Camp Jugendnackt
Chapter 1: Welcome Wagon

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1: Welcome Wagon - Tucked away in the hills above Grass Valley CA sits a summer camp that has stood for one hundred years. Attended by the children of a select set of families whose membership was passed down through the years, Camp JugendNackt strives to give their campers a solid foundation to survive a world filled with oppressive and incorrect ideas about what it means to be 'proper'. Becca was on her way to her first summer at the camp, a last minute addition, and the paperwork had been a bit rushed.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

Juergen looked at the other two gentlemen seated at the table, before turning his attention back to the trio of Frauen, wives, that had just burst into their sanctuary.

“Juergen! We demand to be a part of this. This is OUR new country. We cannot let the old ways control us. It is not just the boys, and you men, that are affected by this repressive place. It is we too, our kin, our daughters. Not just the boys. We are all affected”

Juergen looked at Erik, shrugging, as if to say “Who can control a woman”, but noticed that he, along with Gunter, were staring a bit sheepishly at the stern, almost scowling faces of their spouses.

The three families had settled in this part of northern California, and though they had soon been joined in their valley by many other settlers, these three, Von Braun, Werner, and Schmidt had remained central to the running of their slice of the state. Having escaped the madness of the Kaiser, and his dreams of expansion, they had all come to make a better life. Not just for them, but for their families, their friends, and those that would come after.

“Yes, yes ... ok, sit sit you three ... it is hard, yes, to change. Women ... making policy ... it is hard ... but yes, you make your point ... sit sit...” he said, eager to calm everyone down. Last night Elsa had harangued him, again, about some of the strange restrictions the repressive American law seemed to put on them and their families, demanding that they do something. He had grunted something noncommittal, but her words had stuck with him. He had gotten the other two leaders together, and they were just considering what might be feasible, when their female contingent had shown up.

“Yes, everyone ready? Yes ... now, as I was saying ... I thought maybe would could build a camp ... here ... and use it to teach and preserve our way of life ... down through the generations...”


Becca held her suitcase in one hand, looking up at the imposing archway. “Camp Jugen something” it said, some of the letters were a bit faded. She thought it might be German or Dutch, she was not sure. Not being the strongest of students, she had never taken any language course, but she was pretty sure it was foreign ... It was not a word in English she had ever heard, that much she knew. Their reply to her text announcing her arrival simply told her that someone would be down to take her into the camp, and to go ahead and let her Lyft driver leave since no cars were allowed on the grounds. Taking her suitcase to the small side gate, she set it down, parking her purse next to it as she leaned against the wooden post, waiting. Dressed appropriately (she hoped) for her summer camp adventure, her cotton shirt and jean shorts were comfortable, and her light zip up sweatshirt kept the slight chill of the morning air from making her cold. Long black hair piled around her shoulders and partway down her back as she looked around the wooded drive curiously. It was all so different from the city. The air was filled with the strong scent of pine and the sounds of wind in the treetop - oddly reminding her of the sounds of traffic on the highway near her house.

She almost missed spotting the girl coming down the dirt drive, only turning to look that way when she detected a soft crunching. Seeing her host, she moved to pick up her suitcase and purse, the soft crunch of her feet on the dirt matching the more distant sounds she had heard (the approaching footsteps of her greeter).

“Welcome, you must be Becca! They sent me to fetch you. Sorry, it’s a bit out of the ordinary, no grand reception or anything. You see, most campers arrive on Monday, but I understand this was a bit last minute. You are going to love it here, I am sure! I’m Gwen, by the way, and I head up one of the cabins ... Let me get you to the camp office, and we will get you sorted right quick!” Opening the chain around the gate with a key hanging on a chain around her neck, Gwen opened the gate far enough for Becca to step through, before closing the gate again, and locking the chain back in place. Turning, taking the heavy suitcase from the younger girl peremptorily, she headed off up the drive “Here, let me help you ... you’ve had a bit of a drive this morning, coming all the way from Berkeley was it?”

Becca let the cascade of words wash over her as she made her way up the drive, following alongside Gwen, checking her out surreptitiously. Her more mature form, encased in a camp logo emblazoned t-shirt, moved easily and confidently, carrying her charge’s suitcase. Becca was surprised that the older girl wore a skirt, albeit a casual one, rather than shorts. It seemed a bit incongruous. Gwen’s hair, pulled back in a ponytail, bounced from side to side as the two made their way up the drive, approaching a large building, made out of rough hewn logs and other natural materials.

