Camp Jugendnackt
Chapter 6: Ballooning Out of Control

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6: Ballooning Out of Control - Tucked away in the hills above Grass Valley CA sits a summer camp that has stood for one hundred years. Attended by the children of a select set of families whose membership was passed down through the years, Camp JugendNackt strives to give their campers a solid foundation to survive a world filled with oppressive and incorrect ideas about what it means to be 'proper'. Becca was on her way to her first summer at the camp, a last minute addition, and the paperwork had been a bit rushed.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

“I’m a little worried about Shari ... she still seems to avoid everyone, shies away from greetings, though she does do them. She at least has seemed to form a good bond with Nadine, and you know that Nadine is not going to be a problem, her older brother is in his third year here. I know Shari’s mom was a little concerned as well when they sent in her application and fee...” Harold was leaning back in the small chair, sitting across from Chris who was listening from behind his desk.

“I know ... there’s always a few challenges with some of the campers who have not embraced our lifestyle as much at home as others have. Speaking of new campers, how is that Becca? I was so glad to hear from the VonBrauns, it had been quite a while -- their clan had almost petered out you know...”

“Good, I think ... she’s hanging out alot with that minx, Mirin ... so ... if she was going to have issues, I am pretty sure we will know before tomorrow -- when Week 2 rules start...” Harold smiled, remembering the stories about the 4 founding families, the Browns/Von Brauns figuring prominently in some of the early tales.

“Great ... well, thanks for telling me. We will just have to monitor the situation. What are they doing now?”

“Shari and a few others are in the garden ... I think Becca and Nadine are both there as well.”

“Well, that’s good for now ... Let me know if you think we need to be a bit more proactive”.


Bemused and a little concerned that she might have been a bit inappropriate, though compared to Mirin yesterday, her brief flashes seemed pretty tame, Becca felt the wind blow, her short skirt again falling victim to its playful ways, and enjoyed the tickling kiss of a breeze across her bare skin. Almost nymph-like in her unconcerned exposure, she made her way to the shed, placing her tools away in a cubby that appeared to be available, she turned to the path, intending to explore the grounds a bit, and revel in the sunshine and ‘nature’, before trying to find out where the petting zoo was. “Come then, let’s go explore a bit, I just got here yesterday so there’s lots I have not seen...” she thought about mentioning the ravine, but that seemed special to Mirin, and so she kept quiet. Shari put her tools away, and brushed off her hands and skirt as she placed her gloves back with the tools. ‘Ok ... I’m game ... enough ... I guess...” Her face darkened a bit under her already dark skin as she watched Becca’s skirt flap in the wind, unable to look away ... no matter how much she had protested earlier.


Just like the day before, the paths were lined with innumerable counts of flora of the most exquisite sort, all so expertly landscaped and maintained it was a wonder the camp didn’t have a full-sized team of gardeners working around the clock just to keep everything looking so immaculate! Becca could see the actual work force as she went, though: young campers, like herself, mostly girls, but she did see a couple boys, on hands and knees with their knuckles down in the dirt. Weeding, planting, pulling things out and moving them around. Who needed gardeners when kids with green thumbs were seemingly so abundant? As the two got further into the woods along the path they realized that they could see the Cat cabin before they ever heard it, and could hear the Dog cabin long before they saw it! A loud raucous cacophony echoed through the trees; the sound of playful screams and young people shouting a bit far off.

The Cat cabin (Becca giggled when she wondered if they ever called it the cat house) seemed to be still as, well, a cat. The only thing of note was a girl with long black hair sitting in the large bay window facing the path - and what appeared to be someone in the shadows behind her, brushing her long straight hair. The young girl in the window didn’t seem to notice Becca and Shari on the path, their listless, absent gaze they were absorbed in seemed to go on for miles and miles without stop.

Waving at the girl in the window, Becca looked around at the quiet cabin, noting the differences between Hassenhaus and this one, before turning to look towards the noisy Dog cabin. A bit nervous, especially w/o Mirin or someone to help her, she decided to skip the part of the path headed in that direction, and continued crossing towards the noise father on, beneath the canopy of trees. She stopped for a moment to bend down and look at some pretty white flowers, whose scent reminded her of the jasmine back home.

