Camp Jugendnackt - Cover

Camp Jugendnackt

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 20: Dog Day Afternoon

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 20: Dog Day Afternoon - Tucked away in the hills above Grass Valley CA sits a summer camp that has stood for one hundred years. Attended by the children of a select set of families whose membership was passed down through the years, Camp JugendNackt strives to give their campers a solid foundation to survive a world filled with oppressive and incorrect ideas about what it means to be 'proper'. Becca was on her way to her first summer at the camp, a last minute addition, and the paperwork had been a bit rushed.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

Tuesday


Becca twirled her shower bag in her hand as she entered the noisy room along with a number of the others from her cabin. The morning chaos was unchanged from yesterday, other than an increase in acceptance of the new coed rules. Jordan was next to her as she found a spot and began to get all wet, carefully keeping her towel and non shower items out of the spray. As she soaked in the warm spray, she reflected on all that had changed. Getting up in the morning was sure different the last couple of days. Even though she had been naked for a bit longer than a couple of days, seeing the rest of the Rabbit Hutch rubbing their eyes and brushing the worst of the mats out of their hair, all while completely naked, was quite a difference. There had still been a couple of shyer, younger campers with their shirts and shorts on, but for the most part, it seemed the bunnies had embraced the nudist lifestyle. Glancing around the steam filled room, she saw Mirin showering next to Azumi, her bubbly voice clearly audible over the noise of the room, though she could not make out her friend’s exact words. It was clear though that their adventure yesterday had broken through some wall of acceptance, and she seemed eager to make friends with, and likely go visit, the members of the Horse Cabin.

She was woken from her reverie by the smiling faces of David, Robert and Jacob from her cabin, all of whom looked like that cat who ate the canary. Fairly sure she knew what they were up to, she smiled back and giggled at Jordan who was watching their every move. “What’s up?”

“Well, since you let a couple of the Dog Cabin boys wash your hair and stuff yesterday, we thought it was only fair, heck, more than fair, if your own cabin mates were granted the same permissions!”

“Oh, I see!’ Becca smiled, again sharing a giggle and a glance with Jordan. “Well, I do like my hair washed, that is for sure. In a manner of moments, the three boys had bracketed her, with David getting the honors, if you could call it that, of washing her hair first. The other two, grabbing soap and creating suds, were quickly using the shower as an excuse to run their hands all over the rather willing body of their cabin mate.

“Oh god, this is heaven, Jordan, you really should try it” Becca said, sighing as David’s fingers massaged her scalp before he pulled away and started helping her to rinse out the shampoo. Glancing down, she could see all three boys were quite excited, and as Robert’s hands worked their way over and around her shaven sex, she felt her knees quivering and quaking as the three boys eagerly pressed close around her. Unable to stop her wandering hands, she soon had a slippery cock in each grip, and as she slowly stroked their quivering cocks, she smiled invitingly, standing so they could continue to play with her shaven sex and round bottom. David, the odd prick out, was not left hanging, so to speak, as the once shy Jordan was suddenly with them, her small hands washing David’s prick while her own wet body moved like an eel beneath the spray.

“Mmmmm, I think we are going to have to have another bunny pile tonight, you think Jordan?” Becca said, her hands moving faster up and down Robert and Jacob’s shafts.

“Oh god, yes, I think so.”

Turning around, Becca swapped hands and began to stroke the boy’s faster, watching as all three stood around them, quivering in need. “You boys be good now and come for us, and I’ll be sure you get a good spot in the pile!” she teased, glancing around and noticing that they were the center of attention. Again.

Robert began to spurt, and as his hips thrust forward, most of his cum flew forward and sprayed across Becca’s wet stomach and hips. Squeezing his quivering cock, she slowed her movements with his prick as it gave up its last spurts, turning slightly and using both hands on Jacob, one hand holding onto his balls, lifting them up eagerly, the other stroking faster and faster. She watched as David began to pepper Jordan’s chest with his donation of cum, and was not surprised when Jacob’s cock joined the party, depositing even more cum on her wet skin, some shooting quite high and coating a bit of her right breast.

