip of the boy’s cock, she unconsciously licked her lips, her interest becoming obvious.

Frank moved a little off of the pathway, leaning against a tree carefully as Becca continued to orally service his prick. Both Tim and Jerry moved closer, bracketing the kneeling girl, as their cocks began to stiffen and bob in the air. All the while Mirin watched, her eyes looking at all three hard cocks and the way Becca was seemingly ok with being on her knees in front of the three.

“Don’t forget me” Tim said, pulling her shoulder a little, turning her to see him standing close. Keeping firm pressure on her shoulder, he sighed as the young girl stopped sucking on Frank’s cock and moved her mouth over the tip of his.

Soon all three boys had their hands on her head, or her shoulder as she moved from one prick to another, her hands moving to slowly stroke the two unattended cocks every time she moved her mouth to a new one.

Mirin was getting antsy. She wanted to be like Becca far more than she let on. Maybe not completely. She didn’t like girls near as much as Becca seemed to. But her easy familiarity with the male’s hard appendages made her more than a little envious. She longed to just get down on the ground like Becca was, and join her, but she just couldn’t do it. Maybe the next time, she told herself, her mind thinking more about the upcoming visit to the pony than the three dog cabin boys getting relief in front of her.

Becca could feel the cock in her mouth throb and the hips of the boy in front of her thrust forward with renewed energy, and she knew he was very close. Moaning a little, her throat humming around his prick, she sucked a little harder on the tip before sliding her mouth down lower, letting her tongue slide over the sensitive underside of the boy’s cock, pulling back suddenly when she felt him begin to explode in her mouth. The tangy taste of his spend assaulted her senses as she held her mouth closed over his prick, her hands continuing to stroke the other two pricks on auto-pilot.

“Oh fuck, guys, she’s ... good” Tim gasped as he shot off into the eager Bunny Camper, not minding when Jerry pulled her away, stuffing his cock into her face and holding onto her head as he rapidly shot his cock in and out of her open mouth.

“No. Fucking. Shit. She’s the best bunny ever” Jerry added as he joined Tim by filling Becca’s mouth with boy cum, his cock spasming over and over as she continued to suck eagerly.

“Oh god, Becca, you are such a puppy slut, look at you!” Mirin said, her arousal mounting as she watched the third boy slide his cock into Becca’s mouth while the other two backed away, cocks spent and beginning to droop.

Frank pulled back and stroked his long cock a couple of times, watching as Becca’s tongue stuck out, licking the tip of his prick while he stroked. He watched Mirin watching all of this carefully, and he turned a little, showing off. “Yes, she is a good puppy you have here. I heard you’ve been playing a lot with her, training her. We sure do appreciate it, don’t we” he said, stroking slowly, building up his own excitement while simultaneously drawing attention to every single thing Becca was doing. “Here you go Becca, your last snack for the morning.

Becca could hear them talking about her as if she was nothing more than a plaything for them and their cocks, and perhaps in some way she was. She had found a strange sort of power in giving and receiving pleasure, and as she felt Frank’s cock begin to pulse and foreshadow his imminent explosion, she sucked him just a little bit more inside, leaning in and letting her tongue slide all the way down his shaft, enjoying how full he was making her feel. Hmmmm she hummed, letting him know her pleasure as he began to cum inside of her mouth.

“God, I swear, she’s going to make all the other dog cabin girls jealous when she comes and plays - she’s really got a knack for snacking!”

Mirin snorted, her eyes pulling away from the erotic scene as she tried to stop herself from imagining herself in Becca’s place.

“Well, perhaps she is, or will be, but for now we need to hurry up. So, come on Becca, you aren’t in puppy mode today anyway, no matter how eager you seem!” As Becca got up from the ground, Mirin took her hand, leading them away from the three boys who had slightly dazed yet satisfied looks upon their faces.


Walking into the stable, Mirin slowed, her steps coming to a halt as the two stood just inside the open doorway. The warm smell of animals, straw, and the natural consequence of beasts being penned up assaulted their senses as Becca paused alongside her friend, committed to providing whatever moral support, or physical encouragement, her friend might require. Becca knew that Mirin was nervous, and she tried to exude an aura of acceptance and comfort toward her friend. It had been quite a revelation that day last week when Mirin’s confident exterior had crumbled, and as the two had explored each other in the woods, becoming more than a little earthy, the truth of Mirin’s secret desires had come out. Comforting her friend in the post orgasmic aftermath, she had assured Mirin that she was ‘ok’, and in fact this camp was there for all of them, even those that some might look askance at in other places. Becca’s own admission of her intense pleasure she got from being exposed had made it easier, she thought, for Mirin to admit her own desires to play with the pony again. And to do it better.

“It’s OK Mirin. Look!” Becca said, nodding at a nude camper walking towards the shower area, her bare skin covered in what could only be semen. Equine semen most likely. As the two slowly made their way further into the stables, Becca again pointed towards the back of the building, this time towards the tack room. Another naked camper, long black hair flowing about her face and shoulders, was leaned back against the wall, letting one of the large barn dogs lick at her sex with obvious eager abandon.