Setting Becca’s suitcase along the wall just to the right of the door, Gwen opened up the screen door and beckoned the new girl to follow her inside. Leading the way into the interior, Gwen ignored the common room chaos, and strode down a short hallway, stopping at an open door bedecked with a sign ‘Office’. Knocking on the wood, she darted her head in, then led the two of them into the small office, greeting the man standing up from behind the desk. “Chris, here’s our late arrival, Becca! I’ll be out in the common room, and can take her to her cabin once you have her all sorted.” With a smile, she turned back to the slightly bewildered new camper “Becca, Chris here is in charge this term, and he will give you a brief orientation -- so glad to have met you!”. As she left, she dashed a smile over her shoulder at Chris before closing the door behind her, and leaving Becca alone with the camp counselor.

Becca looked at Chris, a bit nervously. Not that there was anything inherently disturbing about the young man, but she was feeling a bit like a fish out of water, and, well, he was rather tall and good looking. A bit much for a young teen like herself. Still, she sat down on the chair he motioned to, perching on the edge of the seat

“So glad you had no trouble getting here. Last year, we had someone miss a whole term when their transportation fell through, and they were unable to get here from their home state on the east coast. You had far less to distance travel, of course, but still, glad you are here!” Chris sat and looked at the girl carefully. She was from one of the approved families, of course, but he knew nothing about her. This was her first year at JugendNackt, or ‘Camp J’ as it had come to be called, and with the last minute request, the normal research and preparation had not been done. Still, if she was on the list, then her parents were obviously ready for her to embrace the healthy lifestyle of their forefathers, and break free from the repressive ideas even the nominally progressive state of California in these United States tended to espouse. In his fifth year at the camp, Chris had grown to love the evolution the campers went through. He was just a bit uncertain due to the rush rush nature of Becca’s acceptance. She had missed a lot of the first week’s slower paced introduction into the much freer atmosphere the camp, and the philosophy of its founders. Still, they all had decreed that this was an acceptable adjustment, and since she’d be filling in the spot recently vacated in one of the cabins, it was a bit fortuitous.

Taking a look at the briefly filled out application that he had been given, Chris paused. Brief as it was, the admissions officer (Brooke, who was in her fourth year on the job, seemed to have a knack for getting the right information so that every camper got the best start possible) had decided that Becca would be a good fit for Hassen. Common for most new campers that did not have older brothers or sisters that had gone to camp, placing neophytes in Hassen helped to ensure a more gradual introduction. Sometimes the younger siblings of experienced campers wanted to start in one of the other cabins, though in most cases, they rotated through all five cabins the first two years before settling on their favorites in the final year or so, assuming they were sent to the camp the maximum four years (five in cases of new cabin leaders).

“Well, Ms. Braun, I am sure you parents told you all about the camp. Your family Von Braun helped start the camp, so I’m sure you are going to have an enjoyable summer! Now, since it was a bit of a rush, we did not have time for the usual preparation, and we don’t have the uniform ready - you will have to go have Brook measure you and get you set up. Um, until then, did you bring any skirts? They are required for all female campers...” He looked at her curiously, worried for a moment that perhaps Becca had not been properly guided by her parents.

“Um, it’s just my Mom now, and, well, she just said camp was one of the most wonderful things she’d ever done ... though I don’t think it was here. Dad, I think, went here and said it was his summers here that made him grow up and catch the eye of my mother...” Becca looked down briefly, sad, remembering the loss of her father and the hole it had left in their lives for a while. “But ... that was years ago now ... it’s fine ... please ... don’t’” she said, sensing Chris’s intent to share some meaningless words of comfort over the loss of her parent.

Pausing for a moment, looking up at the concerned face of the head counselor, Becca smiled “I am looking forward to it, of course, this is so much better than going to stay with one of the ladies from my Mom’s church. But, um, I did not know about the skirts ... but if they are going to give me one, do I need one of my own?”

Catching himself, settling back, sensing the young girl’s insistence on maintaining her composure, Chris nodded, smiling at the idea of staying with some scary old ladies. “Well, some of the girls like to have something besides the camp skirts for the weekends, and some evening activities, but, yes, the camp skirt will suffice for all purposes ... but ... we do have some skirts in the lost and found, I think we can find you a couple that you can wear, not only until you get your uniform, but you can keep and use them for a change from Camp J Blue --” he added with a smile, getting up from behind the desk. “Come, let’s go see what we can find ... then you can get changed quick and we will go find Brook”.

