The Lost Notebook of Doctor E
Chapter 12: No catwalk needed

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12: No catwalk needed - Alex's blended family got along as well as could be expected, though after his father passed things were never quite the same. Still, he loved his sisters and step-mother, though as he got older, he wished they gave him a little more respect. He was not a child anymore. Neither were the experiments that he was doing, based on that old notebook he found, suitable for children.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

“Going to show off a bit again, Gwen?” he asked pulling Izzy’s hand before she could entirely get away and drew downward thinking to pull her down on the bed beside him. “I’d like to see more of you,” he encouraged her, his eyes as hungry to watch her as they were to watch Izzy.

Standing up, she moved nervously to her dresser and turned back around. “Um, I don’t have anything like that ... I mean, I got another top ... and” she paused, her mind reviewing just what else they had bought that day. “Well, you don’t want to see, um ... you don’t expect me to model the, you know, underwear?” she said, haltingly, standing looking back at him and Izzy on the bed, her hands clasped before her. She was uncertain, diffident, and not at all sure of herself at this moment, but there was a definite loosening of her shyness, her modesty. She could feel the heat boiling inside of her, and she knew that if she checked, her panties would not be dry. Still, she could not just model her new underwear, could she?

With a wry mischievous smile, he nodded yes. It was plain as day Gwen was caught between her arousal and desire to preen and feel sexy, even under her brother’s hungry eyes. She was at war with her usual proper behavior and that sexuality that the formula was pushing to the surface. To add a little older sibling pressure, he looked at Izzy who had sat beside her and was already nestling into the arm that he had naturally (actually quite naturally) around her waist as if they were dating, and not brother and sister with his hand resting boldly on her exposed leg.

“You were planning on modelling your underwear, right?” he asked Izzy, obviously expecting a yes, “after all it’s not like I haven’t seen you before, in less, right?” Alex asked as he looked into her eyes for the first time alluding to the fact that they were doing something more than just flirting together.

Izzy nodded, looked at Gwen and then looked back to Alex, “Um yes,” she answered perhaps a little hesitantly, looking at her sister with an odd look before nodding again at Alex, “of course...” she added, softly.

“I think you should, after all,” Alex picked up, “I did buy those for you right?” he pushed throwing a little guilt and the desire to benefit from it by getting Gwen further undressed. “I want to see how good you look in them and what ever else you girls picked out. You want to look good for me, right?” he asked directing the question at both of them.

This was one of the first times that he had ever put direct pressure on two of his sisters at the same time and Alex sort of held his breath. He was not sure how comfortable they might be in front of each other. But if he understood the formula right, they might not only be aroused but also much more open to pleasing a man that they found, he hoped, sexually desirable.

“I do ... um, I do!” Gwen said, as if she was convincing herself, watching the byplay between the two of them and determined to not let Izzy hog all of the attention. She was cute too, she knew she was, and if what it took was showing Alex just how cute she was, well, she was sure as shit going to try. Picking her discarded shirt up and hanging it up before it wrinkled, not only to be fastidious, but to buy her a little time, Gwen looked at the two them acting fairly cozy before picking up one of her new matching sets of underwear they had gotten at Victoria’s Secret. Taking a deep breath, her decision made at least, even if her courage was suspect, she reached for the snap of her new low waisted slacks and began to take them off. She had wanted to really show off for Alex, show that she was not the total prude everyone thought she was, but as her pants loosened, she had to turn away, unable to continue her pants removal while facing the two of them. Safely looking at the far wall, she swiftly lowered her pants, bending over as she pulled them off of her legs, belatedly realizing how lewd her bent over posture might appear. Blushing furiously, even though she was not looking at them, she stood back up, and glanced over her shoulder at Alex. “I ... um, think you will like these!” she said, trying to be brave, trying to be more cavalier about showing off her underwear to her step-brother. As she unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor, she stood for a long moment, enjoying the sudden rush that being topless so near them was giving her. It was intense, very intense, and she began to get an inkling as to why Abby seemed so hell bent on being naked all the time. It felt ... good. Picking up her pale peach bra, lacy cups that mostly hid the skin beneath, she hooked it in front of her, before spinning it around behind and slipping her arms through the straps. Adjusting herself, unmindful of her audience, intent on getting the garment on comfortably, she could feel herself becoming more and more comfortable with what she was doing. Checking to make sure the matching panties were within reach, she closed her eyes as she dropped her underwear, moving swiftly to put the new pair on as if she changed in front of people every day. Her heart pounding, cheeks warm, she stood for a moment, calming herself, still a bit shocked she had actually done that. Alex would know for sure that she was just as good as Izzy, if not better!

