The Lost Notebook of Doctor E - Cover

The Lost Notebook of Doctor E

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 4: More than Coffee Percolates

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: More than Coffee Percolates - Alex's blended family got along as well as could be expected, though after his father passed things were never quite the same. Still, he loved his sisters and step-mother, though as he got older, he wished they gave him a little more respect. He was not a child anymore. Neither were the experiments that he was doing, based on that old notebook he found, suitable for children.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Izzy lay back, satiated for the moment, but still more than a little on edge. Everything around her was so ... normal, she just thought she’d go crazy. Deciding that she had to get out, pop over and see Rochelle at her evening shift at the movie theater ... the place was chill, would usually let her buy a drink and chat while Rochelle cleaned up after the last crowd. She needed a shower first though she thought, trying to clear her mind as she got off the bed, putting her vibrator back in her drawer. Grabbing her black kimono, she slipped it on, barely tying it around her as she went down to the bathroom and opened the door after briefly knocking. She was pretty sure it was Abby in there, not Alex, though she wondered why they all were so uptight still. Alex was not like a strange man in their house, in their lives ... he was ... Alex ... family ... and someone they could really trust.

“Abs, hurry up will you, I need to take a quick shower, heading out!” she told the small form inside the shower as she turned to hang up her robe on the hook on the back of the door.

A bit mortified for a second before relaxing and working to finish her spraying attack, Abby could feel her body just on the edge of completion and she tried to keep her reactions quiet as she answered “K’!!’ rather abruptly and out of breath. Her impulse control was almost gone as she sought her release.

As Abby ‘finished’, she paused for a moment, before poking her head out, “Should I just leave it running?” she asked, speaking to the backside of her older ‘full’ sister. Blinking after a moment’s pause, she realized that Izzy was standing there examining her breasts as if checking for lumps.

“Sure ... I want in right now” Izzy said, dropping her hand and turning to get into the shower, her long naked form moving easily towards the enclosure. Abby ducked back inside, discombobulated for a second. It was not that she had never seen her sister naked ... they had lived together all her life after all, it just seemed a bit more casual ... and as she thought about it, she wondered why they did bother to cover up all the time ... it was as if they were all oddly repressed and that did not make much sense to her anymore. She felt a whole lot more free and comfortable lately. So as her sister got into the shower, Abby just stood there for a moment, not rushing to go away and cover up, just soaking up one last spray before stepping clear, nodding at her sister. “It felt really really good ... I needed a shower ... I’ve been feeling so hot and sticky today!”


Alex didn’t want to let Riki go, but as he pushed away, he knew it was time to let her be. He had already come onto her, confessed and showed how much he wanted her. Now, if he guessed correctly, he just needed to let the seed he had planted germinate. If she was as sexually frustrated as he thought, she might turn to the most available male in the house. Perhaps if he got lucky, she might actually be thinking of him later tonight when she was alone.

One could only hope.

Trying to keep this as normal as possible and not come off as a creep, Alex picked up the plates that were sitting on the counter, put those away, and turned the discussion to something normal like his grades and the exam he had finished earlier in the week.

Riki asked him questions, but you could tell she was still a little rattled, and preoccupied. So, keeping it quick, he finished up putting away the dishes for her and departed, pausing only long enough to lean over her and kiss her ear, sucking the lobe into his mouth briefly and whispering into her ear, “I’ll be thinking of you.”

Out of the room, he headed upstairs horny as hell and in desperate need of relief.

As Alex crested the stairs he found Abby exiting from the bathroom her towel loosely held about her lithe body, “Hi Abs,” he said in greeting as he got there.

“Oh hey!” Abby said back, before she started retreating to her room.

Noting that Abby was heading for her room, Alex cocked his head and asked, “Abby, you left the shower on,” he told her.

Abby disappeared into her room in what looked like a hurry, called back before shutting her door, “Izzy is in the shower!”

Izzy was in the shower. That idea piled into his imagination like a freight train, given how horny he still was after his encounter with Riki. Checking up and down the hall to make sure no one would notice him, he slipped into the bathroom, latching the door behind him.

