The Lost Notebook of Doctor E - Cover

The Lost Notebook of Doctor E

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 3: Family Dinner

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Family Dinner - Alex's blended family got along as well as could be expected, though after his father passed things were never quite the same. Still, he loved his sisters and step-mother, though as he got older, he wished they gave him a little more respect. He was not a child anymore. Neither were the experiments that he was doing, based on that old notebook he found, suitable for children.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Dinner was its usual bit of chaos, everyone actually at the table for the first time in about a week. Usually one or the other of the girls had an activity, or Alex was out ‘studying’, but tonight, they were all home. It had been a few days since his first, (admittedly inadvertent) trial of what Alex had just taken to calling “The Formula”. This was partly because he had felt he should go over the recipe with a fine toothed comb since he was, after all, feeding it to the women in his family. The really hot women in his family, Alex thought to himself as he looked around the table.

Alex had previously thought that life was really unfair to him. He had noted every time that he had visited his friend’s houses that their mother’s and sisters might have one hottie, but he had been blessed with four. Four really really attractive women. Which at first might seem like a blessing, but when you’re a brother, well ... that was its own special type of torture, unless you possibly happen to be in possession of “The formula” he thought to himself smirking, and that was the formula that Riki, Izzy, Gwen, and Abby were eating right now.

This was the second dose that he had given them, the batch made up fresh yesterday, and the plans for dosing the alfredo sauce made this morning when Riki had announced her plans for dinner. Air conditioning and Pasta, she had called it since it was a hot summer day and who really wanted to eat pasta on a hot day? Upon hearing that Alex had volunteered to help with the cooking and serving, giving him a chance to dose each portion of the sauce to each of the four women of his family. After serving himself he had added a good dose, based off what he figured Izzy had the last time, to the alfredo sauce, then put the plates out.

Which probably should have made him feel like a creep, but he really didn’t, or at least mostly didn’t. Sure, he was dosing them with something that might make them want to rip his clothes off and jump his bones, but also, if things worked out right, perhaps it might get them to view him a bit differently. Maybe a bit more like the man of the house instead of just the brother or son. However, being honest with himself, he was also doing it to get laid, and perhaps if he could get Riki and the others to see him differently, which, he thought, could get rather interesting.

Or he did up until he got elbowed in the ribs by his youngest sister Abby, “What’s so funny?” Abby asked seeing his smirk as she started rolling up another ball of linguini and alfredo sauce onto her fork and shoveling it into her mouth with her eyes still fixed on him.

“Uh nuthin,” Alex replied, “I was thinking of a joke that a buddy of mine told me earlier today.” Which of course he wasn’t really, it was he had just pulled his response out of his ass.

“Bullshit”, Abby retorted around her mouthful.

“Language,” Riki said automatically her gaze settling on Alex, her step-son, “What was the joke?”

Alex had to think fast looking for a joke, after all, his mind had been sidling more up to the thought of Riki horny off his formula than making anyone laugh, “Um ... well it’s not really appropriate for the dinner table.”

“So?” Izzy retorted, “It’s not like we have any kids at the table, well no kids except for Abby.” she added giving Abby a sly smirk at the dig.

“Heeeeeyyy!” Abby almost squealed, dampening the effect of her protest. Gwen looked up from her food long enough to show some interest, and Alex found himself stuck, he’d have to make up something quick.

“Very well, if you must know. The sauce sort of made me think of this old one. ‘What’s the difference between parsley and pussy?’.

Abby gasped, her brother had just said pussy at the table, in front of their mother. True, Riki had practically egged him on, but still, that was a rather rude word for mixed company. Turning to her mother to gauge her reaction, she was surprised to see her smiling and not saying anything. “Wha??” she asked, the word blurting out before she realized it made her look naive. She could not help it that she was the youngest, and had not heard all the things the others had.

