A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 6 - Samantha - Cover

A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 6 - Samantha

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 64: St. Martin, Part IV

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 64: St. Martin, Part IV - This is the continuation of the story told in "A Well-Lived Life 2", Book 5. If you haven't read the entire 10 book "A Well-Lived Life" and the first five books of "A Well-Lived Life 2" you'll have some difficulty following the story. This is a dialog driven story. The author was voted 'Author of the Year' and 'Best New Author' in the 2015 Clitorides Awards.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Workplace   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Slow  

May 31, 1993, St. Martin, Leeward Islands, Lesser Antilles

Ellie yawned and stretched about thirty minutes after I had woken up. I’d simply stayed spooned with her, with my arm around her. The eight girls and I had stayed out until nearly 2:00am dancing at a club in Philipsburg on the Dutch side of the island. I’d danced with all of them, except for Maria who spent most of the evening dancing with two Dutch kids and hadn’t come home with us. The rest of us had a great time together, and I even danced with a couple of Dutch girls during the evening, though other than those two dances, I was with Samantha and her friends.

Ellie turned to face me, “I liked having you all to myself in bed!”

“Which part?” I chuckled.

“Both the sex and the sleeping! Just having your body against mine and your arm around me.”

We’d only screwed once, slowly and tenderly, but Ellie was very happy when we fell asleep.

“I enjoyed it as well,” I said. “I’m glad I could do this for you!”

“Liz was jealous!” Ellie said. “She actually asked what it would take to change plans. I said no way! This is the last chance I’ll ever have to be with you and she got a night already!”

“I’m honestly glad we did this.”

There was a soft knock at the door. I pulled the sheets up over Ellie and me and called out.

“Uh, hi,” Rebecca said.

Ellie giggled, “Come in!”

Rebecca came in and shut the door behind her. Ellie got out of bed.

“I’m going to take a shower,” Ellie giggled. “He’s all yours!”

“Is it OK?” Rebecca asked.

“If you want,” I said.

She stripped off her sleep shirt and came over to the bed. I slid over so she could get in on my side and avoid the wet spot that was just to the right of where Ellie had been sleeping.

“I uh, have a special request,” she said, sitting on the edge of the bed.

“What’s that?”

“I, uhm, need to be a virgin for my husband. Could we just use our mouths?”

“If that’s what you want,” I said.

“Yes. If you’ll do that, I’ll let you, uhm, shoot in my mouth and, uhm, swallow it.”

I nodded and she got into bed with me and snuggled close. We kissed a bit and explored with our hands, before I moved to kiss her nicely sized breasts. Rebecca sighed deeply as I sucked on her nipples and then whimpered softly when I stopped so that I could kiss down to her neatly trimmed pubic hair. I ran my tongue along Rebecca’s slit, then slowly pressed it into her. She moaned softly as I probed gently with the tip of my tongue.

“Oh my God!” she gasped when I ran my tongue over her sensitive spot.

I spent twenty minutes pleasuring her with my tongue, and Rebecca gasped, “Oh my God!” almost continually. She had three very good orgasms before I moved back up next to her and kissed her. She returned the kiss, but wrinkled her nose.

“Is that me?”

I nodded, and she kissed me again.

“Weird,” she said. “Do you want me to, uhm, suck you now?”

“Only if you want,” I said.

She moved the sheet and tentatively grasped my hard shaft. She knelt with her face over me and tentatively licked me. It hit me that I hadn’t washed after being with Ellie, but just as I was about to say something, Rebecca took my glans in her mouth and sucked hard. I groaned at the pleasure and she released me.

“Are you OK?”

“That was me feeling VERY good!” I said.

“So that’s what I do?” she asked.

“Use your tongue and use one hand to gently stroke me while you lick and suck.”

She nodded and took me into her mouth again. She stroked my shaft as she sucked and licked as I’d told her. I didn’t hold back and simply let my pleasure build. When I was close I warned Rebecca and when I came, she coughed slightly but continued sucking and swallowed each spurt. When I finished, she released me and I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply.

“Thank you,” I said, and pulled her to cuddle for a short while.

“You liked it?” she asked.

“Very much,” I said.

It hadn’t been bad for a first-timer with little experience. Ellie came out of the bathroom she came over to sit on the edge of the bed.

“We’re going to be late for breakfast,” she said quietly.

I nodded and Rebecca and I got out of bed. She put on her sleep shirt and kissed me before slipping out of the room.

“That was interesting to watch,” Ellie smirked, then followed her into the hallway.

