The Lost Notebook of Doctor E
Chapter 26: Side effects

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 26: Side effects - Alex's blended family got along as well as could be expected, though after his father passed things were never quite the same. Still, he loved his sisters and step-mother, though as he got older, he wished they gave him a little more respect. He was not a child anymore. Neither were the experiments that he was doing, based on that old notebook he found, suitable for children.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Izzy wandered down the wide expanse of the mall’s central hallway. She’d dropped off Abby a little bit ago, and checking the time on the phone, figured she had about 90 minutes before she was supposed to meet Jake. Unsure exactly what she was going to do with him, Alex having opened a whole new side of her, she figured she would find the right words to say when she saw him. All she knew for sure was that she was not going back to being a forgotten piece of furniture, no sir. She was going to be noticed, pleasured, pleased, or she was going to find a new boyfriend. As she mulled that over, she was coming more and more to the realization that she was probably going to break up with Jake. He only thought about himself, and his dick. The amount of pleasure and enjoyment Izzy had experienced in the last week far outweighed any minor, accidental pleasure she had gotten with her selfish misogynistic boyfriend.

Turning into her favorite goth inspired store, she surreptitiously adjusted the hem of the almost too short black dress she had put on She usually wore much less girly clothes, though definitely sexy ones, but Alex had suggested this dress before she had left, and she found herself dashing upstairs, leaving Abby waiting, to put it on. Picking her way through some intriguing, daring outfits, Izzy was oblivious to the notice she was getting from a couple of the staff.

“Can I help you?” asked a young man of dark complexion.

Startled Izzy whirled around to face the young man who appeared to be about two years older than herself. The guy was about the same height as Alex though wider in the shoulders. He was wearing a tight shirt that showed some nice biceps, and pecs. He had sharp and intense brown eyes, and close cropped oiled curly hair that was shaved along the sides giving him a definite, and hot, look of a bad boy even if he was sporting his work uniform.

Thinking quickly, Izzy gave the young man a flirtatious grin since she was in the mood to flirt. The clothing that Alex had instructed her to don had left her feeling exposed but so deliciously naughty that it was hard not to be in a playful mood.

“Could you get something down for me?” Izzy asked. She hadn’t really actually needed anything, but given her mood, and the realization that Jake was going to be given his pink slip soon, made her a bit bolder. However, she actually didn’t have anything that she wanted, really, so Izzy had to cast about quickly looking for any article of clothing that she could use. Spotting a red halter top on display up above she pointed at it, “I’d like to try that one?”

Pointing at a red corset, slash, halter top, that was actually pretty hot, Izzy mentally self congratulated herself, Izzy turned to look back at the salesman, “Please?” she asked, “It’s out of my reach, and I don’t have my heels on. I’m too short.”

The young man, Paul by his name tag, chuckled, “No problem, just stand perfectly still so I don’t jostle anything” Paul stepped forward and reached for the top which brought him close enough to brush up against Izzy who didn’t move out of the way. “Good girl, that was perfect” he told her, something about her demeanor had given him a subtle hint, and he was trying to determine if his perception was as good as he thought it was


Following Kaylie upstairs, Abby had so much to tell her, she was unable to contain her excitement. “You won’t believe what I have to tell you Kaylie, you just won’t fucking believe it!” Kaylie turned, looking at Abby, her fuller figure filling her cotton top far more than Abby’s ever could. “Shhhh! My dad might hear? Geeeesh!” she said, blushing at her friend’s naughty language.

“Sorry, but ... well, shit” Abby said softer, forgetting again the societal expectations for young women and their language. “Wait, I gotta pee.” she said, pulling Kaylie in to the bathroom and moving to the toilet as Kaylie shut the door. Unsnapping her tight denim shorts, Abby worked the compact garment over her hips, letting it slide down to her feet as she turned to sit.

“Um...” Kaylie said uncertain. They’d used the bathroom together all the time, at the mall, or school or stuff. But at home, with no stalls, it was more than a bit unusual, though given all that they had done the last time Abby was over, Kaylie figured it was just her friend’s casual way. As Abby stripped down her shorts, Kaylie could not help but notice the lack of underwear, though she did not say anything about it.

Kicking her shorts free from one leg, Abby sat half naked on the toilet and continued talking. “Well, you told me before that if anything new happened at my house, you wanted to know. That’s still the truth, right? Cuz ... omygawd...” As she started to pee, Abby kept on talking, her legs together and her body leaned forward, not really showing anything, but not really hiding what she was doing either.