“No one will think you are weird here, I promise you. The more I learn about this place, the more I am sure of it!” Becca told her nervous friend, smiling as Mirin nodded, walking back towards the stable they had used before.

“Back to see Shep?” a voice behind them called out. As they turned around, they could see the redheaded Horse Cabin girl that Becca had met last time she was there. She was leading a large horse into a stall on the opposite side of the long passageway that ran down the middle of the building.

“Oh, Azumi was it? Hi, um, and yes” Becca said, prodding Mirin by bumping her shoulder with her own.

“Oh, yes, if we could” Mirin said quickly, her face flushed and her eyes looking everywhere but at Azumi’s face.

Azumi looked over the two bunny campers carefully, her eyes not failing to notice the subtle hints of arousal in the shorter girl’s body. The way Mirin was acting, it was clear that there was a potential Horse Cabin camper in the young girl. She remembered Becca and had heard the stories all week about the constantly nude girl, so she was not surprised to see her with her young friend.

“Sure, no one’s had him today so I’m sure he will be happy for some attention.” Azumi said, nodding towards the same stall Becca and Mirin had been in before. “I need to put Demon away, just let me know if you guys need anything.” Turning, she led the large horse into his own stall, her reddened posterior and thighs proof that she had been bareback riding the large animal.

“C’mon’ Mirin whispered to Becca, drawing her friend’s attention back onto the task at hand. Leading the way towards the stall, Mirin looked around the barn one last time before climbing up and putting her feet on the lower rung of the stall door, peering in to see where the pony was standing. Seeing that his halter was hooked to something along the back wall, Mirin jumped down from the metal rung and opened the door just wide enough to squeeze through. Becca followed after her friend, smiling and trying to look as encouraging as possible, though she felt a nervous twist in her stomach as she entered the earthy smelling enclosure.

There was a bale of straw covered with some blankets near the spot where the horse was tied up and waiting, but Mirin only had eyes for the animal as she moved closer to the male pony, running her hand down its back and talking to him softly. Her voice was quite rhythmic and soothing, and when Becca glanced at Mirin’s face, she could see that her friend’s thoughts were far from their normal playful state. She could sense an almost angelic worship blasting out through Mirin’s eyes, and when Mirin dropped to all fours, acting as if she was a pony too, she could only smile and nod at her friend’s antics.

“You just be who you want to be Mirin, I will always be your friend, your very good friend, no matter what you do here.” Becca watched as Mirin barely glanced at her before turning and rubbing her hip against the pony’s leg, moving to get underneath the patiently tethered beast. Mirin’s hands moved unerringly towards’ the pony’s thick sheath, and as her small hands began to rub and stroke, the dark tip began to peek out, sliding out and towards the naked kneeling girl’s eager face.

“I’m just another animal like you” Mirin said to the softly chuffing pony, her hands continuing to work their way up and down the sheath before tentatively touching the slick dark horse cock that was getting larger and more exposed by the second. “Such an animal, and animal, just rolling around and playing in the dirt and straw” Mirin breathed, pressing her hips back and suddenly spraying the straw beneath her with a patter of urine. “Just an animal, this is my potty too” she said, continuing to stroke the slick pony cock as she continued to urinate while on all fours like the animal she claimed to be. Her thighs wet with her own dribble, wetting the top of her ever present stockings as she moved so that she could rub the exposed equine prick against her face and neck, moving easily under the patient beast.

“It’s OK Mirin, do like I did with the boys, I’m sure he will like that. I’m sure that’s what the other girls meant” Becca told her, referring to what Mirin had told her that first time in the stables. So much had changed in the last week. What had seemed to be a bit of a mystery a week ago now was so clear in Becca’s mind. And Mirin’s too, it appeared, as the small girl was quick to open her mouth and dart her tongue out, tasting the horse flesh that bobbed wetly beneath the pony’s belly. Up and down the length of the rapidly thickening prick, Mirin’s tongue and lips explored the foreign flesh like it was some sort of obscene hot dog.

Becca watched, entranced, the kinky scene causing her own desires to ramp up. She slowly stroked her dampening sex as she watched, falling to her knees and sitting back on her heels to get a better look.

Mirin stopped, glancing at the bale of straw and nodded ‘Help me get it over here” she said, coming out from under the pony and pushing on one end of the bale. Becca stopped her self pleasure long enough to help guide the bale underneath the pony.

“Thanks for, you know, being with me, though I can see you are enjoying yourself too!” Mirin said, reaching down and running her fingers quickly through Becca’s damp slit.

“Oh god, yes, this place, and you, it’s so, you know, earthy and powerfully stimulating” Becca said, moving to sit down on the prickly straw, her back leaning against the stall wall as she raised her knees, parting them as she slowly touched herself, watching her friend with the pony.

Mirin mostly ignored Becca as she lay back on the blanket covered bale, her stomach grazing against the pony’s cock as she got into position. She felt the heat of the equine flesh against her bare skin as she began to once again play with the long shaft, stroking it up and down along it’s complete length. It continued to get longer and even a bit thicker as she touched it, and soon she felt the spray of precum coating her body as she began to jack off the animal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.