The Lost Notebook of Doctor E
Chapter 2: The Cat Got Into the Cream

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Cat Got Into the Cream - Alex's blended family got along as well as could be expected, though after his father passed things were never quite the same. Still, he loved his sisters and step-mother, though as he got older, he wished they gave him a little more respect. He was not a child anymore. Neither were the experiments that he was doing, based on that old notebook he found, suitable for children.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Eyes a bit bleary, Izzy looked at her brother, who was actually being nice for a change, and took the cup from his outstretched hand gratefully. Taking a sip, seeing if he got the cream and sugar right, she sighed as her morning drug hit her tongue. Sighing a bit in immediate satisfaction, she took another sip as she went and collapsed into one of the chairs at the kitchen table. “Fuggg ... yes ... oh, you too, remember? You were like out of it when I came in, zonked out standing up right about there if I’m not just remembering a dream!”.

Tipping her cup back, Izzy winced as she felt a sharp little pain in the corner of her mouth, as if she had gotten really bad chapped lips. Jerking her cup a bit as she pulled the hot liquid away from her sensitive mouth, she swore as she spilled some coffee on her brand new shirt. “Fuck! I just bought this!” she said, jumping up and moving to the sink. Running some water, she began rubbing it into the fabric, trying to get the coffee stain out before it set. Unable to get access to it, and unable to see it very quickly, she was about to dash to the bathroom and take a closer look. Realizing it was just her brother, she shook her head, wondering why she was being so demure! It was not like her! Taking off her shirt, she moved the fabric under the running water, scrubbing furiously, her bra clad breasts calling out like twin beacons. The dark black brassiere was in stark contrast to her pale skin, and as she scrubbed at her shirt, her body moved quite enticingly. Turning to her brother, she caught his look and shook her head, “Wha?”

Alex couldn’t help it, but when Izzy took the coffee, and thanked him for it, he smirked in satisfaction. At worst, he was going to make her ill and perhaps ruin her day; which he would blame on the bad cream, divorcing himself of responsibility. At best, Izzy was due for a monumental return of karma on how she had treated him for the last few years. For the previous year or two she had been at best tolerable and at worst she had been a total bitch, making him the scapegoat for anything and everything. So watching her spill coffee on herself and blithely removing her shirt as if it was not big deal, as if he was not there, well, one word came to mind: “priceless”. His trial of a higher dosage could not have started out better than if he had planned it himself.

Unsure if she had drunk enough to keep her acting so uninhibited, he wasn’t about to let the moment go to waste. “Christ! Sis give me that,” Alex said nudging his way into her space and taking the shirt from her, “Drink your coffee and watch the master!”

Deliberately avoiding the ogling he really wanted to do, Alex set to work on the stain. Only he added just a tiny bit of dish soap to keep the coffee stain from binding as well. Only giving Izzy a quick sidelong glance to cement the look of her, imprinting the vision in his brain. With her coffee cup in hand and wearing nothing but her bra, he told her “Give me about five minutes, you’ll still be able to wear the shirt when I’m through and it won’t be ruined.”


Abby showed up at Kaylie’s house, her earlier antsiness forgotten for the most part, as she waited on the front porch. Smiling as Kaylie invited her in, she followed her up to her room and plopped on her bed as Kaylie fished through her drawers for a suit.

“You got here early today! I had barely finished breakfast when you texted. Needed to get out huh?” she asked, finally deciding on her black one piece. Grabbing it in one hand as she came over to the bed, her round tight body moving easily as she nodded at Abby “You wanna go out now? Or, we could just chill up here a bit...” Kaylie was the opposite of the lean almost boyish Abby. Short, round, with a bubble butt and well established bosom, she was a blonde cherub to Abby’s lean elfin body and features.

Opening her small bag, Abby pulled out her vibrantly colored metallic blue two piece, conservative cut of course, but quite fetching on her lean body. “Now is good. I think I need to burn off some energy. It’s been a weird sorta morning!” Abs answered her friend, standing up to unhook her shorts, beginning to work them down off of her hips, dragging her damp panties with them. Blushing a bit as she realized she was still ‘on edge’ for some reason, she turned as if to hide, then stopped herself. ‘You are just being silly, she’s your best friend, she won’t care!”

