Camp Jugendnackt - Cover

Camp Jugendnackt

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 17

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Tucked away in the hills above Grass Valley CA sits a summer camp that has stood for one hundred years. Attended by the children of a select set of families whose membership was passed down through the years, Camp JugendNackt strives to give their campers a solid foundation to survive a world filled with oppressive and incorrect ideas about what it means to be 'proper'. Becca was on her way to her first summer at the camp, a last minute addition, and the paperwork had been a bit rushed.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

Becca looked at the slick cock, and its gooey seepage, and wondered at herself. She was not disturbed. At all. She knew she should be, but she wasn’t. Reaching forward the inch or two the stocks allowed, she kissed the side of his prick, as if to reassure him.

Marcus shook his head, disbelieving. Unhooking the Stocks, he motioned for the other boy to lift it up and off of Becca. As the bar was raised, he moved forward, letting the slut prove herself completely. He was not surprised when she took his spent cock in her mouth, and began to suckle and clean him. She was truly a Dragon submissive candidate.


Becca was in a bit of a daze as she made her way back to the cabin. Between what Mirin and she had done, and the insane antics at the Dragon cabin, she was not quite sure she knew who she was anymore. All of her life she had been Becca, the mostly obedient daughter, somewhat playful, somewhat daring (as witnessed by her teasing of the neighbor boy). But never had she imagined anything like the past 12 hours. The past week even, though today, starting with David in the garden, well, that was just not like her. Or was it?

Stepping into the cabin, but not seeing any of her friends, Becca waved to the two boys she saw talking softly on the corner couches. Heading back out, she walked slowly, still feeling a bit sore, and went to her garden plot, wanting to just sit in the warm earth and smell the freshness of the outdoors for a while.

A little over an hour passed, Becca alone with her thoughts, the late afternoon sun keeping her warm and content. A camper or two came by, but none interrupted her obvious need for solitude, and she felt more content and at peace when she heard the bell for dinner. She had spent a lot of time thinking about everything that had been happening, and how she felt when she was nude in front of others, or how she had felt when she was in the pillory. Everything seemed to point to an awakening within her, and her only real worry was not what was going to happen next. No, her worry was her mother. She had come to believe that it had been her father that had come here and enjoyed the camp. She was fairly confident, bordering on certainty, that her mother not only had never come here, but she would force Becca to leave if she ever learned exactly what the camp was like. Resolving to talk her concerns over with Brooke or one of the camp leaders at her next opportunity, Becca got up and brushed the dirt off of her backside, stopping to straddle one of her plants and watering it.

Though she was more at peace with everything, Becca still found herself somewhat contemplative. Quiet through the meal, and even back at the cabin, it turned out to be a rather simple evening of talking and playing old fashioned board games, the kind no one seemed to play anymore, except perhaps when vacationing or at a camp like this - technology had made the pastime somewhat passé. She was still quite naked of course, and as she sat crossed legged she caught more than one of the boys, and girls, taking an extended look at her wide open sex. All perfectly normal now, she thought as she drifted off to sleep later that night


Mirin and Becca were leaving the breakfast chaos, intending to slip away into the woods and ‘skip’ craft time. Walking down the path towards their getaway, Mirin was about to put Becca back into full puppy mode when the leader of Katzenhaus, the cat cabin, stopped the two of them, opening her arms for a camp greeting. Both Mirin and Becca were enveloped in the taller girls body, though she seemed to take a bit longer with Becca, whispering something in her ear. Mirin was a little miffed, she had wanted to get away, and now they were delayed. And worse, it seemed.

“Hey, You promised to come by our cabin. I think you might like it, even maybe join us next session, hmm?” The girl, Marina, was directing her word at the both of them, but her eyes kept mostly on Becca’s face.

“Sure, um, I guess, it shouldn’t take that long Mirin. Come with me!” Becca turned to her short bubbly friend and whispered “You know I will go with you back to Horse Cabin whenever you want, come with me to the Cats, it’s the one I’ve never seen yet!”

Mirin had heard tales, and she had little interest in such a female centric cabin, but she did not want to disappoint Becca. She was truly grateful that Becca had not freaked out over her admissions yesterday and had promised to go back with her and help Mirin be brave. So she acquiesced with a smile, nodding slightly as the two fell into step with Marina, heading back towards the Cat and Dog Cabins.

As the older girl led them towards the Cat’s cabin, she kept up a steady stream of encouragement and information. “I know you are going to love it at our place, we have the best campers. Not that rabbits are not perfectly lovely too, but I swear, the sweetest girls end up coming to our cabin. We also have the best showers, as you will see, and why you rarely see us using the communal showers. Ours are quite superior. As well as, well, you will see.”

