The Lost Notebook of Doctor E - Cover

The Lost Notebook of Doctor E

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 19: A Compromising Position

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19: A Compromising Position - Alex's blended family got along as well as could be expected, though after his father passed things were never quite the same. Still, he loved his sisters and step-mother, though as he got older, he wished they gave him a little more respect. He was not a child anymore. Neither were the experiments that he was doing, based on that old notebook he found, suitable for children.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Gwen’s soft contralto rang out. “Fine, I will! Just to shut you up!”. Pushing back her chair, and standing next to the table, Gwen began to unbutton her blouse. As she pulled the two sides apart, already she could feel her nipples swelling to hard little points, and her panties becoming sticky with her free flowing evidence of desire. Flushed now, unable to stop now that the thrill of exposing herself, if only to her sisters, took firm control of her mind, Gwen unhooked her skirt, letting it drop to the floor before she kicked it away. Standing up, pausing for a moment in just her underwear and stockings, she reached behind her back and undid her bra, letting it fall forward off of her chest and into her hands.

The tingles running up and down her spine, spreading to her legs, caused Gwen to shift her feet slightly as she stood upright, letting her bare breasts press forward. The gentle touch of the conditioned air blowing in from the vent in the ceiling increased the sensitivity in her breasts, making her nipples even harder. Standing for a moment, enjoying the rush, the thrill, Gwen looked at Izzy and Abs for a second before reaching for her waist, her thumbs sliding under the waistband of her panties.

“Look at her teasing us. She fucking loves it. How the hell do you know these things when you are so young Abby?” Izzy was watching every move her sister Gwen made, and she could detect the need, the arousal all too easily.

“I dunno, I could just tell some things...” Abby said, smiling impishly at her older step sister. “Come now, don’t stop now, you know you want to show us your wet pussy”. Using a dirty word seemed right to Abby, and the answering flush on her sister’s face confirmed it.

Sliding her panties down, the wash of cool air chilling her damp lips, Gwen bent down, reaching lower until her underwear fell to the floor. Standing back up she stood, trying to act as nonchalantly as Abby was wont to do, but her slight shivering and the rock hard way her nipples were pinging atop her breasts gave mute evidence to her extreme arousal.

Abby got up from her spot at the table, and went to stand next to her naked (except for stockings) sister. Slipping her robe off, she joined her sister in her nude state, and turned them both to face Izzy. “As you can see, this is making her go more than a bit nuts, I mean, look at her nipples!” Abby took her hand and waved it near Gwen’s rock hard pink tips. Truth to be told, pushing Gwen like this was making the younger girl’s body react somewhat as well, though not nearly to the same level. “Do we even need to check?” she teased her sister, running her hand down across her stomach, her hand headed lower and lower.

Gwen stood still, shaking her head. “No, um ... not really, I will ... um”

Izzy was enjoying the byplay between her two younger sisters, and still fueled by her ramped up sex with Alex, she was not exactly thinking rationally. “Yes, you better, we need to be SURE, you know!”

Abby had no hesitation, in fact, she was going to do this no matter what Gwen said. Dipping her hand lower, she ran her fingers over the springy curls of her stepsister’s pussy, and immediately felt her wetness. ‘Oh, my, someone is very very wet. As wet as last night?” she teased, running her fingers lightly over the whole plane of Gwen’s sex.

“Last night?” Izzy asked, suspicious, curious. She could feel her own body waking up, whether from her sister’s game, or her own memories of Alex, she was not sure, but she was feeling more than a bit randy this morning herself. Maybe she was a voyeur as well as whatever she was with Alex. Submissive?

“Stop it, sheesh, you didn’t have to ... nnngggh” Gwen cried, reacting to Abby’s intrusion, before enjoying the abrupt touch.

“Oh, ya, last night, we had a nice time in our room ... she kept herself naked and wet all night”. Abby said, her hand rubbing her sister again, remembering her game with Kaylie, and feeling her body respond in kind. They had played with themselves as they sat next to each other, last night, though she had not dared to touch her, like she had touched her friend. Until now.

Holding up her damp fingers as evidence, Abby simply said “Wet”.

Gwen flushed, the added shame of attention being drawn to her arousal, combined with her sister’s surprising touch, left her quite bewildered and a bit discombobulated.

