Camp Jugendnackt - Cover

Camp Jugendnackt

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 13: Rabbit Chase

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 13: Rabbit Chase - Tucked away in the hills above Grass Valley CA sits a summer camp that has stood for one hundred years. Attended by the children of a select set of families whose membership was passed down through the years, Camp JugendNackt strives to give their campers a solid foundation to survive a world filled with oppressive and incorrect ideas about what it means to be 'proper'. Becca was on her way to her first summer at the camp, a last minute addition, and the paperwork had been a bit rushed.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

Stepping out into the afternoon sunshine, Becca felt a little wild and wanton after what she had just seen and done. As Mirin and her made their way back over to the path, Becca being a bit more careful as she crossed the wooden fence, she thought about where she could go to get some privacy, or if she could get Mirin to play some more. Turning down the pathway back to the main part of the camp, she kept glancing over at Mirin’s face from time to time, trying to think of what to say.

“Hey you guys!” a girl’s voice called out, bringing Becca out of her contemplation. Looking down the path towards the new voice, she saw Shari and Jane coming towards them.

“Whew, glad we found you, David told he thought you were going to the stables or something. They want Mirin in the office for something, maybe her mom called - they did not tell us - so we came to find you!”

“Oh! Well, um ... I better run” Mirin said, turning to squeeze Becca’s hand in goodbye, “Ummm, see you guys later ... and you behave little puppy! Will take you for another walk tomorrow” she said, laughing long and loud as she darted off.

Shaking her head, Becca watched her leave, bemused as always at the mercurial moods of her blonde friend.

“What were you guys doing, feeding the animals or something?” Shari asked. Both her and Jane were as new to the camp as Becca was, and, like her, were as clueless to some of the activities as Becca was - at least at first - though they at least had more familial preparation, and had not missed the first few days of orientation.

Not wanting to break Mirin’s confidence, unsure how much of what happened in the stable was known to others, Becca nodded, ‘Yeah, was just saying hello to some of the ponies and stuff, it was pretty hot in there though, I am still all sweaty and stuff.” Waving her hand in front of her body in a poor attempt to fan some of the perspiration away, Becca fell into step between Shari and Jane, her naked backside giving a cute counterpoint to the wafting skirts of the other two campers. She still felt quite energized, and she half wished her friends had not come along just then, she really wanted to sneak off for some relief.

Glancing over at her friend Jane, and then nodding down at Becca’s waist, Shari teased “Looks like it was quite warm indeed, you seem to be drenched, all over!”

Becca flushed, her damp thighs rubbing against each other slightly as she walked with the other two. “Yeah, um, very warm ... I guess” she said, temporizing her reply, not admitting anything, nor denying anything either.

Jane picked up the thread, “Yes, I can see. You know, I would think with you being naked, it might have been cooler, but it sure does not look like it. I mean, you really look like you are quite damp!”

Caught between the two teasing girls, Becca looked from one to the other, uncertainty flashing across her face. Were they teasing? Were they picking on her? She sure hoped not, she had really enjoyed spending time with them lately.

Looking over the flushed body and damp skin of the naked camper, Shari continued, “Oh, we are just teasing. You are totally okay whatever you were doing ... I mean, last night was rather fun, wasn’t it?” she asked, again glancing over at Jane.


When the two had run into Harold, looking for Mirin, and had offered to go find her, Jane had debated about saying anything to Shari at first. Ever since the night before, she could not get the memory of what she had touched, and what Becca had done, out of her mind.

“I hope, um, Becca is with her, I kinda want to um...” she had said

“What? Oh, you mean...” Shari’s voice had been a bit startled, but not judgmental.

The two had begun discussing the night before as they went in search of Mirin, running into David and finding out about the stables. Jane tried to not be too obvious, but Shari quickly figured out that she wanted to tease and play with Becca again, if the other girl would let them.


Watching Becca’s face for any sign of reserve or embarrassment, Jane chimed in “I, um, especially liked it, at the end I mean...”. Shari gasped out loud, adding in a shocked sounding ‘Janine!” before taking Becca’s hand in hers and pulling her along the path. Jane grabbed the naked girl’s other hand and soon they were walking and swinging arms like any other young friends. Any other young friends that happened to have one of them naked and dripping with arousal walking in the middle that is.

“I, um, yes, it was very, um ... well, “ Becca stuttered, unsure how to respond

‘Don’t worry, we KNOW it was very ‘well!’” Shari teased, again breaking into laughter as the three made their way back towards Rabbit Cabin.

Pausing at the turn, Jane spoke up “Let’s cut across, I want to try something, but not out here in the open!”.

