Camp Jugendnackt - Cover

Camp Jugendnackt

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 9: Becca Follows Orders

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9: Becca Follows Orders - Tucked away in the hills above Grass Valley CA sits a summer camp that has stood for one hundred years. Attended by the children of a select set of families whose membership was passed down through the years, Camp JugendNackt strives to give their campers a solid foundation to survive a world filled with oppressive and incorrect ideas about what it means to be 'proper'. Becca was on her way to her first summer at the camp, a last minute addition, and the paperwork had been a bit rushed.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

The next morning had been a little less of a shock, Becca getting used to the more casual nature of the place, the way that even the boys just walked around without clothes, or used the bathroom to pee, even if a girl was using the sink. It was all a bit ... earthy, almost animalistic in its casual acceptance of natural things. She continued to skip wearing panties, though she took her time getting dressed in the morning, sure that David at least was watching as she pulled her skirt up over her bare bottom.

After breakfast, she’d seen Brooke, and remembered that she was supposed to go back and report to her, either later today, or first thing tomorrow. After spending the morning working on her collage, she’d happily bumped into Mirin and spent the better part of an hour playing an impromptu game of tag with some of the other bunnies.

“Hey, you getting hungry yet? Or should we go back to the mud pit and play ... you know, like the other day?” Mirin asked as they caught their breath after a particularly long chase.

Becca heard her stomach grumble as if on cue, and blushed lightly - “I guess that answers that!” she said, indicating that lunch should be next on the list. “After though, we could visit the crazy dog place, I think they were playing some sort of tag?

Mirin laughed and gave her friend’s hand a tight squeeze, the sweat between their palms commingling and sticking them closer together even as it tried to make their grip slip away. “C’mon hungry girl, we’ll go back and get lunch in the cafeteria - unless you’d rather eat veggies in bed?” Mirin smiled and began to pull her friend in a half-jog down the path, the wind blowing up her skirt every so often though she made no move of modesty as she skipped ahead with delight.

Mirin’s warm hand holding hers was practically dragging her along as they headed back towards the main part of the camp, the wooded trail muffling the sounds all around them. “We can do that?” Becca asked, when she heard her suggest just having a snack in their cabin ... though, being rabbits, perhaps it was expected. “Course, knowing you ... maybe you are pulling my leg ... but I don’t care, wherever you like to go, or usually go. I am sure I can see Brooke later...” As they walked along, and the wind played around them both, Becca got a bit of an impish idea. She had gotten pretty used to the casual way around this camp, and to be honest, had mostly forgotten she was commando, but when she saw the wind playing with her friend skirt, it was a simple matter, to break her hand free, darting down to lightly pat the exposed rump of her friend. “You can’t help but just be cute, can you? “ she teased, and then replied more seriously

“I prefer,” Mirin started to announce loudly, speaking in a mock ‘royal’ British accent to amuse herself as the pair continued down the path cutting on and off the trail without any particular reason for the decision at any point. “To have my veggie-tables with my meat. A pleasant veggie-table wrap on a tour-teeyah.” She nodded to herself in agreement and pointed down towards Rabbit house hidden behind a plethora of flowers and thin flowering trees. “Come on, we’ll have some carrots and celery with dip for lunch. I don’t want to walk back to the cafeteria for lunch.”

Becca tried to keep up with her mercurial emoting friend, giggling as she amused the two of them with her ‘de-zi-ahhs’ for vegetables. Hurrying to keep close, with Mirin seeming intent on getting to the cabin by the most direct means possible, Becca could feel an odd chill running down the back of her neck. Scraping her legs a bit on the bushes, she clambered down the hill after the bouncing spritely girl, and quickly bounded inside, joining her impetuous friend. “Whew ... you were going so fast!...” she said catching her breath.

Looking around, she did not notice too much activity, but she was not sure where the snacks - or vegie-tables might be...”So ... food??”

There were only a few other kids in the cabin as the two entered; a redheaded boy whose name she’d forgotten and a young biracial girl with her hair in braids who was sitting on her bed, half-dressed in footie pajamas with her top off, bra exposed, reading intently and not even looking up at Becca or Mirin. Becca’s blond friend had hurried over to the far end of the room where there was a tin chest off by itself and was kneeling beside it, pulling out an assortment of carrots and celery from inside and setting them on a napkin by her side.

