The Lost Notebook of Doctor E - Cover

The Lost Notebook of Doctor E

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 23: Breakfast of champions

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23: Breakfast of champions - Alex's blended family got along as well as could be expected, though after his father passed things were never quite the same. Still, he loved his sisters and step-mother, though as he got older, he wished they gave him a little more respect. He was not a child anymore. Neither were the experiments that he was doing, based on that old notebook he found, suitable for children.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Morning came a lot quicker than she thought it would. Riki really had been thankful when she used her own private shower, and she didn’t have to face her kids again that night. She had washed up alone, and fell into bed exhausted mentally and physically though she couldn’t deny that she was also sexually very satisfied.

Riki woke up to her alarm well rested. She had slept deeply that night despite the fact that she had erotic dreams all night long as if her body was telling her she still hadn’t gotten enough. Her dreams had ranged all the way from having Alex slip into her bed, to John bending over her own desk at work in front of clients as she worked.

Bewildered, she had gotten up, gotten ready quickly, eager to be out the door before any of the kids had gotten up. Riki just wasn’t ready to face them. She was embarrassed at the way she had acted, she was embarrassed about the way she had taken advantage of Alex, and worst of all she couldn’t deny that even now, she was mildly aroused by what had happened the prior evening. “God, what has gotten into me?” she thought as she made her morning coffee and treated herself to a healthy amount of the cream in the fridge.

By the time Riki finished her first coffee she had started to feel a bit better, and she started to think about work. She got her road coffee together, put in another dose of the cream, because it tasted SO good.

On the way Riki really forced herself to think about the dinner, and what had happened. Maybe she really had been neglecting herself? Maybe because she had just focused on family, and work she really had allowed her body to go unsatisfied, and maybe that’s what had happened. Riki, in her opinion, after more thought, had not taken care of her physical needs, and as a result she had a mental blowout so bad she had seduced Alex and allowed him to fuck her with that gorgeous prick of his.

“He really does have a great cock like his father did, but oh my god, even I have to confess, I don’t think Donald ever fucked me that good! Riki thought, and admitted to herself. Alex somehow, was actually a better lay than his father, though she did feel a little guilty for thinking it. What Riki couldn’t deny is that even just thinking about him, Alex was making her wet, but that couldn’t be allowed to happen again. Pulling into work Riki thought to herself that when she got home, she would sit Alex down, and have a talk with him. Nudism might be one thing, but intercourse was another, and, she admitted to herself, if she let him go around naked she wouldn’t have to do without him completely, would she?


Slipping out of bed quietly as he could, so he didn’t wake his sister Izzy, Alex got dressed.

It had been a really, really, really good night. He had fucked Riki, then to finish it off fucked Izzy before he and Izzy had gone to sleep, marking the end of a day that was undoubtedly as good as a sexual benchmark for him of some type.

When they had gotten up to his room, and slipped into bed, Izzy had felt way too good to not tap before bed. The moment she had slipped under the sheets, and he had felt her nice little ass press up against him it was all over. While he had never thought of himself as some sort of stud, he had cum twice that night in epic fashion. Which astonished him, and made him wonder if the old saying about guys hitting their sexual stride just after eighteen might not be true. He wasn’t sure, but what he did know is he just felt like he was craving sex constantly. Hell, even as he wandered down to the kitchen, buck ass naked of course, his cock was hard and bobbing with every step, and this was despite having awesome sex twice yesterday. What was up with that?

Coming to the bottom of the stairs Alex heard Abby and Gwen. Both were in the kitchen, and given the gentle clink of silverware and bowls it sounded perhaps like they might be eating their breakfast.

Alex didn’t hesitate and walked into the kitchen naked as could be, sporting a large hard on that couldn’t possibly be missed.