Gwen spoke up, surprising everyone. “Nobody eats parsley!” The words hung there a moment before its import hit Abby, and she flushed, feeling a heat within her shorts that she recognized all too well. The last few days had seemed to have awakened a new awareness in her, and between long talks with Kaylie, and her own careful explorations on the web, she’d been rather naughty lately. At least compared to the days before ‘The Kiss’, as she had started to think of it.

Hearing the words, Izzy looked to Gwen and then to her brother, remembering how he had so easily manhandled her on to the top of the dryer. Though she rarely had thought much about Alex, and what he might be like with his girlfriend, her mind began to imagine just how confident he might be. There was more to him than she had thought. She knew that, though she could not really reconcile the ‘old’ Alex, and the new one that had been on her mind the last few days.

Riki tried to ignore the sudden heat she felt as she watched one of the girls take another bit of pasta, the rich sauce coating their lips before their pink tongue darted out to lick it away. It was really quite ... sensual. She shifted in her seat, not uncomfortable so much as overly aware of just how long it had been since anyone had ... eaten with her.


Alex inwardly let out the breath he had been holding. He hadn’t been sure how the joke would would be received when he had blurted it out. It had been a risk, and it had been a type of flirting, but it also had worked to gauge some of the reactions around the table. The good news was, and it was pretty much good news, no one had blown up in disgust and there were genuine smiles all around.

Abby had been obviously flustered, but that wasn’t a big surprise. She was the youngest and assumedly the least sexually experienced or open for that matter. She had blushed and had been surprised at the bawdy joke, especially since her mom had been one of the ones prompting the joke.

He had the hardest trouble reading Gwen. In her own way, Gwen was reserved and mostly lost in her own world, or so it seemed. Of all his sisters, he actually talked with her the least. Alex was surprised that she had known the answer to the joke, but he really couldn’t tell at all how she was feeling. Gwen had always really been that way to him, and as of late even a bit more distant, avoiding him and the like.

Izzy was interesting. He had caught the look, and if he had to guess, the look she had given him was, well ... speculative, like she was comparing him, or measuring him up, almost like a girl who was sizing him up or maybe even checking him out.

Riki though, had been a breakthrough., His MILF of a step mother had smirked at the joke. Hell, she had even encouraged the joke, and he hoped (though he suspected he was looking for signs) was shifting around in her seat more than usual. He thought that likely was just him being hopeful.

As the joke died away though, he thought that it had been pretty successful, leaving him many more open possibilities for his after dinner plan. Riki usually did the dishes and tonight was Alex’s turn to help out, which he figured would be a good chance to try talking to her cause he had a pretty good idea of an “in” that he could use to break the ice.

That didn’t mean, though, that he couldn’t do some more experimenting now, and he was too worked up himself. After all, it wasn’t like everything at the table was within reach; he did have to be subtle, and act innocent. Just because he had slipped the modern version of the Spanish fly to his family, it didn’t mean it would transform them into raving, sex crazed slut, but it did mean that they wouldn’t be so closed down to something more innocuous, like a bit of footsie, which left only Izzy, Abby, and Riki.

That also would serve his wicked purpose because he needed to start breaking down the perceived personal space bubble that would naturally erode if this was a bit of flirting in a normal situation. If one of them came into physical contact with him, and liked it because it felt good, they might prolong it, or even seek it out.

Izzy was out because she was just too confrontational, and he got the sense that a subtle type of approach to her wouldn’t be received so well, so that left Abby and Riki. So, taking a little more time to think about it he left it up to who had shoes on and who didn’t, which meant Riki over Abby. Abby had worn some sort of flats, while his step mother had come to the table with bare feet. Since he himself was only wearing socks, it was kind of perfect.

Starting small, Alex placed his leg up against Riki’s, calf to calf, and just didn’t move, aside from movements that were going to be natural, or seemingly accidental. With luck, Riki wouldn’t even know which of her kids it was -- although that was kind of stretching credulity since being male, he was easily the biggest in the room and his touch would not be that hard to differentiate.