Kaylie admired Abby’s body as she turned around, finding the modesty cute in a way. While she had filled out, or at least started to, her friend was still boyishly thin and hadn’t put on some of her future womanly curves like she had, “I like that bathing suit on you,” she told her as her gaze slid downward to her bottom, “Especially the way it hugs your butt, you have a nice one and it shows it off. It’s cute!” She told her friend, encouraging her, and she wasn’t just telling her things to make her feel better. Abby’s bottom was starting to fill out and while she didn’t have a nice little bubble butt like Kaylie had, it wasn’t like it was totally a boy’s butt either.

Over the last six months she had been watching Abby’s form start to show up, and while she didn’t have the breasts that Kaylie was sporting, she was lean and sexy in an innocent, almost athletic way


Her clients having decided within the first minute or two that the house was not going to work for them, had almost perfunctorily walked through the rest of the house before making a hasty exit. After telling Riki to let them know if she found something better, (anything would be better than this house), they took off in their car leaving Riki to mutter to herself, irritated at the way people rarely gave her all the information she needed. Making a couple notes on her phone and heading back to her car, she figured she’d take their new requirements back to the office and see what she could do.

Spotting the buff landscaper still working in the flower bed next door, she took her time walking back to the car, enjoying her light fantasy. Opening her door, she paused, getting a rather rowdy idea. Sitting down in her seat, and sliding her legs into the car, she ‘accidentally dropped her small purse on the ground. Mock muttering, she glanced at the landscaper, curious if she had his attention, but unable to ascertain exactly how much he was watching her. Sticking one leg back out of the car and bending over to grab her purse, she could feel her skirt riding up, very very high, and the gap in the front of her shirt hung low, affording a very naughty sneak peek at her treasures. Holding the position for a beat or two longer than necessary, she sat back up slowly, her face flushed, and caught the smile of the hard working gardener. “That was crazy! What am I doing?” Closing the door, she sat for a moment, feeling her body flushed and aroused, before starting the car and heading to the office.

Riki pulled into the parking lot at her small office tucked in amongst the various shops and restaurants that comprised the loose collection of buildings that made up Maple Corners. Large shade trees, planted at considerable expense when the area was developed, helped to cool the parking spaces that lined the edges of the ‘strip mall’. Pausing a moment, catching her breath while she tried to get herself back into professional mode, she smiled, unable to deny the simple pleasure she had gotten simply from flashing the yard worker. She knew she was no spring chicken, but glancing at her tanned legs as she got out of the car, she thought that she might still be able to turn a head or two. Besides, what was the harm, it’s not like she was going over and propositioning the man in broad daylight!


Izzy stood back, nonplussed, wondering why Alex was being so helpful. Normally he was a total jerk. Thankful that he seemed so intent on proving he was a stain master, she went and sat down, and drank her coffee, slowly waking up further. As her head slowly stopped pounding, she began to feel a bit better. Tilting her cup back, she had almost finished her coffee when she began to feel decidedly ‘warm’. Shifting in her seat a bit, she could feel her thighs rubbing against each other beneath loose terry cloth shorts, and she ran a finger up along her side, stopping herself when she realized she was about to cup her breast and pinch her nipple. Shaking her head, she stood up, not willing to wait for her shirt. “Um, I am going to grab a quick shower, I will get that shirt from you in a bit!”. Taking her coffee with her, she almost drained it as she reached the bathroom, setting the cup down as she turned on the water.


When John saw Riki pull into the parking lot and put her vehicle into park back at the office, he got up and made sure he straightened himself out. He stepped quickly into the bathroom so he could check his hair, check his breath, then made sure his suit was tucked in and straight. Around the same age as Riki he was a good looking guy, about five eleven, dark skin and a brilliant smile that really lit up his face. He looked honest, which really helped in real estate. His wife in fact, always told him what a sweet smile he had.

John had been working with Riki for a while and he had lusted for her from since the moment he had met her. She was in shape, and had a natural drop dead sexiness to her that was staggering. So much so that she had been the subject of his fantasy for many a night. She was committed to her spouse, or was, since he had passed away, and she had been grieving for him, which was something he could respect. That didn’t mean though, that he didn’t enjoy flirting with her, and could wish for more. Sure, he was married, but there was no harm in a little playing around. After all, he certainly didn’t begrudge his wife that and he suspected she did a bit more than just flirt.