Nodding agreement, making her way carefully behind Shari as the three took off through the dense forest. Becca watched her footsteps constantly, not wanting to step on anything pokey or hard. She could feel Jane’s eyes on her backside, and even though she was cooling off, the heat between her legs continued unabated. The farther they made it into the woods, and the farther they got from public view, the more Becca wondered what Jane was up to, and she could not help but think about the games she and Mirin had played in the woods.

Jane was treated to a nice view of Becca’s bare butt cheeks flexing as she walked across the uneven ground in front of her, her hands once again swinging free as the three girls walked single file, for the most part, deeper into the trees. She could see the perspiration drying off of the obviously still warm body of their naked friend, but her eyes noticed that Becca’s thighs remained quite damp.

“Hey wait up a sec, Shari” Jane called after another few seconds, her gaze drawn to Becca’s backside far more than would be considered proper in mixed company. Alone, the three hidden away from view, Jane had let herself look and act in ways that she might not have otherwise.

“I was curious, iz your sauce as tasty in the daytime? Or iz best served only in evenings?” Jane’s exaggerated accented voice was matter of fact and casual, and it took the other two a couple seconds to realize exactly what she had asked.

Becca’s reaction was to simply stare at Jane in surprise, not expecting a ‘Mirin like’ comment from the fair haired girl. Shari’s dark complexion hid her blush for the most part, but she too stood stock still for a moment looking at her friend.

“I think that means you want us to check and see is that it?” Moving closer to Becca, the naked young lady backing up nervously until she half stumbled on the roots of a tree, Jane ran her fingers across the nervous hip of the back pedaling camper.

Her eyes darting between Shari’s slightly startled expression and Jane’s rather ravenous one, Becca could feel herself reacting to the strange situation with excitement, rather than fear. Her already damp thighs were treated to another drop of excitement as Becca felt their gaze on her body, and all the naughty thoughts that she had been having for the last hour came rushing into her brain.

Taking Becca’s silence as assent, Jane ran her hand down Becca’s side, across her hip, and down between her very damp thighs. “Holy shit, she’s wetter than a river”, Jane exclaimed, her fingers sliding easily between the damp folds of Becca’s cunt.

Shari moved her hand more slowly over the naked girl’s obedient body, but it did not take long before she too was sampling the wetness inside of the aroused nudist.

“And look, it’s nicely trimmed today ... She must have been thinking about everyone looking between her legs and decided to make it pretty!” Shari said, running her hand across the recently shaven portion of Bec’s pubic area.

Held still by the two girls’ roving hands, Becca could feel her hips responding to their touch, and as fingers touched and teased at her sex, dipping in to sample her wetness, she could not prevent herself from beginning to press back against their hands, her ramped up body easily recharged to a heightened state of arousal, already on the cusp of orgasm.

Jane took a lick from her damp finger, teasing the heavily breathing nude girl. “Mmmm, you know, I think it might even be a bit better today!”. Reaching down, she slid her hand over Becca’s sex, cupping the whole plane of her wet and open lips, sliding one finger up inside as Becca’s body rocked against her open hand.

“I wonder...” she said, looking at Shari uncertainly, before kneeling before Becca’s spread open legs and pulling both sides of her pink pussy apart. “I always wanted to, um...” she said, her face moving forward, her tongue extended, ignoring Shari’s stunned expression. Becca, for her part, gasped in eagerness, waiting to feel what she was sure was going to be beyond intense.

A crash to the side startled the three, and as they turned, Shari had the best view of a running girl, who simply called out behind her ‘Better run!”.

As they looked at each other, trying to make sense of the odd disturbance, more crashing came from behind them, and before Jane could even get back to her feet, they were accosted by a couple of shorts clad boys.

“Oh, my! What do we have here? Rabbits? And a naked rabbit to boot!” The tall boys bracketed the three girls, cutting off easy escape. Their eyes taking in the whole tableau, the outspoken one smirked and spoke to his buddy. “I think we interrupted a Rabbit snack, but that’s ok, we all love rabbits, don’t we Jake?”

“Oh yes, and since they are on our land, they have to play, right?”

“Of course. Come now, we are just about to start the next round, and don’t think about leaving, your cabin leader will just send you back, it’s one of the rules we set up between the cabins, helps to make our games more exciting.”

Bemused and uncertain, the three girls looked at each other, silently exchanging questioning glances, before falling into line behind the first boy who’d spoken.