Concentrating on keeping the movements small, and low key, Alex slowly stroked Riki’s leg with his own feeling her lean leg press against his own.


Gwen was quietly scolding herself. ‘Why did you answer? What were you thinking? They are all going to assume you like dirty jokes now. Or talking about pussies. And what the hell are you thinking?” This last comment was directed at her inner mind as she felt her nipples becoming rock hard under her shirt. Looking around the table, she breathed a sigh of relief when no one seemed to be paying her any attention.

Izzy could not take her eyes off of the way everyone was eating the pasta. The long strands of creamy coated noodles. The way the sauce seemed to linger on people’s lips. The way Abby or Gwen sometimes ‘Mmmmm’d after taking a big bite. Sure ... the pasta was good ... but why was it SOoooo good today? Feeling her body becoming quite warm, inside, she tried to distract herself, and concentrate on the food, studiously ignoring the way her mother was currently biting off a bit of pasta.

When Riki felt the goosebumps run up her leg, she sighed. The good food, and the pleasant way everyone was behaving helped to make this one of the best meals in a long time. She pressed back, suddenly very eager to feel the press of a friendly hand, or leg, in this case ... it was like a little hug. She liked hugs. Smiling across at Alex, pretty sure it was him, she continued to press against him, letting their two legs ‘say hello’ so to speak. The fact that she had to adjust herself again, her heated sex dampening her panties, had nothing to do with his touch, she told herself. It was just that fantasy she had been having...


Alex was really surprised how well this was working, ‘cause while he wasn’t any sort of psychologist, he was making mental notes of what he saw despite the distraction of having his step mother run her leg up against his; not just relaxed but with enthusiasm. Hell, she had obviously figured it out that it was him as well because she kept glancing at him and giving him a small smile that was either satisfied or enticing. So, he slowly worked his leg up closer to her, keeping it laying up against hers as he tried to think of it as leaning against each other watching a movie. Totally relaxed, even though his sexual drive was racing which made him flex his toes and trace the outline of Riki’s foot. Relax man, he thought to himself ... just relax and stay that way.

Totally relaxed, or at least trying to stay that way. After all he didn’t want to scare Riki off.

Riki wasn’t the only one either. Izzy, Gwen, and Abby (And Riki for that matter) made sounds on occasion that were just plain out sexual, making him wonder if he went too far. What he was worried was that one of them just might notice how out of the ordinary things had gotten. Which probably wasn’t of help when he leaned his other leg against Abby’s just to see if he provoked a similar reaction to Riki’s. Awkward at best but...

What he wasn’t going to do though was stand up immediately. That would be a bit of a giveaway.


As she finished her usual small portion, Gwen looked around the table, and caught her mother’s attention. “I know it’s not the healthiest, but, is there more? I really am enjoying your pasta tonight Mom ... it’s delicious!”.

“Yes, it’s amazing. A new sauce?” Izzy asked, chiming in as she subtly licked a bit of alfredo sauce from her fork.

Distracted by the tingles running up her leg, Riki took a moment to answer her daughter and stepdaughter. “Oh, no ... well, maybe a tad more butter ... and Alex helped, maybe that made it twice as good” she added, smiling in warmth, turning her attention to the only male at the table. He really is growing up, I should give him more credit ... let him help out more... she thought as she felt his touch explore her toes. The comforting foot hug/touch was making her feel so happy and connected ... as if they were really all one big happy family.

Abby looked over, noticing Alex had slumped a bit in his chair, and flushed when she felt his leg brush hers. Looking around, no one seemed to think anything was odd, and when she pressed back, as if saying ‘hello’ back to him, she felt an odd resonance deep inside of her. An acceptance of ‘something’. She smiled, squirming a bit, quite agitated. “I can go get some more, I think there was some left!” she offered, pressing back for a minute before standing up, oblivious to the fact that her nipples were straining the front of her simple cotton shirt -- having not put on a bra after her shower this morning, a casual day at home rarely warranted such.

