Camp Jugendnackt - Cover

Camp Jugendnackt

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 12: Hot Child From the City

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12: Hot Child From the City - Tucked away in the hills above Grass Valley CA sits a summer camp that has stood for one hundred years. Attended by the children of a select set of families whose membership was passed down through the years, Camp JugendNackt strives to give their campers a solid foundation to survive a world filled with oppressive and incorrect ideas about what it means to be 'proper'. Becca was on her way to her first summer at the camp, a last minute addition, and the paperwork had been a bit rushed.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

June 2010, Camp J, Dining table inside of Jack’s Hall

“As you can see, the numbers remain quite good. The changes, the Britta rules as we used to call them, really turned things around. Suddenly everyone wanted to come after that first year under the new rules, and the excitement never subsided. I know I loved Camp my first year. I could not wait to come back ... and to be one of the older kids ... they had so much fun...”. Chris was trying to keep on topic, his hands filled with Becky’s tits, as she slowly rode his cock while ostensibly sitting in his lap to ‘read’ the report. It wouldn’t be that bad, except it seemed to just encourage everyone else, and he was pretty sure Cheyenne and Brook were both working their wiles on a couple of always ready pricks.

“OH, it’s fine, things are great and you know it. I agree with Denise, we should bump the cabins back up to 16 ... Taking out the separate bathrooms freed up enough room for 4 more bunks easy. And we can handle the increased camper load, between a cabin leader and 2 assistants, 16 is not that many!” Becky had an uncanny ability to mix business with pleasure. And this was not the first time she made an insightful comment while being skewered by a long, hard cock.

“No, it’s not, but I think we can afford to have 2 full time cabin leads, 4th years, and the 3rd years can all rotate through assisting. Most of the work remains in the first two weeks as you all know” Marcus chimed in, leaning back as Gwen straddled him, holding his cock upright and pointed at her damp opening.

“Ok, I guess that makes sense. Two last items. The Lake Cabin, and the new camp ‘uniform’ rules for the first two weeks ... Now, everyone knows what’s been going on at the Cabin ... Any changes? Anything we need to watch out for?”

Thursday morning seemed to come early to Becca. Sitting up, her breasts bare above her bed covers, she stretched, yawning, trying to wake up. She felt like she had not slept very well, though she did not remember any bad dreams or long periods of wakefulness. Rubbing her eyes briefly, she got out of bed, and moved to her trunk, opening it and grabbing her hair brush.

“Morning!” she heard from behind her bent over posture. Turning, she saw Robert sleepily smiling his eyes lowered to where her bare bottom pointed towards him. Flushing briefly, she answered a quick “morning!’ before closing her trunk and sitting down to brush out her hair. She had little to do get ready in the morning, no clothes to put on, but she at least could brush her hair. She hoped to get going a bit early this morning and get in a quick shower before breakfast, though she was forestalled in her hurry to leave when Allison called for them all to gather round.

The full complement of sixteen rabbit house campers gathered near Harold and Allison, most wearing some portion of the camp uniform, but there were a couple boys, and another girl, May, who were as naked as Becca was. As the group milled about Becca noted a couple of the girl’s adjusting their skirt over a bare bottom - Mirin was not the only fan of going commando it seemed.

“Morning campers. Just a couple reminders. Only the cabin areas are clothing optional, with the current exception being made for Becca, under advisement of the camp counselor. We encourage all of you to be comfortable as you care to be, as I see young May is doing, as well as you boys” Harold spoke easily, nodding in turn at Becca, May and two boys, Robert, and another boy named Jacob.

“Reminder, too, our gardeners are counting on everyone to help keep their plants watered, if you have not paired up with someone, do so today.”

Deciding to shower after gardening this morning, Becca joined the throng headed toward the Mess Hall. Almost unmindful or her sole nudity by now, though the way David seemed to walk close and protective like, she smiled wondering what he’d think if her knew just how much she was enjoying herself. Good girls were not supposed to be quite so earthy she did not think

Sitting through the brief meal, she smiled as Mirin teased her, saying that it was a good thing it was breakfast and not lunch -- she might have to apply more sauce!

