The Lost Notebook of Doctor E
Chapter 29: Steamed Clams

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 29: Steamed Clams - Alex's blended family got along as well as could be expected, though after his father passed things were never quite the same. Still, he loved his sisters and step-mother, though as he got older, he wished they gave him a little more respect. He was not a child anymore. Neither were the experiments that he was doing, based on that old notebook he found, suitable for children.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Rachel returned to the small lunch room and led the four girls to the sauna room. There were towels piled up on a small ledge and hooks for their robes. After showing them the buzzers, both inside and out, that would call an attendant if they needed one, Rachel closed the door behind her, telling her she’d be back in 45 minutes.

Gwen ditched her robe and hung it up, not even thinking much about it. It had been years since they had been forced to endure PE, and the communal showers at school, and the others blinked a little at how casual Gwen was about her nudity. Feeling oddly grownup and mature about it all, the rest followed suit as Gwen entered the sauna, though they all moved much more quickly to wrap towels around their body completely, rather than just carrying one across their arm like Gwen had.

As Steph entered the sauna with the others, she saw Gwen laid out face down along one of the wooden shelf like benches, her towel beneath her, and not covering her at all. Already the sweat was beginning to glisten on Gwen’s body, and Steph could feel the perspiration break out all over her own skin as the warm damp air hit her body. Looking at Ree and Jen and shrugging, she sat down near, but not right next to Gwen, and waited as the others got as close or as far from the steaming rocks as they preferred.

Deciding to approach her concern head on, Steph adjusted the towel around herself, letting it fall to her waist, but keeping her waist area covered. She could feel the heat surrounding her, and she felt oddly comfortable with letting her top become uncovered. Ignoring the feeling that the others might be watching her, she spoke up. “Gwen”.

When Gwen did not immediately answer, she spoke a bit louder, “Gwen, uh, are you ok?”

Gwen finally moved from her laid out position, and turned her head to look at Steph. “Of course, why wouldn’t I be?”

Waving her hand in Gwen’s general direction, Steph explained “You, um, seem to not be aware you are lying their naked in front of us!”

“What? Of course I’m aware. It’s a sauna, people are naked in the sauna all the time!”

“But, well, you just seem so much more casual about it all. I mean, Yes, it’s normal to be naked in here, I guess, as long as it’s all girls, but usually it takes me a bit to relax enough, and get hot and sweaty enough, to open my towel all the way.”

“Oh, yeah, um, I guess I am just more comfortable these days, it’s like no big deal”

“No big deal?” Steph adjusted her towel around her waist, the sweat beginning to glisten all down her torso. Wiping a hand along her stomach, she wiped the excess perspiration off on her towel. Glancing over at Jen and Ree for help, she noted that they removed their towels completely, though they had draped the removed towel over their laps, hiding their midsections.

“It’s more than that. I mean, I saw that you weren’t wearing panties earlier, and Jen said you were fidgeting like one of those kids that need calming drugs. What happened to the body shy Gwen who would not change in front of me two weeks ago?”

Turning slightly on her side, lifting up a bit on one elbow as she faced Steph and the others, Gwen considered. She knew, academically, that she was different lately, but it all seemed so normal she could not really figure out how to say so.

“I dunno, I think, um, well, it’s kind of embarrassing to tell you...”. Gwen spoke slowly, with considerable thought, she could not tell them everything, she knew that. They would never understand how she had spent her morning, on the kitchen table, for example. There were some things that were just too embarrassing. But she had this strong urge to share some of her secrets, her hidden desires, as if part of her wanted to be called out on them, to be pushed just as her siblings had been doing. Unaware of the increasing influence of the formula, Gwen simply thought she was becoming addicted to the delicious feelings she felt when she was watched.

“Oh, you can tell us, we’re your best friends! If you can’t tell us, who can you?”

“Well, I got caught changing by my sister a while ago, and it was the oddest thing. I did not freak out. I mean, yes, I jumped and covered up, but, well, I sorta liked it.”. Coming up with a story that was believable, without making it sound like she was some sort of sex freak for her sister, Gwen tried to come at it a bit obliquely.

‘Liked what? Getting caught?”

“Sorta. I liked, um, being seen.”

“Being seen? You mean, naked?” Steph was putting a few things together, and as she glanced over her friend’s bare backside, detecting some slight trembling and movement, she debated with herself as to how much she wanted to really know. Jen and Ree seemed to be content with letting her interrogate their friend, though it was obvious from their looks, they were keen to find out everything.

“Yeah, I guess.”

“So, like now, you are enjoying laying there in front of us?”

“Yes...”

Steph nodded, thinking. “So if I told you to turn on your back, you’d enjoy that? Even though it’s just the four of us?”

Gwen paused a long time, continuing to fidget slightly, her thighs pressing against each other.

“Y-y-yes” she admitted, her voice quiet in the small room.