Watching Gwen walk into the kitchen and make a breve, Abby twitched inside as she remembered how intense the previous evening had been, and how strangely obedient Gwen had been. She had been oddly quiet when they went to bed, as if the outrageous exposition in the kitchen had sucked all the energy out of her. Abby had felt quite replete, herself, but rather than feeling all quiet and reserved, she smiled, contentedly, more like the cat that ate the canary than someone who was regretting her actions.

Abby poured milk over a second bowl of cereal. For some reason she felt totally famished this morning. And rather than make some eggs or something, she was craving the sweet combination of milk and her flakes. Watching Gwen sit down with her milk white coffee concoction, she smiled to herself, amused that her sister had felt the need to get dressed this morning. “Shy again Gwen? You were not so shy last night!” she teased the blonde girl.

“We aren’t all little naked nymph’s you know, besides, it’s a little chilly!” Gwen lied, not cold at all. In fact, she was getting quite warm all over again, even though it was still early, and her brain was a bit foggy. Her rich coffee was doing a lot to wake herself up though, and as she watched her little sister dig into a second bowl of cereal, she shook her head. “Where do you put it all? I can hardly eat this early?”

Smacking her lips, feeling her body becoming more and more alive, Abby shrugged, “I dunno, just hungry today!”.

Looking up, seeing Alex walk into the kitchen, behind Gwen’s back, Abby paused, her spoon on its way to her mouth. He was naked again. And hard. Finishing her bite, she felt a flush rush through her as she remembered touching him last night. Wondering, hoping, she watched him come in, note Gwen’s clothed back, and walked towards the two of them at the table.

“Good Morning,” Alex said cheerfully as he walked over to the fridge opened it up, and got a cold can of Coke out. Turning he faced both of the girls unabashedly pointing his hard on in their direction, pop the top of the can, and drank deeply, which finished in a satisfied, “Ahhhh,”

Then a quiet moment passed as Alex looked at Gwen and Abby, especially Abby looked at him, or at least his hard cock, “You know,” Alex drawled his mouth splitting into a bit of a sly grin, “If you took a picture it would last longer.” Which of course made Gwen blush furiously, but the comment was enough to make Abby snap out of her cock gazing.

“And what if I wanted to do more than look, huh?” Abby shot back with her own sarcastic smirk, which made Gwen gasp.

Alex liked the idea and put his coke aside. Previously he had thought of Abby as off limits, even going to the extent that he wasn’t even “thinking” of his little sister that way, but the last few days had done much to shatter that idea. Already he had seen Abby in her most hedonistic moments from flaunting her young body, to forcing Gwen to eat her wet little pussy out. Since then Alex had revised the way he thought of Abby and recategorized her into fair game. Hell, Abby was even willing, he imagined, so it was time to test that theory.

Already he knew that both Abby and Gwen had been into the formula, so now was as good a moment as any to push his influence. Coming up behind Abby, he deliberately slid his arms around her letting his hard cock press up against her small bare back, as his fingers went to her lap pressing her thighs apart till he could reach her almost bald little cunt. “You’re wet,” Alex stated into her ear as he copped a feel, of her slick little slit, “Have you been thinking about your big brother?” he teased her before taking his finger back.

Putting his hand on Abby’s shoulder he turned her around till she faced him, and his cock brushed her front. Then he pushed against her shoulders, and ordered her, “Down, on your knees Abs. Take my cock, and put it in your mouth, now.”