“Fuck Becca, what a way to wake up” David said, his voice carrying easily over the sounds of the running water. He stood still a moment, Jordan’s hands slowly finishing up with his spent cock, before moving and beginning to rinse off.

“Hmmm, yes, though you guys made a bit of a mess. And I’m hungry, let’s finish up Jordan, and get out of here!” Becca said, pulling on Jordan’s hand, the two of them moving back under the spray and began to rinse the boy’s deposits off of their bodies


Breakfast time reinforced some of the changes Becca had noticed the day before. There was a new girl splayed out across the top of the Cat Cabin’s usual table. As she took her tray to her spot, she was able to see beneath the Dragon’s main table. Two girls were making their way around the table, sucking on apparently always hard cocks. Or at least that what it looked like from her quick glance, seeing Marcus and a couple of the others she had met watching her and smiling. ‘God, they are so cock sure!.

The playful banter and discussions of the day filled the Rabbit table as they all ate together, everyone more comfortable on this second day of camp nudity, with only the two shyest bunnies still wearing anything. Judging by the thoughtful looks on their faces, Becca did not think it would be much longer before their whole cabin was clothes free.

“Hey, you did not come by yesterday. You know that means you owe us yet another game!”

The three boys that Mirin and Becca had met on the trail yesterday were standing next to their table, cocks bobbing as they showed off a little.

“Yes, sorry, things took longer than I expected. But I will be there this morning, okay?”

“Yeah, I’m coming too!” Shari said, glancing at Becca and smiling. She had enjoyed the Dog Cabin’s games as much as Becca had the last time.

“Great, bring all of your bunny friends if you want, more for us to chase! But remember, you owe us twice, so you are spending the whole day with us.”

“Yes, sure, I mean, I understand” Becca said, glancing at Mirin, remembering the previous day, and blushing a little.


“Ooooh, welcome Rabbits!”

Becca flushed as she heard Jerry call out, the group turning and looking at the three rabbits as they entered the Dog Cabin’s private clearing. In addition to Shari tagging along, Jordan had decided at the last minute to join them. It was apparent the younger girl was almost worshipping Becca, and seemed eager to do everything the older girl did.

“So glad you could join us, I can tell you are so bored with your silly rabbit games, you had to come where the real fun was!”

Becca shook her head to herself. She knew Jerry was well aware that she was paying a forfeit, but they all seemed to enjoy the story he was spinning, of eager rabbits wanting to play with the doggies.

“We thought we’d play Lo-Lo this morning, always a good one to warm things up early in the week. Everyone here knows the rules, but our rabbits are likely confused. Angie, care to explain for them?”

Angie smiled as she came to stand near the trio of bunnies. “It’s easy. It’s sort of like the earlier game two of you played with us” she said, nodding at Becca and Shari. “Only this time there’s a tag winner and a points winner. The one with the fewest points with at least two tags, and the fewest tags overall, get to each win the prize. Ten dollars in commissary funds, all donated by the boys of course.”

‘Yeah, but, um, points?” Shari asked, looking at Jordan and Becca.

“Oh, yes, each time you are caught, you get charged 5 points. You can remove a point if you stroke the boy for a minute - or two points for sucking them for a minute. Two more points will be deducted if they cum within a minute. If you want to wipe out all the points, do all three. Or you can let them fuck you for a minute -- that is also worth 5 points. Now for those like Jordan, who are still wearing red bracelets, well, you have to do more and succeed in getting them to come, but it is possible. So it’s really kind of clever. You can go for wiping out as many points as you can, or try to stay away as long as you can ... Fair warning though, no one with over a couple of tags has ever won ‘Low Tag’. I know I usually skip right for points once I get caught, that is if the right ones catch me!” she added with a smirk, her eyes glancing towards a couple of the Dogs that Becca had not really been introduced to. Everyone has seen her before of course, and in addition to Tom and Frank, she recognized a lot of their faces - just could not put names to them all yet.

