Camp Jugendnackt - Cover

Camp Jugendnackt

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 18: Changes Are the Only Constant

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 18: Changes Are the Only Constant - Tucked away in the hills above Grass Valley CA sits a summer camp that has stood for one hundred years. Attended by the children of a select set of families whose membership was passed down through the years, Camp JugendNackt strives to give their campers a solid foundation to survive a world filled with oppressive and incorrect ideas about what it means to be 'proper'. Becca was on her way to her first summer at the camp, a last minute addition, and the paperwork had been a bit rushed.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

Sunday

The next morning a number of the newer rabbits took their time milling around the cabin, waiting until some of the more seasoned campers made their way to the door. Becca, used to being naked for some days now, felt none of the other’s hesitation, so when she headed out the door, shower bag in hand but otherwise naked, a number of the other girls joined her, the group of them flocking around, banding together as a bit of protection in the early morning chill. Nipples hardened and nervous giggles abounded as they made their way past the public areas of the camp, the appearance of other completely naked groups of campers lessening everyone’s nervousness. For the most part. Some, like Jordan, were still quite nervous, and as the group approached the showers and saw a few of the dog cabin boys along with a couple of Rabbits standing nearby, the group slowed a bit, moving on when Becca simply kept on going.

“Morning’ she said, holding out her arms for the usual camp greeting, and was pleased when Robert from their cabin was first to respond. Not that she would not hug the Dog Cabin boys, it was just easier with someone she knew better. As his hands grabbed onto her buttocks and pulled her tight, Becca realized that these greetings would be quite a bit different now, his throbbing cock trapped between them giving the hug an added twist.

Hug after hug followed for the next minute or so, and Becca felt more than one hard cock pressed against her thigh or sliding across her stomach. Giggling to herself, she was glad there were no really short boys in the crowd or the hug could have felt completely different. Jane made sure to give Becca an especially close hug, her thigh pressing firmly and sliding up and down Becca’s naked shaven sex. Energized and quite awake from all of the hugging, Bec made her way into the showers, noticing the dividing wall was removed, and the whole building, boys and girls side, was now one large open shower area.

The chattering stopped for a minute as more girls and boys filed into the room, then began up again, even louder as everyone commented about and got used to the new arrangement. Blithely going about her business, Becca was soon luxuriating under the warm spray, noting that a couple of boys had taken up spots next to her, even though it appeared that the room mostly split along gender lines. She did notice a few of the campers were integrating though, it was not like she was the only one. As she got her hair wet and started to dole out some shampoo, Jacob and Frank from dog cabin were suddenly right next to her. “Hey, we can help with that” Jacob said with an confident smile, holding out his hand to take the shampoo. Glancing down she could see they were both as energized as any of the other boys this morning, and she remembered how nice it was to have her hair washed at the cat cabin so she easily acquiesced. “Sure, I love having my hair washed!”

“We knew you would, and you aren’t wearing a bracelet, so we can’t wait for our games either. You will make a good bunny target, won’t you?” Frank added, moving to bracket her under the showers, reaching for the body soap and squirting some of it over his body.

“Sure, I mean, it was fun before. I know Shari is going to play too, maybe a couple of the others. Besides the cats, right? They always fight with you guys I heard.” Becca had noticed who had what bracelets on this morning as they made their way to the showers. Like her, Shari had nothing, while Jordan and Mirin had both red and purple ones. Jane had only red, so she apparently at least wanted to play some of the games.

“Mmmhmmm” Jacob said, beginning to wash her hair, his hands moving easily through her hair. As her eyes closed, she was only mildly surprised to feel a second set of hands beginning to wash her harms, moving up to her shoulders before sliding down to her firm breasts.

“Oh god you guys...” she breathed out low and soft.

“Shhhh, it’s all good, we know how to wash a bunny rabbit”.

Eyes still closed, Jacob’s hands still washing her hair, Rachel stood and let the two boys continue to wash her, her legs trembling a little as four hands began to make their way all over her body, leaving her hair covered in suds for a long minute or two.

“C’mon, let me rinse already” Becca begged after a moment, her body quite warm and tingly now after their hands had made a complete circuit of her naked skin, not shying away from her rounded bottom, even brushing across her slick shaven sex. She felt the hands stop their exploration long enough to guide her back under the spray, and as she bent over slightly to rinse her hair out, she felt two hands running up and down the back of each thigh, rounding over her bottom, and alternating darts in between her legs.

Turning around, she could see a few of the others watching the three of them, though one girl, Rita she thought, was busy sucking on another of the Dog Cabin boys, her head bobbing back and forth, in and out of the spray of water. “Oh, wow, but don’t we need to get to breakfast?” she said, pulling away from their hands a little, denying herself the pleasure they had been given her.

“Yes, yes, but you can’t just leave us like this, it would not be very nice would it?” Frank teased, taking her hand and placing it on his hard shaft, waiting as she began to stroke it all on her own.

Looking from one to the other, both watching and waiting, Becca figured, why the hell not, and reached out with her other hand to grasp Jacob’s prick. She was soon stroking both boys in concert, watching as they got closer and closer to shooting their cum all over the floor.


