Camp Jugendnackt
Chapter 14: Bunny Pile!

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 14: Bunny Pile! - Tucked away in the hills above Grass Valley CA sits a summer camp that has stood for one hundred years. Attended by the children of a select set of families whose membership was passed down through the years, Camp JugendNackt strives to give their campers a solid foundation to survive a world filled with oppressive and incorrect ideas about what it means to be 'proper'. Becca was on her way to her first summer at the camp, a last minute addition, and the paperwork had been a bit rushed.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

Stunned, Becca pulled back just as Tom’s prick began to spurt, peppering her lips and face with his spunk as she knelt there, surprised into immobility.

“S-s-sorry!” Tom said, unable to stop his cock from automatically completing its explosion, though he did pull back some. Rather than changing things much, his actions merely let his cum fall lower upon Becca’s body, her shoulders and chest becoming sprinkled with his white droplets.

“Jerry, what week is it?” A loud, more mature voice rang out clear and confident.

“Week 2 sir”

“And what are the rules about oral activities?” Becca glanced over at the new arrival, quickly ascertaining that he was another of the cabin leaders, obviously for dog cabin.

“Only inside, out of sight, sir”

“And?”

“Only between Dogs and Bitches”

“Are we inside, out of sight?”

“No”

“And are we alone?”

“No, we captured three rabbit campers”.

“Not only are they rabbits, I am pretty sure they are Bunnies, first time campers”

“Oh, shit, um ... sorry??!” Jerry’s face was red with embarrassment and shame. As the leader of the game, and the most likely to become the next cabin assistant, it was up to him to keep the rambunctious dogs (and admittedly equally rowdy bitches) in line.

“All right, I will deal with you shortly. Everyone else, clean up before dinner bell”. As the campers scattered, grabbing their discarded clothes and disappearing inside, Jane and Shari slowly got dressed again, looking at the Cabin Leader nervously, studiously ignoring Becca for a moment, not wanting to draw attention to her continued nudity, and her discrete wiping clean of her face. As Jane pulled her top over her bra, she saw the dog campers begin to come back out of the cabin, clean camp clothes in hand, their green stained items back in place over their bodies. Falling into step with the group as they headed towards the showers, Shari and Jane bracketed Becca’s green body as they headed down the path.

“I can’t believe you did that!”

“Neither can I” Becca said, still a bit shocked at herself. The earlier excitement of the game and her matching arousal had fled as soon as the Cabin leader had called Jerry on the carpet. She had knelt there for a long moment, stunned at what Tom had not been able to stop himself from doing, eventually closing her mouth, tasting his stuff just a little, and tried to wipe her face and chest without making a spectacle of herself.

“We want to hear all about it, what you felt, what it tasted like, everything ... tonight in our cabin” Shari said insistently. They waved goodbye at the path junction, darting off to the Rabbit house to grab a clean set of garments. Becca followed along with the majority of dog cabin, forgetting for a moment as she followed the girls inside the shower. Just as she grabbed a towel, she remembered Brooke’s rule, and sheepishly slipped out of the already noisy girl’s side of the shower cabin.

Walking in, she saw that the boys were all under their showers, being much quicker than girls were to drop their shorts and grab a shower. Standing at the entrance, nervously twisting a foot, she waited until Tom called over, “Here, there’s a spot open” he said, pointing to the showerhead between him and Jacob.

Moving towards him directly, her bare feet padding carefully across the wet concrete, Becca hung up her towel and turned on the spray, pleased that it was pleasantly warm already. As she stood under the water, and slowly worked to remove the green, she noticed how easily it sluiced away.

‘Yeah, it’s um, water based” she heard Tom say, he’d been watching her the whole time.

Feeling her hair damp and wet against her neck, she hoped she had not gotten any in all the way up there, she’d not stopped to get her shower bag that had her shampoo. “Um, did any get in my hair? I don’t think so, but if I need to go get my shampoo I can, if I hurry”. Tsking, Becca turned around, showing off her backside, standing awkwardly like a specimen.

Moving next to her, Tom looked carefully before announcing, “No, I think you are good. And, um, well, I’m sorry I, you know, surprised you there”

Becca turned back around, surprised at how close he was, their two naked bodies almost touching, Blinking up at him, she smiled briefly. “It’s ok, I guess, I mean, those things happen, I’ve heard”

Backing away, flushing, Tom nodded, ‘Yeah, you could say that”. Whether from memory, or her nearness, his body was once again rising to the occasion, and he blushed as he tried to hide his erection. “S-sorry again”

‘Oh, now you are just being ridiculous. I am not sure what all the rules are, but I’ve seen lots of ... that...” she said, pointing at his hard prick, “whenever I’m in the showers, not just today during your Color Tag game!”

