The Lost Notebook of Doctor E - Cover

The Lost Notebook of Doctor E

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 27: A Whole New World

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 27: A Whole New World - Alex's blended family got along as well as could be expected, though after his father passed things were never quite the same. Still, he loved his sisters and step-mother, though as he got older, he wished they gave him a little more respect. He was not a child anymore. Neither were the experiments that he was doing, based on that old notebook he found, suitable for children.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

“I was ordered to not wear any today.”

Hearing her words, Paul’s hand stopped for a moment, then continued to explore her compliant body. “I see, well I’m happy to report you are following orders at least.” Kicking at the inside of her calf he told her “Move your feet apart”, sliding his hand along the back of her right thigh as she moved as he asked.

“What else were you told to do, I wonder?” he said, his hand running up the inside of her thigh, almost, but not quite, touching her aching sex.

Izzy was gasping in pent up need, Paul’s hands driving her crazy with desire, though she held herself still and obedient, craving the submission, only moving when he asked her to part her feet. “I, um, I’m not sure, just” she said slowly, thinking back over the morning, and if Alex had told her anything else. “Just to be a good girl?” she said finally, unsure if he was asking about the family rules, which she thought was just too personal.

As Izzy said the words ‘Good girl” Paul slid his fingers all the way inside of her hot wet channel, hearing her gasp as her pussy clenched onto his fingers like the tightest of gloves. He could not believe his luck. He had fantasized about someone so obedient, but never in a million years did he expect to have one just walk into his job. Working his fingers in and out of the horny slut, he stood up, and pushed on her back. ‘Bend over and hold onto that shelf, pretend like you are getting fucked like a good girl!”. Stepping back, removing his fingers for the moment, he watched the aroused girl be ‘good’.

Bending over, feeling her ass cheeks part and her cunt open up to his touch, Izzy felt wave after wave of naughty desire rush through her. Naked, in the back room of a shop, she was letting a strange man touch her and make her feel so deliciously naughty. She was not sure what Alex had done to her, but she could hardly stop herself now. Bent over, she felt him tap her calves again, urging her feet farther apart. Complying, she moved her feet even farther apart, until she was sure he could look right up her open sex.

“Excellent, excellent. You are such a good girl, aren’t you? Now, hold like that, I don’t want you to move an inch. I need to check on something but I will be right back.” Running his hand down the length of her back, sliding over her bottom, cupping her cheek, he ended it with a soft, but solid, smack to her bottom. “You don’t want me to have to punish you now, do you?” With that said, he left her alone while he went back out to the front of the store.

Izzy stood still, bent over, exposing herself, feeling her sex dripping onto her thighs. A million thoughts were running through her mind, but the most intense ones had to do with how aroused she was, and what the hell was she doing. She felt incapable, almost, of denying his order, though she knew she could just get up and walk away, she really did not want to. Reaching down, she felt herself for a moment, wondering just how wet she was. Drawing her damp fingers away, she shuddered. Hearing voices, Izzy jumped, startled, starting to stand up before remembering his order. Shuddering, she slid back into place, trusting he was not getting in her trouble, but scared and nervous as a kitten.

“See, I need to make sure she never tries to steal again, so I might be another few minutes. I did not want you to worry”

That was Paul’s voice, she recognized.

“Oh, I understand. Completely. I will take care of things while you finish.”

“Thanks Chloe, you’re the best”

“No problem, you owe me!”

He had brought the other clerk back, showing her off! She knew she should feel mad, or something, but it just made her wetter. What was she becoming?

Firm hands gripped her ass, hard, and she felt a long, hard cock slam into her with no warning whatsoever.

“I told you to not move! “ Paul said, beginning to fuck the slut hard, having silently dropped his pants to his knees as he approached. Grunting slightly with every thrust, he kept his grip on her ass, pinching hard with every stroke. “I can’t give you the spanking you deserve, not here, but you are going to meet me for lunch when I get off in an hour!” Pulling all the way out, poised to spear her again, he waited for her to beg for more.