I took a quick shower and packed my things. I stripped the sheets from the bed and took them to the laundry room and left them on the pile that was already there as Samantha had told me to do the night before.

I went to the kitchen and helped Samantha and Liz with the final preparations for breakfast and then we all ate. As usual, Maria looked like death warmed over, and wasn’t very sociable. When breakfast was over, Louise and Ellie did the dishes while the rest of us made sure that the house was reasonably clean. Cleaning people would come in the next day, but Samantha didn’t want to leave a huge mess and I agreed with her.

May 31, 1993, Aboard the Gulfstream

Three hours later, we were on the Gulfstream climbing to altitude. As soon as we leveled off, Samantha literally dragged me to the stateroom to the cheers and laughter of the other girls.

“What can I do for you?” I grinned.

“I want you to have to CARRY me from this plane at Meigs!” she demanded.

“You do remember you shared me with Ellie last night, right?”

Samantha giggled as she stripped off her clothes, “You have your tongue and fingers, too!”

I undressed and we fell into bed.

“Rebecca almost asked you to screw her,” Samantha said as I slid into her. “You had her THAT excited!”

“She told me beforehand she needed to be a virgin for her husband, so there’s no way I would have done that!”

“When she talked to me and Ellie, I told her to tell you beforehand if she was sure she didn’t want to do it. I knew you’d make sure she was safe. Did you have fun this weekend?”

“I did,” I said.

“Good! Then shut up and fuck me!”

I did, alternating between my mouth, my fingers, and my dick to the point where my jaw was sore, my fingers were cramping, and I didn’t think I could get an erection for a week. Samantha didn’t let me stop until the pilot said we were beginning our decent into Chicago.

She sat up and moved to the edge of the bed and patted it. I moved next to her.

“So this is it?” she said.

“At your request, yes, and I think it was the right thing for you to do.”

“Me, too. I’m going to miss doing this with you.”

“And me with you.”

“Thank you for a wonderful weekend and a wonderful year.”

“You’re welcome. And thank you, too.”

“I love you, Steve.”

“I love you too, Samantha.”

We stood up and hugged, then used wet wipes to clean up as best we could. Samantha sprayed some air freshener, we hugged again, and left the stateroom to sit in the leather seats for the remaining few minutes of the flight. When we landed, we thanked the pilots and then walked down the steps to the tarmac. Each girl, except Maria, gave me a very nice kiss, with Liz and Louise lingering just a bit longer than the others. After the last kiss, Samantha and I headed for the parking lot and her Corvette. She tossed me the keys, and we headed towards Hyde Park.

May 31, 1993, Chicago, Illinois

“Daddy!” Birgit shrieked when I walked into the house.

She came running and I picked her up and hugged her tightly, accepting a kiss on the cheek in exchange for giving her one on the forehead. The rest of the kids mobbed me, and then Kara and Elyse hugged me. I gently extricated myself from the mayhem and carried my bag up to my room, with Kara following behind.

“How was your weekend?” Kara asked as I unpacked my bag and tossed dirty clothes into the hamper.

“Relaxing. The weather was perfect and I managed to avoid getting sunburn despite being on the beach a lot. The house there is huge and gorgeous.”

“And the company?”

“Fun and friendly,” I said.

“Wifely privilege!” Kara giggled.

“I had lots of fun but didn’t have all of them.”

“Just Samantha? Or Ellie, too?”

“I had those two on the plane on the way down!” I chuckled. “After Samantha joined the ‘Mile-High Club’ Ellie wanted to join as well. On St. Martin, most of the girls were very friendly and I ended up with Liz, Justine, and Louise. Rebecca was just oral both ways. Mary wasn’t ready, despite wanting to, if you know what I mean. And Maria was, well, anti-social with the group once we put the ‘no booze’ rule into place.”

“No booze?”

“I was in a house full of basically innocent eighteen-year-olds. The last thing I needed was any consent issues.”

“Innocent?” Kara asked with an arched eyebrow.

“Only Samantha, Ellie, and Justine had any real experience, if you know what I mean.”

“And you and Samantha reset your relationship?”

“Once we landed in Chicago, yes. Next Sunday that new Ensign from RTC will be here for dinner to meet Samantha.”

“And you’re happy?”

“With most things, yes.”

“You didn’t mope in St. Martin did you?”

I shook my head, “No. I did my best not to think about it and just relax and have a good time! And anyway, even if I’d wanted to, I didn’t have time to mope!”

“Good!” Kara giggled. “Let’s go make dinner and spend some time with the kids.”

June 1, 1993, Chicago, Illinois

“I don’t know what to do at this point,” I said.

