Camp Jugendnackt
Chapter 10: Exposure

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10: Exposure - Tucked away in the hills above Grass Valley CA sits a summer camp that has stood for one hundred years. Attended by the children of a select set of families whose membership was passed down through the years, Camp JugendNackt strives to give their campers a solid foundation to survive a world filled with oppressive and incorrect ideas about what it means to be 'proper'. Becca was on her way to her first summer at the camp, a last minute addition, and the paperwork had been a bit rushed.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

May 1990 - Camp J Jack’s Hall

“Damn, I missed this...” Robert said, looking down as the ever eager Amber took him deep in her mouth. He had arrived late last night, dropped his bags and clothes in the cabin, and gone in search of the others. It did not take him long to find everyone down at the lake, enjoying a midnight (or thereabouts) swim in their favorite getaway. The lake had become something of a hangout for the older campers, as well as the leadership when the rest of the campers were either asleep, or, like now, not yet arrived. It had been too late, and he was frankly too tired from the drive to do more than swim lazily and catch up on the gossip before turning in for the night. Waking up this morning with too much of a hardon to relieve his bladder, he had decided to walk over to Jack’s Hall and give his body a moment to relax. Amber’s eyes had lit up when she had seen him walking towards the large building, as she had decided that the best way to ‘relieve’ his pressure was with her mouth. Her admittedly always eager mouth.

Waving as he saw Peter and Mark come out of the cabin, drinking a cup of coffee, he tried to not moan too loud as they called over “Coffee’s on ... when you guys are done. Britta called a meeting ... Guess the numbers are down again this year...”


The advisory meeting had not been very much fun today. Things were not looking so well. After eighty years, some in the group were thinking perhaps the time of the summer camp was fading. The families were having fewer children, and some were not sending them every year. Though there was still a core group of 40 families, it was down from their heyday in the 50’s and 60’s. Back then, there had been waiting lists for quite a while before they changed the layouts and added four bunks to each cabin.

Stroking the cheek of her cousin, Renee, Britta sighed. “Not right now, I just can’t, you know ... relax ... come, sit up and let’s see which of these ideas we think will work. Maybe we can find something we can suggest to the group this afternoon ... It sure did not go all that well this morning.” Renee rose up from her spot on the floor, her fingers trailing through Britta’s sex as she stopped her attempt to ‘distract’ her cousin. “Oh, well, can’t say I didn’t TRY to cheer you up!” she giggled, sitting down next to her cousin, their two long bare thighs pressed comfortably against each other as they looked over the various suggestions. “At least Amber takes good notes ... when she is not otherwise occupied!” Renee giggled just a bit cattily - her friend’s easygoing oral nature had been something of an eye opener, to say the least when she had first met her at camp 8 years ago, to say the least. Renee’s family, while definitely approving of the camp, had been one of the newer families to join, and she had not had years of growing up in and around the groups casual atmosphere.

“Yes, yes, now hush ... You know you are just jealous. She doesn’t have a shy bone in her body. Now ... this one here ... about a new cabin ... moving us to 5, and letting us spread out the kids a bit ... maybe ... but ‘Snake’? I mean ... that’s a bit different ... though when Peter suggested it, he had commented that it might get more of the boys to be interested ... Something a bit more ... serpent like ... We’d have to...” she muttered, thinking it through, considering.

Renee blushed just a little, “I think they were a little jealous of how the girls seemed to enjoy Katzen, er, the Cat Cabin, just a bit too much ... You know how they got the last couple of years...”

“Yes, yes, maybe ... mmm ... maybe we should not be so quick to shut them down ... what if we channel that, ... yes ... and Dog Cabin, the hounds ... they can ... Grab some paper, I need to get this down before I forget.” Waiting only a moment, her face suddenly excited, she said “First off ... let’s make sure we spread the new campers among the, well, 5 cabins now, but we need to do good background checks ... See if they are rabbits, or cats ... or horse cabin material ... you know what I mean!”

The two sat hunched over the table, talking excitedly and making notes for quite some time. Perhaps this would work, they thought as they looked over the final list of recommendations...