Taking it all in good natured fun, it was with a light heart and a spring in her step that Becca made her way to her garden plot, grabbing her supplies from the small shed before squatting down in the middle of her section, and picked at a couple of weeds. The smell of the earth, the warm sun on her back, and the feel of the dirt beneath her feet all made her slow down, somewhat, and enjoy just being one in nature. Her natural and nude state seemed to encourage that feeling, and as she stopped squatting, and simply sat in the dirt while she worked, the warm soil pressed against her bare bottom made her just that much more at peace.

Glancing over, she saw Nadine, the ever bouncy rabbit, bound into the area, darting over to her haphazardly completed section, and begin to weed around her small hillocks that held who knows what seeds. Smiling and waving at Becca, the other girl concentrated on her work for the most part, though she did glance over at Becca from time to time. After a bit, Nadine sat up and removed her camp shirt, her pale blue bra bright against her untanned skin.

David arrived a bit later, and came over to where Becca was working. “I’m not gardening, so I can help water ... is there a section that needs it more than others?”

Becca smiled up at him, continuing to work her hands in the dirt around her planted roots as she thought. “I guess this row of carrots and the potatoes next to it need it the most” she said after a moment, sitting back on her heels, brushing her damp hands on her thighs.

“Fair enough!” he said, moving to the end of the line of carrots. Deftly lowering his shorts, he began to urinate all along the line of carrots, missing the look of surprise on Becca’s face. His stream slowed after a bit, and as he waggled his prick to get the last drops to fall, he turned back to Bec. “I’ll come back after lunch and do the potatoes you mentioned, guess you are taking care of the rest?”

Watching him, Becca had been shocked at first, having assumed that by watering the plants, the cabin leaders had meant to use water. Now that she thought about it a moment though, she remembered how Mirin had just casually watered her plot the other day. ‘I guess the earthy rabbit stuff is for real!’ “Oh, um, yeah, well, Mirin helped yesterday, but, mm, there’s a lot to take care of, as you say” Becca said, trying to keep the surprise out of her voice. Looking over at the rest of her plot, the two lines where she had strung twine for beans, she blushed a little, thinking about doing her own watering.

Waving goodbye to David as he left, Becca tried to decide if she was going to do anymore before taking her shower. Glancing over at Nadine, a bit surprised to see the girl was still working, she noticed that the other girl and also removed her brassiere, and was now standing, topless, over the top of her plants, sliding her panties down to her ankles, her skirt hiding her hips from view. It was with only a little embarrassment that she watched the other girl squat down and water her haphazardly placed plants. Either she had missed something in those first few days of orientation, or the families these other campers came from where a lot less body and bodily function shy than her own.

Still, it seemed to make an odd sort of sense. Why waste all that liquid in a composting toilet when it can be used to help the plants grow, and lessen the camps dependence upon the wells. She was just going to make sure she was not digging with her hands in anything freshly ‘watered’. Finished for the morning, Becca did not notice that Shari and Jane and come in, until she was squatting over her line of beans and letting her pee dribble out slowly. Stopping, startled, she froze, unable to continue, as the two came closer, their patches of garden being right next to hers.

“Hey Becca, finally watering huh? Was afraid to say something in case you had a reason, but guess your plants just did not need it before?” Shari, was so matter of fact as the two began to dig in their plots, neither of them even paying Becca any attention, that Bec eventually relaxed (as relaxed as she could get in such a situation) and continued to rain down her urine on her unsprouted line of beans.

“Yeah, um, I was just waiting I guess” Becca said, not wanting to admit she had missed out on something as big of a deal as this. Thinking about it, if Rabbit house had such an odd definition of watering, what other strange definitions or ideas might she run into, especially in that odd Dragon Cabin?

Finished finally, she stood for a minute, letting herself drip dry, watching as Shari and Jane both stripped down completely before continuing their gardening. Both girls seemed as at ease at being naked in the dirt as Mirin ever had been, and the shyness Shari espoused only a few days ago seemed completely gone. This camp had some strange effects on people, Becca was beginning to realize.

