Macon's Reprisal
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by Dr Cumings

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The narrator makes a move on a friends woman and the friend takes revenge out on the narrator's wife. pay attention to codes. some violence.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Orgy   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Revenge   Violence  

The past year had been the roughest for Rebecca and I. You see this time last year I lost my job, so our finances were extremely tight and our frustration about our plans to start a family were heavy on Becky’s mind and because if these marital pressures we had been on the edge of letting out emotions boil over.

Fortunately or unfortunately, depending how you wanted to look at it, I wasn’t able to find decent paying employment until about three months ago. A date that has significance to this story because it was the day after I got the job, I was out celebrating and I ran into an old flame of mine, Sheila McCray who was currently dating a friend of mine, Billy Macon, who for reasons known only to me and Billy I referred to each other by our last names, I called him Macon and he called me Hays

She and I were drunk and flirting like crazy and probably the only reason I didn’t fuck Sheila that night was that Macon stumbled into the same bar looking for her drunk out of his mind.

Now Macon had no idea Sheila and I had been smooching and that I had been making ‘The Donald’ proud by squeezing Sheila’s pussy through her skin tight jeans.

As soon as Macon burst through the door of the ‘Lucky Lady Saloon’ the two of us acted like we had never met one another. I did have a problem however, one of my wife’s girlfriends, Sally Benson, unbeknownst to me, had seen me and Macon’s girl swapping spit and grabbing each other’s sexy parts and to my shame and despair reported my indiscretions to my wife every detail of what she had seen.

That was three months ago and Becky is just beginning to forgive me. A big part of why she was willing to put things in the past was that I didn’t actually fuck Sally and we were financially in a position to start that family that we wanted and both of us were horny as two dogs in heat because we had only had sex three times in the past three months.

Of course because she had not been ready to totally forgive me I had to wear a rubber each time. I dearly wanted to feel my wife on me, skin to skin.

This last week or so Becky and I had been able to sit together and have a loving conversation as I had been quite contrite about my idiotic behavior.

Rebecca informed me that she would be most fertile the first week in September and after the Labor Day picnic we would try to conceive. The rest of that week I was hard more than I wasn’t, dreaming of my chance to get my bride in a family way.

The Labor Day picnic was an annual affair that my friends and I had started when we were fresh out of high school as a kind of beginning of the school year reunion and here it was nine years later and most of the gang still held our pot luck out at McGregor’s farm.

Old man McGregor is a kindly old coot who would let the local high school kids build a bonfire in the clearing near the river and they would drink whatever beer or other liquor they could scrounge, in relative peace.

It was rare that things got out of hand at McGregor’s. The kids knew it was a good deal and none of us wanted to screw it up, so if there were any disputes to be settled by hot headed hormone driven teenagers, they took it down the road to the state wild life reserve.

Lots of our friends were there, including Billy Macon and his new wife Sheila. Rebecca and I kept our distance from the pair without seeming like we were avoiding them. At least that’s what we thought we were doing.

As the sun began to set the gang began to clean up and throw all the flammable debris into the fire. A couple of guys I knew, but were not friends of, brought in a set of post hole diggers and set what looked like a eight foot long by four inch diameter post deep into the ground near the fire and tamped it solidly into the earth.

I thought this kind of odd, but since it wasn’t anyone I knew I didn’t feel the need to ask them why they did it. My first thought was they were going to add a second post so that they could string up a hammock and spend the night under the stars. Something a few of us had done in the past, but they never added the second post.

By now almost everyone had left and only a few people remained. Becky and I had packed up my old pick up with our junk and jumped in. My dick was anticipating getting my wife home and into bed, but when I turned the key nothing happened. Not a click nor a groan, nothing.

I got out popped the hood and looked around. Now I knew the basics of how an engine and its components worked and could at least change the oil and filters, but I was no mechanic. Several of the guys came over and added their heads to mine under the Chevy’s grey primered hood.