Leading them up to the cabin and ushering them inside, Marina paused just inside, letting everyone look around. It took them a moment for their eyes to adjust from the bright sunshine outside. There was a gentle hint of perfume wafting on the air, and as their eyes adjusted, they could see the large shower area that Marina had mentioned. In the main area of the cabin, the bunks were all pressed quite close together, forming a series of large beds rather than small individual cots, and the extra room had allowed them to set up what looked like a massage studio, with a couple tables and twinkling lights setting that area apart from the rest of the large cabin.

Pulled into the showers, Miranda barely waited for her to kick off her shoes. Becca found herself surrounded by the naked girls as they began to turn her from side to side and hands began to wash her body, one girl beginning to work on her hair. After a quick dousing under the warm spray,. “Ooh you’re so pretty!! Hey don’t hog all of her!” And “Just relax let us pamper you!” was all they said as Becca relaxed and let them take over. She could hear Mirin undergoing a similar treatment in the next shower, though she thought there might have been some protestations at first.

Minutes later, thoroughly washed from head to toe, her hair damp and clean, and her whole body tingling from the many hands ostensibly washing her, Becca let herself be led over to one of the massage tables. Laid down, undraped, but plenty warm inside the pleasant cabin, she inhaled the lovely scent of chamomile as two naked masseuses began to oil and moisturize her whole body. Turning her head, she watched as a second pair of naked Cat cabin members worked their magic on Mirin, the blonde spitfire reduced to soft moans of contentment.

A slap of a hand on her bottom and a murmured “Over” roused Becca from her near slumber. Turning over, not surprised at the continued touches of hands on her bare body, she got comfortable on her back as the roaming hands massaged and lightly oiled her whole body, not shying away from her breasts, her nipples, or between her thighs. Gasping, she began to rock her hips as the slick hands continually teased and touched between her legs until she was thrusting up and coming under the expert touch of the other girl, or girls, it was hard to tell. Her legs were held back, as if she was at the doctor’s office, and a warm, almost hot, steaming towel was placed directly over her pubis. Glancing down, she could see that a third girl had joined the two that had been massaging her, and now bent over the end of the massage table, her face near the hot towel. Lying back, anticipating what she thought she was getting, Becca felt the towel get pulled away, and a cool gel applied to her skin. Quick as a flash, she felt the scrape of a razor as the last of her pubic hair was removed, and a hand coated with slick oil was rubbing her completely bald pussy once again. The sensation was intense, and she moaned aloud when the soft lips of one of the other girls began to kiss and lick at her denuded sex as the hand withdrew.

“Oh, oh, I don’t like ... ehm ... girls ... I don’t!” The soft protestations falling from Mirin’s lips did nothing to stop the girl farther down on the blonde’s body from continuing to lick her towards orgasm. Becca turned her head and watched her friend, her own hips rocking up against the probing tongue between her legs. Mirin was pinching and holding her own boobs as her lithe limbs wrapped around her attendant’s head.

Miranda stood between the two new girls and smiled. “Welcome to Cat Cabin. I’m sure you will want to come and stay with us, hmmm?”. Becca and Mirin were still slowly recovering from the unexpected attention and did little more than smile happily at the now nude girl. Looking around as she sat up Becca noticed that all of the Cat girls were completely naked and none of them had any body hair, anywhere. Reaching down to touch her oiled and smooth skin, Becca figured it must be a Cat Cabin rule.

“Come, let’s go out back, you can relax in the afternoon sun a bit before going back to your cabin. Mandatory cabin meetings tonight remember” Miranda told them, taking them each by hand and leading the three of them out through a screened sliding door into a large grass covered area. There were some scattered logs that had been shaved and sanded to be smooth acting as loungers and chairs, one shaped a bit like a recliner, allowing a girl to lay back with her feet upraised a bit.

“Sasha, why don’t you let our guests try out the throne for a little bit, we need to convince them just how nice our cabin is, maybe they will join us next session!” Miranda spoke to the girl currently occupying one of the large log chairs, bringing her small group up to stand around the nude girl.

“Sure, I need to cool off a bit anyway!” Sasha said, getting up from the wooden seat, grabbing her towel and patting her face dry as she moved into the shade at the side of the cabin.

Motioning towards the chair, Miranda waited as Becca sat down, pressing back on her shoulders to get the Rabbit camper to relax into the chair. “Mirin, take that one” she said, pointing to one that was almost as deep and rounded, though it was missing the raised portion that Becca’s chair had. Miranda lifted up on Becca’s knee, encouraging her to get her feet up and into the smooth grooves, effectively splaying her shaven sex wide in the afternoon sun. “that one does not have the same ease of use foot rests, but it’s the deepest and most comfy on your bottom, I think” Miranda told Mirin before turning to call over to some campers in another grouping of logs. “Tom, Alex, come, make our guests happy. If you are good, I will taste your cream when you are done!”