Izzy groaned, feeling him fill her, feeling him take her like the slut she knew she was. “So wet, so fucking wet’. Her thoughts dove down into the depths of submission as she took his pounding, feeling his hands on her ass, pulling her back into his thrusts, taking his pleasure. But not like Jake. Not at all. She had been teased until she was quivering like a tight string, and as he took her, she exploded in a drenching wetness, gasping out her pleasure even as she tried to stay quiet.

“Yes, ok, yes, I just have to meet, ungh ... fuck, I have to meet my soon-to-be ex. That’s why I came to the mall” she said, quivering as he pulled out of her, unsatiated as far as she could tell. She was almost numb ‘down there’, but she was pretty sure she would have noticed if he had cum.

“Wait for me in the food court then, I will be there right at 12:30” Paul said, stepping back and pulling her back upright and leaving her facing away from him. “But first, you have a job to do, if you are going to prove you are a good girl”.

Leaving her to imagine what she would, Paul stood, his cock damp and quivering in front of him, the tails of his shirt falling to half cover himself.

Turning around slowly, her body still trying to recover from her intense, instant, and insane orgasm, Izzy watched his eyes as they traveled up and down her naked body, taking in every inch of her exposed skin. She looked down, seeing his very hard cock, and she did not hesitate in the slightest. If he was anything like Alex, and she had to assume he was, he wanted her mouth. Dropping to her knees and grasping his prick lightly by the base, she fed his length into her mouth without a word. Slowly squeezing and stroking the root of his prick, she slid her mouth up and down the few inches she could, feeling his thick flared head filling her mouth and pressing against the back of her throat.

Paul did not help, nor did he hinder, Izzy, content to let his newfound submissive perform as she thought she should. Hands on his hips, he simply watched her move her lips up and down his shaft, and as she worked his root and cupped his balls, he began to thrust into her mouth with increased urgency, not wanting to delay things much longer - he really did not want to abuse the freedom Chloe had granted him.

When he was ready, Paul didn’t grab the back of Izzy’s head, but simply told her, “I’m going to cum.” He didn’t sound urgent about it, or even worried that Izzy wouldn’t hold him in her mouth, he just sounded confident, and sure of himself like he knew he had Izzy exactly where he wanted her.

A moment later he came into her mouth, his cock jerking each time he pumped cum into her mouth letting out a nice “Ahhhh” as the pleasure washed over him, “Don’t swallow,” he ordered, “then tuck me away, and zip up my trousers. Understand?”

Izzy, who still had a mouth full of cum though she had swallowed a little of it, simply nodded and did what he ordered.

Watching as the girl silently put his pants back together, Paul reached over and picked up the red halter corset that had started this wonderful interlude. “You should know that I am a very benevolent man. You’ve been a very good girl, and deserve a reward, well, even more of a reward than you just got. I will put this on my account, you can wear it as you leave today, and show me just how perfect a choice it was.”

Izzy felt a wave of pleasure hit her body as her mind reacted to his kind praise. Feeling inordinately proud of herself, she smiled up at him, though she had a problem.

“Mmiiiii” she said through thick cum coated lips.

‘Oh, open up and then you can swallow” Paul told her, curious as to what she felt she needed to say.

Izzy opened her mouth for a moment, showing the thick coating of his juices all over her tongue. Swallowing after a moment, she tried again. “I, um, only had my dress, and it won’t work with that on...”. She was also struggling a bit with Alex’s earlier suggestion to wear the black party dress, but as she looked at the corset, she imagined he would approve of her shopping choice.

“Hmmm, true. Much as I’d like to have you meet me in the food court just wearing this, there are decency laws that we have to be wary of. Well, I shall just have to complete the outfit for you. Put this on, I will be right back” Paul said, lifting her to her feet and handing her the corset. “And I’ll bring a small bag for the clothes you were wearing when you got here.

A few minutes later, Izzy still waited for Paul’s return, her dress and bra neatly folded and waiting on a shelf next to her. The halter corset was very form fitting, and she felt more than a little sexy - not like her dark black goth sexy, but similar enough that she was not at all concerned about wearing it - though she did wonder what he was bringing for her bottom.

A noise alerted her to his return, and she looked up to see Chloe arriving with what looked like a pair of red shorts and a small product bag.

