The Lost Notebook of Doctor E - Cover

The Lost Notebook of Doctor E

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 22: Riki is taken in full view.

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 22: Riki is taken in full view. - Alex's blended family got along as well as could be expected, though after his father passed things were never quite the same. Still, he loved his sisters and step-mother, though as he got older, he wished they gave him a little more respect. He was not a child anymore. Neither were the experiments that he was doing, based on that old notebook he found, suitable for children.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Inviting Riki in, Alex took her by her mane of blonde hair using it to guide her wanting mouth, onto his hard cock while his sisters looked on. Izzy was frigging herself like mad as she watched. Abby was rolling her hips against Gwen’s mouth but she was glued to the erotic sight and even Gwen who was eating her younger sister out, was taking breaks to peer over at her very cock hungry mother.

Riki, in turn, was giving quite a show as she devoured Alex’s dick like she was in heat. A dam had broken within her and there seemed to be no holding her back, propriety had been given the proverbial boot in the ass out the door. Within moments she had Alex almost all the way down her throat, and was driving her lips back down as soon as she’d pull up. Her nostrils were filled with Alex’s scent. In her chair she had wedged her hand under her crotch and even with the jeans still on she was rutting against her hand, hips bucking in her sexual frenzy.

“Oh fuck Mom, that’s it, take it deep again, show me how much you want it,” Alex groaned as Riki flicked the end of his cock with her tongue.

With a look up at him that was nothing short of sexual addiction, she dove back down on his dick, eyes peering up at him as Riki sought out his approval. She stayed down on his shaft, making little grunting noises as she hit spots in her own pelvic rutting, and each little grunt or groan made him tighten his hold on the back of her head holding Riki down.

The moment he let up Riki was up off it, taking a deep breath. She held his cock like it was solely hers, “Alex, honey,” she gasped out before licking the length of his cock with the large flat of her tongue, “you taste so good, oh this cock is so good.” Then she was back down on his dick, sucking for all she was worth, like a high schooler in the backseat of her boyfriend’s car.

Gone was the self conscious behavior, she didn’t care that her daughters were watching her, that her behavior was scandalous, taboo, or that she just looked like a bitch in heat. Riki had been pushed over the edge, and her world had become for the moment so small. All she wanted, all she needed was Alex’s dick.

“Oh fuck Mom, god, suck it, suck my dick, just keep sucking it,” Alex continued to groan.

Abby hissed as Gwen went down on her again. “Suck that dick Mom,” Abby thought to herself, riding her delicious pleasure wave. Done with Gwen taking little breaks to spy on her mother, Abby followed her brother’s example and trapped Gwen between her thighs, lacing her small hand in her long blond hair. “Uh-uh, stop peeking, get back to work slut,” Abby scolded Gwen, “Just like mom,” she ordered, “That mouth is made for sucking, so suck me good, suck my pussy, girl.”

Abby could not get over the raw sensual energy she felt from ordering her older sister to her knees, ordering her to put her mouth on her sex like a little horny bitch. It was heady stuff. Kaylie was intense, and she had every intention of making her round bodied friend do exactly what Gwen was doing, but having her sister, uptight, proper, good girl Gwen licking her out in full view of Alex and her sisters, well that was just too good to be true. Pulling the blonde’s head against her harder, she rubbed her wetness up and down her sister’s working lips, marking her as her personal face slut. She looked down across the naked back of her sister’s kneeling body, Gwen’s rounded ass cheeks twitching as she moved her face against her spread lips, and pictured her brother sliding up and fucking her ‘oh so innocent sister’ as she continued to eat her little sister out. Her imagination running away from her, she could feel her juices flooding her cunt, and her sister’s lips smacking as she eagerly cleaned up the flow.

Watching her mother suck on Alex like she was a worker in a porn shop made Izzy’s mind dart off in new and nastier directions. Maybe her mother really was this much of a freak all this time, maybe she married their father to try and make an honest woman out of herself, but Alex simply proved that she was a cock slut all along. Groaning, the dichotomy of her proper stepmother in the past and the slut cock sucking mother of the present blowing Izzy’s mind as she continued to play with herself, feverishly taunting anyone in sight with her spread legs and busy fingers. Her own actions were so far past anything she had done in the past, that she had no real recognition that she was acting just as slutty as her stepmother ... she just knew she had to get off, and the look of lust on her mother’s eyes helped fuel that need within her to get off.