Finally turning around, she bravely moved to the door and began the usual catwalk, aware of just how much of her body was on display, but rather than running and hiding, finding a certain power in it, a certain charge that was sending delightful tingles to her sex, making her act even more sensually as she walked ... she was feeling so ... alive.

As Gwen moved about undressed, glanced over her shoulder and then paraded in nothing but her underwear. Alex couldn’t avoid making a low appreciative whistle, “You know Izzy,” he comment to her, his hand having moved from her naked thigh a little ways upward on the outside so he was nearly holding her bottom, “We have a very attractive step sister, have you noticed?” Which was true, Gwen’s body was fine, and the first time he was seeing something other than just reservation in his step-sister as her nearly naked bottom bounced along as she strutted her stuff.

The comment got him a look that was certainly not one of Gwen’s neutral expressions, and he daresay he saw something in her eyes that he frequently had in his own, hunger.

“Gwen?” he asked, his hand moving over Izzy’s skin, his fingers tickling, stroking with an insistence that showed how aroused he was beyond the blatant stiff appendage poking down his jean leg and made that much more apparent by the fact that they were tight, “Why don’t you wear clothing that flatters you more, you certainly have the body for it. You’re attractive, really attractive, you should show it off more. And if it’s a matter of buying clothing, I’d happily take you shopping again, both of you.” He said giving Izzy’s leg a squeeze.

Pausing before the two of them, drawing out her exposure, feeling the surge of heat washing through her, Gwen nodded as if she was thinking or considering his suggestion. “You would?” she asked, unable to help herself, picturing her wearing something like Izzy was. “I mean ... yeah ... I could ... try” she said, turning slightly from side to side, subtly showing off her body. The peach panties were mostly opaque, though a bit of her brunette darkness could be spotted. The bra was much less decorous, and her nipples, while not visible, were obvious, and the full swell of her breasts could be seen quite easily.


Pulling the car into the garage, Riki could not wait to find Alex and the girls and tell them the good news. The empty ache in her stomach called out to her as she left the garage, coming in through the laundry room, and heading up the narrow stairs to the kitchen. Figuring she’d eat something before corralling her brood, she hoped there was still some of that gazpacho. It had been quite yummy last night. Smiling as she found the large container of cold soup, she quickly poured herself a bowl, taking a bite or two even before getting over to the table and sitting down.

Checking her phone for messages while she ate, Riki moved her thighs against each other, reminding herself of what had happened just before lunch ... with John. Talk about timing - she was fit to be tied when his wife had shown up, and he had left her so abruptly (not that she blamed him). Thankfully her afternoon had gone well, and had mostly distracted her from her insatiated state. As she continued to eat the soup, she idly remembered just how hot and bothered she had gotten, and how exciting it had been until they had gotten interrupted. She could feel herself getting warm again, and a slight dampness against her thigh reminded her that he had ruined her panties. Continuing to eat, her mind daydreaming now, Riki began to wonder if maybe she should find Alex ... if the girls were not around, maybe he could finish what he started. Shaking her head at her audacity to even think such a thing, Riki tried to calm herself, taking another sip of soup and unknowingly sealing her future fate.


Abby and Kaylie sped up the stairs, giggling the whole time. All afternoon, and during their brief lunch, they seemed to just set each other off at the slightest excuse. The endorphins rushing through her body kept Abby constantly teasing her friend, and if they could not just make out naked in the pool like they had done in Kaylie’s bed room, they could still tease, and have fun, and sneak a quick peck from time to time.

One time, she’d even whispered in her friend’s ear “How would you like it if I reached down and slid your bottoms off ... make you skinny dip in your pool!??” Matching her words with a discrete grab of Kaylie’s bottom.

Darting into Kaylie’s room, the door had only just shut before Abby was once again naked and free. “Dang ... I almost can’t stand wearing clothes any more, especially around you my little bubbly slut...” she teased, reaching for her back and dreading getting dressed to go home. “I wish your mom was not in such a hurry ... we could...” she hinted, reaching over to rub her hand along Kaylie’s side. “Still, I had fun ... and with the benefits too!”. Reaching for her underwear, she smirked, looking at her friend and tossing them back into her bag. Slipping into her shorts, sans panties, felt almost as naughty as going naked ... almost. “Mmmmm, I think I’ll skip them, huh?”