Blushing, immediately covering her shaven pubic area with her hand, Izzy stood there as the clerk approached.

“Paul asked me to bring you these, and said they were on him as well. You must have really pleased him!” Looking the red faced girl up and down, she nodded, “I can see why, he sure can pick ‘em”. Reaching out, she ran her hand along Izzy’s bare flank, watching the girl twitch in nervousness.

“Do come again, it’s been lovely, er, seeing you!” With a little laugh, the clerk left, allowing Izzy to finally complete dressing, the tight shorts pressing quite nicely against her still aroused sex.


Robert, half watching the baseball game on the television while he handled a couple of weekend work emails, had heard the doorbell ring and the girls go upstairs. He never minded when Kaylie had any of her friends over, she seemed so much more upbeat and happy afterwards. Besides, it was not like he had to really do anything, except make sure they ate something decent (if possible). His wife had left early to hit the outlet malls with her sister, the two of them really making a day of it, he just hoped she did not find TOO much she just had to buy.

Clicking send as he heard the door shut upstairs, he decided that he’d had enough of inside lounging, and he had been meaning to spruce up the decorative tile around the edge of the pool. Heading upstairs to change into his older painting clothes, he stopped as his head crested the landing, not sure he was seeing what he was seeing. If he did not know better, he’d swear both girls just streaked down the hall. He had only glimpsed a bare buttock and back, but unless he was imagining things, they were playing quite the game. Passing the open door of the bathroom, he noticed a mishmash of clothes on the floor, some of which looked like what Kaylie had been wearing at breakfast. Shaking his head in wonderment, he could not help himself as he imagined, in more detail, exactly what they two of them had looked like as the made their way down the hall completely nude. Feeling a stirring in his groin, and immediately chiding himself, he continued on down the hall to the master suite, pausing to catch his breath as he entered. “Get a grip!

“Dad!?” It was about twenty minutes later when Robert heard Kaylie call for him.

“I’m out here hon!” Robert had laid out everything that he would need beside the poolside, and now a drop cloth, paint can, a stirring stick, as well a few of his choice brushes were out and ready to do business. He had really dismissed any thoughts that had taken him down an uncomfortable dark alley of his own mind. Certainly the idea of his daughter sexually was unacceptable for him, and he was determined to squash those flights of imagination before they could get going; after all how could he face himself in the mirror if he had thought about his babygirl that way? Right? “Certainly not! Robert had chided himself and then deliberately set himself to cleaning to cleaning up the tile.

With that put squarely out of his mind Robert was pretty surprised when Kaylie came into view without Abby, and asked, “Um, did mom tell you about our conversation about Abby after the last time she came over?” Shaking his head, he waited for her to continue, noting a marked amount of nervousness in his daughter’s demeanor.

Kaylie swallowed nervously. Abby had convinced her to ask her father if they could skinny dip, and her continued teasing of her wet sex until Kaylie had agreed was still fresh in her mind. Blushing in memory, she continued. “Well, um, Abby told me that she had become a nudist, like, all the time, and even showed me some web sites that explained it all. It was not like weirdo’s and stuff, it was families and, oh, everyone.” Kaylie continued, shifting her feet as she stood next to where her father was working.

“Would you mind if we use the pool, and would you mind if she skinny dipped? You see,” Kaylie explained hurriedly before he had a chance to object, “Abby didn’t even bring her bathing suit, and I don’t mind if she swims naked, we’re both girls,” Kaylie continued ignoring the slightly bug eyed expression Robert gave her, “and she promised to stay in the water so she won’t be obvious and we REALLY wanted to go swimming this afternoon, please?!”

Robert was pretty sure that his daughter had managed to say that last bit without taking a single breath. Unsure if Kaylie was asking to do the same, or if it was just Abby, he let his mind run wild a bit before reining it in. ‘I don’t know, I’ve heard about people like that, just, well, never did try that when I was young. What did your mother say when you told her all of that about Abby?”

“Oh, she said it was much more common than you think, and she said that I should not be weirded out - not that I was, really, I was sort of trying to find out if you guys would be mad if you found out.” Turning and looking back at the house, she continued without stopping, “Please, um, I mean, if you don’t mind?”