Alex watched as the little nymphet smirked up at him wryly, her eager willingness not overcoming her need to play around. Glancing over at Gwen, her eyes wide as she watched his cock bob, he noticed that she had made her coffee with way more cream than he had expected - one of those fancy ways of drinking she had likely picked up from her preppie friends. Thinking carefully, while watching Abby’s slide her chair back as she licked her lips in anticipation, he calculated the effects of what looked like ½ cup of ½ and ½ versus the tablespoon or two he had expected when he had dosed both the milk and the cream. Izzy’s latte’s and Abby’s cereal usually got them ½ cup to 1 cup of milk, so his dosage in the milk was much lower than in the cream, where he had increased the potency three-fold. Gwen was going to get the equivalent of 4 or 5 doses, if he did not stop her somehow. Or did he want to stop her. Well aware of what double doses did to them, his mother’s reactions yesterday a prime example, his scientific mind began to wonder about the exact ramifications of the formula. There seemed to be a slow build up or residual effect as well, as even w/o a morning dose in their bodies, Abby was a complete nudist now, and not a shy one at that, and Izzy seemed very very suggestible. Gwen’s earlier complete non acceptance of anything sexual was obviously replaced with at least tolerance - though some of that was likely due to the strong dose she was getting right now.

Abby slowly stroked her sex one more time as she got out of her chair. She was still tingling from Alex’s brief touch, and her body was on fire in such a delightful way as she positioned herself before his naked legs, and reached up to hold his hard shaft in her hand. Pulling it down slightly, she felt the blood coursing through it as the tip reached her lips. Licking the thick head experimentally, teasingly, she opened her mouth, looking up at him as she did so, and slipped her lips over the end of his cock.

Gwen took another sip of her milky drink, and watched, squirming, as her little sister seemed to eagerly suck on her brother’s very hard prick. Last night was obviously not an aberration, she thought, as she slipped a hand down to press against the front of her shorts, unaware for a moment that she was doing so. Catching Alex’s smirk at her, and his nod at her hand, she blushed, but did not stop moving her hand against her body. She felt very aroused, just from watching her sister, and she knew that she wanted to be seen again. Turning in her chair, she sat very unladylike, her legs parted widely, her hand pressed down against the front of her shorts as she watched the naked cock slide into her sister’s mouth. “Oh jeeez” she moaned, her body’s heat continuing to rise, faster and faster than ever before. She wanted ... something ... something she was not sure she could say out loud. Moving her hand up, she unsnapped her shorts, and easily slid her hand under the waistband, down inside, and cupped her mound inside of the tight shorts. Bound by the fabric, and her own need, she pressed against her fingers, drenching them as she squirmed lewdly in her chair.


Izzy wandered down to the bathroom, and started the shower. Grabbing a brush and beginning to work it through her long black hair, she was oblivious to the fact that she had walked down the hall and now stood in the bathroom, completely nude. It was if the thought of getting dressed never crossed her mind. Looking at herself in the mirror, her long lean frame topped by her jet black hair, she glanced at her other spot of color, the black curls between her legs, and considered giving Alex a surprise. She knew that guys sometimes liked it smooth.

Fifteen minutes later, completely shorn and feeling oddly unashamed and uninhibited, even though she was not intensely turned on like she had been last night, Izzy made her way to the kitchen, glancing at her two sisters as they played with Alex. Moving to the espresso machine, she dialed up a double shot for her latte, and turned to watch them very casually - as if it was not surprising or odd to see her little sister sucking on the cock that had fucked Izzy so well the night before.


Having convinced herself to at least letting Alex’s nudity continue unchecked, Riki’s mind kept replaying the scene at the table, the way Alex had just taken her, hard, and left her gasping, splayed across the table, all of her children watching. She had been embarrassed this morning, thinking how out of control she had gotten, but the longer she thought about, the more she started remembering just how good it had felt. “Get a grip, you are on your way to work woman!” she told herself, catching her hand sliding against her inner thigh, teasing herself. Taking another long drink to calm herself, she pulled into the parking lot of the office, and shut off the engine. Closing her eyes for a moment, calming, she heard the pounding of a jackhammer break into her reverie. Spotting a couple of workers digging up the concrete at the building just next to theirs, she watched, idly, her eyes filled with the image of one of the worker’s thick arms, muscles bulging as he worked the heavy machine. His partner was no slouch in the size department either, both of them easily 6 foot tall. She caught herself imagining what it would be like to be jackhammered by one of them, and she blushed, wondering if she was just going to be thinking about sex all day. The sound paused for a moment, and she saw the operator lean the hammer against his belt as he pulled off his shirt, the muscles of his back rippling as he moved. Looking around, not seeing anyone close, Riki leaned back and watched them some more, her mind playing with the idea.