Ten minutes later, the two were crossing the courtyard in front of the main cabin, and heading down a narrow gravel path. “Let’s drop off your things, then go find Brook and get you outfitted. I think everyone is out on their morning activity, so will have to wait to meet your cabin leader and bunk mates...” Chris was watching the new girl out of the corner of his eye. He had an odd feeling that they might have missed something with this girl. Her mother did not seem to have prepared her at all, hopefully she was aware of the long history of Camp JugendNackt, and their purpose. The girl did seem open and pleasant, and not put off too much by her change of clothing. He shook his head remembering her insistence on going through the whole pile twice before deciding on the two skirts she chose. Both were the opposite of frilly, being functional, and made with durable fabric, one was a dark grey (which Becca was wearing now), and the other was an almost burnt orange color.

Carrying her small purse and the orange skirt, Becca looked around curiously. Everything here was so different than her concrete and lawn covered suburban neighborhood. She had tried to carry her own suitcase, but with a simple grab, the Camp leader had taken her suitcase in tow. The scent of pine was strong here, and as they crested a small hill, she spied a cabin dead ahead, down at the bottom of a small incline.

“That will be your new home, at least for the first term. As I am sure you will find out, each cabin is slightly different, and most of our campers rotate through most if not all, before settling in with their favorite, often becoming cabin leaders and such. “ Chris raised his hand and pointed down the hill to the cabin as he spoke, the two of them rapidly approaching the main cabin door. Over the head of the door was an old wooden sign. Becca could not quite make it out, it did not look like any word she knew “Hassen?” she asked as they entered.

“Oh, yes, one of the original signs! We leave up there, sort of adding to the atmosphere! I believe it’s German for ‘Rabbit’, or close enough for us these days!” the camp leader explained as he placed her bag next to a small cot in the corner. “I’m not sure where they are going to put you, but we can leave your stuff here, by Harold’s desk, until they get back from activity. We should have you all measured by then, and at that time you can meet your cabin mates, mostly girls this year I think, and you can dive right into the afternoon activities if you like ... how’s that sound?”

Looking around the room, rows of cots lined up neatly, and an open area with a couple of couches were the main things that drew Becca’s attention as she followed Chris over to the leader’s cot. “Sure, um, let me stick this in my suitcase, probably stick out like a sore thumb carrying a purse around here!’ she said, opening the zipper and stuffing her purse inside. It’s not like she had any money, not really, just her strictly limited debit card and a few personal items. Nothing she needed today. Turning to smile in readiness, she nervously played with the hem of her skirt, not used to wearing one all that much.

“Great, let’s get back to the office area then, and we will find Brook and get you going!” With a cheery smile and an energetic bounce, Chris was swiftly out the door, and leading the slightly bewildered girl back up the hill, not even breathing hard as he reached the top, waiting a moment as the city girl caught up.

“Any questions before I drop you off with Brook? I know the first day or two can be a bit much -- don’t hesitate to stop back by anytime either!” He was smiling warmly as he turned and continued on towards the main office.

“No, um, I think I’m good, I’m sure I will have loads of questions, but, well, until I get into things, I’m not even sure what they might be ... but, I guess that’s why we have cabin leaders though, right?”

“Right you are, and a great attitude!” As they turned into the office building, Chris pointed at a pair of doors on the opposite side of the trail. “That’s the main kitchen and mess hall for meals, as well as any large gatherings we cannot do outside ... my office, as you know, is in here, as well as the nurse and the counselors small work office ... Ah ... excellent!” He rambled on as they went into the smaller building, and passed his office, and a door marked Nurse, before stopping in another open doorway. “Brook, here’s Becca, I leave her in your hands!”

“Welcome, welcome, come on in Becca ... I’m Brook, and it’s my job to make sure everyone gets here ok, gets put in with the right cabin, and has a good start to their camping experience!”

Becca smiled at the energetic young woman, raising her hand in a slight wave at the back of Chris’s head as he left the two of them, returning to whatever tasks a camp leader has on the first Saturday of camp. “Thanks, um, it’s so nice up here ... I was surprised at first, when mom said she was sending me to camp, we’d never really talked about going before, but with her job taking her away so long this summer, it makes sense.”

“Well, let’s get a couple quick measurements, but I bet you will fit into the small, rather than the XS ... but let’s be sure.” Holding up a cloth measuring tape, she beckoned Becca over, and deftly ran the tape around her waist, motioning to her shirt. “Lift that up, yes, perfect. Ok, you can let go ... the hips now ... yep, like I thought, small is perfect, though ... if you like them shorter, your waist can handle an XS...”

“Oh, um, small is fine, I’m not really used to skirts, I think I’d just be nervous as all get out if it was shorter!”