Waving goodbye, with a promise to meet them for lunch in a little while, Becca headed back to the cabin. Padding on her bare feet across the cabin’s wood floor, she squatted down and opened her trunk. Grabbing her shower bag of necessaries, she quickly exited, glancing over at the corner shower area wistfully as she passed it on her way out. It really was so much quicker when she wanted to get the grime from gardening off in a rush.

Once again entering the boys side of the shower, Becca grabbed one towel for now, along with her bag, and walked around the partition. Seeing only one boy showering, she glanced at his small prick, perhaps shrunken by the cold, and took up a spot a couple showers away. As she got the water temp right, and slowly turned under the spray, she was a little surprised to see the shower room filling up, more and more boys coming in to shower. Soon she was surrounded on all sides by naked showering boys, and rather than the raucous noise she expected whenever there were lots of boys together, it was oddly quiet.

Trying to not be too self conscious, she got her shaving cream and coated her underarms. Deftly denuding one soft underarm she looked around, seeing all the boys simply staring at her?

“What? You never saw a girl shower before?” she asked, trying to quell her slight nervousness.

“Sure. But not um. Doing everything. Just a quick shower like after swimming.” one of the nearer boys said, his eyes on her exposed underarm, watching as she rinsed it off in the spray.

“No. I know we will all the time next week but...” another said.

“Sure! Sure! I do all the time!” yet another boy boasted, though the others near him seem to disbelieve his words.

Shaking her head, Becca continued with her other arm pit, trying to not feel too weird knowing they were watching her so closely. Yesterday’s shower had been simply to get the mud off. She had not really groomed since the weekend and she was tired of feeling stubbly. Circumspectly checking her thigh, she decided she might as well give them the complete grooming experience. Moving to put her back to the spray, she looked around for one of the little stools they had on the girl’s side. Not seeing any, ‘That figures!’ she looked around, finally noticing a protruding tile next to her shower that she thought she could rest her toes on. Stepping carefully, her back to the water spray, Becca put her foot on the small lip and bent over, testing the slipperiness of her toe’s resting place. Satisfied, she spread her shaving cream over her lower leg, begin careful to not wiggle too much and lose her balance. Concentrating on her task, she bent over quite a bit and began to swiftly shave her calf, up to behind her knee, before moving around and getting both angled sides of her shin. Ignoring the intense watchful eyes of her admirers, she repeated the process with her other foot, again being careful to keep her body blocking the water for the most part, ensuring the foam stayed on her leg long enough for her to quickly remove the fine hairs.

Standing up and moving back under the shower, she let the water wash all the bits of hair and foam down into the drain. Looking around, she saw, once again, the level of interest she seemed to cause in the boys, as everywhere she looked, their penises stood at attention - some pointing straight out, but most pointing upward, bobbing as they pretended to shower. She wondered what it would be like to have such an obvious indicator of her thoughts, and she was glad, very glad that she was a girl. Still, with the amount of nudity that was only increasing around the camp, she wondered if the boys would just be constantly hard and bouncing ... she had heard, perhaps mistakenly, that it hurt after a while.

Looking down and smiling, secretly pleased at just how interested they seemed in her, and thinking how their physical reactions were more of a compliment than anything, Becca again moved to the side of the spray, getting herself out of the way of the water as she coated one thigh and hip. Not trusting to put that much weight on the small tile lip, she worked to keep her legs a bit apart as she more easily shaved the less hairy portion of her leg, twisting quite a bit though to reach the back of her thigh, all the way up to the cup of her butt cheek. Turning to her other leg, and turning that side of the body away from the water, she caught a furtive stroke of a cock from the boy two showerheads over. Blushing, remembering the one boy’s startling reaction yesterday, she hurried up a little with her task, not sure how much tension she wanted to create in the room.

Rinsing off again, turning in a slow circle and eyeing all of the boy’s and the hard pricks. Even the first boy who had seemed to have a small one at first was nice and hard now, his long thin prick standing up from between his legs. Feeling all of their eyes on her kept making her think and feel the most inappropriate of things, and she wished that, like last night in the cabin, they could see ‘everything’.

Smiling as she saw a couple more hands slowly stroking shafts, she made sure to blatantly watch one of the boys long enough so that they knew she did not mind what they were doing. As she did so, it was if that was a signal they were all waiting for, and soon the room was filled with young boys stroking their cocks, all standing and facing the wet naked girl in the middle of the line of showers.