While he wasn’t sure exactly what he wanted, he knew where he wanted in. He was horny as hell, and Izzy was in there naked and wet.

“Hi Izz,” Alex said, his voice low and husky, “need someone to wash your back?”


Riki watched Alex finish his bit of cleanup, her mind reverberating with his suggestions, his insinuations. She tried to clear the fog of strange, unasked for desire from her mind as she too finished cleaning up. As her son left after leaning in and reminding her of his forbidden approval of her body, she felt her mind seize again upon his words, and her body reacted to his latent desire. ‘Get a hold of yourself girl! You are about to lose whatever control you have ... he’s your son!”

, She turned and thankfully he was gone. She was left to ponder her overly eager reaction and the consequences of what had just happened. If she thought about his ‘hard’ problem, well, who could blame her. It had been a bit over two years...


Abby was pleased, inordinately so. She had taken charge of her changed perception, refusing to bow down to some silly puritanical ideas, and simply went back to her room ‘mostly’ covered. And to prove her point, Alex had simply talked to her like any other day. There was nothing wrong with her body, or how much or how little was covered. As she walked into her and Gwen’s room, she tossed the towels on her bed, and simply lay back on her bed, thinking all of this over. She had failed to completely shut the door, and when Gwen looked over at her with her headphones on as she listened to music, she had to keep herself from sticking her tongue out when Gwen’s nose wrinkled in disapproval of Abby’s state of undress.


Izzy turned upon hearing Alex’s voice and her hand hurriedly lifted the shower nozzle back into place. She had already cum once in her room, and she honestly was just planning on a quick shower. But when she had seen her little sister all hot and bothered, and had put two and two together, the idea of playing with the water was more than a bit hard to resist. Alex’s voice interrupted her before she had done more than removed the nozzle and began to spray it all over her chest, in preparation for moving lower.

“Alex!” she said, startled, but not quite as startled as a part of her mind thought she should be. She knew it was ‘just Alex’ and somehow that was not as bad as just anyone seeing her. They were family after all. “I think I can manage ... though I bet you wish I couldn’t! She said, teasing him a bit as she turned around under the water. The nearly opaque shower door was thankfully a bit steamed up, but she was pretty sure he was getting more than a bit of a view of her body. Why that was not totally bothering her, she was not sure, though perhaps it had something to do with the other day. He had not said anything since ... even though she KNEW he had seen her breasts before she had replaced her towel. She toyed with the idea of actually having him wash her back, though it was really quite preposterous. Boys were not supposed to do that. Were they? Shaking her head, and fighting back her sudden new wave of arousal, she rinsed her back side off again. “I am almost done anyway...”

‘Then’, Alex thought, ‘I better move my ass ‘cause he had no intention of letting his sister out of the shower. Alex shucked his clothing, shirt first, followed by his shorts, then also pulled off his boxers, leaving him completely and totally naked. Alex was tall and lanky but had the muscle of any late teenaged male as well as the sex drive of one. Already he was hard, with his erection standing out because it wasn’t like he wasn’t eyeballing the flesh toned silhouette of his sister the entire time he had been getting undressed. For several days, he had the picture of her wide eyed on the dryer, mostly naked, and him between her legs. It also hadn’t been lost on him that his bitch of a sister had also been largely silent, and stunned, but also not protesting that much either when he had confronted her. It had made him wonder if his sister with the biggest mouth, and a very large appetite for acting out, perhaps took well to being manhandled and told what to do. Well, he was about to test that theory out and he wasn’t about to take no for an answer.

Hitching his clothing on the towel hook next to the shower, he didn’t pause to wait for a response from her; instead he opened the door with nothing more than a “move over Izz,”. And she did, sort of, though he helped her move the rest of the way by putting a firm hand on her arm and pushing her physically to where he wanted her-- between the shower wall and his own naked body...