“I’m at a loss as well,” Al replied.

We were at Medici for lunch. Jessica had started her Fellowship at Cook County earlier in the day.

“As far as I can tell, the only person she’s talking to is my friend Jorge. When I ran with Gina Swanson this morning, she said Jess hasn’t talked to her other than saying ‘hello’ for nearly a month. I didn’t talk to Alicia Lewis, but Gina did, and she basically said the same thing.”

“Jess is seeing the kids?”

I nodded, “Yes. Jorge takes them to see her on Saturdays. She doesn’t want to come to the house, but I don’t blame her for that. Pretty much everyone has taken my side, including our closest friends. I tried to prevent that, but the way Jess is acting led them all to basically give up.”

“How is Kara doing?”

“She’s upset by the whole thing, and wishes Jess would have a serious change of heart.”

“And you wouldn’t put any conditions on her coming back?”

I sighed, “I wouldn’t, but the people closest to me would be hurt badly if I simply acted like a doormat. And honestly, that’s not me.”

“You haven’t seen her since her birthday?”

“That’s right. After Kara and I met her and ran into Jorge, Jess came to the house and asked why Kara and I had come to the hospital and that pretty much ended things. If she didn’t understand something that simple, there wasn’t much I could do to fix things.”

Al shook his head in disbelief, “Is she in love with Jorge? Is that the problem?”

“No, she isn’t. Elyse said the only person Jess is in love with is Doctor Jessica Adams, MD, Trauma Surgeon, and I have to agree. Jorge agrees as well, though his take is more nuanced.”

“So what is Jorge to her?”

“A friend. A lifeline, perhaps. But there’s nothing physical going on there. Jorge is a stand-up guy and wouldn’t mess around with my wife.”

Al raised an eyebrow, “What am I missing?”

“I have a firm rule of not being with anyone who is in a committed relationship. Jorge has the same rule. And before you ask, I’m perfectly aware of the seeming contradiction. You see, I can be sure how my actions affect my relationship, but I can’t be sure how they would affect someone else’s relationship. And I’m not signing up for THAT problem along with all the other ones I have.”

“I guess I still don’t understand the unique arrangements you have, and I probably don’t want to. Do you know where Jessica plans to live?”

“Supposedly in the studio apartment she’s in. Well, at least for a year. Beyond that, I have no idea.”

“Keep me posted. I have to be careful how much I’m involved given that she’s no longer at UofC.”

“I know. We’re all pretty much shut out. I have lunch with Jorge about once a week to try to keep the line of communication open, but that’s about all I can do.”

“Any problems with your syncope?”

“No. Even the lightheadedness I used to have when I stood up too quickly from lying down has abated. Right now, I feel great.”

“Keep up the exercise and diet.”

“I will.”

“And don’t lose hope.”

“I won’t give up, Al. I promise.”

“Good.”

June 5, 1993, Chicago, Illinois

“Maybe I should go back to speaking with a Russian accent,” Lyudmila said as we relaxed in the sauna on Saturday afternoon.

“I always thought that was sexy,” I said with a smile, “but that’s not the issue.”

“What is wrong with Doctor Jessica? I certainly wouldn’t have walked away from you!”

“You could never handle my lifestyle. You kicked Curtis out for a single indiscretion.”

“He fucking cheated on me! Were you cheating with me in New York?”

“No, of course not! But you don’t share any more than Tanya would have.”

“True.”

“When do you start your new job?”

“July 1st. Your friend Scott was very accommodating! I’ll be working on a secret project which I can’t really talk about.”

“Understood. I was happy you accepted that job.”

“I didn’t want to move to Redmond. All my friends except for you are in California. I surf. I hang out at the beach. And it’s not like the pay and benefits are bad!”

“Any guys on the horizon?”

“Don’t you mean any guys horizontal?” she teased.

“Whatever! Are you dating?”

“I’ve been out on a few dates, but nobody special yet. I was focused on finishing my Master’s degree and didn’t spend a lot of time on guys. You sure I can’t talk you into it?”

“I’m sure. I very much enjoyed being with you, but given the circumstances, I’m focusing on Kara right now. And other than Elyse, there’s nobody. And she’s working on her relationship with Eduardo, a guy she dated ten years ago before he moved back to Spain. He’s in Chicago now.”

“What about your boys?”

“They’ll still be my boys if he becomes her steady boyfriend. My relationships are unique.”

“That’s an understatement! You are, as we always joked, «некультурный». But I was VERY happy to have you be «некультурный» at the right times!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.