Mirin came running back over to Nikki holding a bundle of carrots and celery in her palm, wrapped in a damp paper towel, while her other hand held a little cup of something that looked vaguely like ranch dressing but smelled like ginger. “Food!” She chirped happily, motioning over to their neighboring bunks. “Wanna sit in bed?”

Nodding agreeably, Becca scooted over, plopping on her bed unceremoniously, making room for Mirin if she so chose, and, when offered, eagerly took a carrot and took a bite plain to see how sweet they were -- carrots sometimes were kinda woody and stuff she knew. Eye’s alight, realizing that this fresh carrot was indeed delectable, she munched a bit happily, before eventually trying the dip, savoring the pleasant addition on her palate.

Moving to sit more cross legged, she tried to keep her skirt as far down towards her knees as she thought was proper, but for the most part was unconcerned with how much of her thighs were showing - no one seemed to really care around here ... The redheaded boy was not even looking at them, and Mirin had been nude over ½ the day yesterday (except for her stockings of course).

Mirin took up a seat directly opposite of her rather than beside, legs splayed out in front of her as she kicked them back and forth wearing just her stockings and nothing else, still bare as her birthday down beneath her skirt. A fact she seemed to almost be flaunting to Becca the way she kicked her knees every so often to make her skirt flop up as a bubble of air travels underneath. She munched on celery mostly and made more liberal use of the dip than her friend was, chewing mouth wide open the entire time until the reading girl grumbled loudly and flipped over on her mattress to face the other way.

“When I was a little kid,” Mirin started to recount, eyes going up and to the left as she tried to bring back the memory from the grave of her thoughts. “I used to really like celery a lot. We grew it in little flower pots, tiny little ones, and I’d chew them pretending I was a rabbit.” She looked at her long piece curiously, waved it about like a wand, then took a big bite out of it. “I didn’t start liking carrots until I was older, though.”

The more her friend kicked her legs, almost dragging Becca’s gaze downwards it seemed, the more Becca’s own latent exhibitionist needs resurfaced. She had told the young girl her private thoughts, that time in the woods, as they had learned a lot about each other, and ever since then she had slowly started embracing her desires, at least the passive ones. The ones where she was being seen.

Nodding at her friend’s story, Becca leaned over, grabbing a celery stalk, tapping it on her friends stocking clad leg as she sat back upright, taking a big bite, joining her friend in her spread legged style, their legs criss crossing each other between the two bunks. Looking over at the reading girl, seemingly a bit irritated with the two of them, she nodded at Mirin, before sticking out her tongue playfully at the back turned girl, flipping up her skirt and waving it, as if to taunt her with her own nudity.

“I don’t know how long I’ve liked vegetables, never really thought much about it ... but they are good” she added, interspersing her munching with a few words of agreement.

Mirin giggled as Becca tapped her leg, momentarily distracted away from seeing her flash the spoil sport bookworm on the other side of their cot row. As they settled back into munching she paused while chewing the remainder of her celery stalk and licked her lips, eyes glittering mischievously and staring at Becca until their two sets of ocular organs would meet up and reconvene unspoken secrets.

“I don’t even like the taste, honestly.” She starts to say idly, waving her head back and forth like she was dancing and swaying to some song with a righteous beat that made one’s spirit want to get up and move around. Her hand idly went down to the plate unconsciously and she picked up a thin, wimpy looking carrot, holding it up against her lip and letting it draw down so she appeared to be pouting cutely like a magazine girl. She licked her lips again and glinted her eyes playfully at Becca.

“I found a nice way to to make them taste better~” She teased, not even trying to be subtle with what she was leading up to as she turned to look at the other two occupants of the room and stole her skirt up above her thighs exposing her furry blond muff. Before Becca could so much as gasp Mirin pushed the pointed end of the carrot down between her legs and penciled it around in her little forest of pre-adulthood for a second or two, fluffed her skirt back down and then plopped the pointy end into her mouth and bit.

