The Lost Notebook of Doctor E - Cover

The Lost Notebook of Doctor E

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 9: Saturday is just another day

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9: Saturday is just another day - Alex's blended family got along as well as could be expected, though after his father passed things were never quite the same. Still, he loved his sisters and step-mother, though as he got older, he wished they gave him a little more respect. He was not a child anymore. Neither were the experiments that he was doing, based on that old notebook he found, suitable for children.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Abby was excited to go swimming, and to see Kaylie. Not sure she could explain her new home life activities, she nevertheless was curious to see her friend, and maybe have some more fun ... though simply thinking about that made her feel a bit funny. Maybe she would laugh or not be wanting to, ya know, now that she’d gone on a real date and everything. Lost in her own world, she did not pay much attention to her brother, other than to be aware that he was driving. She’d found her swimsuit without too much difficulty after she had finished her breakfast. After texting Kaylie, and getting the go ahead, she’d told Alex she was ready, about 20 minutes earlier than she had thought!. She was a bit surprised when the whole family piled into the car, but nodded when Izzy explained they were going shopping for a bit after they dropped her off”.

“Thanks for taking me! I did not want to go when Mom went to work, and I’m not sure Kaylie would have been all the way awake yet!”


“No problem Abs, anytime,” Alex responded as he pulled into the Kaylie’s driveway which was a large place, a sort of McMansion that had gone up in the last ten years and seen several improvements. Alex didn’t know what Abs friend’s parents did, but it was obviously lucrative.

Putting the car in park Alex turned to face Abby, Gwen and Izzy were in the back seat. While Izzy had chatted amiably with her brother and sister Gwen had been notably quiet during the trip though Alex had caught her looking at him once in a while when he looked up in the rearview mirror. He understood why she likely wasn’t talking to him, he got that, but the looks he was getting weren’t angry, they were well quizzical, or wondering, perhaps even confused.

“You going to need a ride home Abs? Should we pick you up on the way back through?” he asked her. “Also,” Alex added on, teasingly, though it certainly was one of those I’m joking but not joking, “You realize that you have to keep your suit on right? And your hand out of your panties, right?”

Out of the corner of his eye he saw the front door open, and Kaylie, Abby’s friend stood, the girl was still in what was obviously sleep pants and a tank top. Alex, and his pretty oversexed brain, couldn’t help notice that Kaylie was blossoming, the girl was slimming out and losing the baby fat, and she was starting to put on her curves. Idly he began wondering what it would be like to bed a virgin that young, then realized where his imagination had gone as Abby started talking to him. ‘Christ’ he thought ‘too much pent up energy still from this morning’ which was obvious from the hardon that was already growing in his loose shorts.


“I’m not an idiot ... though Kaylie will probably be as nonjudgmental as we all are ... though, her parents are probably real weird ... I’d never do anything at someone else’s house like ... I mean, just because I’m comfortable at home doesn’t mean ... oh, you know what I mean!” Abby said, grabbing her bag and stepping out of the car. “They said they’d bring me home after, I think they have to go into the city tonight ... so, no ride ... thanks!”

And with that, she trotted up to the front door, smiling and giving her friend a somewhat nervous greeting. As Kaylie led the two inside, Abby teased her about her wardrobe. “What? You just get up? Or did you want me to see you in your pajamas ... hmmmm... ?” Laughing the two went up to Kaylie’s room, shutting the door and symbolically shutting out the rest of the world.

“Just thought it was dumb to get dressed, and then change for swimming ... and i didn’t want to put on my suit yet ... it’s still a bit early...” Kaylie white lied. While it was still early, and they probably would not go swimming for an hour or two, she had not wanted to put on her suit for a completely different reason. She wanted to change in front of her friend again. Turning, she stopped, a bit surprised, stunned even, seeing Abby slipping out of her shorts.

“Oh, um ... yeah, it’s ok, right? I mean ... you don’t mind, do you?” Abby said, pausing with her shorts just above her knees. She had thought they’d change right away, and when she realized that they still had time to kill, the idea of getting out of her clothes had already sprouted in her mind. Shrugging off her brother’s concerns, and trusting to Kaylie’s obvious interest, she figured she just find out if she was going to be weird about it. Besides, she was beginning to hate being dressed.


