The Lost Notebook of Doctor E - Cover

The Lost Notebook of Doctor E

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 14: Movie night will never be the same

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14: Movie night will never be the same - Alex's blended family got along as well as could be expected, though after his father passed things were never quite the same. Still, he loved his sisters and step-mother, though as he got older, he wished they gave him a little more respect. He was not a child anymore. Neither were the experiments that he was doing, based on that old notebook he found, suitable for children.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Standing naked in front of the mirror and critically looking over her body, Riki traced her stretch marks with one finger, feeling the altered texture, remembering the cause with a smile. She had never been as happy as when she had been carrying Gwen inside of her, it had been a magical time. With a smile, she critically looked at her trimmed pussy hair and felt confident that she would not be exposing anything if she got herself a bikini, as Alex seemed so insistent upon. Shaking her head as she got dressed, she still could not quite understand how he seemed to be able to just sense her buried wishes. It was a bit intimidating, actually.

Heading down to the kitchen, she stopped and knocked on the girl’s’ door. “Hey, come help me with the drinks, and see if Alex needs any help with the snacks”


Gwen had slowly sat up after reaching her orgasm, one hand resting on her thigh as she watched her little sister finish with her own pleasure. It seemed both odd and normal at the same time to watch someone touch themselves. But she could not deny how intense the feeling had been, nor this odd familiarity she was now feeling, as if they had suddenly become much closer. Gwen had never had any other siblings growing up, and even though they had blended their families a few years before Abby and Izzy’s dad had died, she’d always felt just a little bit apart from the others. That feeling was a bit less right now.

Hearing the knock, and her mother’s voice, she quickly answered “Sure, be right down...” turning back and watching Abby stop what she was doing. “Aren’t you going to, you know ... cum?” she asked, almost embarrassed to ask such a thing, but totally shocked that Abby was stopping.

“Oh ... I’m ok ... I think I’ve had plenty today...” Abby answered, blushing, her hand still moving lightly against her wet sex as she sat up. “Maybe I will tell you later, but ... I’ll just um, make a pitstop and meet you guys downstairs.”


With everyone working in the kitchen it didn’t take long to put together a meal of finger foods to munch on. There were veggies, chips, drinks, some cheesy bread Alex whipped up, and of course the dip that contained the evenings dosage of formula for the girls. Alex laid it out on the counter to be transported into the living room in large bowls that would last the entire movie. It had felt natural for Alex to take over directing the food preparations, which oddly enough, really did feel natural; previously Riki had done almost all of the cooking and still did the shopping, but Alex was finding that in addition to being the best spot to control how much formula the girls got, he was also enjoying it in a way he never had expected. He enjoyed the praise, enjoyed seeing his family’s satisfied expressions after eating, and it gave him a sense of fulfillment that made him feel good. Sure some of the food was dosed, but not all of it, and he was getting praise for foods that were not laced at all which for him was really good, It was a role he felt he could really get into in the family.

Izzy and Abby had been the last to arrive in the kitchen, and Alex couldn’t help but give Izzy a smoldering look every time he looked at her. He had for the most part been able to act normal, but he had given in one time when she had passed him between the island to take a covert squeeze of her ass which felt as comfortable to him as if they had been flirting like that for years.

As Abby came in he grinned at his little sister, naked as usual now, and asked “So Abs, what are we watching tonight? Have you decided?”

Standing, rocking a bit from side to side as she waited to take another bowl out to the other room, Abby answered cheerfully, “No movie, I want to watch some of that Outlander series, all my friends are talking about it!” Gwen was standing nearby, wiping up a small spill from the bag of chips. She’d left her suit on, but pulled a long sleep shirt over her before she’d left their room. She could still feel her body reacting to her shared masturbatory session, and as she looked at her sister, and could see the redness still infusing her vulva, she wondered how Abby could be so completely blasé about her body, about her sexual urges, immature as they might be compared to an older woman. Glancing around, she could not tell if everyone was aware of their recent activity. Perhaps it was just because Gwen ‘knew’ what they’d been doing that she thought it was obvious.