This morning he was in the mood to flirt too; both his wife and he had awakened and been in the mood, but both of them had early appointments, so there was no time for any fooling around. Now he was horny, which made him a little more eager than usual, and even the remote idea of fooling around with, or at least flirting with Riki seemed really appealing. So as she entered the office, he just happened to be in the small kitchenette doing something, and if Riki followed form she would go to the kitchenette first before anything else; Since the kitchenette was so small it made it perfect for flirting since it was near impossible to be in there without some sort of bodily contact.

“Hi Riki!” John called brightly, “Good morning! How did the showing go this morning?” he asked her hoping to entice her into the small space and conversation. “Did they bite?”

Heading to get a cup of coffee before sitting down, Riki smiled pleasantly, if a bit neutrally, at John, her mind still a bit distracted by the odd way she was feeling. She did not quite trust her reactions, and that was unusual for her. Seeing the way he watched her, she could tell that John was feeling rambunctious again today. He was never crass or crude, but she was not dumb. She knew he was always on the lookout. Sometimes she felt a bit bad for his wife, how could she ever trust a husband like that. Salesman, Real estate ones especially, seemed to often be a lot of plastic fakery, and she wondered if she’d ever meet someone decent again. Shaking her head, breaking herself out of her reverie, she brushed past the other agent, her body unwittingly reacting to his nearness, her earlier randy behavior still seeming to lie buried just beneath the surface of her skin.

“No. Of course they forgot to mention they needed a den/office, the house was too small and the kitchen too fancy for people that order take out 5 days a week ... Hopefully I can find something better now that they told me more of what they want.” Shaking her head, she stirred a bit of milk into her coffee, feeling an odd intensity just being in the close room with him. “I need to um, get to work” she said, waiting for him to make a bit of room for her to get past, not eager to spill her coffee trying to squeeze past again.


Abby paused, turning back to her friend, her shorts and damp panties in her hand as she looked at her bare bottom. “Really? You think?” Hiding the wet spot as she rolled up her shorts, she grabbed her suit and pulled it up to her thighs, bending over swiftly to feed her feet through the leg-holes. As she stood up, pulling the suit up and over her privates, she let the top hang down as she reached across her chest to pull off her top.

Kaylie was a little glad her suit was a bit tighter than it was earlier in the season. After all it had gotten Tom to pay attention to her! “Guess who has a date tomorrow?” she told Abby’s back as she watched her friend change.

Not really giving Abby a chance to ask, she blurted in her own excitement, “Tom asked me out to the movies tomorrow night. Dad’s going to drop me off, and we are going to go in by ourselves!”

Shaking her hair back, Abby had looked at Kaylie, watching obliquely as the fuller figured girl stripped nonchalantly as they talked, stopping to put on her bikini top while just wearing her panties. As Kaylie adjusted her cups over her fuller breasts, she dropped her bombshell, she had a date!

“What? Really? I mean, oh shit, he did? And they are going to let you! You are so lucky!” Abby was happy for her friend of course, and she immediately imagined all the things they might get up to in the dark of the theater, and her overworked mind once again assaulted her body, forcing her to shiver in private delight. Slowly pulling off her bandeau sports-like bra, she rubbed the skin absently as the constricting garment joined her other clothes on the edge of Kaylie’s bed. Reaching down to slip her arms under the straps, she felt the slick fabric slide up and over her body, not able to hide the fact that her nipples had awakened. Again.

“Yeah?! I was surprised my parents were going to let me go, too!” Kaylie replied in her own excited surprise, but almost as quickly the excitement trailed off, and looked around fidgeting nervously, “But...” she said. “There still a problem,”

Finished tying her top on, her attractive half-dressed state forgotten, Kaylie found her mouth dry as she to imagined what they could get up to on their date in a dark theatre. Hell, she even hoped they would get to something like that but...”I’ve never kissed anyone,” Kaylie admitted sitting down on her bed, her long legs stretched out in front of her, her panty clad behind settling comfortably into the bed...