“Well, ok then, though our standard skirts are a tad shorter than what you have on, they are not too bad!”. Brook made a note on one of the papers she had in the middle of her desk. ‘I need to talk with Chris, Becca looks like another of the sheltered ones.” She was not worried, they had quite a few campers that took a bit of time to get used to Camp J’s freedom, but they had less time with Becca, so she wanted to discuss it with Chris, and Becca’s cabin leaders.

“Hang tight a moment, I will be right back with your kit”. With a swish of her own blue skirt, Brook left Becca alone in her office. Looking around, spotting some pictures tacked to a bulletin board, Becca got up to look at them, smiling as she saw how happy they all looked. One looked like it might have been from last year, or the year before, almost 100 people all gathered in one picture, 60 or 70 campers, and 20 or 30 of the staff. She assumed they were staff. They were all at least 17 or 18, if not older, and their shirt uniforms were a light blue, rather than the white the bulk of the group wore.

“Oh, see what you are getting into? We have quite a few campers every year, it’s quite a riot when we are all in one place. Don’t worry, though, you’ll start in your cabin ... the only time we have everyone in one place is Friday night campfires, and a couple of the talent type shows at the end of each term. Even meals are spread out a bit - though the mess hall will be a raucous mess!”. Handing Becca a pile of clothing, Brook smiled at the picture Becca had been looking at as she returned to her seat at the desk. “Three skirts and 7 shirts - usually enough for most campers, but come see me if you need more. You will return them at the end of the term of course. Laundry is on a schedule, ask your cabin leader when it’s your group’s turn. You, um, brought enough underwear and things? You’d be surprised at what some people think is enough when they’ve never been here before...”

Thinking quickly, Becca nodded blushing only slightly, “Oh, yes, um, enough for over a week ... so I will be fine”. She looked over the uniforms, feeling a bit out of place now that she had them in her hand...”Should I change in the bathroom here, or back in the cabin?” Becca wanted to begin to fit in, and hoped that dressing like everyone else might help.

“Oh, sure, whichever you like ... come get me when you are done and I can take you back to Rabbit if you like”

“Sure, thank you. Um, I know the way, you don’t have to take me ... we took my bags there already”

“Oh! Well, if you are sure?” Looking at her phone, she checked the time. “Well, Harold and the rest of your bunkies should be back at the cabin in about 25 minutes, and he is expecting you ... if you are really sure?”

“Yes, thank you, I can do it...” Becca was eager to get into the swing of things, and having a leader ‘lead’ her around like a little child was not exactly what she had in mind. Stopping in the restroom and changing into the uniform, she rolled her shirt from home and the gray skirt into a small roll as she finished changing. Confidently, she made her way back down the path to her cabin, taking a moment to enjoy the pine scented air, and the sound of the gentle breeze blowing through the tops of the trees.


Ducking her head inside the cabin, she confirmed the information she was given, i.e. No one was back from activity yet. After confirming that her purse and stuff was still in her case, unmolested, she turned to head back outside. Rather than sit and wait in the cabin, she wanted to enjoy the unusual sights and smells. Sitting down on one of the log benches, made from a full ½ of a tree trunk, split down the middle, Becca looked around curiously, watching a chipmunk scamper in and around a small pile of fallen wood nearby. The bench was smooth, planed and sanded smooth to begin with, she assumed, then worn even smoother by years and years of camper behinds sitting upon it. She noted a number of similar benches, one more against the cabin wall paired up with the one she was sitting on, and two others nearby, bracketing the path.

A few minute later, she looked up from her nature reverie, hearing voices coming down the path. A small horde of boisterous campers was cruising down the dirt track, a few looking curiously as the new girl sitting on the bench outside their cabin. A couple of the girls waved pleasantly as they entered the cabin, their hands clutching what looked to be tie dyed versions of the camp t-shirt. Looking at the rest of the milling kids, perhaps two thirds of them girls, she noticed everyone had a colored shirt, some even had two.

“You must be Becca. Come on in, we will get you set. Harold’s ultimately in charge of HassenHaus, ‘Rabbit’ “ the new girl added in a loud whisper. “I’m Allison, I help out this year, hopefully it will be my turn to be in charge next term, or next year for sure...”. Holding the door open, she let Becca enter before stepping inside and leading her back towards a small desk near the bathroom. All round the cabin, the other boys and girls were putting their crafted shirts away in the large lockers that accompanied each bunk. Incessant chatter, and more than a couple of curious looks cast her way, accompanied Becca as she followed the Cabin leader, Allison.

