Rose Tattoo - Cover

Rose Tattoo

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young tattoo artist meets a cougar who, along with her friends, expands his sexual horizon

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Slow  

Back downstairs, Evan went to get dressed but was stopped by Linda. “Leave them off. I like looking at your naked body,” she said.

“But, the food will be here any minute,” Evan protested.

“Then be glad I didn’t make you drive like that to go get it!” she countered. She made no effort to get dressed either.

She went and sat down on the couch; Evan followed behind her. She idly began flipping through Evan’s sketchbook again.

“Evan, your skill is amazing. Have you ever thought of doing work like this professionally?”

Evan laughed. “Have you ever heard the phrase ‘Starving artist?’” he retorted. Linda returned the laugh.

“I’m serious. You have incredible skill here. What mediums do you work in?” she asked.

“I sketch in charcoal, I paint with watercolor, and tattoos, of course.”

“You need a studio that you can work out of,” Linda mused. She seemed to be saying it more to herself than Evan, but Evan responded anyway.

“Ma’am, I make $7.75 an hour. I have shit for credit because of a bunch of bills I racked up while living with my ex-girlfriend and while I was in rehab after. I can barely afford to put change in a parking meter in front of a professional studio.”

Linda dismissed his objection with a wave. “I realize all that,” she said, “but there are options out there...”

She was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell ringing.

Linda stood up and headed for the door. Evan frantically shouted, “Ma’am! You’re still naked!”

Linda acted as if she hadn’t heard him and continued to the door. Evan grabbed a throw pillow from the couch and placed it over his crotch.

She opened the door and exposed her nude body to a late twenties Asian guy holding a brown paper bag. He didn’t so much as glance at her body.

“Good evening, Ms. Andrews. The total came to $32.88.”

He ripped off the credit card receipt from the bag and handed it to her with a pen. Linda took them and placed the receipt against the open door to sign the slip and write in the driver’s tip. Evan watched to see if the driver would check out Linda’s ass while her back was turned, but he didn’t so much as glance at her. He actually seemed mildly bored.

“Thanks, Jeff,” Linda said, turning back to him and taking the food. He smiled, thanked her, and left. Evan didn’t know it, but Jeff was quite a regular to both Linda’s house and, only slightly less regularly, to her bedroom. He was very good in the sack. She, for her part, was an EXCELLENT tipper.

Linda set the bag down on the kitchen table and removed the various containers. “I got you General Tso’s chicken. I hope that’s ok. They have AWESOME General’s chicken.”

“Yes, fine thanks,” Evan responded, pulling a chair up to the table.

Evan smelled the chicken and suddenly realized how hungry he was. It was after 11:00 pm and the only thing he’d eaten since breakfast was his bologna sandwich. Linda sat across from him and dug into some Lo Mien. Evan loved the look of her sitting there, breasts exposed, as a string of lo mien hung from her lips.

True to her word, the chicken was the best Evan had ever tasted ... They both ate in silence, occasionally looking up to smile at each other.

Linda finished first, picked up a napkin, and wiped her mouth clean. She stood up and Evan dropped his fork, meaning to get up too even though he was still eating.

“No, finish, please,” she said, pointing her finger at his chair, indicating he should sit back down.

Evan returned to eating as Linda ducked down underneath the table. A moment later he choked on a bite of chicken as he felt Linda take his dick in her mouth. He tried to look under the table but Linda spoke from around his cock. “Keef eaffing!” she mumbled without removing her lips from him.

He went back to chewing as he felt his member fully engulfed in her warm, soft mouth. She began sucking and Evan moaned through a mouth full of food. Her lips slid up and down on his sensitive flesh and he nearly choked again as one hand came up and cupped his balls. The burning in his mouth from the spicy chicken seemed to amplify the pleasurable sensation below.

Not wanting to choke to death in her kitchen, he resorted to simply putting his fork down and laid both hands on the table, facing straight ahead as Linda sucked him off from below the table. He had been aroused for some time already and despite having screwed Linda earlier, he was approaching orgasm rapidly.

As she drew back, her tongue teased around the head of Evan’s penis. She made a little jab at the hole in the end, removing a bead of pre-cum from it. Meanwhile, she put her thumb and forefinger into a circle at the base of his cock as she went back down.

She pulled up again and sucked hard on the head itself and Evan was pushed over the edge. He exploded into her mouth and he felt Linda swallowing hard to catch his load. Luckily there wasn’t too much as he had just ejaculated into her a couple of hours earlier.

He groaned loudly as he finished spurting into her incredible mouth and only once he had finished, did she pull away.

She came back up from underneath the table, smiling, and wiped her lips. Evan slid his chair away from the table and Linda dropped down into his lap. Her arms went around his neck and she looked into his eyes.

She sat like that for several moments without Evan making a move; that was ok. She was fine with guiding him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.