Rose Tattoo - Cover

Rose Tattoo

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young tattoo artist meets a cougar who, along with her friends, expands his sexual horizon

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Slow  

Linda put her arms around him and leaned in to kiss him. Her lips were soft and warm as she pressed them against his. He returned the embrace and ran his hands slowly down her back (avoiding the tattoo) before landing on her cheeks again. She did have a great ass.

She pushed away slightly and stared at his chest. She used one finger to idly trace the Mom tattoo on his chest. He saw her do it and he cringed. A second later, he felt something wet hit his big toe and he looked down to see the some of his cum had leaked from her and hit his foot. He simply stared at it, not sure what he should be doing about it.

“Sorry about that,” he apologized lamely.

Linda laughed out loud and slapped him playfully on the chest. “Comes with the territory, sport. Or perhaps that should be ‘Comes IN’.”

He blushed profusely as Linda pulled away to pick up the towel that he had brought from the table where he had laid it earlier. She bent down and first used it to clean his foot, then used it to mop at her messy crotch.

As amazing as everything had felt, it still bothered Evan to watch the older woman clean herself of the jizz that he had loaded her with. What had he done?

Linda tucked the towel between her legs and took Evan by the hand, leading him back to the couch.

She sat him down and dropped onto the couch, straddling his lap. The towel was still wedged obscenely into her slit and landed on his flaccid penis. She placed both arms around his neck and kissed him again before resting her head on his shoulder.

She closed her eyes as she spoke to him. “Please don’t get the wrong idea. I’m not some crazy cougar that is looking for a boyfriend half her age. This was very fun, and I think we will do it again,” - ‘we will?’ flashed through Evan’s head as she continued, “but I am not looking for anything serious and I am well aware that the age difference would never work anyway. It doesn’t mean that it wasn’t fun as hell though,” she concluded with a peck to his neck.

They sat that way for some time; Evan idly ran one hand along Linda’s leg while the other toyed with her hair. Linda had one arm behind his head and her other hand rested on his shrunken prick. Eventually, she pulled her hand from his penis and saw it was coated with residual cum. She rolled a bead of it between her fingers.

“K, enough of this,” she said with a slap to his leg. She withdrew from him and removed the cum soaked towel from between her legs and tossed it over her shoulder.

“Are you hungry?” she asked, reaching for the phone on the table.

“Yes, Ma’am.” He had returned to Ma’am, even though he had just finished screwing her and the towel covered in his seed was draped over her. She didn’t correct him.

“Chinese ok?” she asked.

“Yes, Ma’am, that’s fine.”

“Do you mind if I order for you?” she asked. She glanced at him out of the corner of her eye.

“Huh? Oh, no, not at all,” he responded.

He didn’t know it, but it was another test; another which he had passed. She had thought that he would. Letting the older woman order his food for him is exactly what she was hoping for in terms of submissiveness.

She called a saved number, waited a moment, and then began speaking in Chinese. Evan’s eyebrows raised in surprise. She spoke for several minutes before getting her credit card from her purse and reading off the numbers. She hung up and turned back to Evan.

“You speak Chinese?” he inquired.

“Yes, we have a large Chinese population in this area. Real estate is a profession that requires a lot of trust in the agent and people are inherently untrusting of someone that can’t speak their language. I don’t like to use interpreters because it breaks they one-on-one intimacy that I get with my clients. Actually, I also speak fluent Spanish and passable French as well. Now, let’s go upstairs and get cleaned up. They said they are quite busy and that it would be about forty-five minutes.”

She extended her hand to Evan, helped him up from the couch and led him upstairs to the bathroom.

The bathroom was massive; Ornate tile work surrounded him on both the walls and floor. The tile was an earthy brown with a line of gold and glass squares running through at chest height all the way around the room. The double vanity was covered in a slab of granite that Evan was sure cost more than he earned last year.

Linda tossed the dirty towel into the hamper before sliding open the shower curtain and exposing the gigantic bath behind it. It was easily large enough for the two of them and probably a third. She closed the drain and started the water running, adjusting the temperature. She picked up a bottle laying on one ledge in the wall and squirted some liquid into the running stream. Immediately, bubbles began forming.

Once the tub was full, she turned off the water and took Evan by the hand again as she stepped into the tub. She sat down first, gently easing herself into the water to avoid getting wet the bandage on her back. She dipped her hands into the water and splashed some up onto her chest and boobs. Evan was standing there, staring at her as she did so. He admired the gleam of her wet skin in the light.

“Are you going to join me?” she asked. Her lips smirked up at him. Startled back to reality, Evan started to lower himself in, then seemed confused as to which way he should sit. Linda decided for him by putting her hands on his legs and directing him to turn around so that he was sitting between her legs, his back to her; her own back was pressed against edge of the tub behind her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.