The Lost Notebook of Doctor E - Cover

The Lost Notebook of Doctor E

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 13: Relaxation techniques

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13: Relaxation techniques - Alex's blended family got along as well as could be expected, though after his father passed things were never quite the same. Still, he loved his sisters and step-mother, though as he got older, he wished they gave him a little more respect. He was not a child anymore. Neither were the experiments that he was doing, based on that old notebook he found, suitable for children.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

The heated water sent pleasant steam all through the enclosed shower, as well as filling the confines of the communal bathroom. Abby was lost in memory, the pressure of the water jets as she sprayed between her legs adding to her imagined picture of Kaylie, once again touching her, and ... even more. She was thinking such naughty thoughts, of Kaylie on her knees, touching, and kissing her ... there. Gasping, she felt her clit throb. To answer that need, she ran the water over and over in a series of repeated motions that kept the tingling sensations screaming into her center.


Gwen watched as everyone left, Izzy with her bags, and Alex almost pulling Riki out into the hall with him, still talking about snacks and swimsuits. When the coast was clear, she moved across the room and silently shut the door, not wanting to draw too much attention to her action. She was so aroused that she could not stand it one moment longer, leaning back against the door, she pressed a hand against her already damp bikini bottoms, and stifled a moan. Moving towards her bed, she grabbed her pillow, and sticking it between her legs rolled over into a ball and gently bucked against it. This whole afternoon had been one long tease. She had felt the need to escape and read her stories and scratch that itch for the last hour, but the fashion show kept dragging on, and then her mom had come in ... picturing again Alex and his oh so casual grasping of his hard length, she felt herself slowly letting her passion rise, now that she was alone. She hoped that Abby would stay in the shower long enough for her to get at least some relief, though the way she was feeling right now, she did not really care. Abby had already seen her ... and heard her, she knew that.


Pulling Riki along with him by the arm, Alex guided his step-mother toward her room, “I’m not sure if I even remember you in your bathing suit, or the last time you wore it,” Alex said as he chatted her up, “What color was it?” and “was it a one piece?” He continued chatting Riki up, intent on the very least getting her to agree to buying another bikini, perhaps something along the lines of what Gwen had gotten and he thought he might have a way to get her to agree.

As they neared her room Alex took Riki by the waist and pretty much steered her into her own room, but not before turning to face Izzy who was still traveling in their wake, “Sis, I have a few things I want to wash as well. Get what you want to wash, and meet me downstairs, I’ll be along in just a moment, and then we can combine our loads.”

Ushering Riki inside her room he nudged her towards her closet and bureau, closing the door behind him. “So? Let’s see it,” he told her, “If you’re getting a brand new, hard won hot tub, I want you to look, and feel good, when you first get into it. Since I’m the best judge here, being the only guy of the house, I think I’m the only one qualified to say if a swimsuit looks good on you. And if it’s not flattering, I’m not taking no for an answer, you and I are going shopping tomorrow morning,” he stated adamantly.

Escorted to her room by Alex’s take charge movements, Riki felt herself react to the closing of the door with a certain charge running down her spine. She turned as if to protest, though she really had no reason to, she just felt as if she should, somehow, not let him push her around so easily. Unable to come up with anything that made sense, she stuttered, ‘B-b-but ... mmm ... o ... ok...” as she moved to her dresser and began to dig through the bottom drawer, pretty sure her old suits were buried in there somewhere. Kneeling down after a moment, her bent over posture being both uncomfortable, and a bit suggestive, she swiftly found her old suits, and pulled them out of the drawer

Watching Riki, Alex took in the sight of her bending over. Riki was far more handsome than she realized and he admired her full and shapely bottom. Riki always thought of herself as older and worn out, but the truth was she older yes, but she still had a full figure, a flat tummy and instead of becoming flabby her bottom had just a bit wider but an ass that attracted men’s attention when she walked by. Sure, she had a few stretch marks, but they didn’t detract from her beauty.

“So, which one are you going to try on first?” He asked, from where he was sitting on the bed. “And neither one is a bikini, so I have to admit I’m already prejudice against them. I’m thinking the blue one with the racing stripe.”

“Hmm, I thought I had a bikini too, I must have donated it, or thrown it away...” Riki said, standing back up holding a couple of suits. “Sure, the blue one ... mmm” she answered, looking at him, sitting on the edge of her bed, as if waiting for her to change in front of him like the girls had just been doing. “Be right back...” she said, uncertain she should take off her clothes here, though with the state of her daughters undress lately, she was not sure if she was not being silly ... but still, she was his mother, certain rules of decency had to be maintained even if he did seem to know just what to say to her, just how to touch her, to make her weak in the knees and hungry for more than food. She moved towards her in suite bathroom, breathing a bit unsteadily.