Izzy could not stop thinking about what Alex had insinuated, well, more than insinuated actually, earlier in the laundry room. She’d retreated to her room, calming herself for a few minutes, before stripping out of her damp panties (as ordered) and deciding to dispense with the brassiere as well. Pulling on her dark purple pajama top, she looked at herself in the mirror. Normally she wore some bottoms, as the top was rather short, but she looked at herself in the mirror for a long time, considering, before deciding that she should put them on ... not quite ready to be as blatant as little Abby. It was still rather sensual to be walking down stairs with nothing on under her thin linen pajamas. The kitchen was a hubbub of activity, and she mostly stayed on the sidelines watching, only grabbing some glasses of ice when Riki motioned her over. Alex’s surreptitious claiming of her nearly naked backside sent a new set of tingles up her spine, and she felt herself flushing and hoping no one noticed. She was so out of character right now. Stealing a chip, and tasting the dip, she smiled in pleasure “Damn, this is good.”

“I know! I know! I already stole a couple bites ... but stop it now till we get the movie going ... well, the show...” Riki said, smiling at her eldest daughter, pleased to see she was partaking in the group activity. So often she had ignored the rest of them, it was nice to have everyone snacking and watching a show together.

“Thank you,” Alex replied magnanimously from where he had moved over to the oven to pull the bread out and set it on a large wooden serving plate. “I love that you love it.” he told them which was of course, true. I also love what it does to, and what you all do on it, Mom Alex tacked onto his comment in his head. He had definite plans for both Riki and Izzy this evening.

He was not interested in the series, not really. From the few episodes he had seen, or passed through on his way through the living room, it was ok. The series was a fantasy, a romantic fantasy, and on a general whole Alex didn’t really care for science fiction. He just knew too much about real science to make it any fun, but he’d live as it is and it wasn’t like he didn’t have a distraction to keep him occupied.

The thought made him glance over at Izzy, and he caught her looking at him, before she quickly looked away, her face flushing red as if he had caught her thinking about something. He liked her pajamas but hadn’t thought to change himself. After all, he might want something more relaxed as well, “Mom,” he asked, “can you see the rest of this stuff out to the living room? I want to change into something more comfortable and I’ll be down in a moment.”

A short time later Alex was coming down the stairs. Everything was laid out on the two small tables in the living room, and he looked for Izzy immediately followed by Riki. Gwen had taken one of the recliners, Izzy was sitting on the floor in front of small table, Abby was on the couch with Riki which left the large recliner open for him. The lights were already dimmed and the moment Abby saw him she had hit play button.

Now dressed in a loose fitting set of gym shorts, Alex took his seat, and settled in, happy with the way things had worked out, the chair was meant for two people really, or someone really large, but he liked the idea that Izzy would have to get up and come to him. Also, he was now in position where he could see Riki clearly, and same for her being able to see him as well.


Abby was glad that her mom had agreed to the show. It was a bit grownup in parts, and sometimes her mother seemed to think she was a total child. As she inhaled some of the chips and dip, she marveled again at how good of a cook Alex was ... and they never knew! Sure, it was just a dip, but taking in all the snacks and stuff, it was a pretty nice bit of finger food she thought. She leaned against her mother’s side after a bit, enjoying the familial closeness. As the show continued, she felt her mind wandering back to this morning over at Kaylie’s house, and the new sense of wonder she had felt ... it had been so intense. Feeling warm, tingly even, she assumed from where her mind was traveling, Abby sat up a little and tried to just think about the show. Hearing Gwen adjust herself in her recliner as she set her small plate of dip down and picked up a drink, she remembered their mutual session an hour or so ago, and once again felt quite ... warm.

Izzy had made herself comfortable on the floor, not exactly sure where Alex was going to sit, and she wanted to be closer to the snacks, she was a bit ravenous this evening. Trying to eat something besides the delicious dip, she forced herself to sample everything, though she kept coming back to the dip, using it for the veggies as well as some chips.

When Alex had come back down, and sat in the other recliner, she had looked at him, as if seeking some sign. Was she supposed to sit with him? Or just lean against his chair? She looked over at her mother and Abby sitting on the couch, Abby’s head leant against her mother’s shoulder, looking quite comfortable. As she moved her leg from underneath her and sat down directly on the floor, she thought about joining Alex in his chair, it would be more comfortable than the floor ... maybe once she was done snacking constantly she thought as she reached for another couple sticks of celery. Leaning back against the chair, she leaned her shoulder into Alex’s leg while she dipped her celery into her small blob of dip, repeating the process with every bite.