My cock was unusually stiff and it was getting rubbed raw inside my blue jeans. As usual I had gone commando and I was regretting it right about now. What I didn’t know at the time was that a friend of Macrons’ had dumped a couple of crushed Viagra into my beer an hour or so ago.

Soon everyone except about eight or ten guys, plus Macon and Sheila were the only ones left there with Rebecca and I and the sunlight was rapidly fading behind the tall pine trees. It was a beautiful sunset and a typically pleasant North Florida evening.

When no one seemed to be able to repair or even diagnose the problem with my truck I asked.

“Can someone give Becky and I a ride home and I’ll have Skeeter Jones come out with his wrecker tomorrow and haul it back to the shop.”

Macon strolled up and said. “Hay’s we’re going to give your wife a ride and you’re going to watch.”

Confused by his peculiar statement I looked at him oddly. At that moment a bunch of the guys grabbed me and began stripping off my clothes. I tried to fight them, but there were too many and before you could say nude, I was naked. Becky began screaming at them to stop, but no one paid any attention to her. Once I was stripped they tied me to the post they had just planted. There I was totally naked with my hard cock waving in the air.

My wife was still yelling when they turned their attention toward her and began ripping her clothes off. As the group stripped my wife two more guys drug an old mattress out of a pickup bed and dropped it at my feet. I knew then they planned to rape Becca.

I started bellowing and jerking back and forth trying to loosen my bonds, but I had absolutely no luck. I wasn’t going anywhere. In order to shut me up Macon stuffed Rebecca’s panties in my mouth and tied a strip of her blouse around my head securing it in place.

Everything was so surreal. Here we were in a peaceful serene meadow with crickets chirping and lightning bugs darting about, as these men were roughly abusing my wife and I was tied to a stake.

Rebecca was pleading with them to let her go, but they just ignored her and had her pined to the mattress by four guys, one man on each limb.

Billy Macon got right in her face and yelled. “SHUT UP CUNT! Or I’ll slap the shit out of you.”

Becca fell silent. Macon stood and turned to me and explained. “Hay’s we’re going to fuck your whore wife just like you were going to fuck my wife three months ago.”

I wanted to tell him. ‘I didn’t have sex with her. We were just fooling around.’ But I couldn’t say shit because of the panties in my mouth.”

Macon continued. “I know you didn’t actually get around to fucking Sheila, but you would have if I hadn’t stumbled into that bar when I did.”

I shook my head no, my eyes bulging from the effort to communicate with him. He ignored my gyrations and kept talking.

“Now Hay’s, I want you to know that I read about what we are about to do, in a story called ‘Poker Wife, by Lisa Laten.’ In that story a wife is fucked by a bunch of the husbands friends and she is told by them that her husband wants her to get fucked and the way she knows that he wants them to use her, is that his dick will be hard as long as he’s turned on by what they are doing to her, but if his prick goes soft at any time, they are to stop, because that will indicate that he is no longer excited by what they are doing, but as long as his dick is hard they are to shove as much cock and cum up her snatch as they can.”

Macon looked over at his wife and asked. “Is his dick hard Sheila?”

Sheila nodded and croaked out a weak. “Yes.”

“Good.” He said. “Let the fucking begin.”

Macon pulled his cock out of his fly. He was larger than I am by about an inch longer and a half inch fatter. I’m good at math and I quickly calculated in my head that he was a little more than twice my size, volume wise. He was definitely going to stretch her pussy.

He knelt between her legs and reached down to feel her vagina. He laughed. “The bitch is sopping wet.”

Rebecca closed her eyes at his proclamation. I assumed she was ashamed that she was excited by what was about to happen to her. I was helpless to defend her. Then I realized all I had to do, was to get my cock to go soft and they would stop molesting her. At least that’s what Macon said he would do, my cock was the signal and when it went soft, they were supposed to stop.

I tried to think of anything that other than what was happening at my feet. I tried counting in my head, then I thought of dead kittens squished on the road, I even tried to replay the most boring sport I know in my head, soccer, but nothing I tried made my cock any softer.