Robert paused, shifting his seat uncomfortably as he again pictured the slim young form of his daughter’s friend slicing through the water like a seal, naked in nature. “I had wanted to get some of these tiles cleaned up today, but I guess I could put it off until later” he said, turning back towards the pool and beginning to put his things away.

“Oh, you really don’t have to, Mr Jackson, everyone, including my brother, has seen me hundreds of times” Abby said, walking up to them from her hidden vantage point, dropping her towel, and diving into the pool before anyone could stop her.

If that wasn’t a stunning thought Robert wasn’t sure what was. “Her own brother!?! Really? Robert set about to lay out what he had picked up in the brief interim and tried to concentrate on the care of the tiling, but it was undeniable that his attention kept straying over to the naked girl in his swimming pool.

Abby for her part kept getting up out of the water, and moving from one section to the other diving in, swimming the length of the pool and repeating the process. The first time she took the long way around to avoid coming directly by Kaylie’s father, but by her second pass she took the shorter route and walked directly past him, her slim young body shimmering with the wetness of the pool. She wasn’t so obvious that she was slinking along, but was absolutely sure that his gaze was on her backside each time she passed.

As she closed the distance between her and Kaylie, coming up to where Kaylie was coming up the ladder looking every bit the young nubile goddess, she could see that Kaylie was dividing her attention between Abby and her father, and she had that wide eyed look in her eye again, “You’re doing that on purpose!” She hissed at Abby unable not to contain a giggle at her best friend’s daring, “You’re trying to attract his attention!”

“Uh-huh!” Abby agreed smugly, pleased that it was working, “Fun isn’t it?! You should see what I do to Alex!” She told Kaylie with a wink. Abby hadn’t told Kaylie the entire story yet, she had meant to, and earlier she had told Kaylie that she had kissed Alex, with tongue, but the entire story hadn’t come out since she had gotten distracted making Kaylie orgasm.

“Abby! You, you’re,” Kaylie wasn’t sure what to say, she was excited by this new game, really excited, but it was her Father, and though it was wrong, it wasn’t like she hadn’t had some naughty thoughts about him, but still ... it was wrong, wasn’t it?

“Oh be quiet, you like it!” Abby teased her back in a quiet whisper so Kaylie’s father wouldn’t overhear them, “You’re having fun. Besides,” Abby told her in a smug voice, “He’s liking it too, and he’s really going to like this.” Abby went over and picked up the bottle of sunscreen they had brought down with them, and her towel and laid it out on one of the lounges. Then proceeded to rub lotion all over herself. From toes to nose Abby applied the sunscreen, and even got Kaylie to come over and start putting sun lotion on as well.

Watching out of the corner of her eye, Abby could see Kaylie’s dad watching every movement of her hands as she spread the lotion all over the front of her body, making her small firm breasts glisten in the sun, her nipples getting even harder as her hands glided over them. Handing the lotion to Kaylie, she bent over, running the hands down her legs, but then stood up, a better idea in mind. Quickly spreading her towel on the lounger, she laid on her stomach and asked “Can you do my back, it’s much quicker - and don’t forget my butt, I don’t want to get burned!”

As Kaylie came over, and sat next to Abby rather than straddling her like she wanted to, she leaned down and whispered “You are incorrigible! He’s looking right at you and your bare butt!”

“I know!” Abby replied, wriggling the object of Robert’s attention as she spoke.

Kaylie squirted some oil on Abby’s bare back, setting the bottle back down before beginning to rub the sunscreen into Abby’s skin. Glancing over at her father, she saw him watching the two of them, glancing over at Abby’s naked form rather frequently, completely ignoring Kaylie for a moment. When he finally looked up at her, she looked away quickly, not wanting to spook him. Concentrating on Abby, she moved her hands higher, moving in long slow strokes, covering her whole back. Abby’s skin, warm and slick beneath her hands, seemed to call out, begging to be touched. Running one hand down, Kaylie turned and let her right hand slowly cover Abby’s bare bottom with oil. Back and forth, over and over, she moved her hand. Glancing over at her father again, she saw that his eyes were staring at her hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.