Turning on the water in the sink, mostly to make some noise as Abby did her business, Kaylie pretended to wash her hands for a moment, answering Abby quickly enough. “You better!” she said, turning and grabbing a small hand towel, letting the water continue to dribble into the sink for a moment.

“Ok, but you still gotta promise, I could get into trouble telling you some of this” Abby said, finishing up and deftly lifting up to wipe before flushing the toilet. Standing up, not bothering to pull up her shorts, Abby waited for Kaylie to notice.

“Oh! You don’t have any hair down there?” Kaylie said, turning from the sink when she heard the commode flush. Her eyes had been drawn to Abby’s waist, her mind a tad startled that her friend had not immediately gotten dressed again.

“Yes, and that’s the least of what I have to tell you. I told you last time I told everyone that I was a nudist now? Well, I don’t think I’ve worn any clothes since your mother dropped me off! Well, one morning, for a bit, when we had the guys installing our new hot tub.”

“New hot tub! Holy shit! That’s pretty cool!” Kaylie said, still tracking her eyes over her friend’s body, remembering just how much fun they had had last time Abby was over.

“Yeah, in fact...” Abby said, a devilish gleam coming into her eye. “It is just your dad at home, right?” she asked, reaching down and lifting her shirt up and over her head. Continuing to strip completely, Abby kicked her shorts free from her foot, and lifted her white cotton sports bra up and over her head, tossing everything into a pile on the floor. Turning to the sink, completely naked, a wicked smile on her face, she said “Much better! I almost can’t stand clothes anymore!”

Kaylie, feeling that familiar change inside of her young body as Abby stripped right in front of her, was flabbergasted into silence for a moment. “Abby!” she said, her voice just above a whisper, as if her father could hear her and somehow know that Abby was naked in the bathroom.


After being confronted by her boss, and all her secrets exposed, the rest of the morning had passed with Riki’s mind in a fog of worry and excitement. Sitting at her desk, sans undergarments, had kept her on edge, even as the intensity of her arousal faded as the morning progressed. Constantly reminded of her nearly naked state every time she moved, dragging her shirt across her bare nipples, Riki felt like she was continually blushing, even if for no other reason than she assumed everyone could tell.

After John had sauntered out of Janet’s office he had looked like a rooster in a hen house, though his expression was a bit shocked. Surprisingly enough, he hadn’t made a beeline to Riki’s desk, instead he had avoided her. When Riki had gone into the kitchen, John had left. When Riki had gone to make copies of an agreement, John who was at the copier had left. It was odd and certainly wasn’t John-like behavior considering the man had routinely made excuses to be in Riki’s vicinity usually.

At about one thirty in the afternoon an instant message popped up on Riki’s screen, “Go to the kitchen, make coffee. All the ingredients are on the top shelf. I expect you to reach up to get them. John will be in there as well. He is to watch you, and make sure you don’t fall ... and only just watch. Make me a cup of coffee and bring it to my office.”

Riki swallowed nervously. Her skirt was short and she wasn’t wearing any underwear still. All the supplies for the coffee were just out of her reach, and that was even with a stool. Normally she would have asked one of the guys in the office, or Janet since she was tall, to get things for her, but this was obviously out of the question. It didn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that when she was reaching for things John would have a plain view her ass, and that sent a nervous thrill through her which was exactly the opposite reaction she should be having.

Getting up, she started towards the kitchen, glancing over at Janet’s office which had a clear view of the kitchenette they all used. Janet was watching her, one hand supporting her chin, and looking thoughtful except for the clear sense of a predator that Riki could feel all the way to the kitchen.

John, Riki noticed, was getting up from his office to, and also glancing at Janet in her office window, but his attention quickly found Riki, and looked eager ... maybe a bit too eager. Following Riki into the kitchen, Riki could feel John’s eyes on her ass and it made her both a bit damp (as she recalled their brief time together) as well self-conscious. She wanted to reach behind her and make sure her skirt was pulled as low as it could go. At the moment Riki knew that her ass was covered, but the gentle kisses of breeze on her moist excited mound made it feel like her pussy was just out there for anyone to see.