Admitting or naming a problem was presumed to make one feel better, but in this case, it just made everything seem so much worse. Earlier in the day, Kaylie had imagined all sorts of scenarios where she made a fool out of herself. Her thoughts ranged from accidentally biting Tom’s lip, to drooling on him, or even just freezing nervously. All of the things she imagined in her own head involved Tom leaving her in disgust. Any one of which was enough to make her want to hide.

“Oh Abby!” she groaned leaning back on the bed and looking up at the ceiling, “I’m going to make a fool out of myself, and do something like drool on him or something,” She confided in her friend, relating her fear, “I keep having this dream that he is going to come in for the kiss, I’m going to pucker up, and he’s going to kiss me, and I’m going to drool on him, and he’s going to run away thinking I’m gross.”


Gwen finished her morning jog, coming in through the side door and feeling the A/C hit her body, immediately cooling the perspiration that had collected all over her hard worked torso. Spotting her brother in the kitchen washing ‘something’, she ignored him, intent on getting in the shower and getting the sweat off of her body. She liked being in shape, it really helped with her cuter outfits, but this whole perspiration thing was just GROSS!.

Upstairs, she headed towards her and Abby’s room, but stopped, spotting the door to the bathroom open, and the shower running. Stepping inside, she could see Izzy turning off the spray and she called out to her. “Are you crazy? You left the door open! Alex is home you idiot!”

Izzy opened the shower door, grabbed her towel and began to casually dry off. “Oh, what’s the big deal, sheesh! It’s not like he has not seen us before, you know he probably spies on us and shit, I’m just tired of worrying about every little damn thing ... besides ... maybe it would shock him into behaving!”

“You are nuts, you know that!” Gwen replied, blushing a bit as she was confronted with her nude sister acting as if there was nothing untoward in her actions. Turning to close the door, she continued “I don’t care if he’s a rude boy and spies on us! It’s not the same as just flashing him if he walked by!”. Crossing her arms, her body damp and itchy, she glared at Izzy as her older step-sister ran her towel up and down her legs, her damp body fully on display as she did nothing to hide herself.

“You may as well shower, the water is still warm...” Izzy said, dropping her towel and moving to stand in front of the mirror, combing out her damp hair.


Alex hadn’t heard Gwen come home but he had heard her as he came running up the stairs. Slowing, he came to a stop and decided that perhaps it was time to reevaluate his plan. At this point he wanted Izzy alone, and given her nonchalance he wondered if perhaps his concoction was working on her inhibitions. He needed a chance to test it out. Idly turning ideas over in his head, he looked at the fabric of the shirt and wondered, glancing at the tag. Sure enough, it said in bold letters “DO NOT TUMBLE DRY”. A sly evil grin crossed his face and walking to the bottom of the stairs he waited for Gwen to step in the shower herself. Once he was sure Izzy was out of the shower, he called out, “Hey Izz! I got the stain out, but the shirt is still damp! I’m going to toss it in the dryer for a few minutes!” Figuring that if Izzy had just bought the shirt, and that she had really wanted to watch out for it, it wouldn’t take very long for her to come tearing down the stairs to save her shirt from being destroyed.

Retreating downstairs further, he went to the laundry room in the basement, stepping inside and turning on the dryer, but leaving it empty so it would appear he already put the shirt in and stepped out. Then stepped back behind the open door out of sight and waited reviewing what Izzy had said about him to Gwen. Izzy and he had never really gotten along, and the comments hadn’t surprised him since well, she was pretty much a bitch. Thinking about it, given how she treated him he wasn’t really that upset about using Izzy as his first real lab rat and where he might take this. He was stepping out on a serious limb, but if it worked ... whoa ... this was going to be great.


Ducking into her cubicle, Riki began to update her records, and filling out the query forms, and starting to look for a home that would fit her client’s needs and wants more completely. The cool air conditioned air felt good as she sat, bent over her desk, and she kicked off her sandals as she worked, digging her toes into the low rise carpet, enjoying the way it lightly tickled her skin. She still could not get the odd tingling sensation to go away, ever since, well, all day now that she thought about it. First the gardener, now her co-worker, John. She seemed to be alive in a way she had not been in quite some time. When he had practically dared her to brush by him again on her way out of the kitchenette, she had felt a rush go through her body, as if she was honestly considering it. As she concentrated on her more mundane work task, she felt herself settle down. Soon she was lost in her work, her earlier uncomfortableness forgotten.