“Welcome to Dog Cabin Tag!” the first boy said as they came into the open area around the rustic cabin. A number of boys, shirtless, but wearing shorts and running shoes, stood around the perimeter. The three girls were prodded to join the milling group of female campers in the middle of the open area. Some blotches of green showed on a couple of the girl’s arm’s and thighs, just below the level of their skirts, and unlike around Rabbit cabin, everyone was completely clothed, though none of the girls had shoes on.

“Oooh, Jerry caught some rabbits! New blood! New blood!” a couple of male voices called out as they girls looked around the campsite nervously.

‘Now, don’t worry, it’s just tag, though we have our own spin on it. Any old tag will not work, it has to be on your butt, your backside if you will. And in the spirit of a challenge, and wanting to ensure you play as hard as you can, each time you are tagged, you lose an article of clothing. As you can tell, everyone is standing around ready for another game, so it cannot be that bad, now can it. Oh, and if you don’t have any clothes left when you are caught, you have to come back her for the penalty phase. We’ve all heard about Becca, and while it’s too bad that she had to start out with such a disadvantage, maybe she will be just that more motivated to not get caught! Oh, and no shoes ... we don’t want you running too fast now do we boys?”

A chorus of laughs surrounded them and one of the boys came up to take Shari and Jane’s shoes. As they began to get more than a little worried, Jerry added. “I see you new girls noticed the green splotches. The boys will all have green on their tag hand, helping us to prove where they tag you. And remember guys, if you see purple, that means the girl just paid a forfeit and is still under sanctuary!”

This last bit did not make a lot of sense to the newcomers, but when they heard Jerry begin to count down from ten, they all scattered into the surrounding trees, following, but not quite following, the other dog cabin girls - who seemed to be already squealing in anticipatory delight.

Darting out of sight behind a few trees, Becca looked around, watching all the girls scatter in various directions. Coming near where one of the dog cabin girls was waiting, watching the path back towards the cabin, she saw the girl’s eyes run over Becca’s body, before speaking just above a whisper “Try to not bunch up, they go for groups of girls first, it seems ... unless that’s what you want!” she said, ending her statement with a smirking grin.

Shaking her head, Becca moved a bit deeper, looking for a good vantage spot. Shrieks began to ring out through the woods as the boys, freed from their imposed wait, began patrolling the woods, and chasing any girl they spotted.

All too soon, the game became a blur, as Becca spotted a boy coming her direction and she took off, trying to escape. Squealing as she turned a corner, almost running into a girl running the other way, she knew that she was going to get tagged. Darting around as best she could, she felt a hand brush against the front of her thigh as one boy missed the target. Wondering why he did not immediately try again, she tried to escape between two trees, but her first chaser easily tagged her, again missing her bottom, his hand slapping against her bouncing breast. Looking down, she could see a big splotch of green on her right boob and left thigh, and as she briefly caught her breath, she could hear the boys counting, and realized that she still had to get away.

Running and hiding, Becca watched the chaos, spotting boys going back to the central area, trophies in hand, tossing the skirts or shirts onto one of the long picnic tables. As the game continued, the skirts and shirts were joined by various items of green splotched underwear, and it was clear that Becca was no longer the only girl who had no clothes on.

She spotted Jane running, being chased by three boys, watching as she was cornered and spanked on her bottom. Looking a bit scared, Shari stood their quivering, slipping off her bra, her bare breasts heaving as she gave up her next to last item to the cheering boys. Distracted by the show, Becca did not notice a boy sneaking up behind her, until she felt a sharp crack on her backside. “One!” he cried, as he began to reapply the green substance to his hand and beginning to count.

“I thought, um...” Becca said, sure that there was a penalty.

“No, when you are full naked, we have to get both cheeks green, and that’s only one on your bottom, though you are getting pretty marked up elsewhere!”

Armed with the new information, Becca again made her way through the trees, her speed impeded by her bare feet, but her heightened senses, on full alert, helped her to stay away from the boys for a minute or two. However, it seemed like her one green cheek was like a red flag in front of raging bulls, she found herself constantly being chased, until, gasping for breath, she was soundly tagged on her other cheek, the boy’s hand delivering a crack somewhere between a ‘tag’, and a full on ‘spank’.

“Two, that means it’s time for your first forfeit ... come, into the cabin area” she was told, her captor leading the way back towards the dog cabin, motioning her to stand next to another naked girl almost completely covered in green splotches. As she looked her over, she heard another pair walk up, and saw that Shari was being lined up next to her.

“I knew I should have not gone commando today, I did not have that much to lose! Though you obviously dodged them for longer than I did!” Shari told her as she stood nervously naked in front of a growing crowd of onlookers.