Macon leaned forward, lined his cock up with her hole, it popped through her vaginal ring and she squealed. Slowly he pressed down into her util their pubic bones bumped together. The men at each leg must have felt her try to spread her legs open to make room for his fat cock. They allowed her to move and then clamped her legs back down to the mattress. She groaned. “Oh God.”

He began fucking her hard and steady. To her credit Becca tried to just lie under him and not give him the satisfaction of fucking back, but after only a few minutes of him driving into her she began to move against him. Then Macon began taking smack to her.

“You like my fat cock don’t you Becky? It’s way bigger than you’re hubbies little penis isn’t it. I think she likes it Mikey.” He laughs and looks up at me. “She likes my fat cock in her married snatch and I’m going to fill her twat with my sperm because I know it turns you on to see me do it.”

As soon as he said this Becca came alive and tried to break free from the men holding her. “No. no, don’t cum in me. I’m fertile, only my husband should give me a baby. Please, pull out. I’m begging you Billy.”

Macon stopped his fucking. “Really, you’re fertile Becky?”

“Yes.” She whimpered. “This is the worst time possible for anyone other than my husband to have sex with me. Please let me go and I’ll, ... we’ll forget about all of this.”

Macon chuckeled. “Oh, boy. By the end of this evening you are going to be carrying a bastard child.”

“No!” She wailed, as he began driving into her with renewed vigor. He seemed determined to make her pregnant. She shook through an orgasm and her cunt must have tightened around his cock like it had around mine many times, because he shuddered, went stiff and pumped her full of baby batter.

Slowly he pulled out and stood looking down at her sloppy snatch and says to the men around him. “I don’t care which hole you fuck, but when you come you do it in her cheating cunt.”

Becca wailed, “No, please no.” But she knew her cries fell on deaf ears and she resigned herself knowing that the child that they would put in her belly tonight would not be her husbands.

Several men had already stripped off their pants and began fucking her the minute Macon finished. Soon they were no longer holding her and she was welcoming their cocks into her body. Fucking back at them with the same energy they pounded into her. She screamed through climax after climax, urging them to fuck her harder.

That’s when I noticed a man with a video camera filming the event. If that portion of the film was shown to the authorities, especially the part where she is actively urging them to fuck her, there was no way she would be able to claim rape.

Some of the men chose to be in her mouth as they waited their turn to use her gash. On guy accidently shot off in her mouth and Macon kicked him in the nuts. She swallowed the man’s seed and took the next in her oral cavity keeping him ready for his turn at her pussy.

Every once and awhile Macon would have Sheila point out that my dick was still hard, just to humiliate me further. By now I knew that they must have given me something to keep my dick stiff, because I have never had a hard-on for three hours straight.

After a three hours of non-stop pussy pounding, the men could no longer produce an erection. Becca was half delirious and she was complaining that her pussy was raw and was burning.

Macon pulled Sheila over in front of me and stripped her. Then he announced to everyone. “As punishment for her part of Hays’s effort to get into her snatch I am forcing my wife to eat Rebecca’s soupy snatch.” With that he pushed her between my wife’s legs.

Clearly eating a sperm filled twat was not on Sheila’s bucket list, but with little alternative she lay down and pressed her mouth against my wife’s cunt and began licking up their cum. Becca wailed each time Sheila’s tongue slid up through her slit and she tried to close her legs, but two men held her legs open so that Sheila could finish cleaning her.

When Macon felt she was sufficiently cleaned, he had them lift her up and take to the nearest pine tree and there they hung her by her ankles upside down so their sperm could drain into her uterus.

I was shivering as the evening air was damp and the breeze cool. I assumed Rebecca was as cold, or colder than I was.

Macon told one of the men to fix my truck. He crawled under it and did something. Macon went behind my back and put something in my hand and he said.

“Here’s a knife Hays. It’s not too sharp, I wouldn’t want you cutting yourself and bleeding to death, but it will cut the rope if you don’t drop it.”

Then they all climbed into their vehicles and left. The silence in the night was almost tangible. The only sound was my wife quietly sobbing in the distance.