Biting her lip, watching them, Becca reached down between her own legs and lightly touched herself, watching as they sped up their motions as she did so. Deciding on a little bit more of grooming, normally what she did before swimsuit season, she again stepped to the side of the spray, only this time she covered the bulk of her pubic hair with shaving cream. She never shaved it all off, though she knew some girls did these days, but she did have a high waisted swimsuit that was fairly narrow in front, so she had started trimming the sides a bit. Cocking one leg out to the side, she darted her gaze from herself to the nearby boys as she slowly scraped some of the side hairs away from the junction of her leg and thigh, moving towards the middle, working on leaving her a narrow racing stripe look. Completing one side, she moved a bit, opening up her other thigh, and heard a groan as one of the boys began to cum, spraying his white seed onto the wet floor of the shower. Her own body reacting to the sound, and the sight, she hurried up with the second half of her trimming job, hearing another set of grunts from the other side of her. Feverish now, she moved back into the spray, rinsing off and showing off her partially shaved pubic area. Her hands were busy though, and as she watched the boys continue to jack off around her, she joined them, running her hand down between her legs and cupping one breast. Her eyes sought out theirs as they all stood, pleasuring themselves, watching, their need to orgasm overcoming whatever shyness had held them back before. As she felt the delicious wave wash over herself, Becca gasped, clutching herself firmly, and leant back against the wall as the orgasm took over for a moment. Around her, she could hear more groans of release, and she was not surprised to see the shooting streams of cum when she finally opened her eyes again to look around.

Waiting a moment, letting the last of the shooters finish, Becca finally turned and shut off her shower, hearing the groans of disappointment from the boys around her. Flashing a smile, her face still flushed, Becca wrapped the towel around her midsection, and left the steam filled room, carrying her small bag of supplies. Grabbing a second towel and sitting down as she dried off more completely, she heard the sounds of someone stepping near. Looking up, she saw a hard prick bobbing not more than a foot a way, and another one on the other side of her.

“You should stop by Dog Cabin sometime, we know how to play the best games with girls, especially cute little rabbits like you!” the first one said, eyeing her up and down as she dried her chest.

“Don’t listen to him, if you really want to find out what camp is all about, stop by Dragon Cabin, and don’t just watch from the woods. Don’t think we did not notice you watching the other day.”

With that, the two boys, whose name she did not even catch, went and grabbed their own towels and began to dry off, watching her the whole time as she stood, and finished drying her body off before tossing her towels in the used towel hamper.


Lunch had been more than a bit rowdy, as Shari and Jane both seemed to want to tease Becca about providing extra sauce for their hot dogs, even daring her to spread her legs beneath the table and keep them that way while they all ate. Mirin had eaten earlier, telling David and Robert that she was going to the petting zoo this afternoon, so Becca was spared the worst of the teasing, though simply keeping her legs spread, as if on order, did keep her feeling a bit playful and randy.

After dropping off her shower bag this morning, she’d spent a little time walking down to the lake and back. She did not have time to swim, but she was curious to see how many campers were already taking advantage of the water, even with the clothing restrictions in place for the area. She’d watched for a moment, noticing only a few of the older campers swimming, and a couple others laying out nude on a pontoon, before deciding she should go meet the others for lunch.

Walking back to the garden path with David and a couple others, she watched as everyone watered a few plants, waving goodbye as they left her to her own devices. She wanted to go find Mirin, but she’d made sure to drink plenty of punch over lunch, and was waiting for a bit so she could water her own section like they’d been asked to. Sitting down on a warm rock, she waited in the warm sun, resting contentedly, enjoying the quiet solitude for a moment.

Shaking her head in mock vexation, Becca decided to stop waiting, she could always come back by later. Heading towards the path and trying to remember how to get to the Horse cabin, she reveled in her solo nude state, almost strutting in her freedom as she passed a couple boys going the other direction.