High on his own need for sex, he was feeling pretty alpha but it was the first time he had seen Izzy in this light. It looked like she was in a state of shock more than anything else. Izzy stood there, mouth a gape in surprise, like she was trying to protest but the shock of the situation was keeping her words from getting out. Now, standing in the smallish shower (or at least small for two people) she was pressed up against him, her skin glistening with the water running down her back. Her arms were clutched to her chest, which made her breasts press outward, but her eyes were wide like a deer -- she just couldn’t believe he was in here with her, his naked body up close to hers and his hard cock pressing boldly against her.

Izzy’s body was playing games with her, she could feel it. And her mind felt foggy for some reason, unable to give her words with which to protest, unable to empower her with the ability to stop what Alex was doing. Ever since dinner, she had felt just a little bit out of control, as if Jake had revved her up and left her hanging (not that uncommon of an occurrence). She knew she needed to get out, and had thought taking a quick shower would help distract her from her ‘itch’, but it seemed to have had an opposite effect. First, spying her red faced sister, and realizing what she had walked in on, and then Alex barging in before she could hardly begin, she was left quivering with unspoken need, and unable to formulate much coherent thought.

“Izz, move over,” he told her, repeating his command as he blatantly stood against her. He took her by the hips, once again manhandling her like he had every right over her and her body. This had the side effect of settling his hard cock against her ass, poking her firmly in the behind... “Unless,” he growled in her ear, “you’re trying to get me to poke you like this.”

“N-n-no, of course not!” she simply said, pulling a bit away as she moved where his hands on her hips guided her. She could feel his bobbing shaft prodding her in the behind, and she jerked away, though inside a part of her was reacting to his nearness in a most unsisterly manner. She tried to turn back, and look at him, without getting her hair wet in the spray of the shower. “I ... uh ... was going to go see Rochelle ... I um...” she shuddered to a halt, feeling his nearness so much more intensely than the other day in the laundry room. What was it about him lately ... she wondered, a bit confused at the recent changes.


Gwen looked over at her naked nymph of a sibling and sighed dramatically, passively expressing her irritation with her bubbly spirited step-sister. She was feeling more than a bit peevish; her earlier release had been barely satisfactory. She had tried to change her attitude, and distracted mind by getting a drink, but she had been forestalled by her mother and Alex having some sort of moment in the kitchen. Retreating to her room, she had been glad to see it was still empty, but when Abby came back from her shower and plopped down naked as the day she was born, her sanctuary, such as it was, was violated.

Glancing at her sister, she shook her head. Abby was such a child. Did she not know that it just was not proper to walk around naked, even if it was just in front of her sister? Clothes made the world notice you. The right outfit could make even the cutest guy turn his head. How could she not understand?

Still, Gwen did envy Ab’s youthful embracement of herself. She seemed so casually unconcerned, reading her book as her body sprawled naked across her bed. “Don’t you think you should put something on?” she asked, realizing that she had been staring.

“Why?” Abby answered simply. “I’m still warm and damp from my shower ... clothes would just feel crappy...”


It didn’t take long for Alex to be just as wet a slippery as Izzy was with the water falling onto his toned body making the shower feel extra cozy and tight, “Rochelle isn’t going to mind you being a bit late,” he told her as he reached for her body wash. Squirting some into his hands, he lathered them up, getting nice and soapy, then left the container on the small shelf in order to completely turn to stand behind Izzy.

Putting his hands on her shoulders, he squeezed gently and started rubbing as his dick bobbed up and down until moving around it slid between Izzy’s thighs and his erection pushed him up into the Y of her legs. Alex made no attempt to move it as he started to work Izzy’s shoulders.

“You’re a dirty girl, and I can’t let you out of here without washing you,” he told her.

Using his thumbs Alex started working the muscles of Izzy’s shoulders just as if they were the entire reason he was in there. His fingers found knots and started massaging them out, his thumbs pulling slightly on her shoulder blades, stretching them out, which pulled Izzy up and down his length gently, his now soapy cock grinding into her ass and thighs slowly.

“Besides, you like this don’t you? “ Although the statement was clearly rhetorical, he pressed. “Hell, you liked it when I lifted you up. Don’t think I didn’t notice.”