Arriving home, closing the front door and locking it behind her, Abby could not wait to get upstairs. They had not had time to shower off after swimming, Kaylie’s mom had forgotten about an errand she had to run after dropping Abby home. Besides, she had enough time with textiles for one day. (She had read about the term, textiles, referring to having to wear clothing, rather than being naked ... on one of the naturist sites ... she had rather liked the term). As she made her way up the stairs, she was startled by the excited sounds of delight coming from her room.


Riki walked down the hall, her mind still distracted a bit by her dampness, her continual arousal making her decidedly young at heart. She had not felt this randy this often since her first days with Donald. She had a half formed plan to find Alex and figure out some way to get his attention in the way she wanted. She was not thinking right, she suspected, and she might regret it later, but the morning coffee, and John’s abrupt departure, combined with her strange, almost animalistic arousal, kept her moving down the hallway in search of satisfaction. Passing the girl’s room, she was surprised to hear Alex’s voice. Stopping short of her intended destination, she peeked into the room, curious as to why Alex was in there. She did not suspect anything untoward, the door was open after all! Stifling a small gasp, she stopped still, watching Gwen, of all people - Gwen! - walking between the two beds, standing now in front both Izzy and Alex, wearing nothing but her underwear!


“Of course!” Alex told her, “You’re attractive Gwen!” he stated and while he flattered her in his own arousal, he genuinely meant it and wanted to encourage her. He was attracted to Gwen for sure, but she also needed to know that she was sexy as well. “You should try on something else, not that there is anything wrong with what you wear.”

Alex snaked his arm from Izzy’s waist and leaned forward toward Gwen, “You inherited Mom’s good looks, and her grace.” He told her, “Mom is drop dead sexy, and you are to, so if you don’t believe me, look at mom. She’s hot and so are you.”

Making sure he caught Gwen’s eye, and forgetting for a moment that part of this entire purpose was to encourage her, and possibly to flirt with her, a lot. Alex nodded his head before looking back at Izzy, “I’m a lucky guy,” he said, “I live in a house with three beautiful women”, then added in his head one of which I’m going to tap tonight I swear!

Leaning back once more, he leaned against Izzy and looked up with some of his regained hunger, needing to touch her; He was so horny he felt like he had been edging all day, and he was ready to burst, but ... Gwen was still here, so in the meantime. “Ya know...” he told Izzy, “That means it’s your turn again, right?”

Gwen sat down on the bed, flushed, her cheeks red from the game she and her siblings were playing. ‘No wonder Abby can’t keep her clothes on ... if she feels anything like this! she thought, then shook her head, Abby was much more innocent than that, she was sure of it. She watched as Izzy stood, her hand trailing along Alex’s thigh, moving very near his obvious arousal. She wondered if she had actually touched it! It sure looked like it. As she digested that bit of information, she watched as Izzy went to the bags on the dresser, her back to the room, and pulled out the rest of her purchases, another top, a swimsuit, and what looked like 3 or 4 sets!! Of underwear. “Wow ... um ... you bought a lot! And ... you’d get me some too? Don’t think I dare bug Mom for that much money!” Gwen said, envious now that she had broken through some of her own barriers.

Riki stayed still, backing up a bit, shocked at what she was seeing. Not that she disapproved, far from it. With Abby running around like a naked otter, clothing, or lack of clothing for that matter, did not seem to matter that much. No, she was simply shocked because it was not Abby parading around in her underwear, it was Gwen. Not wanting to interrupt, at least not yet, and curious to see what Izzy was going to put on, she kept as still as possible and watched, waiting.

Izzy looked at her items carefully, finally settling on the dark blue thong and push up bra. She was not as well endowed as some girls and she had loved how this bra made her seem to be a full C cup, pushing a D. Reaching down and raising the hem of her small black dress, she slowly revealed her naked backside, clothing free except for her older black bikini briefs. She could feel Alex’s eyes on her, or she imagined she could, and the dampness in her panties was only increasing. This whole fashion show had kept her keenly aware of how exposed she was, and how excited Alex and his obvious prick, continued to be. Lifting the bra up, she turned, looking over her shoulder, coyly. “Oh, I did not realize I had company ... sorry for being so rude!” she said boldly, and turned to face them, her nipples hard and pointed as she fiddled with the straps of her new bra.