Reaching the end of the path, she looked around curiously ... on her right she saw the stables of Horse house, just like before, and beside it a wide open field on the other side of a border of evergreens. The waving blanket of bright green grass seemed to be swallowed by the forest on all sides as it went out too far, but there was no sign of anything bovine or equine that might warrant the construction and upkeep of the stables in question ... From the look of them, they were definitely well kept. Not a single spot of moss or wood rot or any other such sign of disuse. More immediately and further on the path she could see Horse House itself; the reason for the animal totem was made pretty obvious by the boxy build of the massive log cabin that had more in common with the outside of an ubaneer shopping outlet than the lodgings she was assigned at the camp. A massive vaulted roof suggested either multiple floors or else a very impressively constructed ceiling inside, and the long, thin windows bore glimpses inside where she could see campers running about back and forth on a whim. The front door itself was propped open - she might also notice there was no cooling unit attached to the side as Rabbit House had - and the sound of some sort of playful clamor was easily recognized.

Looking around, curious to espy the petting zoo and her friend Mirin, Becca approached the large building that she assumed was some sort of stable. Not leaving the path, merely walking along the edge, peering around, wondering where all the animals were, she continued on towards the large house, the noises drawing her curiously closer. The raw rustic nature of the whole section was a bit intimidating, and she debated for a moment about returning to her familiar warren, before steeling herself. Mirin said she was going to the petting zoo ... she should at least try to find her before giving up like a silly city slicker ... it had just seemed easier the other day with David along with her.

As she followed along the edge of the tree line, tottering the thin line that marked the path blurring into the crab grass and pine needles, she saw, and smelled, the distinct and unmistakable aroma of animals. Pungent like a zoo proper and coming from a fenced in area just hop and jump away - said area being linked to a space of the stables that was closed off like a barn might be and boxed part of the field in. She’d be able to shortcut there just by cutting through the little line of evergreens and hopping a fence - she could see a few goats nibbling at grass as she got nearer.

Finally spotting what she figured was the petting zoo, though, not seeing anyone around the yard yet, Becca paused, considering asking at the lodge if it was ok to go over there, before turning, and making her way through the small line of trees. Wrinkling her nose a bit at the strong farm smell of manure, she peered around curiously, spotting the goats and moving towards them. Reaching the fence line, she watched as they bleated their way forward, eager for treats. Bravely reaching a hand to pet them, she had to go slow, letting them see her hand first, otherwise they kept backing away irritated.


One goat lazily looked at Becca, seeming to sneer before sniffing up wind at the girl’s outstretched hand. It wandered a bit closer tentatively, whiskers and beard twitching with curiosity as it came so close she could feel and smell its gamey breath. She was able to pet just the snout a single time before it snorted and snapped at her, then went back to aimlessly wandering and grazing. A noisy chortle sounded in a lightly mocking manner as a red-headed girl wearing a strange loose fitting overall style dress and no shirt, approached from the door side of the stables.

Looking up at the newcomer, Becca pulled her hand back, nervous, suddenly afraid she had done something wrong. “Oh ... um ... hello?” she said, unable to complete a camp greeting from her stance on the outside of the fence. “I was wondering where the petting zoo was ... one of my cabinmates said they were coming over here this afternoon ... thought I’d try and find them!” Gazing at the girl curiously, Becca noted that her nearly bare chest, and exposed slim breasts were kind of cute, in a farm girl sort of way, though she was for the most part completely covered up, unlike Becca herself.

The girl smirked and nodded her head, indicating for Becca to hop on over as she approached, Fraxion red braids slapping against the exposed pale flesh of her mostly flat chest. Awkwardly lifting her bare leg up over the rail fence, Becca felt her foot slip a bit, and her bottom come down hard on the wooden rail. With a sharp exclamation of pain, she regained her footing, lifting her bottom up and off the rough rail fence. “Ow, that, um, ouch!” she said, holding herself aloft a bit, before daring to lift her outer leg up. Hearing a snort, she saw the other girl watching her, well, watching her vagina actually, as she practically split herself in two getting over the fence.

Finally getting back onto her own two feet, Becca was startled as she was pulled up against the strange young girl as she initiated the camp greeting a bit too enthusiastically. As the girl’s leg slid in between Becca’s bare thighs, she could feel the other girl’s furry patch rubbing against Becca’s leg, obviously not wearing anything beneath her odd overall/skirt combo garment. As she pulled the girl’s body close, she could feel the other girl’s fingers clutching her bare backside, and she could not but squirm just a bit, fairly certain she detected a bit of dampness pressing against her thigh.

