The Lost Notebook of Doctor E - Cover

The Lost Notebook of Doctor E

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 10: Lines Get Crossed

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10: Lines Get Crossed - Alex's blended family got along as well as could be expected, though after his father passed things were never quite the same. Still, he loved his sisters and step-mother, though as he got older, he wished they gave him a little more respect. He was not a child anymore. Neither were the experiments that he was doing, based on that old notebook he found, suitable for children.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Everything went so fast and furious from there. With Riki’s heaving chest partially exposed, he was eager to get even more of her revealed, for so long had he fantasized about a moment just like this. He needed to take in as much of it as possible. Drunk on the excitement, John was having difficulty undoing the rest of Riki’s shirt. He pulled her button off and it clattered to the floor.

The small room echoed with their moans, and as he pulled at her clothing, Riki aided him, eager to have him touch her, taste her, run his hands all over her heated body. Undoing a couple more buttons, saving herself some repair time later, she thrust her filled bra covered chest into his, feeling her nipples react to the pressure of their two bodies. Lifting a leg as if to hug him, she felt his hands holding her in place, grasping, kneading, making her wetter with every passing second.

“I got to get inside of you, I need you,” he gasped as he pulled away long enough to get things undone, lifting her skirt, and yanking down her panties, slightly ripping them in his haste. He wasn’t disappointed either. Riki’s legs were perfect, her thighs fitting into hands, her skin as delightful as he had imagined.

John was torn. He needed to be inside of Riki so bad, but he also couldn’t let her go.

Eventually the urge to enter Riki was overwhelming and he let go of her ass. Still trapping her with his body, he worked to undo his slacks, freeing his cock. Out sprang his hard dick and it smacked into Riki, making him gasp.

Riki had dropped her leg, feeling the small protection of her skirt being flipped out of the way, and her damp panties yanked down exposing her slick sex, her lips pressing against his knuckles as they’d dragged her undergarment away. His hands once again grabbing her now naked backside, their bodies grinding away. She was as eager as he was when he finally stepped back and lowered his pants, letting them pool around his ankles. As his drooling cock pressed against her thigh, his precum across her silky leg, she moaned, parting her legs, beckoning him inside of her. Reaching down with one hand to stroke his hard flesh, she pressed the tip against her wetness, rubbing it around, using him like a living dildo, teasing her clit, getting herself all worked up.

“Fuck,” John groaned as he felt Riki’s wet pussy on the tip of his cock. “You have no idea how long I have wanted you,” he confessed. Willing to let Riki take lead for a little bit he let the teasing go on for a bit. So as she teased his prick, he pulled her top up to free those amazing tits of hers. Pulling her bra aside to let her globes spill out.

“Riki, I want you, put me inside of you,” he growled at her. “Slide my cock in your hole, I want to fuck you silly.”

Her breath coming faster and faster, Riki moaned in answering desire, sliding the head of his cock lower, poised at her entrance. As he pressed her bra up over her breasts, the tight band constricting across the top of her chest, her tits tipped by her engorged nipples, she panted like a bitch in heat. She needed this. All of her pent up arousal and desire seem to be exploding all around her, and her normally conservative, inhibited manner was blown to bits. She was dripping wet and demanding to be fucked as much as he was demanding to fuck her. Leaning back a bit, trying to lift her hips a bit to let him slide in, she groaned in frustration, unable to get herself high enough. “Yes ... fuck me now...” she cried, reaching up to his shoulders, trying to pull herself up a bit and impale herself on his prick.

Pulling Riki up by her ass, one hand on under each cheek, he pushed himself into her. It was good that Riki had teased herself open to him and he entered her slowly. She was tight and he suspected that Riki had not fucked anyone since her husband. Although, as his prick parted her lips, slipping in deeper, he found that Riki fit him like a glove. She was so tight that he didn’t slip right in but her hole yielded to him slowly, steadily, enveloping his cock. “Fuck,” John groaned out, “You’re so fucking tight!”

Leaning Riki’s back against the wall, he started lifting her up and down his toned body, straining as they started fucking.

Lost now, Riki felt his hard prick slide in deep, and she let out a low guttural moan, her body opening and holding on to him. As he lifted her, over and over, she let herself be taken, knowing that she’d have to deal with the ramifications later, but at the moment, ‘Fuck the consequences’ was her motto as she worked to get herself off on the handy prick of her co-worker. There was no love here, just lust, just a need to get her aroused body the orgasm she desperately needed.