Stopping by the market on the way home, Riki took care of the weekly chore and made a mental note to make spaghetti tonight. Everyone seemed to like that. Picking up some garlic cheese bread, she felt more like herself and the flirtatious behavior of her morning seemed far away. Much later, as she was putting the groceries away, she smiled at Alex as he came into the kitchen.


Standing there running a comb through her hair, Izzy’s mind did not seem to grasp the oddity of her current situation. While she was not a total prude, she had never stood naked in the same room with anyone since she was little and took a bath with her mother. Even Jake did not get to her see her so casually open. She wondered why her step sister seemed so closed up and, well, disapproving. Izzy actually felt rather warm and comfortable at the moment, even as she scolded her step-sister for overreacting. Still ... it was a bit ... unusual, if she had noticed. Which she did not.

Hearing her brother call out that he was drying her shirt, she nodded, yelling down “Thanks...” before abruptly realizing just what shirt he had in his hands. “Noooooo” she cried, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around her as she darted down the stairs, her damp hair sticking to the back of her neck. ‘Dammit!” she thought, as she heard the drier already going. Racing into the laundry room, wondering where the hell Alex had done, she bent over, opened the dryer door, and looked inside. Not seeing anything in there, the tumbler slowing down, she looked again carefully, peering upwards. As she ducked in a bit further, she could feel her towel coming loose, and as she pulled herself back up and out of the dryer, she had to grab the loose ends, pulling it back up from where it fell around her hips, frankly threatening to drop all the way to the floor! Thankfully, her bent over posture had kept her at least partially covered. Turning back around, flushed with exertion, hurriedly pulling the towel back into place, she hollered “Alex! What the hell?”


Finished tying her top on, her attractive half-dressed state forgotten, Kaylie found her mouth dry as she to imagined what they could get up to on their date in a dark theatre. Hell, she even hoped they would get to something like that but...”I’ve never kissed anyone,” Kaylie admitted sitting down on her bed, her long legs stretched out in front of her, her panty clad behind settling comfortably into the bed...

Abby looked at her perturbed friend laying back on the bed, and shook her head. “That would be ... horrid!” she said in commiseration. Crossing her arms in front of her, hiding her hard nipples that refused to behave today, she looked at Kaylie and suggested. “Um, we could practice, if you want ... I mean ... not REAL, um, tongue kissing, but, you know ... just so you don’t bump noses or something...”

Sitting down next to the laid out girl, she watched as Kaylie sat up, suddenly smiling. “You would, I mean ... it wouldn’t be too weird?”

“No, of course not ... I mean ... we did something like that at the last sleepover, you know, Blind Girl’s Kiss and all that ... this is just a bit more, um, one on one.”

“Yeah, I guess, um now? Ok, I mean ... if you don’t mind, it’s really been bugging me...” Kaylie asked as she scooched a bit closer to the swimsuit clad girl.

“Sure!” Abby said, and moving closer, tried to stop the set of giggles that ranged just below the surface. Realizing that someone had to be the boy, she moved in, quickly, darting in for a kiss. It was brief and fleeting, and as she sat back she said, “That’s just to get it to not be weird. Now ... pretend I’m your date this time ... I’ll go slow like he would, probably...” Putting her hand on Kaylie’s hip, up near her panty line, she leaned in slow and steady, nervous like, and softly parted her lips for a gentle kiss.


Alex was standing no more than a foot away from Izzy when she came back out of the dryer and turned around, and while usually he was the sedate brother most of the time (except when Izzy really pushed his buttons) his stance now was up close and personal especially given that his sister was dressed only in a drooping towel. “Does this count as spying on you naked?” he asked a small smirk on his face. He had heard the comments that Izzy had made about him, and he figured that challenging her on them was as good as any basis to test the water, gauging how much of an effect the concoction had on her. Also, if he was going to be accused of a transgression, he might as well be guilty of the accusation.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.