Riki could not stop her movements, the need to get that cock inside of her overriding her reluctance to be seen doing so. Over and over she worked her lips, her head bobbing, her tongue swirling, as she made love to Alex’s wonderful, masterful, delicious cock.

The roaring in Gwen’s ears seemed to deafen everyone’s voice, although Abby’s instructions to suck her pussy came through, though a bit muffled. Her mind was a torrent of conflicting, chaotic, catastrophic thoughts. Raw emotions, fueled by the raging tempest in her mind, flooded her body with alternating waves of desire, shame, sensual need, heated embarrassment, and most of all obedient servitude. Gwen could feel her bare ass exposed and pointed outward at her mother of all people, her tits hanging down, open to anyone’s view, her mouth covered by the damp sex of her sister, all signs that she had descended (or climbed?) to a new low, a new place of raw sexual need and desire.


Things were so totally out of control, and Alex was loving it. His attention was making its way around the room starting with his older sister Izzy, who’s hand was moving at lightning speed, then back to Abby and Gwen. He noticed Abby wasn’t exactly being gentle with her sister either, she had a firm grip on Gwen’s face and she was grinding her pussy up and down. Gwen for that matter was lapping up all of the attention, both literally and figuratively. Alex would have been hard pressed to say which girl was enjoying it more. Abby and her new-found control, or Gwen who had snaked a hand up between her thighs to touch herself.

Given the new point of view, Alex figured it was time to get his mother going. His cock was aching and he wanted a release, but he didn’t want to do it into Riki’s mouth, though he did enjoy the site of watching his attractive step mother play out the part of cock whore in a fevered frenzy of greedy sexuality.

Reaching down Alex took Riki by the back of her head, his fingers holding her by the hair, “Bend over the table Mom, I can’t stand it anymore, I need that fucking pussy, again.”

It kind of hurt when Alex grabbed her by the back of her hair and forced her up off chair. He manhandled her, pushing her down over the dinner table, knocking a few things over, and directly into the line of view of Gwen, waving her tail around in the air like a house cat in heat. She couldn’t believe that she was here, she couldn’t understand how she had gotten here, but she was also having a hard time thinking about anything else. All she had in her head was the idea of getting Alex’s cock in her like some empty headed bimbo teenager, and she imagined she didn’t look any different than her daughter who was still lapping at her Abby’s cunt.

Being lifted, forced around, and bent over had been painful, but Riki kind of liked it. She especially liked it to when her stepson undid her jeans from behind and yanked them down, jeans, panties and all to her knees. She was half on the table and half off. Riki looked almost exactly like her daughter, her ass presented, her pussy was damn near on fire and she was dripping. Her deceased husband, Donald, hadn’t ever done anything like this, he had never manhandled her this way, in fact no man had ever treated her like this. All of the guys she had slept with in the past had been nice guys, nice boys, which had been alright, but lately, from John then Alex, she had been treated rough. She had been bent over, pushed up against a wall, and now bent over the table without even a bit of consent from her, and she was finding well ... she liked it. She liked having a man yank her jeans down, she liked the way the Alex was just lining himself up, taking her like a man, loved the way his cock was just sliding it inside of her, and how right it felt to have him fitted to her. In kind she was acting like she liked it to, from the moment Alex’s dick started pushing its way in she was raising her ass in the air and pushing back to get it all in. As he started fucking her she sounded like she was in heat, and all she could manage in her orgasmic haze was grunting like an animal as her stepson started fucking her like two wild beasts over her dining room table, in front of her three daughters, two watching her, one waving her juicy young pussy in her face, her own blood daughter, who was acting just like her, ready for the taking.

“Oh fuck Mom, your pussy is so tight,” Alex groaned, as he started pounding his mother’s pussy in front of his sisters. Riki hadn’t answered him, and it seemed she was so far into this all she could do is grunt with each push, but he knew she was liking it, for each thrust he made Riki was pushing back, trying to get more, trying to get him deeper. Alex was riding her hard, making the table shake, and the silverware left on the table was jingling as he used her, smacking her ass a few times for good measure.

