Rose Tattoo - Cover

Rose Tattoo

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A young tattoo artist meets a cougar who, along with her friends, expands his sexual horizon

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Slow  

The next day was a long one. Evan had to work from 7 am until 2 pm before going to his art history class from 3pm to 6pm. To make matters worse, his sexual frustration from the previous night was carrying over to today and he found himself checking out every hot customer, and most of the not so hot customers. Once, he was nearly caught checking out the cleavage and staring down the shirt of a customer much older than he was (i.e. roughly the same age as Linda) as she was bent over filling out a check.

Art history was no better. His professor was a woman named Julia Klotz (Ph.D.) She was in her early fifties and fairly plain. He hadn’t really thought of her in a sexual way; before that day, that is.

She certainly wasn’t dressed provocatively. Her plain white blouse and beige pants were conservative even by college professor standards. She was talking about something to do with the renaissance, he thought, but he wasn’t really paying attention because he was imagining her unbuttoning the blouse while leaning back against her desk.

“Well, Mr. Taylor?” Shit. She had asked him a question. Fuck, what had it been? He glanced at the projector screen behind her showing a dome. They had been talking about Michaelangelo. A name, she had asked a name...

She frowned deeply and narrowed her eyes at him. She had just started to say something when Evan blurted out “St. Peter’s Basilica.”

She closed her mouth and frowned deeper. “Hurmph.” She turned away and continued the lecture, strongly suspecting he had made a lucky guess.

“Focus, Evan, focus!’ he yelled in his own head.


The rest of the lecture was uneventful. He left directly from class and got to Linda’s house fifteen minutes early. He had thought of cruising the neighborhood a bit so as not to appear too eager but said ‘Fuck It’ instead. It was probably for the best; His car seen driving around aimlessly in her neighborhood would have undoubtedly resulted in cops being called.

He rang the bell and Linda called from inside “Coming!”

Linda opened the door and smiled to Evan. “Hi, again. Come in, come in, please sit down.”

Evan had had a vision of Linda answering the door tonight nude, but she was wearing a long, floral print dress.

“Thank you for meeting with me tonight,” Linda said, seating herself opposite Evan. “As I mentioned, I had a business opportunity that I wanted to discuss with you. I’m sure you recall, I asked you the other night if you would be interested in opening your own studio.”

Evan nodded. “Yes, Ma’am, but really, as I said, I can’t affor-”

Linda cut him off with a sharp raise of the hand. “I, and four of my friends who are also wealthy professionals, run a sort of venture capital firm. We fund local entrepreneurs, start up businesses, and the like. In addition, we are also strong supporters of the local arts and like to support them where we can. Of course, we do benefit financially from it somewhat, but please believe me that money is not our primary concern.” - actually, in Linda’s case, the primary concern was Evan’s hot, young body, but she left that part out for right now.

“I won’t bore you with the legal details right now, but suffice it to say that my friends and I will front all of the necessary start-up cash; the only thing you’ll need to provide are those hands of yours and your skill. The fact that you would be both an up and coming business as well as an artist makes it doubly enticing.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.