Gwen had seen the easy way her sisters and brother were talking as they took Abby to her friend’s house. She was still a bit perturbed, out of sorts really. Between her sister’s display at the table, and what she saw this morning, there was an awful lot of sexual activity going on, and she was trying to come to terms with it. Part of her knew that she should just be shocked and yell and scream, but another part of her, one that seemed to be getting stronger every day, badgered at her to just take a chill pill. If it makes them happy, let them do what they want! It’s not like they are hurting anyone, or forcing Gwen to do a damn thing!


Kaylie was surprised to say the least, and pleasantly surprised, she had been scheming on how she might lure Abby back into a little bit more “practice”, but most of her ideas had been awkward at best. Staying her in her bedroom pants and tank top had been only one idea, and most of the other ideas had been silly at best. Among some of the ideas she had discarded had been, accidentally falling into Abby, not being able to find her bathing suit (which meant of course skinny dipping), and exaggerating how badly a job she had done at kissing, which was obviously her favorite plan. Doing it naked, well ... had been just a pipe dream, until now, “Ummm ... uh no! I mean it’s fine, I mean sure! Really!” Kaylie stumbled through her permission for Abby to continue, “I mean, did you want to go swimming now? The pool is still a bit chilly,” Kaylie told her figuring that was Abby’s plan, and it wasn’t a bad plan, she imagined since she was crushing on Abby anyways.

Kaylie went to her closet and got her bathing suit from the hook where she had left it the other night. A one piece suit that left both her tummy and back exposed. It was a bit racy for a girl her age, but it was a one piece and that had been what allowed her to talk her mother into it, opposed to the small bikini she had asked for. The two piece she had worn last week, while it had been a bikini, probably covered a bit more than this one piece did, at least around her chest ... the neckline was far lower than her mother had realized ... and Kaylie was careful to not let her ever see it ‘pulled down’.


“Izzy?” Alex asked turning to face his sister and step sister sitting in the back. “You want to move up front? A spot just opened,” Alex didn’t even bother asking Gwen, figuring that after this morning, being next to him was the last thing she was going to want.

Izzy took a moment before she replied as it looked like she was considering it, and after looking at Gwen, who just shrugged back, she nodded and moved herself up to the front seat, “Yeah, please,” she said in agreement. “The back seat behind you is crowded.”

As Izzy buckled herself in Alex backed them out of the driveway and turned the car in the direction of the highway to head to the mall, “So?” Alex asked, leaning his head toward Izzy as he drove the car, indicating he was talking to Izzy, and perhaps Gwen when he glanced at her in the mirror, “So guess what?” he told her, “I’ve got a couple of gift certificates, and if you’d, you know, model them later, I might be willing to buy you a couple of outfits.”

This had been a plan that Alex had been hatching since last night, leaving out that he had purchased the gift certificates himself the night before. While Izzy wasn’t the clothes horse, Gwen was. She was trendy and loved shopping. He knew in the past that she had milked Jake for his wallet at least a little bit just to get him to take her shopping for new outfits. Given their relationship he was thinking it might help

To be polite though, he offered it to Gwen as well, “Gwen? You interested?”

Gwen just blinked at him a moment, her eyes still not trusting him very much. Izzy’s excited acceptance in the front seat made her reluctance seem a bit odd, so she eventually nodded slowly, “Oh ... sure ... I mean, free clothes!!??” Immediately she began to add this opportunity to the couple of things she had been planning on getting, in addition to the usual window shopping and browsing that her and Steph would likely do.

Izzy glanced at Alex after she had accepted, wondering just what he was up to, or was he really just being that nice ... to the both of them! She could feel that subtle energy still flowing through her, and as she finished off her second cup of coffee, putting the go-cup back into its little holder between their two seats, she leaned back, gazing out the window and wondering if his gift certificates would be enough for that leather vest she had been eyeing. Combining that with one of her torn shirt ensembles would be pretty tight, she thought as the road passed beneath them.


Riki’s only showing was not until 1pm. She had lied a little bit about how early she needed to get to work just to get out of the house and away from Alex. He was very close to making her do something she could not take back, and while her body seemed to scream yes yes yes, she struggled with the breakdown in their normal parent/stepchild roles.

She was hoping that her clients would make a decision today. Her yearly total was very good, putting her in the top 3, and one more sale before the broker’s birthday in 2 days, would likely put her on top. The yearly bonus was always something good, and she had almost gotten it last year ... She had heard rumors that it was something for entertaining around your home, and she really wanted to spruce things up ... it had been a while since they had even gotten a new television, or anything not purely functional!