“That’s at least three, we can proceed”. Looking up, realizing that Jerry was again with them, Becca watched as he came to stand in front of Becca. “Forfeit or Spanking?”

“W-what’s the forfeit?” she asked, her eyes darting along the line of waiting girls.

“Oh, did we forget that part? Get yourself, or anyone else for the matter, off in sixty seconds. It’s always up to you of course!” Jerry said, smirking as he stood in front of her, his erection obvious inside of his camp shorts.

Shari gasped as she heard the forfeit, though the other girl seemed unphased, in fact, she seemed almost eager. Wondering just how rowdy and rough these dog cabin boys were, Becca considered. “I guess I’ll try the forfeit ... on myself!” she added quickly as she caught a look from Jerry.

“Very well, Jacob, timer!” he said, calling another boy forward, watching as Becca backed up to the picnic bench and sat down, disbelieving what she had just agreed to.

“And you?” Jerry said, not waiting, but moving on to Shari, even as Becca got herself positioned on the bench.

“I ... I ... just can’t” Shari said after a moment, her eyes wide and nervous. “Spanking I guess.”

“Frank, it’s your turn” Jerry called, moving to stand in front of the third girl.

“Ah, Angie, ‘caught’ again so soon?”

“You know it!” the girl said pertly, her small breasts almost completely covered in green, evidence of many errant tag attempts.

“Forfeit I assume, you know we love your forfeits!”

“Yep, and I’m good for now” she said, reaching down to twiddle her clit briefly, “which of you is next?”

“I think I will take my turn” Jerry said, reaching down and sliding his shorts down over his hard prick.

All of this was happening as Jacob nodded at Becca and watched as she began to play with herself, a couple other boys coming to watch. Just like last night in the cabin, her audience easily made Becca’s arousal shoot up, and she felt her hips react to her touch, a dampness beginning to spread between her thighs.

Her mind took in the sight of so many onlookers, and she realized the uncaptured girls were getting a bit of a reprieve, as almost two thirds of the boys were gathered around. Watching as Shari was bent over the table next to her, her face looking scared, Becca bit her lip as she tried to accelerate her actions.

The sharp cracks on Shari’s backside soon sounded counterpoint to Becca’s low moans, and the murmuring hum from the one girl still in the open area. Watching, Becca was surprised to see the other girl stroking Jerry’s prick, her naked kneeling form directly in front of the cocky boy.

The intensity of the feelings brought on by being watched, combined with the small cries and moans coming from Shari, fueled Becca’s rising tide of arousal. Watching the other girl play with Jerry’s cock made Becca both embarrassed and intrigued. These dog campers played a much more intense game than what she’d seen at the rabbits, and she was worried her and her friends and gotten in over their heads. Harold’s prior warnings to steer clear of other cabin’s home turf flitted through her mind, and she bit down on her lip as she tried to concentrate on getting off, and not all of these extraneous concerns. She could feel how wet she was, and the eager looks on the boys watching helped to make it that much more titillating, but the oddness of the situation, and the performing on demand, worked to detract from her ability to just relax and let go. Shari’s cries as she was spanked did not help that much either, though her infrequent little moans sent little shivers through her mind.

“Twenty” she heard from the boy, Frank, spanking Shari, and as her friend stood up, rubbing her red backside, she saw the boys watching her seem to get more interested.

“Time!” Jacob called, and the nearby boys cheered.

“Sorry, Becca, you can stop now, but since you did not cum, you have to get the spanking anyhow. We are just going to wait on Angie for a second...”

“How, um, I mean, I did, a little!” Becca protested, not looking forward to a spanking like Shari received.

“No faking allowed, sorry, it’s usually much more obvious. If you wish to appeal this decision, nothing changes this round, but next time you get caught we can have an independent judge monitoring you and verifying or denying your claim of an orgasm”. Jacob’s matter of fact recital of the rule made it clear to Becca and Shari that these guys had their games well rehearsed, and had dealt with objections like Becca’s before.

“Oh, ok” Becca said softly, looking up as Angie came over, Jerry following behind, tucking his still hard prick into his pants.

“Oh no, I failed again!” Angie giggled, turning and bending over the picnic table. “You too?” she asked Becca, waiting as Becca slowly positioned herself next to the oddly eager naked Dog Cabin camper.

“Um, I guess, but I didn’t know they’d still spank me! That does not seem fair!” Becca said, her irritation at the somewhat arbitrary rules seeping into her voice.

“Oh, it’s not! But it is so much fun! Stick with me, I’ll show ya, just let them have their little fun first” Angie said, looking back and wriggling her butt invitingly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.