Becca was not sure how she was going to get used how casual people were becoming around the cabin. As she sat up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes, there were quite a few campers not bothering with their clothes as they got up, and at least 3 of the girls had slept completely naked, Mirin being one of them. Picking at her sleep shirt, Becca felt as if she should just join everyone in their casualness, but as breakfast was the first order of the day, she knew they’d be putting on their clothes, eventually.

As the sleepy sounds gave way to more animated conversations, Becca soon found herself dressed in her usual camp outfit, though she once again skipped her panties. Mirin’s glance as Becca pulled on her skirt confirming her interest in continuing their little game - at least away from the cabin. Like yesterday, in the garden or in the cabin it was clear that much less than a shirt and skirt was likely to be the norm from now on. Blushing, she remembered their ‘lunch’, and the puppy game afterwards, and as she got up to file out towards the dining hall, she waved goodbye to Mirin “I have to go early and see Brooke, save me a spot?”

“I will, but where’s my hug? Holding out on me this morning?” Mirin teased, her body still clad only in her stockings, her camp uniform still on her bed. She’d stood and opened her arms as she answered, and her cute little body was made all the cuter with her long socks, drawing attention to her legs, as well as framing her exposed sex.

“Oh gosh, sorry, I was just hurrying. Here...” Becca called back, swooping in for a quick hug. “Morning Mirin!” she said, her voice light and almost teasing as she grabbed onto the bare bottomed girl and pulled her in close. As their thighs brushed against each other’s uncovered nether regions, Becca could feel Mirin’s hands reaching under Bec’s skirt to join her friend in clasping onto bare backsides.

“Morning Bec!” Mirin replied, giving her bottom a squeeze as she pulled her against her bare thigh for a moment.

As if that set off something, there was nothing for her to do except greet everyone between the her cot and the door, each camper getting their hands on Becca’s bottom. The girls getting their thighs well and truly pressed against, though only some of them reached under the skirt - seemingly content to squeeze a skirt covered bottom. The boys, sweet and shy as they mostly were, nevertheless pressed their sometimes bare genitals against her skirt as she pulled them each close in greeting.

Working her way towards the door as best she could, Becca tried to not delay long. She hated being late, and whenever possible she endeavored to arrive five minutes early - everyone’s time is valuable, she was taught long ago, so she hurried up the path and opened the door that led to the offices after a quick glance around.

Walking down the narrow hall, past the Nurse’s office, she spotted Brooke’s door standing open. Knocking on the wooden doorframe, she ducked her head in, smiling in greeting when she saw the dusty blonde’s face look up from some notes she was making in a ledger.

“Oh, great, here you are!” Brooke said, putting her ledger away and motioning for Becca to take a seat.

“Now that you’ve had a couple days to get used to what you told me had come as a surprise, hmm? So, how did your day go, and your tour? You still okay with staying the whole session?” Brooke was watching Becca carefully. She had been a little worried when last Becca was in her office - if her mother or father had not continued in the Camp way, or had not at least prepared her for what camp was like, then it had to be quite a shock. She had expected Becca to want to leave, but when she’d insisted on staying, Brooke had suggested she take a couple days, see how things were like, and then come back. Time to find out.

Becca blushed slightly, well aware that Brooke had seen her and Mirin’s game, and Becca’s exposure. She was not exactly sure what to say. “Um, yeah, I went around to all the cabins with one of the boys, David. It was not all that different, I guess. Dog Cabin seemed to have a lot of campers running around playing tag without any clothes on, but I kinda expected that. I had gardened that morning, and had gotten a little into the swing of things, I guess - but nothing compared to Mirin. She just stripped off and hung out, um, while I finished up.” Becca was not sure if she should say anything about how Mirin watered the plants, though with everything else at the camp, she assumed it was just par for the course, for some campers at least. “David was nice when we went around to the cabins, telling me things, you know, be careful around Dog and Dragon as they were kinda rough sometimes - the Dragons did seem to be quite, um, not sure how to say it...”

“The Dragons are probably the most hedonistic of our cabins, I think is what you might be thinking.” Brooke said, smiling encouraging at the young girl, listening to everything she said, and what she did not say. “They do seem inordinately proud of their bodies, especially the boys.” she added, cocking a questioning eyebrow in Bec’s direction.

“Yeah, uh, they did.” Blushing, Becca paused, remembering some of what David said also went on at that cabin.