“Hey, do you mind if I watch?” she asked as she stood near the two workers, leaning up against the side of the building. The air was misty and the dust from the concrete seemed to hang in the air, suspended. As the two men shrugged, she heard one of them say “You can do whatever you want, fine looking thing like you!”. She felt the trembling of the hammer reverberating through the ground, making the wall behind her vibrate slightly. She felt the vibrations moving through her body, and as she toyed with the coarse men, she felt her body awaken with forbidden desire.

“It’s just so ... hard and pounding” she gasped, feeling her body react to the vibrations. She was breathing heavier now, her chest rising, her breasts pressing against her blouse. She was so glad she had not worn any underwear today, the sensations of her shirt against her nipples were sending such delicious waves down to her already wet center.

“Hard, huh? Well, we can show you pounding, that’s for sure” the guy that was not working the jackhammer said. He walked around and pulled Riki away from the wall, leaning up against it himself. Holding each of her hands behind her back, he pulled her back against him, her blouse straining against her unbound breasts. “Bring that hammer over here ... Dan” he told his friend. As the shirtless Dan lifted up and set the vibrating (though not hammering) Jackhammer directly between Riki’s parted legs, he smirked at the aroused woman. “I think she likes to be hammered, don’t you slut?”

Jerry clasped both of her hands easily in one of his meaty paws and used his free hand to rise the side of her skirt up, exposing more and more of her thighs, and eventually one side of her ass. Dan left the machine running, sending those vibrations out, and reached over and unbuttoned the woman’s blouse, smiling when he exposed her bouncing breasts. “She’s a horny one all right, no bra, and no panties it looks like ... she must really need this...”

Glancing past the sweat covered shoulders of Dan, Riki imagined she could see Alex leaning against the hood of her car, watching her give in to her base urges. It only made her hotter, and she could feel her fingers parting her damp lips as she rode the images in her mind.


Abby slid her lips over the rimmed head of her brother’s cock, flushing as she tasted a boy’s penis for the second time in as many days, the second time in her life. She could not wait until she got Kaylie alone again, and teased her with all that had happened, and changed, around her house. She imagined the round blonde writhing in envy as Abby told her in explicit detail what it was like to suck on a penis, to suck a cock, to give a boy a blow job. She got drenched just thinking about it, and she could feel her juices coating her finger as she touched herself as she knelt in front of her brother. Flushed with arousal, she gave herself over to the naughty game, and her naughty imagination, letting his shaft push farther into her mouth, stretching her lips slightly, and forcing the head along the top of her tongue. She wondered just how eager Kaylie was going to be ... she hoped that they would continue their games ... even more now that she’d had some fun with Gwen, Abby knew she wanted something even more from her young blonde friend. Maybe she could get Alex to drop her off after she had breakfast. Giggling mentally, she smiled around his cock as she thought about her breakfast of cereal. And sausage!

Flushed red, Gwen separated her pussy lips and dabbled her fingers in her wet hole as she watched Abby take more and more of Alex’s cock in her mouth God, who’s the bigger slut? Abby for getting on her knees and sucking her brother off, or me for watching and having Alex watch me get hot over it? I can’t stop myself ... I’m a slut too! Gwen thought. It was so hot, and she was being so bad, and she was so embarrassed that she couldn’t stop herself and the was all so ... so ... so ... hot! Closing her eyes, because she couldn’t stand confronting the fact that Alex was watching her, even though it made her molten wet, Gwen fingered herself. She didn’t need to see Abby, the image was burned into her eyes, her little sister giving head, her lips stretched over Alex’s shaft. Gwen just could not help getting off on Alex watching her give in like that, while having her sister service him at the same time...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.