“We have a locked room in the main building that we keep everyone’s personal items - one camper per bag.” Writing Becca’s name on a piece of masking tape, Allison attached it to the small tote. “Ok, I need your phone, and your purse, and anything else you do not want to just leave in your locker here in the cabin. We have not had any problems with people taking things in like, forever, but some people like to have us store more than just the electronics and other items that we forbid the campers. I hope that won’t be a problem ... we find that our young guests get more into the spirit of things if they are not tied to their electronics. And, well, everyone can relax a bit more, as you can imagine, without worrying about cell phone cameras, and things ending up on the web.”

Becca had sat down in the chair by the desk as Allison began talking. Hearing that she’d have to give up her electronic life line, she was a bit nervous at first. Realizing that it made sense, in a way, even it was a bit of a shock, she nodded agreeably. Pulling her suitcase nearer her chair, she opened the outside zipper and pulled out her purse. Removing her phone, she checked for messages from her mother, and not finding any, powered it off, effectively locking it as well. Going through the rest of her purse, she left her emergency feminine products and her wallet, realizing that there really was nothing in her purse that she was likely to need. She had brought everything she needed for a month in her case. ‘Got a lot of clothes I won’t need now though!’ she thought as she zipped up the bag and handed Allison her purse, tucking her phone in the outside pocket. “I guess it’s ok, I mean, it’s the rules, right?” she said, more to herself than the counselor, trying to get used to the lack of her security blanket.

Closing the tote and pressing the tape down firmly, Allison set it to the side for the moment. “I’ll take that to the office once we are done. First though, let’s get you to your bunk and let you unpack.” Leading the way over to a line of bunks along the wall, Becca noticed one of the lockers stood open. As they neared the bunk with the open locker, Allison pointed, “Here you go, most put their things in the locker for easy access, and slide their suitcases or bags under their beds, or bunks as we call them.” Running her hand along the top edge of the open locker, she called to the others nearby “Rabbits! Come meet Becca, she came late but we are very glad to have her.”

The two were soon surrounded by the rest of the campers, stepping near in ones and twos to welcome the new girl. A bit overwhelmed, Becca smiled and nodded in greeting, the long list of names rushing over her, overwhelming her a bit. “Well, you all are being so nice, give the girl a chance to unpack and stuff. This afternoon is a bit free. Those of you working in the garden are of course free to do so. Would someone like to give Becca here a bit of a tour? Perhaps take her to lunch in 15 minutes, then you’d be free until the evening circle back here in the cabin. “ Allison looked around the group, seeing the eager face of a girl with long blonde hair. Looking at her for a long moment before nodding, she announced. “Mirin will get you situated for lunch and things, and show you around. We won’t get too crazy with activities today, will we Mirin?” she said, as if she was speaking a bit in code, Mirin looking back at the counselor with a most serious look. “Oh, we will be perfectly behaved, you can trust me this time, I swear!”

As the rest of the cabin dispersed, Becca smiled at the new girl as she opened her suitcase. Mirin instantly hopped onto Becca’s bunk, bouncing a bit as she began to chatter. “So, how do you like it so far? It’s great, huh? I bet you will love it ... how come you just got here? You missed almost a whole week!” Her rapid fire delivery and overloaded questions stunned Becca just a bit with their rapidity. Smiling, shaking her head, she tried to answer in between trips between her suitcase and locker.

“It seems really nice, I think it will be fun. I was not really going to come, in fact, I’ve never been to camp, but my Mom got called to go to Europe for a couple months, you know, for work ... and it was this or staying with a lady from church. I picked camp of course!”. As she finished putting her small collection of shorts and shirts into her trunk, and setting her hair and personal products on one end, she slowly closed the lid, patting it lightly as she moved back to her suitcase and checked all the pockets. Satisfied she did not miss anything, she took the case off the bed and slid it underneath, almost bonking her head as she bent down.

“All done...” Becca said, standing back up and looking Mirin over. The young girl seemed almost effervescent in her mannerisms, bright and cheery with a smile that lit up the room. Her long hair bounced as she continued to almost jump on the bed, her boundless nervous energy keeping her always in motion.

Hopping up in an abrupt motion, quickly pressing her skirt back down as it tried to fly up, Mirin joined Becca beside the row of bunks. “Come, let’s go get something to eat, and then I’ll show you around, and ... maybe, if you want, this fun spot I like to go to ... it’s off in the woods a bit!”

As the two girls headed out of the cabin, and back up the path towards the main mess hall, Becca began to feel like she was finally getting a feel for camp life. At least a little bit. She had a cabin, a uniform (odd as it was to wear a skirt), and a potential new friend. Altogether, an auspicious beginning, she thought as she began to chat good naturedly with her blonde haired companion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.