“Did that bother you?” Brooke probed, wanting to see if perhaps things were not as bad as she had feared, and even though Becca was not properly ‘prepared’ for camp, she nevertheless was turning out to be an excellent addition.

“Not really, I mean it was pretty different, but David said they were cool and stuff, just, well, they are not rabbits, that’s for sure.” Becca left off describing some of the stranger things the Dragons were doing, not to hide what had happened, but rather to just not give voice to what she saw. She considered going back. There was something about that place that had the strangest vibe.

Nodding, Brooke asked, “Anything else?”

Not sure how much to say, Becca began “Well, yesterday, you saw, um. I guess it just started at lunch, and, um, Mirin kinda dared me and stuff, and then next thing I knew we were playing, what did you call it? Pup and Master? It was ... kinda embarrassing at first, but it really made her happy, and that made me happy and proud ... kinda.”

“Interesting ... so ... had you ever done anything like that before? Be a puppy? Or, maybe be naked where someone could see you?” Brooke caught something in Becca’s answer, and she pounced on it, her earlier suspicions becoming more fully confirmed with every passing comment the young camper made.

Becca looked up startled. “Kinda ... a couple times at home ... I knew the neighbor boy could see my changing. I. I didn’t close my curtain.”

“Thank you for being honest, Becca, that is sometimes very hard, especially when we get close to things that are ... private”. Pausing for a moment, watching Becca sit there, her face open and honest, if a little uncertain, Brooke continued. “You know, I think I have a challenge for you, if you are up for it. This happens sometimes. We get a camper, like you, that really enjoys that thrill you just mentioned. Are you up for it?”

“What do I have to do?”

“Well, first. Stand up and hand me your clothes. All of them. Even your sandals. I need you to be as naked as you are in the shower.” Brooke said all of this matter of factly, as if asking a camper to undress in her office was not unusual or out of the ordinary.

Gulping a nervous swallow, Becca stood up, and reached for her shirt, obeying without question. Noting this, Brooke made a note to talk with a couple of the cabin leaders. Rabbit is perfect for right now, but if Becca is as submissive as she is acting right now, both Dragon and Cat would love to have her, and Dog Cabin of course. Though the way she seemed to accept the earthiness of her friend Mirin, Rabbit is perfectly fine - Becca may be one of those rare campers that made her home with many different cabins, depending on any given day. If so, she was in for a treat. Brooke had been just like her, and her first year at the camp still gives her hours of pleasant erotic memories.

Becca removed her camp t-shirt, setting it on her chair before reaching behind her and unhooking her functional ‘every day’ bra. She wished, briefly, that she had put on her pretty lavender flowered bra - if she had only known she would be showing it off she would have. As she let the cups fall forward and the straps slide off her arms, she felt the sudden cool air cause her already hard nipples to crinkle and tighten even more. Blushing now, feeling Brooke’s eyes on her, she glanced at the counselor briefly before putting her hands to her hips, and loosening the catch on her skirt. Undoing the small zipper, she slid the requisite camp skirt off of her hips, showing that she was not wearing any panties. “Um, Mirin and I sorta, you know ... dared each other”

“Oh, I’m sure ... and with the casual nudity in place this week, and expanding next, it really is of no consequence, you just are getting fully into the spirit of Camp J, aren’t you?” Brooke said easily, enjoying the young girl’s exposure. Watching the teen strip down and stand before her completely uncovered, albeit blushing in nervousness, confirmed Brooke’s suspicions about Becca’s submissive and exhibitionist desires. “Sandals?” Brooke nudged, and grinned as the naked girl ‘meep’ed as she slipped them off of her feet, and squatted to pick them up.

“Now, hand them over to me. Consider it a sign of your willingness” Brooke told the now completely naked girl.

Folding her shirt and placing her bra, and then her skirt on top of it, hiding the white of her undergarment, Becca added her the sandals to the top of the pile and held it out to Brooke.

Taking the offering, Brooke smiled, pleased. “Very good, now, pop over to breakfast, but afterwards, I want you to pack up all of your clothing, and put it back in your suitcase - and bring it to my office before the mid morning craft session. You can leave your toiletries and stuff, but everything else should be out of your locker and in your suitcase that you bring back to me.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.