Jen looked at Steph, a surprised looked on her face. Her long blonde hair was getting damp and darker as it clung to the back of her neck. Pulling it into a makeshift ponytail, she twisted it around itself as she nudged Ree, who had closed her eyes for a moment. “Well, you should just roll over then. I don’t mind, and I’m sure Ree and Steph don’t mind at all, do you guys?”

“No” Ree said, though she still seemed a bit distracted, as if she was daydreaming about something else.

‘Of course not” Steph said, waiting and watching, her own body reacting a little to the odd behavior, and the surprising admissions of their friend

Taking a moment to prolong her own anticipation, Gwen let herself enjoy the teasing way she slowly rolled over onto her back, letting her bare breasts point to the ceiling, and her most private place lie there uncovered and unashamed in front of her friends Being naked in the sauna, though a new experience, was fairly normal for people to be naked or partially unclothed in such a place, but lying back and purposely inviting others to look at her naked body sent all the right delicious thrills into her brain. Her nipples crinkled in spite of the heat, and she felt a new source of dampness between her thighs.

Turning to Ree and Jen, Steph mouthed “Wow”. Her own inhibitions had lowered unbeknownst to her conscious mind, she let her towel fall completely away as she looked at Gwen.

“Oh my, someone shaved! Well, almost completely! Did you do that to show off even more? Did you want whomever caught you, or spied on you, to see all your secrets?” Steph asked, not shying away from looking at the shaven area above Gwen’s mostly hidden sex.

Gwen bit her lip. It was as if Steph could read her mind. She had not really consciously thought about the effect of shaving like Alex had ordered, but once Steph asked if she had done it to be even MORE of an exhibitionist, she realized that not only did she do it out of obedience, but also because of her own sexual deviance.

“I guess so” she said, not willing to sound too much like a dirty minded girl, though simply admitting it was making her even more aroused.

Ree finally broke free of her reverie. She’d been having the most delicious day dream about a boy accidently walking in on them as they steamed, and she could not get the secret thrill out of her mind. It was not like her, not really, but she could not deny how fun it was to think such things. Hearing Gwen’s admission, and looking at her lying there, her breath coming faster, her breasts rising and falling, Ree could not keep quiet.

“Well, then show us Gwen, it’s obvious you are dying to, I can see you squirming like a dog in heat. Go ahead, let me, and Steph and Jen, see everything”.

Slowly, Gwen parted her thighs. As she felt the first surges of exhibitionist excitement, she lost control of what little inhibition she had left. She wanted to show them, show them like she showed Alex and Abby. Lifting her knees together, she raised them up and pulled her feet back towards her buttocks. Parting her raised knees slowly, she gave view to the valley between her legs, continuing to move her knees farther and farther apart, until she was spread out like a dinner plate. Her nearly naked sex glistened from more than just the steam, and as her knees hit the bench, she felt her pink center lips part, and a wave of intense pleasure washed over her. She could feel every eye on her, and it made her more and more aroused with each passing moment. Ree’s shaming words rang loud in her mind, the longer she stayed, splayed out in front of them, the more she felt like a bitch in heat, eager to be noticed, aching to be mounted, even though she could never say so.


Robert came back down stairs partly out of guilt, he wanted in no way for the girls to guess that he had been watching them from upstairs; that he had orgasmed to the sight of his little girl, naked and squirming, as she ate out her best friend.

The very thought made Robert blush with embarrassment, but the scene was seared into his mind, and stayed that way, “Hey girls are you hungry?” I threw together some veggies, pita, and got some hummus out of the fridge,” he told the two, which of course was an attempt to just renormalize everything that had happened, after all it wasn’t like this could go anywhere.

“Oh good! I’m so hungry!” Abby said almost immediately and started swimming toward the steps, as Kaylie started paddling for the ladder.

Almost immediately Robert saw his mistake, Abby was going to get out of the pool in front of him, and maybe worse, so was Kaylie; the very thought gave him an almost immediate hard on which continued to grow and he was sure had to be evident through his light work pants.

“Kaylie?” He asked, eyes a bit wide. He intended it to come out scolding, but even to him he had to admit it sounded a bit more panicked than anything, “Your not wearing a bathing suit!” Which he would definitely think about later as a truly brilliant observation. Not!

“Umm ... yeah,” Kaylie told him, hesitating at the pool ladder as she judged her father’s reaction, “Abby was naked, and I wanted to try it too,” she explained. Kaylie felt very, naughty. Sure she was embarrassed, Christ it was her own father, but something about doing this resonated with a part deep inside of her that really liked it. It felt like one of those very very naughty fantasies of hers coming to life right in front of her. So, pausing ever so briefly at the ladder, she climbed out of the pool glistening with water and oil, and as perfect as only a teenager could be,. “Besides, I kinda like it.” she said, enjoying the way her father looked so stunned, not in an angry way, more in the ‘I’m looking at you and you are so sexy I can’t look away’, way. As Kaylie caught that thought, she was emboldened, and came up the rest of the way sauntering over to the table where her father had put the food down. “Thanks Daddy!” She told him as she reached down, grabbed a celery stick and scooped some hummus, “You’re the best!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.