“Fuck, Izz is making this more difficult” Alex thought as Izzy ran her nails down his thigh and across his hard cock. “ Does she want me just take her right here, in front of Gwen?” Again Alex really had to fight himself for self control for it seemed it might not be just the girls who were losing their reservations He was having a hard time as well. Between Gwen and Izzy, he was ready to lose it.

“You’re not being rude,” he teased his sister back, “your being a tease, and you’re doing it on purpose.” He accused her, chuckling as he watched her finish putting the straps on revealing her breasts and just how excited she was herself. “I think you like keeping your brother half crazed for ya.”

The excitement had built up so much in the room that Alex was having a more difficult time keeping his own wits about him. Between the two girls he almost wished he could just be blunt about it all and find relief, but he kept his seat and his hand off his cock, though he was sexually excited enough he was brazen about letting his legs stay wide open, his own excitement obvious.

As Izzy finished up, he looked over to Gwen and grinned wolfishly at her, “I don’t mind buying you things like that,” he told her, “especially if I get a show after, but,” he cautioned as he realized he better not go too far with this lest he start writing checks that he couldn’t cash, “I can’t afford a shopping trip like this every week.” “But for you two I’d happily get a second job, or,” he added “I could just shop for underwear, smaller amounts of clothing are cheaper after all.”

Gwen giggled nervously as he sweet talked them, promising to buy them things even if he had to get another job! She continued to sit on the bed, watching, feeling her tingling nerves continue to race up and down her spine every time he looked her way. More and more her gaze was drawn to the obvious bulge between his legs, and she wondered if it hurt when it was like that ... it looked like it might be really tight... ‘How can boys deal with it when it’s like that!?’. Watching her sister turn and face them, lifting her straps into place as she adjusted her bra, she kept darting her gaze back and forth between both siblings.

Reaching in and lifting up her breast and letting it fall back into the cup, Izzy shivered a bit as her fingers covered her aching nipple and pulled up on her aroused flesh. Repeating the motion on the other side, swapping hands, she took a bit of extra time getting her breasts into her push up bra, adjusting the sides and the straps two or three times, drawing out the time she would be drawing attention to her new bra.

Smiling as she caught Alex’s eager gaze, she put her hands to her hips and began to lower her panties an inch or two. “A matching set is required, right? I mean, we can’t show a non color coordinated outfit now can we Gwen?” she teasingly asked as she bent forward slightly, the tops of her breasts threatening to spill out the top of her bra.

Shaking her head, silently, and amazed at her older sister’s new found audacity, Gwen watched as she continued to lower her underwear right there in front of their brother.


Riki bumped the wall, making a noise, and realized that she should just brazen on through lest they realize she had been spying on them. Walking in, she glanced at her barely dressed daughters, noticing that Izzy was just pulling up her new matching thong, her eyes taking in Alex’s bulging pants at the same time, and announced “Hey, you guys will never guess what I won?” She had been watching long enough to know that there was no coercion involved, the three young people simply flirting, if that was the correct word, and in her currently aroused state, the fact that this was new behavior did not really register. After last night’s display by the youngest in their family, some harmless parading around in underwear seemed rather mild. ‘We are going to get be getting a hot tub! I won the broker’s challenge!”

Screams of delight rang out as everyone began talking at once. The smiling, excited faces of her children warmed Riki’s heart as few things had since the funeral.

This was amazing, and Alex was so happy for Riki. She was obviously excited, and she was even more excited telling all three of them. It was just too bad that Abby couldn’t be here with them.

“Oh my god mom! That’s amazing!” Gwen had literally bounced up off the bed she was on, and Alex was already on his feet as well. All three kids surrounding her, wide eyed, excited and there was even a lot of hopping up and down.

“See! See!” Alex exclaimed himself looking at first from Izzy and then to Gwen, “Now aren’t you glad I said to get the swim suits, huh?”

The game was forgotten, modeling put aside to celebrate the moment so much so that not one of the three thought perhaps that they should be in trouble, or that perhaps they were pushing the boundaries of decency. Except for Alex. It had crossed his mind for a fleeting second, but Riki was so obviously not even noticing he didn’t worry about it, and the concern was lost quickly.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.