Alex was distracted by food, since he really did need to eat, but also by Izzy since he was still horny as all hell. Sure, he had been teasing Izzy downstairs and for the briefest of moments he had felt Izzy surround him in all of her carnal glory, but that wasn’t getting off. In truth, he wondered if he had the discipline to make it through the next few hours and be sort of restrained.

Sort of, was the key. This was again going to be a large leap of confidence in the effect of the formula. Izzy wasn’t the problem, he thought he had a pretty good idea where her head was at, and that was between her sexy set of legs, and who would have known that with some biochemistry and prompting his sister would be begging him to take her; no tonight was going to push Riki once again, and this time it was going to be a strong nudge.

Already he had groped Riki, talked dirty to her, pinned her to counter, confess her new found fascination with her step son’s cock, now he was going to see how she got off as he did something with Izzy right in front of her.

His plan was two fold, first he had to prime both Izzy, who he already knew was crawling the walls and not wearing panties as ordered, the little slut (which made him smile). So Izzy he could count on being compliant to her brother’s wishes. The second was to test Ricki’s boundaries by playing with Izzy in front of her. Something not so obvious that Gwen or Abby might notice, but if Izzy sat next to him in the recliner he could put a light blanket over them and only offer Riki a view.

Would Riki protest, would she watch horrified? Or would it get even better and get her turned on, and push the boundaries from watching her youngest daughter masturbate in front of them to watching her children masturbate with each other? Alex was counting on Riki not wanting to make waves when she first noticed, and keep Gwen and Abby ignorant till Riki’s own desires acted against her. As he figured with the dip dose of formula in her, at the very least she wasn’t going to jump up and denounce them.

Nudging Izzy lightly with his leg, he smiled down at her and told her, “When you’re done snacking, why don’t you come sit with me and cuddle instead of sitting on the floor. It’s a lot more comfortable.”

“K” she said, picking up the other celery stick and speeding up her snacking. She had figured he’d want her up there, and once he suggested it, she was more than a little eager to have some more ‘contact’.

As one of the most romantic and frankly steamy love scenes came on the screen, Abby watched, enthralled. The raw emotion on the character’s faces was so overpowering, and the scene was shot with such sensitivity, she felt she was witnessing two people really in love. Her hand drifted between her legs and began to lightly circle her clit as she watched, her legs mostly together, just parted far enough to get her hand between her thighs. She turned a bit away from her mother, not so much in shyness or shame, but to get a tad more comfortable as she watched, glued to the sexy scene.

Gwen saw her sister’s movements, and as she too watched the intense scene on the television, she wished she was as brave and comfortable as her sister, if only so that she could have the enjoyment her sister obviously had. Still, she looked around the room, and noticed no one even looking in her direction, so she adjusted her seat slightly, and tucked a leg up underneath her, her heel coming to rest directly between her legs. Pulling her sleep shirt down carefully, Gwen blushed as she felt a dampness against her heel.

Izzy’s view point, on the floor, was a bit better than anyone else’s, and as little Abby slowly circled her clit, she felt an answering tingle inside of her own linen sleepwear. Adjusting her seat a couple of times, she finally decided she’d had enough (enough snacks, or enough watching, it did not matter). Izzy put her plate down on the low table, and brushing an errant crumb off her pajama top, stood up and quickly moved into Alex’s chair, moving next to him and trying to make herself comfortable without blocking his view.

Riki could feel the gentle movements of her daughter’s arm as she turned away, aroused, and began to discretely play with herself. She felt as if she should scold her, or get her to stop somehow, but after last night, and the matter of fact way Alex had treated the whole situation, she kept her silence, though her knowledge of what was going on as Abby half laid on the couch next to her, piqued her own latent arousal, reawakening it from its slight slumber. Her nipples becoming engorged as she watched the arousing scene, she tried to not think too much about who else was in the room, embarrassed to catch anyone’s eye just at the moment.

When Izzy moved up to sit with him he shuffled a little to the side to make room for her and to give her a position that would tuck her ass towards him slightly. Near enough to reach around her but not so much that Izzy would be facing away. It also nicely put her head near his.