I almost dropped the knife twice, but after what seemed a very long time I felt the cord give and I was able to free myself. I didn’t bother to dress. I ran on wobbly legs and cut Becca down. I loaded her in my truck, and put on my pants. The Chevy roared to life immediately and I left angry scars in the grass where my wheels kicked up dirt, rocks and vegetation.

I carried Rebecca up to our bedroom and placed her gently on our bed. Then I ran her a hot bath and she was able to tenderly walk and get into it. She took the shower wand and directed it up her vagina, an action I felt was an exercise in futility as I believed that she was already with child. I asked her if she wanted me to get her that morning after pill.

She studied my face for a long time, as if she wasn’t sure she knew me. Then she shook her head no. “If I’m pregnant then it’s meant to be. Can you live with and raise another man’s child?

I began crying. “I won’t, I can’t lose you. I am your husband and I am the father of any child you bare.” She began crying too.

She told me. “I know I’m pregnant. I don’t know how I know, but I feel different.”

For the next three days we said little about what happened in old man McGregor’s field. I faithfully tended her wounds with Neosporin and aspirin. On the Tuesday the fifth of September I reluctantly went to back to work.

When I got home Rebecca was again tied upside down from a rafter in the garage. Her cunt filled with sperm to the point that it was overflowing and running down her body.

Apparently as soon as I left that morning Macon showed up with a large group of men and fucked Becky most of the day. Then about an hour before I was due home they strung her up. Macon told her he wanted to make sure that they had impregnated her and today’s events were just insurance.

She said that she told Macon that she was already pregnant, but he didn’t listen to her and they raped her again and again.

Now I didn’t know what to do. I was afraid to leave her and go to work, but I didn’t want to lose my new job as it took so long to get it.

I bought super duty dead bolts for every entry door and told her not to open the door unless the house was on fire. Despite my better judgment she convinced me to go back to work the next day.

As soon as I could, I rushed home after work and found her unmolested. I couldn’t tell you how happy I was. There were two days before the weekend when I would be able to stay home to protect her. She received no visits from Macon or any of his rapists during those two days.

We were breathing easier and figured that Macon had done all that he would.

In my stupidity, by relaxing my guard and believing that he would not return while I was home, I neglected to re-lock the door after taking out the garbage.

Not three minutes after throwing out the trash, our back door burst open and they came swarming in like a hive of yellow jackets whose nest had been destroyed. I was quickly subdued and tied to a chair. Becky was stripped. She didn’t fight them.

She just lay on our bed and spread her legs as they began slamming their cocks into her and filling her snatch with sperm. Before long she was groaning with the ecstasy of multiple orgasms that crashed through her frail body as she humped her ravaged loins back at them in an effort to harvest more of those climaxes.

They didn’t bring Sheila with them, so they would untie me every so often and force me to lick her clean. My job was to get her ready for the next group of men to fuck her. I don’t know how much sperm I ate, but by the end of the day it ceased to matter to me and I went willingly down on her cum filled cunt and dutifully cleaned her without complaint.

How silly of me to think I could have protected her without the aid of a shot gun and even if I had one, I knew I couldn’t have used it.

It was Saturday around ten am when they showed up. They kept a steady stream of replacement men through our door. As one group would fuck themselves out another group would file in and get in line. They screwed her almost nonstop for closed to twenty hours. Only taking breaks during the wee hours of the morning when she fell asleep while they continued to mount her.

Her cunt was toughening up. She was able to fuck all those men and didn’t start to complain of soreness until eight am on Sunday. By noon they had all just about left.

I ordered two peperoni pizzas and we both devoured almost all of both of them. Sperm had been the only thing we had eaten since they showed up.

They didn’t come back until the following weekend. This time we had all the doors locked securely. Macon just calmly knocked on the front door and my wife flipped off the dead bolts and let them in. Her actions didn’t surprise me. We had talked many nights about the situation after we made love in the evening. I knew she felt there was little point in resisting. They would get at her one way or another so why fight it.