“I’ll help Abs,” Alex told her before sliding his feet along Riki’s as a kind of good-bye and then getting up to join his youngest sister. It was when pushing up from his chair did he notice that Abby was displaying her nipples so prominently. In fact, her shirt along with her erect nipples showed off her developing breasts in a way that was, well ... sexy.

Alex then was a little concerned as well about how well displayed he might be. He had been thinking that perhaps he might get a moment alone with Abby to get a better bead on how much the formula had affected her, but in his sudden inspiration he had forgotten that he too was erect and wasn’t sure if his baggy shorts would entirely hide his erection.

There wasn’t much he could do about it though, since he was already up. So instead of trying to hide his own predicament and his excitement over his research, he instead tried to ignore it, hoping to not call attention to it.

“I’ll get Mom’s plate and my own if you want to get Izzy’s and Gwen’s,” Alex offered, “If you want to ferry plates back to the table, I’ll serve the rest.”

Smiling at Riki as he held his hand out for her own plate, which gave him the opportunity to let his fingers dance across the back of her hand, which was, well flirty if it had been anyone else other than his step mother. A risk, but he doubted anyone other than Riki might have even noticed.

“Sure!” Abby agreed brightly, as she collected plates from the other two.

In the kitchen, Alex started with Riki’s plate, since he had it in his hand. “There’s more than enough pasta,” he told her while serving, which was true, though he was determined to make sure they ran short on alfredo sauce, he wasn’t sure what would happen if he ended up taking some of his own formula. “How much do you want?” he asked “Since you came out, you get to choose.”

Crossing over, Abby glanced around Alex’s shoulder which brought her in closer than he expected, and the two pressed up against each other, especially when he leaned back into her.

“About half the amount that you started with for me. I’m full but it’s so good, I can’t say no,” Abby chirped brightly.

Taking the moment of closeness to his advantage, Alex leaned in and kissed Abby on the ear. His nose tickled the edge of her lobe as he told her, “You got it sis,” speaking in a slightly lower voice, “anything for you,” and then leaning back out again like nothing had happened.

Abby felt goosebumps race down her neck, across her shoulder and pimple all down her arm as her big brother surprised her with a quick kiss on her neck and ear. Instantly blushing furiously, not that she had done anything so wrong, but rather that the feeling was so strong and intense that it scared her. She said nothing as she took the bowl of pasta from him and waited for the second one. She shifted from foot to foot, strangely on edge, as if there was an energy running through her that she could not quite put her finger on. Taking Gwen’s bowl from Alex, she turned to take them out to the table. Setting hers down first, she brought Gwen her refilled bowl, bending over a bit as she delivered it, noting that Gwen seemed to be waiting for the bowl, picking up her utensils and digging in almost immediately.

Popping back into the kitchen, Alex handed her another bowl, “Here’s Iz’s. Take that and I can bring Mom and mine out.”

Smiling, bouncing a bit on her energetic toes, Abby nodded “Thanks ... um ... bro!” she added, matching his earlier slang, and reached up to peck his cheek all in a blur, turning and heading back to the dining room, bowl of pasta in hand.

Delivering Iz’s bowl, she offered a happy smile as her older sister took the bowl eagerly, if only after looking at her oddly. Now, back at the table, she was taking another bite even as full as she was, savoring the sauce as Alex and came and sat back down, sliding a bowl in front of Riki as he sat down between Ab’s and her step mother.

Izzy was enjoying her second serving while looking at her youngest sister with a bit of a surprised look on her face. “Little Abs is growing up” she thought to herself as she had noted her ‘baby’ sister’s obvious nipple poke-age. She rarely noticed the youngest of their family, the ‘baby’ so to speak, and when she did, it was usually just at family activities like this dinner. She had not really realized that Abs had even got past puberty. Shaking her head, she went back to the delicious meal, tucking a leg up under her butt and sitting on the heel, rocking from side to side a bit as she enjoyed her seat, and her meal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.