Becca, just a bit flushed from her flashing, felt her body warming slightly, the low grade energy of something sensual floating beneath the surface of this camp seeming to encourage her actions, and reactions.

Smiling back at her friend, catching her gaze, and watching, she was mesmerized slightly as the young girl toyed with the long skinny carrot, pouting like a vamp before, easy as pie, reached down, flipping up her skirt, and inserting the carrot into her privates.

Stunned a bit, though not really surprised, she watched as the lass slid the carrot in and out a few times, not bothering to be subtle, though she did note that she had at least looked around first. When Mirin popped the carrot back into her mouth and bit, she flushed with her own secret desire ... she really shouldn’t, she thought, though still imagining biting her friend’s carrot just to see the taste.

Picking up a celery stalk, she turned the pointy end towards her, and as she watched Mirin, watching her, she moved it between her own legs, her skirt barely having to move out of the way as it had not been pulled all the way back down after her ‘flash’. “I see ... um ... you mean ... kinda like ... this... ?” she said, holding back a moan, as she felt the cool vegetable slide into her young sex, her lips opening a bit, and her dampness already started from her flashing and her accompanying imagination. She could feel her body almost eagerly welcoming the intrusion.

Biting her lip a bit as she moved it back and forth, she belatedly realized that this was not the end point of the exercise, and pulling it back out, she too, raised it to her mouth and took a bite ... albeit a small one ... thinking the longer it took to eat ... the longer she could enjoy being ... exposed.

Mirin clapped a hand over her mouth as she started to laugh at her friend while still in the middle of chewing, crumbs of half-masticated carrot spilling over her shirt as she struggled to maintain just the faintest hint of modesty. The ginger haired boy looked over at the pair as he heard sounds of joviality being exchanged without his inclusion and, though he made a face at the two girls who appeared to just be gossiping as teenagers were apt to, he made no move to approach or interrupt them. Mirin lost her carrot onto her plate and covered her mouth as she sputtered, one hand over her mouth and the other waving at Becca.

“You’re so suggestive! Ahah-” she started to say as she forced the mouthful of carrot down and then sucked in air like she’d been choking. Wiping her mouth on her forearm she crossed her legs daintily and fixed her skirt before trying to sit up straight and pretend nothing had happened - failing badly at that as she was still struck by a fit of the giggles. In spite of the half mocking half teasing laughter Mirin was beaming a little bit pinker in the cheeks, flushed in a familiar way to how she’d looked in the horse stall, or down in the mud ravine.

“I didn’t take quite as much enjoyment as you apparently do, Becca!” She said as she calmed down a bit more, turning and smiling at the vaguely offended redhead who harrumphed from across the room and turned away - still stealing glances when he thought neither girl was looking. The other girl had put a pillow over her ear as she lay on her side, trying to keep from distraction as much as she could. “Must be a good book.” Mirin muttered, a little disappointed that she wouldn’t be able to put her friend on display just a little bit.

Becca munched on the bit of celery, already moving her hand down for some more ‘sauce’, when she noticed Mirin sitting back up, perhaps a bit embarrassed, perhaps she was simply trying to tease her friend. She saw the red headed boy glancing over at them when he thought they were not looking, and purposely looked away, not wanting to scare him off.

“Oh ... sorry ... did you not want me to...” she said, closing her legs, “Eat?” she paused a moment, smiling, before parting her legs again, “Or, would it be ok ... if I finished ... my lunch ... if you want to ... watch...” she said, greatly daring again, but already aroused from the previous dip. Taking the celery stalk lower, she again slid an inch or two inside of her, watching her friend, seeing if she was watching. She had left her skirt up, the exposure making her warm, just like always ... though even more so the last few days.

“I mean ... if I shouldn’t...” she again closed her legs, this time around her hand still holding the celery inside of her. “I can stop ... but I really think maybe ... it’s best ... if I finish...” she said, finally parting her thighs again, and sliding the celery in deeper once more, before pulling it up to her mouth for another bite ... keeping her now damp thighs spread on the little cot, glancing over at the reading girl, but purposely ignoring the surreptitiously spying boy.