Realizing that she was sitting in her chair, rocking a little from side to side, and rubbing her thighs together in a slow rhythmic motion, she flushed, recognizing that she was still wound up, or something, from this morning. ‘Gawd, it’s like I’m twenty all over again ... and obsessing over ... what was his name? Robert? Ya... ‘ Shaking her head, trying to bring herself out of the bedroom and into the workspace, she stood up, deciding a fresh cup of decaf would be best. Heading to the small room that the broker passed off as a break room, she did not notice the eyes focused on her gently rolling backside.


Heaving a little sigh of relief, Abby continued to lower her shorts. She had been worried for a moment that she had misread Kaylie, and that her friend might not appreciate Abby’s newfound casual attitude about skin. “Good, I mean, great ... no rush to swim, don’t really wanna freeze...” she said, reaching up to pull off her tee. As she tossed her garments on top of her bag, she pulled out her suit that still fit her, tisking a bit as she saw Kaylie pulling out something new. While she paid little attention to most fashion decisions, she did wish she had at least a second suit to switch off between, her old one was so worn. Or ... that Kaylie’s family allowed skinny dipping ... that would just be too school for cool! Turning to face Kaylie as she backed out of her closet, she reached behind her back and quickly unsnapped her irritating bra. After not wearing one for the last 12 hours, putting it on before she came over had been a reminder of just how much she hated that thing. “God, I hate bras...” she muttered, scratching along the sides of her small firm breasts where the fabric had rubbed a little, causing her to itch a bit. Laying her bra down, and tossing her suit to the side, she put her hands on the waistband of her panties, ready to complete her clothing divestiture. “Oooh, that does look cute ... is it new?”

Kaylie turned and stopped for a moment, staring at her gloriously nearly naked best friend, “Um ... yeah, Mom bought it for me, I wanted a smaller cute bikini, but ya know ... she wouldn’t get me one and we settled on this. Did you want to see it?” Kaylie not as sure of herself as Abby started undoing her clothing, starting with her top as her cheeks flushed a bright pink. After all, trying the suit on was more of an excuse than it was likely needed. “It’s got this little peekaboo in front and it’s nearly strapless in the back,” Kaylie told her. “Let me show you!”

Slowly Kaylie ditched her clothing one article at a time and she tried to add a certain something to her movements, kind of like she had tried with Tom, only problem was Tom was a boy, and she wasn’t sure if her attempts at being as sexily graceful as say, Beyoncé, would even get Abby’s notice, but she tried anyway, turning around peeling her clothing off, and even going as far as wiggling her butt a little bit to get her sleep pants off.

While Kaylie had begun to remove her sleepwear so that she could model her new suit, Abby slipped her panties off and added it to her own pile of clothing. Absently ruffling her sparse curls, she leaned back against the bed, eventually sitting down and making herself a little more comfortable. Filled with youthful energy, enhanced by her anticipation of another kissing game with her friend, Abby had to work to keep her legs from bouncing in anticipation. She picked up her suit, ostensibly to put it on, but had no intention of getting dressed until she absolutely had to. Admiring her friends rapidly exposed body, she giggled a bit as if they were much younger and playing some silly game alone in their room. As Kaylie stood for a moment, completely naked, before grabbing her suit and stepping into the leg holes, Abby blushed a tiny bit, thinking that she should not be looking at her friend in quite that way. Jumping up, trying to hide her blushing face, she moved to Kaylie’s side, helping her to pull the garment up and slip her arms into the straps. She felt that strange energy again, as she touched her friend’s shoulder and arm, standing so close and feeling the thrill of being naked and so close to her.


John saw Riki head for the break room, so he picked up his coffee cup and drained it, then got up and headed for the breakroom for a refill, “Hey Riki!” he exclaimed brightly as he entered the small kitchenette, “You look great today! New skirt?” He asked trying to break into a personal conversation with her. “Getting ready to land a big one today?” he asked.

“Y-yes, hope so!” Riki replied, emptying her cup and reaching for a refill.

Coming in behind her John reached for the coffee creamer, timing it deliberately for the moment Riki reached for it as well. He had read at some point that picking up women was like getting a customer into a test drive, the more contact the more likely the sale. So when their hands came close he let hers go first but he slipped his over hers for the briefest of moments, so just for a moment they were in contact with each other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.