“Still, I didn’t want you to think...”

“It’s ok, I swear. Besides, I don’t think you are the only one” she added, running her hands over her body, getting all the green from her breasts and between her thighs and down her legs. She assumed it had to be something about girls washing off that caused boys to lose their minds, but the more it happened, the less concerned she was with their obvious interest.

Giving herself one last rinse, Becca turned to shut off the water, stopping when another boy, prick already hard from watching her, came to use her spot. Grabbing her towel, she quickly entered the drying off area, grabbing a second towel and working on her damp hair. She had not washed it, and it had not gotten completely wet, but it was damp enough around the edges, that she wanted to make sure it got good and dry.

Finished her toweling off, Becca stood naked and unconcerned in front of the mirror, dragging her fingers through her jumble of soft curls, trying to get them to mostly behave. With a toss of her tresses, she turned, and waved goodbye to the boys still drying off, popping outside and going around to the other door, waiting for Steph and Jen.

Angie came out, once again dressed in a clean camp uniform, smiling as she stepped over to where Becca was waiting. “Do come over again, I swear, you’d make as good of a bitch as you do a rabbit, maybe more so.”

Becca beamed, and blushed from the praise, and the naughty way the dog cabin girls referred to themselves. “But I love the garden, and the earthiness of the rabbits so much, and Mirin is like, my best friend here.

‘Oh, Mirin, she is quite the mercurial delight, isn’t she? Her family has been coming here forever, just like yours I thought.”

“Yeah, I heard that too, but, um, well, I’d never really heard about Camp J, I don’t think my mother ever came, she sure did not warn me about any of this” Becca said, holding her arms wide, exposing her clean damp skin. “ My dad, though, was Derek Braun, I think he might have even been a cabin leader before he quit coming.”

Just then, Shari and Jane came out, hand in hand, any further discussion of the history of the Brauns at the camp would have to wait. Once again bracketing their naked rabbit companion, the three took off for dinner, joining the queue. Becca’s nudity barely drawing a glance by now.


After the ages long line (which in reality was less than 5 minutes) the three found themselves at one of their usual tables towards the back, Mirin, David and Robert joining them as they sat down, still bracketing Becca between Janine and Shari. As they ate, Shari went on at length about the game they’d played with the dog cabin campers, though she did not go into great detail about how it ended.

Tossing her braids, Mirin pointed her celery stick in mock declaration ‘I told you they were too rough. I would never let them spank me, no sirree ... I stay far away from them when they are playing their silly games!”

Becca, Shari and Jane exchanged looks as if to say that Mirin would likely never understand. They might not seek out another game right away, but there was definitely no reason in their mind to shy away. It had been quite an education, and extremely pleasant at certain points.

Jane tossed down her celery with a pout. “The kitchen’s sauce is too tart. Ooooh, I know, we have the best sauce right here!”

Becca looked at her with shock, not sure if she should resist as Jane grabbed her leg and pulled it up over her thigh. Reaching down, she teased at Becca’s sex, getting a little bit of her juice on her celery stick, quickly returning to an upright position and taking a bite.

After a quick “Jane!” from Shari, who was quickly shushed by the others as they kept their eyes peeled. The pressure was great on Shari to repeat her friends audacious dare. Mirin merely waggled her celery at the others, tossing her head from side to side, seemingly unaffected by what Becca was doing. The rest though, quietly urged Shari to continue the game, even David nodding at Becca and mouthing “Go on!”

Grasping Becca’s other leg, Shari pulled it up over her thigh until the poor girl was practically doing the splits, her bare sex pressing down toward the bench as she balanced, spread out completely, atop Shari and Jane’s thighs. Keeping a firm hand on Bec’s thigh, Shari pressed her own stick of celery between the girls legs and sampled her sauce, kowtowing to the pressure, though not without some enjoyment herself as she bit the end of the damp stalk.

The girls kept Becca spread wide, teasing Danny and Robert that they were on the wrong side to get a good view. Just as David was debating about ‘dropping’ his fork, Harold stopped by, putting his hand on Shari’s shoulder.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.