Becca looked up, surprised to hear her talk to a couple boys.

“Yes, yes, we have a couple boy cabin members too, they are very attentive as you will find out. And besides, they have their uses too!” Miranda smirked slightly as she stepped back, watching as the two boys knelt before the two guests. Tom was between Becca’s legs and licking at her before she could even blush at how exposed she was, though Mirin took a little coaxing from Alex before she let him part her legs as she sat back in the chair, her face beet red as he exposed her smooth as a baby’s bottom sex.

“We always find one or two boys that love pleasuring our kitties, almost to the exclusion of all else. I don’t know how their tongues do not fall off, but they never complain. And as you can see, they are both quite adept at their task.”

Becca was almost swooning as she rode the waves of pleasure that Tom’s tongue had immediately brought forth from between her legs. Laying out in the warm sun, she could not believe she was lying there letting a boy lick her to orgasm while the rest of the group watched, or, well, she assumed they were watching, she could not see that well. Biting her lip, she moaned as an especially pleasurable wave rocked her body, her groaning utterance making her blush with increased embarrassment. Everyone was going to know.

“Shhh, don’t worry, we are all girls here. Just like on the massage table, we aim to please, so let yourself go, Becca. And you too, Mirin. I can see your face flushing, he’s quite good, isn’t he?”

‘No, I mean, yes, I mean, ehmmmm, I don’t think, but, yes, he’s quite good, but why do we keep doing this?” Mirin wailed, though her protestations lacked a bit of force as it was clear she was keeping her legs splayed wide, even though no one was holding them open anymore. As her little bottom rose up to meet Alex’s mouth, beginning to buck into his eager tongue, she threw her head back and began to wail out long and steady exclamations of pleasure.

Mirin’s cries of pleasure only added to Becca’s enjoyment, and as Tom continued to lick up and down her shorn lips, she too began to buck her hips up into the boy’s face, her eagerness to cum causing her to get over what little embarrassment she had been feeling and gave herself over to the sensations emanating from her clit and other sensitive parts. “Oh, fuck, he’s, um...”

“Yes, yes, quite good. See why we keep them around?” Mirada said, stroking her fingers up along Becca’s spread thigh, lightly tracing her way up to tease the moaning girl’s breast and nipple.

Long minutes later, Becca slowly sat up, her mind having shut down for a moment while she recovered from the powerful public orgasm. So much had changed she thought, looking around the peaceful glen, seeing all the naked girls lying about and stroking each other lightly in the sun. Her mother would literally have kittens if she could see her now, she thought, her mind beginning to recognize what Miranda was doing, kneeling between Tom and Alex. The older cat cabin girl had one hand stroking one cock while she was busily slurping her way down on the other. Back and forth the girl worked her hand and mouth, encouraging the standing boys. “Mmmm, nice cream, kitty likes cream” she said, smiling and teasing. Glancing at Becca she offered her one of the pricks but continued as she was when the still recovering girl shook her head in negation.

“Go ahead, um, you seem to have the situation well in hand. And mouth” Becca said, teasing the girl a bit herself, enjoying the easy familiarity that the hour or so of near constant pleasure had evoked within her. She saw Mirin sitting up and watching Miranda play with the two cocks rather eagerly, and she wondered if perhaps Mirin liked boys, and their pricks, a bit more than she had yet admitted. In many ways the young girl seemed to treat all of this as a game, though brief flashes of need and desire had definitely come through, especially during their last encounter in the woods.

A muffled groan from Tom’s mouth was all the warning he gave, and Becca watched as Miranda dove down on his prick eagerly, sucking him dry while still stroking Alex’s prick. Licking her lips like the proverbial cat that ate the canary, she moved over to Alex as soon as Tom stopped spurting and worked with renewed vigor on his pulsing shaft. It did not take long before the second boy was filling the Cat Cabin leader’s mouth, and Becca could see how his shaven balls pulled up and into his body as his cock gave up it’s present. As Miranda sat back, she saw how both of the boys had been shaven as clean and clear as each of the girls, and Becca assumed, rightly so, that it was a Cabin tradition, if not a full requirement. Reaching down, touching her sensitive, freshly shaven skin, she shivered in repressed delight. ‘It sure did make things more sensitive’ she thought to herself, slowly sitting up and catching Mirin’s eye.

“We best get back to our cabin for that meeting, I think, um where did you guys put Mirin’s clothes?”

Mirin had been standing next to Becca, casually unaware that she was completely naked, even her stockings had been taken away. At Becca’s comment she ‘Eep’d and looked around for her stuff, smiling eagerly when one of the cabin girls walked over with her uniform, stockings, and both girl’s pairs of sandals.