“Oh wow” Jordan breathed, her eyes wide as she looked at the eager crowd of boys and apparently equally eager girls. Dog cabin was definitely more open about such things compared to the Rabbit house.


Like before, once the game started, the woods around the Dog Cabin were filled with happy shrieks and yells as the campers all scattered to the four winds. As Becca ran through the woods, moving only a little faster than a walk due to her bare feet, she glanced over to see Jordan keeping with her. “I don’t mind you tagging a long, but they like to go for groups, we should split up if we can.”

“I don’t know, I’m a little, you know, nervous”

“Ok, well, let’s try and be as quiet as we can, and find a good hiding spot”

The girl’s five minute head start seemed to evaporate all too quickly, and the sound of the chasing boys began to ring out through the woods. Crouched between 2 bushes and a clump of three trees, Jordan and Becca did not notice one of the stealthier boys sneaking up behind them until Jordan cried out in alarm as she was tagged. Becca immediately got up and ran away, only to crash right into two other boys who wasted no time tagging her. As she turned to look at them, she could see they were already semi-hard, even though they’d been running around the woods.

“Oh crap, that did not take long!” she complained, glancing over at Jordan and seeing her slowly beginning to stroke the boy who’d tagged her. Becca had already decided that she was going to go for as close to zero points today so she shrugged her shoulders and reached out with both hands to grasp the two rapidly stiffening pricks. “So, who’s first, as I really don’t want ANY points, so I hope you both cum as easily as you look” she said sweetly, stroking harder and really making the boys dance a little.

“You go first Randy, though I’m going to stand close and watch both of these Bunnies, even if the little one is just stroking Jack. Heh, she’s jacking off Jack!”

“Are you serious? I mean, some of our girls do this, but you are a bunny!” Randy said, leaning in and sighing as Derek moved to the side and watched both couples. When Becca began to lick at his prick, sucking on the head just a little, he could not help but gasp.

Becca did not really think about the fact that she was sucking yet another strange boy’s cock. It was all part of the games here, and after the last few days, boys and their pricks were not that scary or shocking to her anymore. Reaching out with her free hand, she beckoned Derek back in close, making it clear she wanted to keep both of their pricks busy. Soon she was steadily sucking up and down one shaft, while keep her soft fingers sliding up and down the second.

“Oh god, Becca, you are, I mean, wow” Jordan said, stopping her stroking after the required minute. Watching the cabin puppy slut take on the other two boys helped her to take the next step. Leaning in, holding Jack’s cock steady she slowly began to lick around the tip, running her tongue and lips over the ridged edge.

‘Mmmmmmnnggg’ Becca moaned as Randy filled her mouth, her mind tallying up the points on the first boy, pleased that she had gotten at least his 5 points taken care of. With a lick and smile, she turned her full attention to Derek and his slightly thicker prick, groaning in delight as she stretched her lips around the thick head.

A couple minutes passed, and both Derek and Jack pulled out of their respective bunny’s mouths.

“Oh fuck, I could tell you were so close. OH well, only two points for two tags ... just like Jordan and her one, huh? Good going Jordan!” Becca said, sitting back on her heels for a moment and working her jaw a little bit after she got done talking.

“Well, you could, you know, get the whole five points” Derek said.

“Yeah, but that seems like a waste, only need 2 points.!”

“Oh, they didn’t tell you? You can go negative if you want, you know, if maybe you really liked one of your taggers or something.” Randy piped up, looking at Derek with an odd look, waiting for the other boy to nod in agreement.

“Yeah, that way, you’d have a jump start on the next tag! I think maybe someone was negative 5 or ten one time, I am not sure. It was last year since we played this game”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.