“Becca, if I didn’t know any better I’d think you wanted to be led on.” Mirin teased, leaning forward and clasping her fingers together as she rested her head on the crook of her wrist. She kept her legs crossed politely in the most ladylike and adult manner she was capable of, merely leaning in and admiring her friend the way she seemed to want to be admired ... Or observed, if one wanted to be blunt and a bit crude about the whole ordeal. All the same, Mirin didn’t seem put off by Becca’s somewhat insistent nature and any teasing she offered in response was clearly in jest rather than malicious.

The blond girl smiled and played with one of the ribbons in her hair, twirling it about on her index finger and tugging her head to one side as she dutifully watched Becca play, her eyes darting down to her partially exposed sex whenever she made a move down there with either her hand or celery stalk. “Are you telling me you’re going to continue, or asking for permission? Hmm, I wonder~” She teased, suddenly putting her hand quickly between the thighs of her friend and drawing up a bit of her ‘dip’ onto her finger and sucking it down as she made a face as if trying to discern what it reminded her of. “Ahh- not a bad dip, better than what I’m used to.”

As Becca continued to expose herself, her body becoming more and more aroused as she played her little game with her trusted friend, her mind cast back to the last time she felt like this -- they were in the woods, and she had shared her secrets with Mirin, and she had found out about her friend’s reaction to stockings. That scene had ended rather ... strenuously ... and the more Becca thought about that time, and then moving back to the present, watching her bunkie sit up all demure, she felt more and more ... wanton.

Answering her question, Becca nodded ... then paused ... the word permission struck her hard, she had not thought about ... needing permission. She moaned a bit, thinking, before saying softly, “Both?” as she took another bite, and moved the now shorter stalk of green vegetable back down between her thighs, her thighs that seemed to want to spread apart even more.

When Mirin reached in, quickly, and slid a finger through Becca’s wetness, Becca thought she might almost jump off the bed in startled excitement. She had to bite her lip to keep from calling out too loud in the fairly quiet cabin.

Watching her friend taste her finger, she took her time, getting her stalk of celery very very wet, before slowly pulling it out, feeling a bit of viscous liquid sticking to it as she drew it upwards.

Mirin’s hand came up in a flash and clasped around Becca’s, holding it still as the dripping stalk of green was paused right in front of her plump little lips. Mirin reveled for a second or two in the look of surprise and arousal in Becca’s eyes, and then slowly began to twist her hand around, forcing the stalk backwards as she popped her neck up a bit and snatched a modest nibbling bite away and stole the taste of her viscous arousal from her.

The silence grew thicker and stronger as the two sat there, stuck in a bout of intense combat of wills and desires that were only partially stated between them. The little biracial girl had turned back around and was sitting up, propped against the frame of her bottom bunk as she unfurled her legs and stayed fixated on her book. The quickest glance up and she seemed to flush with color, just a tinge, but wasn’t so entirely shocked that she was distracted away by what scene was unfurling.

“What is it, exactly” Mirin started to say in a low whisper, not caring that the red headed boy had started staring obviously at the two of them from the far wall, and leaning in a bit more to run her tongue along the stalk of celery slowly twirling it against her own thin pink lips, “you are trying to ask me, Bec?”

Becca watched her accented bite of celery disappear into Mirin’s, eager?, mouth. As the two sat there, her hand held firm and tight, unable to continue, unable to stop, Becca looked at her friend, at her intense gaze, and struggled to find the words to express what she was feeling.

“Ummm ... Do you, I mean, would you...” she shook her head, her mind nervous, watching Mirin’s tongue swirl along the stalk of green. Trying again, she asked “Can we use my dipping sauce ... for both of our lunches?” She did not dare ask the rest of her desire, to have them both use each other’s sauce ... she wanted to, she really did, but something about Mirin’s slightly more prim demeanor today put her off, though she longed to get another look, if not another taste, of her cute rabbit friend.

As she finished talking, she glanced down, and seeing her skirt almost falling back over herself, she picked it back up, lifting it, almost framing her sex, as if presenting a present ... a dipping sauce present. 😊

Catching the blushing face of the reading girl nearby, she felt herself get just a bit warmer, every set of eyes on her causing her secret desires to ramp up higher and higher. She was not sure she could stop now if she wanted to.