“Sit down and eat then, naked, like you know you want to be. We don’t mind if it makes you horny, feel free to enjoy yourself if you like” Izzy told her step sister, enjoying the way Gwen’s flushed face looked so embarrassed, it was rather cute.


The car ride went surprisingly fast considering what had just happened. Riki was quiet for most of the trip, and even a bit sedate, but she was still yielding and held his hand for most of the trip back. Alex was for the most part a gentleman, beyond what he had done. He held Riki’s hand when they left the mall, and as they walked back to the car he had pulled her to him, his arm around her waist.

As they pulled into the driveway, Alex put the car into park, he had insisted on driving since Riki might be distracted, and had gotten out. Once out of the car, he had let Riki lead the way in content to watch her shapely bottom move in front of him. As the door opened all was pretty quiet in the house, though there was a bit of a flurry of activity from the dining room. When Alex entered the foyer he saw, what he assumed was, Abby’s bare ass disappearing to the second floor. Though odd, given how much of a nudist Abby now was, Alex didn’t give it much thought since his stepmother occupied about ninety percent of his present thoughts.

“Wear the polka dotted one,” Alex told Riki with a sly playful little smirk, “It’s my price, for the bikinis. I figured if I bought them, I get a say in which one I’d like to see tonight, and since we got distracted it wasn’t like I got to see that one, right?”

Passing the kitchen, seeing Abby drying a couple plates that Izzy had just washed, he stopped for a moment, realizing that was not Abby darting up the stairs, bare assed. Filing that bit of information away for later, he headed out back.

He had not really given Riki a chance to reply, and he liked it that way, as he headed toward the hot tub he had no intention of putting on his own bathing suit this time. By the time Riki would get out there he would be already up to his chest in hot bubbling water, sans suit, and naked.


Tying the string of the new suit around her neck, Riki looked at herself in the mirror, shaking her head at herself. Why was she so eager to go along. He was becoming quite demanding, and though she could not get the feel of him out her mind, she did not quite understand this obsession she had with his youthful form. As she headed downstairs, determined to keep her head this time, she popped her head into the girl’s room, saying hello to Gwen, a bit surprised to see her daughter lying on her bed reading. Not surprised to see her reading, but surprised she was naked, with the door open. Gwen said little but a quick hello in reply, keeping her head buried behind the book.

Passing through the kitchen, and heading out back she wondered, briefly, where the others were, perhaps they were in the hot tub. She could have sworn they had been in the kitchen not that long ago. Stepping out back, she spotted Alex already buried in water up to his neck. Padding over silently, she took a deep breath, calming her nerves, and tossed her sandals beneath the nearby chair, adding her towel to his on the seat.


As the door opened Alex sat up and waved to his stepmother, his chest was bare of course but the water hid everything from the bottom of his ribcage down to the erection he was sporting was standing at attention under the water. With a small smile he said, “Come on in, the water is great. I started the tub without you, that way when you got in, it would be hot.”

Watching Riki come across from the house Alex’s eyes followed every move she made, admiring the way she looked, the bounce of her breasts, and the fluid rock of her hips. He didn’t think she was trying to be sexy, but Riki was just one of those women that exuded sexuality. It was one of the things that caught his father’s eye, and it was what Alex had wanted for years, “The suit really does look good on you” he told her. “Get in.”

Stepping carefully up onto the broad wooden steps, Riki held onto the side of the tub carefully as she swung her leg over and into the hot water. Getting her balance, she moved in, and slowly sat down, letting her body get used to the hot water, inch by slow inch. As she slid back into one of the deep corner seats, she felt the jets pulsating against her body, and she felt her muscles begin to relax, and her nervous tension begin to ease.

As Riki eased down into a seat on the side, across from him, Alex realized that if he was going to seduce his stepmother he was going to have to ease her back into it. After all, he had double dosed her that morning, but she had already one orgasm already, so the effect was a little muted, her fires would need to be rekindled.

Reaching down Alex snagged one of Riki’s feet, and started giving her a foot massage. Slowly he dug his thumbs into the sole of her feet, from heel to toe, working methodically inch after inch, before he started working his way slowly upwards, top of Riki’s feet, her calves, slowly upward to the knee.