The girl in the window didn’t seem to notice Becca watching, nor the two of them leaving; the listless, absent gaze seemed to go on for miles and miles without stop. Even as Becca passed directly in front of them and then out of sight they made no indication they’d notice the two girls. As she crossed near the Dog Cabin the two could finally see some of what the noise was, especially when they got back towards the winding path, now covered for 20 or so feet with vine archways that gave glimpses toward the houses on either side! The vine covered arch was very pleasant to walk beneath, and Becca could feel the power of the earth all around her, surrounding her, the green leaves and dappled patches of sunlight warming her soul. To her left she could see lots of kids, all shapes, sizes and colors, playing about throwing water balloons and screaming like maniacs under fire. One water balloon burst on a girl smaller than Becca who was wearing a tee-shirt over a swimsuit, and the scream that followed was the glass-shattering sort only little girls could manage to erupt. Some of the other children, they noted, were topless - the boys, of course, romped about without a care for frontal nudity, but some of the girls as well (mostly the less developed ones, it seemed) had on either no shirts, or simple sports bra’s above their skirts. Not wanting to be discovered, but entranced by the camper’s obvious enjoyment, the two watched for a moment longer, seeing one camper, then another become the targeted victim of a water filled orb. It actually looked ... fun ... perhaps Dog was not as horrid as she had feared ... though definitely not acting like sedate little gardener rabbits!. As a couple of campers ran past, Shari gasped, turning to Becca -- it sure looked like the girl being chased had not been wearing anything at all besides a part of very brief shorts - or underwear! Looking around Becca thought that there was more than one girl without a skirt on, though she did not stop and take inventory ... but she was reassured, a bit, that the fact that her skirt liked to flare up from time to time, would not be out of place at this strange camp.


“Hey! You guys wanna play? We always need more girls! “. A half drenched girl Becca had never met, a bit of a tomboy at first glance, strode towards the two girls, peering through the vines at the peeping Tomasita’s.

Shari looked at Becca nervously, shrugging her shoulders as if to say, “I dunno, up to you!’. Becca looked at the obviously happy girl and decided to at least find out a bit more. “Maybe ... um ... is it just a water balloon fight or what?”

“KInda, well, obviously there’s that, and if you get tired of getting hit, and wet, you can always run off into the woods around the cabin, as long as you don’t get caught hiding out there. Um ... it’s really fun though, as you can tell ... They haven’t caught me in the woods yet, though this is probably the longest I’ve gone all week ... as long as it’s nice and warm out I don’t mind getting hit ... too much...” she said, giggling a bit, and pulling at her damp shirt.

“Come on, I’m Rita, no one can hit you unless you have a water balloon, at least, they are not supposed to, so we are safe until we get to the pile of them ... there’s a couple piles, one out here, a bit away from the boy’s base ... much safer ... unless you happen to get scored on when right near their home...”. Leading away, beckoning the two uncertain rabbit bunkees, she paused, half turned towards the swirling mass of kids as she waited for the two girls to make up their minds.

Becca was tempted, it did sound fun, and as she looked over at Rita, noticing her almost boyish brown hair was quite dry, though her shirt looked like it had taken at least two direct hits, she started to nod her head. Checking with Shari, she could see that her new friend was willing to just follow her lead, though she looked more than a little nervous. “Come on, it looks like fun, besides, I always wanted to be in a huge water balloon fight!”.

Becca watched a girl ahead of them reach the basket full of water balloons. She stopped, looked around for a second and then ran away as fast as she could immediately after picking up two water balloons. “There’s like a 5 second free zone right after you pick them up, but you gotta move and get away fast...” Rita explained to the two new girls as they approached the cache of balloons. “Have fun!” she giggled, as she picked up a balloon and darted away, dashing around the side of the cabin.

Shrugging her shoulders, Becca looked at Shari, and at the basket and said, “Let’s do this!”. Bending to pick up a balloon, not trusting herself to run fast or be very coordinated if she carried two balloons, Becca immediately darted away, looking for a target and trying to not get hit herself. She could hear the kids squealing and yelling all around her as she got into the game, soon finding herself lost in the fun, getting in a good shot once, though as she turned to get resupplied, she caught a balloon directly in the chest, making her shirt quite wet, causing it to stick to her bra as she ran.

Spotting Shari, she timed her arrival to match her friend’s, and gasped when she saw how wet her friend was getting. She looked completely drenched. “Hey, let’s dart off and ambush someone from the woods, they said that was ok ... maybe you won’t get so ... drenched!” Becca said, smiling as Shari nodded. Her friend had looked almost frightened as she came by, but either Becca’s arrival, or her suggestion, seemed to make Shari relax, her dark eyes dancing with renewed delight. “Yes, I’d love to get some payback!” she said as she grabbed two balloons and rushed along behind Becca as the two made their way into the trees surrounding the cabin.

Finding a good ambush spot, the two girls squatted down, waiting for the perfect opportunity, when they heard a branch snap, and they turned, startled, to see that three boys, balloons held in their raised hands, converging on their hiding spot.

“Well, well, well, what do we have here? A couple of spies? Waiting to ambush us boys? Well, you seem to have been caught ... pay up!” The boys all smirked at each other as they encircled the boys.

“Pay up? What do you mean?” Becca asked nervously.

“Your skirts dummy! Don’t you even know the rules ... you have the balloons, you must know the game?”

Becca looked at Shari who shrugged her shoulders, “Sorry, I was talking to one of the other girls, she mentioned that ambushes were fun ... unless you get caught...”

Becca looked at the boys, and back at her very nervous friend, and could see that she was on the brink of crying, or at least running away. As she considered her options, she remembered her lack of panties, and just how exposed she would be.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.