Taking it easy at first Alex enjoyed the sensation of easing it in, and out, fucking Riki felt like fucking a glove. She felt as tight as Izzy did, but with a bit more ass to grab. The thought passed through Alex’s head again that quite possibly his was the first man to actually take her since his father, and for some reason, going there with his stepmother in his father’s footsteps per say, was kind of a turn on. It was like he was sharing something with his dad that was so personal he wasn’t sure how to describe it. It also made him wonder if Riki had been this hot for his father to? Was she always prim and proper, a bit like Gwen? (Cause that’s how he had always seen her) Only to turn into raging slut at night? That was food for thought, perhaps she was always like this, just of course ... not with him ... until now.

Alex was also finding he liked manhandling his step mother, giving her the alpha male treatment, dominating her, possessing her. She might have been his stepmother, but now she was more, and it was different. Fucking her deeply, her laying on the table, he kept on pounding her. “Mom?” he said with a grunt, “See how much better this is. You like it, I can tell you like it. Hell, I can feel you pushing back against me. I can feel the way you are squeezing my cock with your pussy.”

Riki didn’t manage to answer that well, and her answer which was going to be a no, came out more like a long moan of “uhhhuuuuuu,”, she was just too busy getting fucked and she was totally distracted by the raw sex that was taking place in front of her. Her little Gwen’s head was down in the folds of Abby’s pussy and she was eating her little sister out as feverishly as Riki was getting screwed. Each time Alex thrust, and she watched either Gwen and Abby, or Izzy, she was totally overwhelmed by the situation. She wanted to say no, wanted to say this wasn’t right, but the reality was it felt so right. Having Alex pound her was like finding a piece of herself that was missing. She missed sex, missed having a man give it to her, she was just still reeling that the man was her young stepson.

Riki new she also wasn’t the only one either, Gwen was in front of her, totally possessed it seemed. Gwen had to know that she was doing this in front of her own mother, but she didn’t seem to care. She seemed like she was more interested in pleasing Abby, cause each time Abby praised her, encouraged her, or even pointed out what a slut she was acting like, Riki couldn’t help notice, that Gwen’s fingers went crazy and she started masturbating faster, or moaning. “Were they really wrong in being this depraved? Was it really this wrong to find this much pleasure? Did I just have it this backwards?” Riki thought. Riki didn’t know what to think.


Gwen’s submissive shame increased with every moment that passed. Every moment that she knew her mother, her mother of all people, was looking at her bent over body, her exposed pussy, her obedient mouth eagerly licking at her younger sister the more excited Gwen became. It was bad enough that innocent Abby was pressing Gwen’s face against her wetness like a human shaped pillow, but was it really necessary that her mother get a front row seat to just how wet and dripping her daughter’s pussy was becoming. Groaning low and loud, unable to pull away, and not really wanting to even though part of her was tempted to run and hide, Gwen closed her eyes and concentrated on licking the free flowing juices from Abby’s young cunt.


“ This was almost like watching a porn movie!” Izzy thought as she pleasured herself, so turned on by watching her stepmother and stepsister both being used thoroughly, she was dripping on the chair. “And it’s so fucking hot!” Sex with Jake was nothing even comparable. Forget the number of times Alex had satisfied her in the past week, even with the fact that with that one flower Alex had made her feel more loved than Jake ever had managed. Then of course there was the shower with Abby. She was a teenaged girl, and she had been so much more satisfied, so sexed than her teenaged boyfriend had ever managed in a year. However, she was getting tired of watching.

Briefly Izzy considered joining Gwen, but it would have been hard to squeeze in there and she wasn’t even sure if Abby wanted her to. Turning her attention to Riki and Alex though, she realized that there was space there, especially if she crawled between Alex’s legs, then she would be able to get at both of them at the same time.

Pushing up out of the chair Izzy moved behind Alex and got behind her brother, nudging his legs open, and craning her neck up to fit her face so close to his cock and her stepmother’s pussy. Then extending her tongue so she could reach...


No! Riki thought, steeling herself and closing her eyes. Riki started pushing herself mentally to regain control of herself. I’m the mother here, I’m the adult! I have to stop this, it’s wrong. I’m taking advantage of my own children. It might feel good, so good, but I cannot give into this! It was little steps at first. Riki had to close her eyes, she barely had control of herself as it was. All of the sexual satisfaction, the eroticism, and of course Alex pounding her neglected cunt was tempting to just let go. She was acting like a total slut, and god was it good, but she couldn’t let it happen. If she didn’t stand up now, what would happen in the future.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.