“Alex, you don’t have to do that,” Riki told him, though he noticed she didn’t pull away either. Then he switched feet, and started again with the other leg.

Looking to her, he told her, “Mom, be quiet, let me take care of you, enjoy it, stop worrying so much about what we should be doing.”

As his hands worked on first one foot and then the other, Riki relaxed further, though her relaxation was offset by the increased sensation in her feet, whose awakened nerves sent signals all the way up her body.

Glancing at him, wondering if he was naked again, her mind going back to the show he put on yesterday, combined with the sensation of his hardness she imagined she could still feel in her hand. Relaxing further, letting his hands work, her body reacting as she knew it would, she wondered if he knew what he was doing. Her feet were like a direct channel to her sex, and she had to work to not just lay her head back and rock under his touch.

As Alex finished reaching the knee on her other leg he shifted seats to the middle one, and started above the knee, his fingers working her thigh muscles, drawing her leg across his lap her bare leg was settled over his hard cock which was standing at attention, “Excuse me while I work here,” he told her making a little fun of himself, “not all of me is able to focus on the work at hand. I find you distracting.” Which was of course, a bit, a mostly bit, true. What he was doing was akin to a guy stretching in a movie theatre to put an arm around his date. This was even probably more akin to the excuse of giving a backrub to the ends of just getting a chance to put his hands on her, and warm his stepmother back up. Of course, as he worked on Riki’s thigh he edged closer and closer to her sex until he was working the inner abductor muscle which led directly to Riki’s crotch. While he didn’t touch her directly, or even make it sexual, he wasn’t bashful about touching at the muscles connections which just happened to brush up against her covered mound.

His fingers worked up and down, and likewise the side of his fingers brushed up and down against Riki’s pussy until he found he had done the entire muscle and then told her, “Alright, give me the other leg,” and started over from her knee, leaving her hanging until he could work his way up her leg again.

Turning a bit, Riki lifted her other leg up onto his lap, her left leg still pressed firmly against his erection. When he had grabbed her leg a little bit ago, and began to rub her upper thigh, her earlier question about his state of dress or undress had been answered. The press of his body against her leg, combined with his firm hands, kept her moving closer and closer towards him, wanting to be closer.

She could feel her pussy beginning to flush with readiness. His hands seemed to be touching her directly, even though she knew he wasn’t. Every touch of his prick against her leg seemed to taunt her, tease her, promise her something. Something bad. Something oh so good. Watching Izzy yesterday had been sweet torture, and she refused to let that happen again. Laying there, pressed against him, her hands holding her upright as her legs were awkwardly held in his lap, she could feel her bottom sliding towards the edge of her seat. “I ... I’m slipping...” she said, her breath catching in her throat.

“Oh?” Alex responded before letting go of her leg, and slipping out of his own seat. He moved towards Riki, sliding along the bench, his eyes fixed on her. He really wanted Riki, but he was taking it easy wanting to ease her into this, but he had no intention of backing down. Too long had he wanted Riki in the most carnal way, and he could taste it. He had told her of his plans, and still she was in the hot tub with him, so he wasn’t the only one who was thinking about this.

Reaching under the water he snagged her legs again tugging her towards him, and the distance put Riki with her butt on the bench but her upper legs now across his thighs, giving him the room to move in next to her, “Better?” he said sitting beside her, Riki facing him with arm draped over the back of the seat for balance.

Wasting no time Alex slide his hand between her legs and moved upwards until he was cupping her pussy, “or is this better?” he asked as he began to rub up and down through the bikini bottom, making no pretense about what he was doing.

The bubbling water hid some of her frantic movements as Riki tried to maintain her balance. As her legs fell and she worked to stay in her seat, it felt like only a moment, and suddenly her stepson was sitting beside her, her legs back on his legs, and his hand was making its way up her thigh.

Gasping, before biting down on her lip to stifle the sound, she felt an explosion of heat enflame her loins as his hand cupped her pussy, the wet bikini the only barrier between them. He had touched her once before, as she drank her morning coffee a couple days ago, and this was just as intense, if not more so. All rational thought seemed to fly from her mind as she pushed back against his hand, the forbidden nature of his touch only adding to her reaction. She could feel his excitement as her leg brushed against his erection, and she wondered, distractedly, if she was the only one that was going to bother with a swimsuit anymore.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.