“I don’t know why I let you talk me into all of this Puppy!” Mirin said, mock angry, though smiling all the while. ‘We were just going for a walk and now look what happened!” She sat on the edge of the log and pulled up her stocking before slipping into her t-shirt and shorts, having eschewed wearing underwear this morning. “Not all of us are naked bunnies, or puppies” she said, standing up and calling Becca over “Heel now, we need to get you home!”

With that, the two left, Becca following obediently just behind her mercurially mooded friend, Miranda and the rest of the nearby cats shaking their head in amusement.


Once the two got a bit away from the Cat’s Cabin, Mirin stopped and looked at Becca. “You are such a bad doggy, getting your master into all kinds of trouble all the time. On your hands and knees like a real doggy now, stay in the grass and leaves so you don’t hurt your knees on the rocks in the path!” Taking one of her hair ribbons, she once again tied it around Becca’s neck loosely, holding the long loose end in her hand. Leading away, Mirin headed them towards the Rabbit house, cutting through the woods a little bit, circling around to come at the cabin from the backside, by the garden. “Go, water your plants, but do it like a doggy” she told her friend, watching as Becca looked up at her curiously, then crawled over to her small section of the garden. Shari and Jean looked up from where they were weeding and making their sections look pretty, and if they had anything to say, it was not said loud enough for Mirin or Becca to hear.

“Go potty now, good girl” Mirin said, playing her game, tapping her foot as she watched Becca crawl over the soft dirt, carefully placing her knees, until she was kneeling over one of her rows of barely sprouted carrots. Looking around, blushing still at this unusual rabbit activity, Becca ‘watered’ her plants as she tried to squat whilst on all fours, her backside pushed back and her knees and feet as wide apart as she could get without damaging any of the plants. She could hear the piss hit the ground and she held still, praying it would not drain towards her knees.

“Good girl, Mommy has to go too” Mirin said, squatting right in front of Becca’s head and lifting her skirt. Her far more normal ‘outdoor’ squat made it easier for the blonde girl to aim her stream, though the way she was standing exposed her recently shaven sex to Becca’s flushed face. Mirin, and most of the rabbits for that matter, were all so matter of fact about this, though it still made Becca feel a bit odd. Not bad really, just odd.

“Come, let’s go inside, be careful where you crawl now puppy!” Mirin led her over to where Shari and Jean were working. “She’s a good girl, don’t you think?” she said, teasing and playing as she was always wont to do.

“Oh yes, she’s a very good, um, puppy” Shari said, looking at Becca and smiling. She could see the shaven sex of the naked girl quite easily, and she pointed it out to Jane. “Look, she’s completely shaved now. I bet that makes it easier for her huh?” She said, not really sure if made any difference at all, simply wanting to keep talking about Becca and her naked state while she was being forced to play act a puppy.

Becca knelt there on her hands and knees, butt pushing back and resting on her heels as the girls talked about her, talking over her head as if she was a real pet and not just playing along. She felt their eyes drawn to her naked bottom, and the rest of her. Moving up and crawling behind Mirin as the blonde imp tugged on her ‘leash’, Becca could feel them watching her bare bottom wriggle from side to side, flushing a bit as she thought about how exposed she was. Even after a few days of being completely clothes free, having her naked body looked at in an intimate manner still got her going a little bit.


That evening, after dinner, a number of the rabbits were gathering around Becca’s cot as had become the habit. Jane was quick to point to Becca’s completely shaved sex and tease “Look like someone went to the Cat cabin, do tell, do tell!” She, along with a number of the others, had come to look forward to hearing about Becca’s adventures, and if it descended into a warm bunny pile on the floor, well what was wrong with that?

Just as Becca was getting into her favorite ‘story telling’ position, Harold called out to the campers. “Cabin meeting, gather round!”

A bit of chaos ensued as the bunnies all gathered in a semi circle in front of Harold and Allison, about half of the group as naked as Becca was, though only she appeared to be shaven. Mirin’s shaven state was hidden beneath her skirt, though it one was to look beneath it, her lack of underwear would make it clear that Becca was not the only shaved bunny.

Standing, smiling, Harold began to speak, Allison standing just behind and to the side of him a little bit. “As you returning campers know, tomorrow starts Week 3, and the rules about what is allowed where will change again. During Week 2, nudity was permitted only around your home cabin and yard, with the notable exception of young Becca here. Week 3 will be different. This will become a true naturist camp, and there are no restrictions on where you can or cannot be nude. Further, the dividing wall between the showers has been removed, and will not be put back until next year’s first week and its accompanying batch of new campers.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.