Mirin licks her lips slowly as she twisted Becca’s hand around and pinned it at her side, stealing in closer and closer as she waited for her to express her secret desires in a way that would amuse the bored young girl. It was no accident that Becca’s skirt had been riding, Mirin was moving in closely to deliberately draw it away from her, pulling away only as Becca mistook the hint for accident and exposed herself willingly. The little blond smiled and again crossed her legs before taking her plate of healthy snacks and setting it on her lap over her own undoubtedly wet secret. “First though, just take that off, it’s just getting in the way...”

Becca blushed, aroused as could be, and quickly complied, lifting her hips and sliding her skirt down over her bare backside. Tossing the garment to the side, she leaned back, parting her legs for her friend once again.

“Stacey, Merle?” The two other campers in the cabin finally looked deliberately at Becca, Merle nodding slightly, while the biracial girl, Stacey, flushed and said nothing, holding onto her book like a lifeline. “I’ve got lunch, want to snack a bit?” Mirin asked motioning towards Becca who was now lying back with her skirt removed revealing her milky white naked thighs to the other two campers who were now both slowly approaching with varying degrees of reluctance.

Becca slowly leaned back, Mirin’s intensity forcing her into a more submissive posture, splaying her legs, watching her friend closely. Propped on her elbows now, she would not be able to do any dipping of her own at the moment, she felt her bare sex exposed, the eyes of her friend looking her over, her wetness increasing as she exposed more of her body in this cozy, but by no means private, section of the cabin.

When Mirin called the other’s over, patently offering her up for a lunchtime snack, Becca thought she was going to flood the bedspread. She was sitting there, showing herself to one friend, which was arousing enough, but, as she watched Mirin put the plate of snacks in her lap, moving in a bit closer, she saw the nervous, perhaps unsure gaze of the two newcomers on her exposed body, and felt another rush of ... thrilling excitement ... course through her body. Beneath her shirt, she could feel her nipples getting hard, the whole scene feeding into her wildest fantasies. They could see ... they could ALL see ... and she was wet ... and they would know she was wet ... a wet ... pussy...

“Oh ... god...” she moaned, not moving to cover up, blushing even more though as the thrill mounted.

Mirin was eating the scene up. Not so much because Becca was on full display for her pleasure, nor because of the exasperated and totally lustful gaze her friend offered back, but because Becca was submitting. She might not have noticed in the mud pit how quickly Mirin took over once Becca was ready to do anything she said, might not have realized what the glint in her eyes and the sly smile on her face really meant, but she was getting a second chance now to decipher some meaning behind them as she held out the plate of carrots and celery to the two others she’d beckoned over.

“Like this,” She said, demonstrating by taking an intentionally fat baby carrot between three fingers and pushing it into Becca’s offered dip hole, fingernails scratching her sensitive folds as she coated the little orange nubbin so totally that it was dripping onto the bedding as she pulled away and tossed it into her mouth. She made a show of chewing, open mouthed and exchanging looks with all three of her companions before swallowing down. “It’s free dip, and yummy. Celery or carrot?”

Stacy seemed less unnerved by the proposition than Merle did. As soon as Mirin had illustrated the order of things she took up a celery stalk, broke it in half, and unceremoniously shoved it inside of Becca. Her hand was colder than Mirin’s and she seemed less interested in teasing than coating her celery stalk, pushing it in to the point it disappeared and waiting for Becca to push it out for her. She caught it quickly in her palm and then munched away at it bite by dripping bite, Becca’s own cum dribbling down her plump tan lip as she started to stand there and read.

Merle was a little more anxious about things, taking a carrot and only dipping the tip inside of Becca’s pussy before Mirin clutched onto his hand and started spinning it around, slowly penetrating her friend. He blushed deeply, but wasn’t able to wrest his hand away from Mirin before she’d gotten his meal totally drenched as well. “Rabbits love carrots after all.” She chirped cheerfully as she released his hand and stood proudly over her successful picnic.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.