“Wow, I can’t believe you just, I mean, you are just so brave!”

Jane was sitting next to Becca as they both ate their breakfast, the cacophony of the busy mess hall shielding their conversation from all but those closest to them. The bunny cabin campers had bunched together again, sitting and eating together, the sights and sounds of the mess hall having undergone a few changes.

Becca smiled, barely blushing, looking over at Jane as she took another bite of cereal. “I dunno, guess I’m just more used to it.”

“I’ll say!”

“Hmmph, what’s the big deal, she’s just a puppy. Puppies are always naked. I suppose it was unusual for one to be in the shower with us” Mirin piped up, her face so serious looking that no one could tell if she was teasing, or if she really thought of Becca that way. It was so hard to tell with the mercurially tempered girl.

Becca shrugged, glancing over at a table filled with girls from the Cat Cabin, and she was only a little surprised to see one of their number splayed out atop the table. As the rest of the cabin girls ate, a hand or two would reach out and touch the table top cabin-mate, keeping the girl squirming and moaning throughout the meal. Shaking her head in wonderment, she looked elsewhere, only to catch sight of a girl kneeling beneath the table where a lot of the Dragon boys were. She tried to see what was happening beneath the table, but her view was blocked. Her only cue was the way one of the boys began to close his eyes and reach below the table. She could only assume the dragon girl was getting a different kind of breakfast.

There was a new energy in the air, that was for certain, and as she finished her breakfast, she kept glancing at the other tables and around her own, catching the flushed faces and interested looks amongst many of her fellow rabbits. Things were quite a bit more open than before, that was clear, and it was more than a little intimidating for some.

“I’m, uh, heading back to the cabin, I mean, gosh!” Jordan said, her face had become quite red, and her eyes kept darting everywhere but at the boys.

“Oh, hey, sure, let’s all go, enough excitement for one morning.” Shari piped up, bumping her bare shoulder into Jane, getting the girl to stop staring at the other tables and pay attention.

“Sure, sure, let’s go”.

As the group got up and cleared their table, putting their trays away and heading out the door, it was clear that the boys were still in an overly excited state, and though they split along gender lines, they were all still rabbits, and were all heading back to the relative safety of their own cabin.

“I never imagined, I mean, wow, I just thought people would be naked and stuff, not all the, you know”. Jordan said as they began walking back, her gaze pointed at the direction of Robert and David’s bobbing pricks.

“Puppy! You have had plenty of people time, come, let’s go for a walk!”

Mirin interrupted the groups amorphous walk towards the cabin, Becca stopping and moving towards Mirin as the rest parted around the two, Shari giving Becca a grin.

“Oh, sorry, I didn’t know!”

With that said, Mirin’s ribbon was once again quickly placed about Becca’s neck, and the two began to walk down the path, falling steadily behind the other group as Becca’s pace on all fours was much slower than a human walk would be.


Following along beside her friend, ‘heeling’ as Mirin called it, Becca felt oddly at one with everything. Naked as the day she was born, she no longer really thought much about being naked, even though she knew she was giving anyone coming up behind them quite the view as she crawled alongside the path. There was something quite relaxing about just ‘being’, and after the last few days of exposure, simply being one of many naked bodies was almost normal.

“I thought we’d go back to the barn by the Horse cabin today, but I think there’s going to be quite a few things going on as everyone gets adjusted to the new rules, so do you promise to go with me tomorrow? Before lunch?”

Mirin’s question was thrown in amidst her friend’s otherwise inane babble, and Becca quickly agreed when Mirin had stopped and turned her pet puppy to face her directly. Mirin’s ever present stockings framed her otherwise naked body, accenting her naked sex, recently shorn by the girls at Cat Cabin.

“Oh, I see where you are looking. I swear puppy, you are the naughtiest puppy in the world. If I didn’t know better, I’d think you loved being naked and everyone looking at you. All the time. Not just here at camp!”

Mirin’s teasing made Becca blush slightly, though she knew that Mirin was only teasing. Mirin was quite aware of Becca’s previous bouts of exhibitionism, and it was clear her puppy mistress was enjoying her teasing.

“Ooooh! You have your own pet at camp?”

They had almost reached the Rabbit Cabin, winding their way down the path towards the garden, when Rita and another girl from Dog Cabin came up to Mirin, smiling down at Becca as Rita pulled Mirin into a deep camp greeting.

“And I see someone’s been at the Cat Cabin, I hope that means you will be there later for one of our raids, they are soooooo much fun!” Rita glanced at Mirin’s wrist, noting the purple and red bracelets before glancing down and verifying that Becca’s wrists were both unadorned.

Becca looked up from her spot near the ground as the three girls chatted, Rita letting go of Mirin as the other girl moved in for a close camp hug.

“I’m Angie. Becca and Shari payed games with us a few days ago. She’s quite popular with everyone it seems. Of course, she’s been naked for days, so maybe that’s why!”

Angie held onto Mirin for longer than Rita, making the blonde girl start to wriggle away in embarrassment, her cheeks flushing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.