“Name’s Azumi - what brings ya to Horsehouse, new girl?”

As Becca explained herself she nodded and motioned over her shoulder to the bunches of goats lazily grazing. “Rest’ve tha animals’re in the stable; the goats’re hungry though so I hadta let ‘em out. Only a few kids inside ... who’se yer friend? Wanna c’min an’ look?”

“Um, Mirin ... from Rabbit house?” she answered, still a bit flushed from the overly enthusiastic greeting. Becoming used to it, at least somewhat, and the way everyone’s privates seemed to rub up against each other, she still felt the tingle in her backside where the girl’s hands had clutched on so firmly.

‘I’d love to come in and look...” Becca’s voice said softly.

“Blonde girl? Twin tails, likes to piss in public and wear stockings?” She chortled, prying the doors apart and shouldering them aside as she stepped inside. Immediately they were met with a sweltering heat and the even stronger stench of manure and animal bedding - the aisles of stalls were well kept from outside appearances and most were closed ... Some had the heads of horses, cows, donkeys and even a few more exotic creatures Becca didn’t recognize, sticking out of the tops of them. The very warm building immediately assaulted Becca’s body, and she felt perspiration almost immediately begin to form on her skin.

Not seeing Mirin, she nevertheless looked around eagerly, following a bit behind the exuberant Azumi, examining every stall curiously. Wondering just how ‘famous’ Mirin was, she had to admit that her penchant for socks would be hard to miss ... but she had not realized her lack of shyness extended beyond the confines of their cabin.

Wandering over to one side, she peered more closely at the nearby donkey, before turning and running to catch up with Azumi. “So ... wow ... it sure is warm in here huh ... the animals must like it like this??”

Azumi nodded and leisurely put her hands behind her head walking down the aisle, having unhooked her bib, letting her perspiring chest breathe free, trying to catch any breeze as they walked, leading Becca onward. “Not really- but the fan’s’re on the fritz and we haven’t gotten a breeze in days ... Just doesn’t wanna come in here!” she remarked, but it seemed as if she was hiding something or trying to mislead her - something in the way she looked up and to the right. As they passed one of the horse stalls a flushed face popped up over the edge of a closed stall from between the door and the tall black horse inside. The tan-skinned girl stared at the two and squeaked before shrinking back down to hide. “Mirin’s in with one of the ponies. I think. Down at the end. Need me to hold yer hand?”

Nodding as she listened to Azumi’s explanation, she blithely assumed she was being upfront and honest, never being one to be all that observant about possible dissembling. Still, something about the warm, sweaty environment struck her as a bit odd. She started to wave hello when a girl popped her head up, but had to stop, stunned a bit, as the girl quickly disappeared again. “Oh ... sorry!” she called out, unsure how she could have scared the girl, but her innocent desire to be liked encouraged her to at least call out.

Becca turned back to Azumi, “Oh ... she’s in here? I thought ... oh ... um ... the one at the end?” Becca got excited, hurrying ahead, eager to see her friend, and maybe make friends with a pony ... she’d never really been around many large animals, but if Mirin could pet the animal, Becca was sure she could too!. “I think I can find it ... thanks...”. Before she left, she reached out to squeeze the girl’s hand “I can see why your clothing is optional here, not just the cabin ... it’s a bit brutal in here ... thanks again for showing me around!”

It was the redheads turn to look surprised as her hand was taken quickly and given a frightfully earnest shake. Azumi smiled bashfully and blushed, waving off the girl and then sauntering off to return back to her flock of goats outside, leaving the door just barely ajar this time.

The rest of the stable was rather quiet except for the huffing of, presumably, the other animal inhabitants of this wing. The farthest stall was similarly quiet though the closer Becca got to the open stall door, the easier it was to hear Mirin’s giggling voice inside muttering to herself. Becca moved to the pen, calling out as she stepped up on the baseboard running 2x8 “Mirin? It’s Becca... !” as she popped her head up over the edge.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.