As Riki entered the kitchenette with John behind her, she found herself arguing with herself ... and losing. The argument was again a bit one sided with her hormones in the driver’s seat it seemed. Riki knew she should perhaps walk right out, but ... she didn’t want to. She also knew this was in fact sexual harassment ... or was it? God, she was so confused, but she was so excited as well. Already she could feel her excitement coating her thighs, and as Riki got the step stool out she felt a droplet run down the inside of her thigh. “God, I’m hopeless, I getting wet just over the idea of teasing John with my bare pussy, which, he will be able to see completely, but can’t touch.”, she thought. That idea sent a thrill up her spine and straight to her core.

In a way she, Riki, was in control. Janet was playing with him too and he had orders not to touch her, just watch. So if she teased him, maybe like this?; Riki took her time setting up the stool and swayed her hips just a bit more than needed, As she walked upward her she took her time like a diva mounting the stairs to a stage ever so deliciously aware that with each step she changed the angle and John had a direct view, as he took up position behind her leaning against the counter, watching her. Just before the last step, and she raised the curtain so to speak, Riki glanced over her shoulder. He was staring at her ass, but in the pause he looked up at her with curiosity, and a slight grin. Riki returned the grin but coyly, just as she reached up, exposing the lower part of her ass for John or anyone else to see.

She could feel her skirt rise up to the bottom of her cheeks, and the telltale intake of breath from behind her was proof positive that John could see ‘everything’. Reaching higher, she could not quite reach, and she knew she’d have to use the top step if she was going to reach the supplies. Reaching down to her skirt, pulling it up a bit so that she could step just a bit wider, and higher, Riki felt the cool air hit almost the complete curve of her ass, and she prayed that no one would come in and see her flashing her coworker like a common slut.

Holding herself in position for a long while, enjoying the power she had for a moment, even transferred power such as it was from her boss, before stepping down and beginning to make Janet a cup of coffee. She could feel John watching her, and as she turned to leave, she ran her eyes down to his waist, cocking an eyebrow at his obvious interest.

Stepping into the open door of Janet’s office, Riki led forward with the full cup of coffee, her flushed face and hard nipples proving the effects of her boss’s request. Request was not really the right word for it, more like an order, but Riki was trying to think of things in a more positive light.

“Your coffee ma’am,” Riki said as she entered the room crossing over until she could put the mug down on Janet’s desk. Unsure just how Janet was going to alter their relationship, she erred on the side of being a bit overly obsequious. It was hard not to notice the distinct bounce she felt each time she took a step, her breasts bouncing free without the support of her bra.

“DId you enjoy that?” Janet asked as Riki set the cup down.

Riki blushed, unwilling to lie to Janet, not after what had happened this morning. Nodding, she did not give voice to what she had felt, but she did not deny that she had enjoyed it. No longer quite as shockingly aroused as she had been this morning, Riki could still feel her body far more alive, and her mind far more daring, than she had felt since she was very young. It was as if her heady days of exploration and curiosity had come rushing back into her life, ever since Alex had started pushing her buttons, and making her live again for the first time since her husband died.

“Good, then show me, come around to the side of my desk and lift up your skirt. Show me your wet slutty pussy”. Janet’s order, just as shocking as when she had made Riki strip, felt so dangerous and naughty during the work day.

“Be quick, no one will catch you if you do not dilly dally, show me your wet cunt, and make it quick!”

Her sex flooding with renewed wetness from Janet’s commanding tone, and her crazy order, Riki glanced around, dragging her gaze back out through the door, and moved over to the side of Janet’s desk quickly. Keeping her back to the open door, she quickly lifted up her skirt, exposing her underwear free pubic area.

Nodding in satisfaction, Janet solidified her hold over her employee, and noted just how aroused Riki was. Deciding that this was going to be quite entertaining and fun, she smiled as Riki dropped her skirt, her face flushed as she stood waiting to be released.

“Very good, you can be good when properly motivated, I see. Now, try to not stain the chair as you finish up, I want you to be the last to leave today - I think only Cheryl and Bill are left though ... so it should not be long. Well, John’s still here, but he does not count, I have plans for him as well.”


Paul smelled good, Izzy decided, he obviously had dressed up for her, “dressed up for work” she mentally corrected herself, and Izzy could feel the power in his arm as the muscles moved impressively. HIs words rang in her mind, matching those that Alex had said as she left the house, making her tingle all up and down her spine, making her eager to be a good girl.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.