There were only a few of them this time and Rebeca peed on a stick to show Macon that she was pregnant. They fucked her anyway and left about five hours after showing up. That night, in bed, before retiring, she told me she was beginning to look forward to her gang bangs each week. I was thinking that I was too.

Every weekend for the next two months Macon and a hand full of men showed up at our door to screw Rebecca savagely. She took them all on and fucked them dry, I watched and tongue bathed her as required, they had no need to tie me up any longer, as I was as compliant as Becky was.

They began using her mouth and ass to cum in as well as her cunt, because by now she had a little baby bump and her tits were beginning to fill with milk. More often than not, before leaving they now would fuck all three of her holes at the same time. Something she encouraged them to do as often as they would, which was a lot.

Of course after they left, Becky and I would make love even though she hardly felt me as I moved within her. Still there was enough friction and emotion between us that we had a very satisfying experience. More and more I began using her ass because it was tighter and we both liked it there.

Her obstetrician confirmed her due date as May first 2018. By April fifteenth her belly was huge and bulging. Macon and his boy’s could only fuck her cowboy or doggy style. She preferred doggy because her legs would get tired after the first couple of cocks. I loved to see her with her huge tits and big belly hanging down, with Macon or some other stud fucking her cunt and her slamming her snatch back at him, grunting to achieve that next orgasm. There was just something primal and erotic about the way they fucked her.

They were fucking her when her water broke. She made sure they got their nut before she would leave them to go to the hospital.

We already knew it was a girl. We named her Billie.

As soon as the doctor let her know it was ok to begin having sex again, Macon brought her to McGregor’s field the first Saturday after getting clearance.

Rebecca spent the day naked and was bred all day long. My guess is there were fifty or more men there and all any of the men had to do was to put her in whatever position they wanted her, fuck her and shoot their sperm up her fertile cunt.

This time Macon brought Sheila and she fucked right alongside of Becky. It took five weeks of weekend gang bangs to get them both pregnant.

Macon and his men don’t show up as often as they once did, but when they do show up, there are at least twenty or more of them and they make a day of fucking my wife. Sometimes when their all fucked out and they are bored. They take a Magic Marker and write nasty shit on her body, like whore, slut, cum bucket. When they found out the baby was a girl they wrote, ‘A future slut resides in this cunt’s belly’ right on her bulging tummy.

Other times they put odd shit in her body, nothing that would hurt her, but anything to amuse themselves. One guy brought a new toilet bowl brush and they took turns shoving it up her cunt then snatching it quickly out. The bristled jabbed her twat lining making her cunt extremely sensitive, so that when the next guy fucked her, she would shoot off like a bottle rocket.

One day two guys were fucking with her and after one man put his whole God dammed hand up her twat almost to his elbow, the other dude forced his hand up her ass and they played patty cake from the inside of her. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she orgasmed.

Three years have passed and things have slowed down quite a bit. Now it’s only the occasional gang bang and whenever some girlfriend is pissed at her man and he’s horny he will come around and fill a hole with sperm.

Fourteen years and counting we have eight children now, three girls and five boys. Billie our oldest daughter is fourteen and has been getting fucked along with her mother ever since she began bleeding. Even though she has been sexually active for almost two years now, this is Billies first pregnancy. She’ll be due in December, a nice Christmas present from the guys, although it could have been one of her brothers that seeded her, because they sleep together when there isn’t one of Macon’s men using her. The other two girls are too young to be allowed to fuck the men, but they get plenty of practice sucking cock.

Everyone seems to be happy more or less and all of us look forward to when Macon and his crew show up to fuck the females. More often it’s for Sunday dinner and a leisurely fuck after we eat, but occasionally they show up on Saturday morning and stay until after Sunday dinner.

The girls love it when the gang bang crew shows up. The boys not as much, because their regular pussies are otherwise occupied and they are relegated, like their father, to clean sperm filled snatches and sucking dicks hard, but they have learned those duties has their rewards too.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.