“I did?” she asked stupidly, leaning forward as she felt his hands massaging her back, her body damp and slick from the shower. His ... prick ... was pressing against her, sliding against her thigh, touching her in a way that was far from brotherly. She knew she should protest, to push him away, but she found she couldn’t. Or wouldn’t. She could feel the heat of him, and it seemed to fire off an answering heat within her that was only mildly banked when he had interrupted her ‘shower’. “You ... umm ... should not be doing that ... I don’t think...” she tried, parting her legs and pressing her hand down to push his cock away ... it was getting rather close...”. She did not move away though, nor did she try and leave the shower.

“You did,” he answered her as he worked his way down Izzy’s shoulders to her mid back. His two hands could easily spread the width of her back, his thumbs strumming the muscles that ran down along her spine, “did you think about it later?” he asked.

“Doing what?” Alex asked, taking his turn to ask a dumb question. Obviously he knew full well what he was doing, he was teasing the crap out of her. As it was he actually found he didn’t mind if he didn’t push his cock up against her pussy. Teasing his sister was good enough, so when she reached down to push his dick away from her he made sure it was within easy reach so her small hand was on his cock. “Giving you a back rub, naked and wet in the shower by ourselves?” he taunted her. “Surely this can’t be the worse you ever did with a guy.”

Her hand, unconsciously holding onto her brother’s prick, was slowly rubbing it as she felt him massage her back, lulling her into acquiescence. It was not until she realized her was speaking that she jerked herself away from her daydream, and pulled her hand away from his cock like she had touched a live poker. “Oh ... god ... sorry ... I just ... gawd...” she leaned forward, bending her head, laying her forehead against the tile wall. She was so confused. Her body was enjoying the attention, she knew that, but this was so far from what was normal she could not wrap her mind around it. “Please ... I gotta get out now ... go see ... Rochelle...” she said, almost begging.


Abby got up and sat cross legged on her bed, looking over at her sister. “Don’t you just feel all confined and closed up all the time? I don’t know what the deal is, but lately ... I dunno ... I just want to feel free ... maybe I’m one of those ... whatyamacallit ... nudists!”

Gwen snorted, “I guess ... I mean ... look at you! The door is wide open and you don’t seem to give a rat’s ass!” She liked that term. Her last boyfriend had said it, and she had giggled all night. It was not the words so much as the mental picture she got of a rat, standing on its little hind legs, and waving its ass at them. Her earlier need to escape into her fantasy returned to her mind briefly, causing her to blush a bit as she looked away from her sister’s obscenely spread legged posture.


Alex chuckled when Izzy pulled her hand back from his dick after her hand had at first elicited a guttural moan from him. Having her rub his cock felt amazing. It fit perfectly into her hand, and was just the right width, and he was enjoying it as well. At least until she decided to pull back. With that, it kind of sealed the deal. He wasn’t going to be able to let her go without some sort of relief.

“You’re not going to go yet, at least not till I’m finished with you,” Alex growled, unwilling to give her up until he was through and not really explaining what “finished with you” meant.

His hands went lower as he worked on her lower back again, his thumbs playing across the ridge of her pelvis, and of course, drawing her back into his cock once more, the hard length sliding between her thighs. Working her with his fingers using a small rocking motion, it made his dick slide in and out of her soapy thighs. He was sure he might even be brushing against her cunt, though the sensation was so overwhelming that he honestly couldn’t tell.

With a groan of barely repressed forbidden need, Izzy felt him again pull her against him, ostensibly so he could wash her back, but she could feel his hardness and as it pressed against her, she knew that he wanted more than a simple rub. Jake had been insistent like that too, and that was part of why she had gotten mad and broke it off. All he wanted was for her to play with his cock and to give him blowjobs. He was such a pig. But this felt different somehow, as if something inside of her wanted to please her brother ... even if it was more than a bit unorthodox. She could not let him fuck her though, no matter how good it was feeling right at that moment. She had only had sex three times, and never standing up in the shower ... It was not the way she wanted to do something like that, even if she did want to ... which she didn’t.

Reaching down again, she ran her hand over his slick cock, letting the head push into her closed palm. He felt so hard. So big. She could feel every throb of his prick as he stood there, pressing against her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.