Buried to the hilt John shifted his hold to keep Riki’s weight up, withdrew and pushed forward again making Riki’s body buck upward against the wall. The angle was perfect and each time he withdrew he could feel her breasts slide down his chest against his shirt. From there it became easy to find a rhythm and the small room filled with the scent of sex and sweat. The two of them grunting against each other. John leaned up against Riki and kept her pinned to the wall his hips shifting as he lifted her, her back sliding against the wall as he lined up and thrust again, her weight taking his cock deep within her each thrust of his hips.

‘So good, so fucking good, I don’t care if it’s just John... ‘ Held captive, her non insubstantial frame held easily by the powerful man as he fucked her against the wall, Riki could feel all of her pent up frustration and arousal begin to culminate in a powerful build up to a well deserved orgasm. The first orgasm she had not brought on herself in over two years.

In the office came the sound of a chime and a ding which signaled the entry of the outer door as someone entered the real estate office. John heard it, but he wasn’t about to stop thrusting into Riki though he did slow his tempo so the two of them wouldn’t be so obvious and hopefully whomever it was would go away.

Deep into Riki he pushed again and he felt her moan against his ear, her hands urging him on. John wasn’t sure if Riki had heard the door chime, or perhaps she was so horny she didn’t care either so intent he was on taking Riki.

“John?!?”

John heard the voice loud and clear, and his heart stopped as fast as did his thrusting. Panicked, he lowered Riki to the ground, letting his cock slip out of her as he said in a soft panicked stage whisper, “Shit, it’s my wife!”

On the brink of an urgent and necessary orgasm, Riki’s body quivered with unsatiated need as his cock left her and sat her body down on the floor. Panting, reaching for him with need, she did not register his words at first. When what he said cut through the fog of her arousal, Riki moaned in frustration, her physical needs being shunted aside as the danger of the moment, and of what they had been doing, came crashing down around her. Watching as he tried to stuff his hard prick back inside of his briefs, she pulled her bra back down over her breasts, wincing as the tight band crossed her nipples. “Oh god, what did I do” she thought out loud as she worked to button her shirt back up.

Ignoring Riki, or at least what she said, John hurriedly buttoned up his shirt and tucked it in, “Stay in here,” he told Riki giving her a quick kiss on the cheek, “I’ll lead her back out of the office, I don’t think she suspects anything.

With his shirt tucked in, John listened at the door and waited for his wife to pass by and he was sure she was around the corner before he stepped out into the hall closing the door behind him, “Sue?!” he called out loud, “Hey where did you go? What a nice surprise!” He said before their voices became hushed as he moved her into the next room, and eventually out of the office in fairly short order with the promise of lunch.

Still stunned at the sharp reversal of her erotic fortunes, Riki continued to slowly put her clothes back together. As she pulled her panties up, she found that they had torn just enough to now want to stay in place around her waist. Muttering at the brutality of Neanderthals, she balled them up and buried them in the trash container, tucked below the collection of used paper cups and wadded up paper towels.

Making her way back to her desk, she wondered if she had time to get home and change, but gasped when she realized how much time had passed. She needed to get going and meet her clients for a final showing. She wanted this sale. The yearly prize was hers if she could get them to make an offer today.

Driving home three hours later, elated if not satiated, Riki could not wait to tell the girls ... and Alex. She’d just been told that she had topped the year, and won the broker’s annual prize, given out on her birthday, tomorrow. Turns out it was a hot tub, big enough for 8 people, with mood lighting and sample aromatherapy treatments. She still felt a bit weird, not having panties on, but as the day had gone on, and she realized that she had nothing to worry about - if she was not in the habit of flashing her panties, then no one would see even more of her. And she was definitely not one of those women who teased with brief flashes under their skirts.