“Just change here,” Alex told her as he relaxed backwards, “seems a lot of trouble just to act decently, and it is just the two of us.” As he said it, he let his eyes look her up and down but he was careful not to give her the same look he had that morning, or the look that he had given Izzy a moment ago. “You’re beautiful, you have nothing to hide, and I’ll even close my eyes if that will help.” Then to prove it Alex closed his eyes, shutting them, “I don’t mind closing them for a moment while you change.” Of course he left out the obvious, that she was modeling her swimsuits to her step son, or when it came time to inspect the suits what Alex was going to do then, and Alex had no intention of staying on the bed.

Stopping her exit, Riki looked at him with a calculating look. She somehow knew that this was a bad idea, but still found herself setting the swimsuit down on top of her dresser, and reaching for the buttons of her blouse. As she slowly disrobed, she kept a close eye on Alex, not really trusting him to behave, but hoping that he would - it would be quicker this way for sure. Dropping her skirt, she quickly reached for the clasp of her bra, her bare bottom making her want to hurry, not stand naked any longer than necessary. Not bothering to fold her clothes, or make a nice pile, she rather quickly stepped into her suit, feeling a bit awkward to be changing like this with Alex so near, but oddly energized. Ever since she got home, she’d been a bit on edge, and this only served to keep that feeling going. Standing back up, not liking the fit of her old suit very much at all, she tried to adjust her large breasts inside of the stretchy fabric, pulling at the backside to get it to cover more of her full bottom. “O ... K ... you can look...” she said finally, standing a bit nervous - awkward - not at all how she normally felt at home.

Opening his eyes Alex looked Riki up and down taking in the sight of his hot step mother in a dumpy swim suit, “Well,” he told her, actually honestly, “What’s in the swim suit looks amazing, but the swim suit itself, eh,” he said with a small shrug.

Pushing himself off the bed, he walked over to where Riki was standing, and took her by the shoulders turning her around to face her full length mirror. As he stood behind her, his hands moved, “I think you could do a lot better. You don’t have to wear this,” he continued as he slid his hands from her shoulders down her waist, “the suit is to saggy in the middle, and makes your flat stomach look unflattering.”

Thankfully Alex’s hands were traveling again, only this time he traveled upward till his hands rested just below her breasts and his fingers gently brushed the generous undercurve her tits, “Your breasts look amazing,” he told her moving his hands slightly and pulling the fabric taut,”

Blinking like an owl that had just woke up, Riki watched herself in the mirror, watched his hands running along her sides, moving up to almost cup her breasts. She tightened her stomach in anticipation, wondering, curious, nervous, a multitude of emotions running through her as he stopped just short of clasping his hands over her hard nipples.

Then, before she could respond, his hands were traveling downward until he brazenly cupped her bottom in his hands, “And I love your ass. So I’m still voting for letting me take you bikini shopping.”

When his hands reversed course, and firmly cupped her bottom as if he had every right to touch her, she felt herself go a bit weak in the knees. What was it about him lately, she wondered, she continually found herself placid and accepting of each new impropriety. “Yess ... ok...” she said after a moment, struggling to not just jerk away, yet knowing she should move, she could not let him be so close. But it feels so gooooood.

Before Riki could muster some sort of argument, some sort of defense, Alex brought his hands up to her hips and pulled on the bathing suit, pulling it upward, not sharply, but with a firm amount of pressure, making the bathing suit pull against Riki’s sex, and wedging in the crack of her full bottom, pulling her up against his hard cock, “Good, then it’s settled, bright and early tomorrow morning, you and I will run over and get you a new bikini, and I’m going to pick it out. Cause this one we agree is far too loose, and just doesn’t show off your amazing body,” by the time Alex hit the last part of the sentence, he was leaning into Riki enough that he was growling softly in her ear, his lips just touching her ear lobe. “Oh, and Riki,” he said in a soft whisper, “you might want to trim, maybe even shave, that way you don’t have any pussy hair sticking out or visible.” Holding the suit up against her pussy Alex brought Riki squarely back against him, sucked in her ear lobe before stepping away again, and letting her loose.

Without giving her too much time to respond, he wandered out the door, “See you downstairs,” he called after her, “love ya!” heading down to find Izzy.