Reaching up and over Alex grabbed the light blanket draped over the back of the chair and drew it over their legs.

He had no doubt that Izzy would know he was still aroused as his full hard was pressing into her bottom. Alex wasn’t about to jump right into it though; with Izzy’s head so close he watched the show as he leaned against her and started kissing her ear lightly as his hand moved under the blanket stroking Izzy’s thigh through the fabric of her short pajamas.

Izzy looked around the room as she got comfortable in the chair, but no one seemed to be paying the two of them any notice. She could feel his warm body pressed against her, and more than just his body, she thought as she felt his continued ‘interest’.

“Did you put any panties back on?” he asked softly in Izzy’s ear. He already knew the answer when he grabbed her ass in the kitchen but the question was part of the fun.

Shaking her head as she watched the steamy scene on the television, and glancing at him to make sure he saw her answer, she detected what she thought was a smile curling the corner of her lips as his hand continued to send little tingles down her leg.

“Let’s check,” he told her as his hand started traveling upward till he reached V between her legs.

Izzy bit her lip as his hand rose higher, and higher, until she could feel him touching her, touching her soft wet lips, albeit through a thin layer of cloth.


Gwen could feel her sex becoming quite moist as she rocked against her foot, the pressure hitting her ‘just’ so. She darted her gaze between the television and her mother and Abby, watching as her younger sister once again seemed to have little reservation about touching herself. She could feel her own body heating up, from the scene on the television or her sister, she was not sure, but she could feel a rising need to find release growing. Looking around, making sure no one was looking at her, she slowly lifted the bottom of her sleep shirt from underneath her bottom, settling down on the chair with her bottom bare. Sitting back and crossing her legs in the wide chair, she kept the front of her shirt pulled low with one hand, while the other trailed underneath it, working its way to her damp sex. Lightly touching herself, darting her gaze all around, she continued to just tease herself while she resumed watching the show, confident she was getting away with her private little game.

Since he wasn’t in a hurry, Alex didn’t just shove his hand down Izzy’s shorts and start diddling her, instead he took his time letting his fingers trace the shape of her mound, her labia, and only once in awhile did he actually add pressure and then it was just with slow lazy circles.

Almost half an episode went by and he had Izzy slowly bucking against his fingers before he leaned in, caught her earlobe in his teeth, and whispered, “take off your bottoms.”

Izzy had been riding a nice secret wave of illicit pleasure, his fingers, hidden from view, touching her in a very personal manner. He seemed to be taking his time, teasing her, making her hips move of their own volition against his hand. When he whispered in her ear, she froze for a moment, uncertain, but eager. Looking around she thought that they were unobserved, so she reached down below the blanket, and put her hands on the waistband of her pajama shorts.

Shifting to get behind Izzy, and put her back against him to cover her movements Alex hauled the blankets up farther, “Here” he told Izzy “this will help, now rearrange yourself.” he informed her keeping it deliberately cryptic lest Abby or Gwen notice.

Shifting herself to settle on top of his lap more completely, and staring straight ahead, as if she was engrossed in the television, Izzy began to slowly lower her shorts, feeling a thrill with every inch exposed. She was getting naked next to her brother, and in the same room with the whole family, it was exciting, dangerous, thrilling, and very naughty. She could feel Alex holding the blanket up, shielding her motions from view, but she dared not look around, not wanting to draw attention to herself. Once the shorts were off of her behind, she sat back a bit, and slid the pajamas down to her knees in small increments of a few inches with each movement. Pulling her knee up, she tried to make it look like she was stretching a little, resting her chin on her knee as she slid one leg of the shorts down off of her foot. Taking a long time, she let the loose end of the shorts lay around her other leg, waiting for a long while before crossing her leg over her knee and sliding it off her second foot. Balling the fabric up as small as she could, she sat back and stuffed it in beside her hip as she felt the thrill of accomplishing his order as naughty as it was, and wondering just what he was going to do. She could feel how damp she was just thinking about it, and it took her a moment to realize that while she might be all secret and shy below the blanket, her little sister was oblivious to the rest of them and was slowly masturbating as another steamy sex scene played on the screen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.