Her panting breath had started shortly after Abby called her a little minx. Kaylie wasn’t sure if Abby knew she had engineered the situation or if she was picking up on how turned on she was. Really Kaylie didn’t care. This had gone so well already. Abby had her pegged still with her stare in the mirror and right now the naked girl could do whatever she wanted with her. Having Abby’s hands on her breasts felt so amazing and was way better than anything she had done on her own. Kaylie was very wet so when Abby confessed she was excited too she nodded, “So am I. This feels so good.” Kaylie paused, suddenly feeling shy, but she was too excited to stop. “Did you want to?” she whispered. Embarrassed, Kaylie paused, blushing a deep red, “You know?” Caught in a fit of shyness, she wasn’t able to finish but she was able to squirm as she closed her eyes, letting herself enjoy Abby’s touch.

Feeling Kaylie squirm and moan in response to her touch filled Abby with a sense of power she was not familiar with. It was as if Kaylie wanted her to do anything and everything, and was willingly giving herself over to the young girl. It was heady stuff. It was also hot as hell. As she pressed her increasingly damp thighs together out of sight behind the round hipped girl, Abby squeezed Kaylie’s nipples again, palming her friend’s larger tits, and holding her tight. “Oh yes, I want to ... do this...” she said as she squeezed. Watching as Kaylie closed her eyes and leaned back into her, Abby dropped one hand, caressing the girl’s stomach and around to her hip. Greatly daring, though feeling as if she had every right to do whatever she wanted, Abby ran her hand over the fabric of Kay’ suit, darting down between her legs to lightly tease the girl’s aroused pussy. Feeling Kaylie squirm, Abby repeated the motion, once, twice, until she eventually paused, and cupping her friend’s sex fully, grabbed and held onto the squirming girl. She had never touched another girl like this before. Heck, she had never held another girl’s breasts before, but somehow she felt like she just had to. She had to touch and feel, and taste ... she thought, dropping her lips to Kaylie’s shuddering collarbone, kissing and sucking on the bared flesh.

“Yes, oh yes” Kaylie groaned as she felt Abby’s hands covering her now sopping sex. Her mind was blown, “Forget masturbating by myself, “ she thought, “Abby this feels so goooood” Her eyes were open now and she was watching Abby, and she could feel her kissing her shoulder. What really turned her on though was the look that Abby gave her. Hot, passionate, maybe even a bit feral. It was so hot, and in one glance as she caught Abby’s eye, Abby deliberately squeezed her nipple, the puffy end caught in her finger and thumb.

Wanting more, though not exactly sure what, yet, Abby turned the compliant girl around, keeping the top of her swimsuit parted, her breasts pressed out of the opening as if being offered to be touched, and perhaps they were. As she pulled the swimsuit clad girl against her naked body, she felt their breasts touch, their nipples grazing each other as she leaned down, nibbling on the crook of Kaylie’s neck as she lowered her hands and grabbed onto the round pliant buttocks of her friend. “Mmmmm ... you are so cuddly ... Kay ... so ... mmmm”.

Kaylie’s heart was pounding a mile a minute, and it felt like her entire body was alive. Each time Abby touched her, every time their bodies touched she felt so alive with pleasure. Each point of contact was exquisite. She felt like her body was singing. “Oh Abby,” she sighed, as her arms wrapped around Abby’s waist and her hands went likewise to Abby’s ass. She squeezed Abby’s slimmer, more toned body, and she reveled in the way Abby’s bottom fit perfectly into her hand. Abby’s body was amazing, she felt so good against her, and just touching nipples was making her so horny the crotch of her suit was soaked. Kneading her best friend’s naked bottom, she leaned her head back and enjoyed the feeling of Abby’s teeth nibbling at her neck. Her touch made her moan with pleasure again.

Wanting to be the one giving some pleasure this time, Kaylie took one hand and snaked it between them. Down she went, her palm crossing Abby’s flatter tummy, her hand sliding between Abby’s thighs, and over her sex, her middle finger parting her friends engorged folds.

Abby’s body tracked the path of Kaylie’s hand, anticipating and enjoying every inch. When her friend’s hand slid between her slightly parted thighs, Abby moaned loudly, breathing into Kaylie’s neck as she bucked uncontrollably against the intruding fingers. Their firm pressure pressing against her sensitive membranes, Kaylie’s palm firm against her engorged clit. She was so turned on, her head was dizzied with the sensations and her desire. “Fuck ... that’s ... mmmm” she said, standing as steady as she could as Kaylie touched her most private part. Abby kept her own hands firmly grasping the other girl’s bottom, squeezing and pulling their bodies tight against each other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.