Still feeling his touch and the tingling in her loins where he had pulled the fabric tight, Riki moaned in frustration. After this morning, a secret part of her had hoped he would touch her again, make her feel ... wanton, free, alive. But he had left her panting and aroused as if he was toying with her, teasing her. Looking down, she could see the edges of her long neglected pubic hair peeking out. Assuming he would no doubt pick something rather daring, knowing his tastes based on what he got Izzy, Riki nodded to herself and moved to her shower, stripping off her one piece suit and tossing it on the bed. God, she had to get a hold of herself she thought as she waited for the water to warm, checking to make sure she had a fresh blade in her razor.


Izzy dumped her things on her bed, and sorted through them, removing the remaining tags, having decided to wash everything except the sexiest set of underwear. Stripping down and adding her suit to the pile of things to wash, she slipped into the barely there set of lingerie and went to her mirror to have a look see. As she stood in front of the mirror dressed like a woman ready to seduce her lover, she came to her old self for a moment. ‘What are you doing? He’s your ... brother!. But only for a moment, her constant arousal, and the pure commanding way he had about him forced her to admit that she wanted more of what he had already done, and promised ... he made her feel ... complete in a way she had not known she was missing.


Turning off the shower, feeling clean and refreshed, and a bit shy about what she had just done, in the shower, again, Abby stripped the water from her limbs and grabbed a towel. As she stepped out into the steam filled bathroom, she realized that she had been in there a while, and the walls were almost damp. Opening the door, letting the moisture escape, she quickly dried off, her body moving easily and freely, not even thinking about her naked state anymore. As she hung up her towel and exiited, she noticed that her bedroom door was shut. Passing by Izzy’s room, she saw her eldest sister posing in front the mirror in another set of sexy underwear. She watched for a moment, realizing that Izzy did look quite nice in such lacy things, and wondered if maybe she should dress sexy like that ... For Kaylie. Or ... well, just for anyone.

Figuring that Gwen had closed the door for a reason, and knowing that reason, Abby was very quiet as she opened it, wanting to find her sister ‘busy’ again, and hopefully get her to relax a bit more. She seemed a lot more ... casual ... today, so she hoped that they could stop hiding what they were feeling. Abby did not feel near the heat and excitement she had felt last night (Man had that been a wild thing), but her constant state of discovery and body enjoyment was something she did not want to hide anymore. Closing the door behind her, she turned and watched as Gwen rocked against her pillow, her mind obviously far away. Moving to sit on her bed, she leaned back against the wall, and idly stroked herself, her sister’s little moans making her feel a lot like she had with Kaylie this afternoon.

Gwen rolled over and froze when seeing her sister watching her, her legs splayed, her fingers playing with her little clit. She wanted to hide, to stop, to deny what she was doing, but she also wanted to continue, to feel everything, just like Abby, the youngest of them all seemed to do so easily. Biting her lip, she watched for a moment, her eyes locked on her sister’s sex, just like she had not been able to look away from her brother’s hand on his hardness.

“Don’t stop ... you know you don’t want to...” Abby said softly, encouraging, parting her knees a bit more as she moved against her hand.

Gwen slowly began rocking against her pillow again, her cheeks flushed, closing her eyes to hide her embarrassment at first. As she felt herself return to that pleasant built up, she heard her sister moving, and opened her eyes again, seeing Abby sitting on the edge of her bed, her actions even more obvious as her spread legged position left nothing to the imagination. Just like at the dinner table, she was masturbating in front of her as if it was the most normal thing in the world. And maybe it was. Reaching down, Gwen ran her hand inside of her swimsuit bottoms, and moaned as she touched her own wetness.

Abby got up from her perch on the edge of her bed, and stepped over to Gwen’s twin bed frame. Reaching out, she tugged on the back of her sister’s swimsuit, pulling it down from around her waist. “It’s better if you...” she suggested, watching her sister touch herself, her eyes closed in private delight. Smiling gently, she waited as Gwen stopped her movements, and, nodding ever so slightly, reached to help her sister take off her bottoms.

Gwen, blushing, but unable to stop her search for relief, lay back and began to masturbate in earnest, no longer caring that her sister was there. In fact, as she looked over and saw that Abby had resumed her own self ministrations, the pleasure in her face, and the sounds she was making only added to Gwen’s own enjoyment. The room became filled with the soft sounds of two young girl’s pleasure as they each sought delicious relief.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.