A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 6 - Samantha - Cover

A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 6 - Samantha

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 61: St. Martin, Part I

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 61: St. Martin, Part I - This is the continuation of the story told in "A Well-Lived Life 2", Book 5. If you haven't read the entire 10 book "A Well-Lived Life" and the first five books of "A Well-Lived Life 2" you'll have some difficulty following the story. This is a dialog driven story. The author was voted 'Author of the Year' and 'Best New Author' in the 2015 Clitorides Awards.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Workplace   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Slow  

May 28, 1993, Aboard the Gulfstream

Samantha and I, and her friends Ellie, Liz, Mary, Maria, Justine, Rebecca, and Louise, were sitting in leather seats on the Gulfstream as it climbed to altitude from Meigs Field.

“Our flying time will be about five-and-a-half hours,” Marjorie, the pilot announced. “We expect to arrive just after 2:00pm local time. Please, sit back, and enjoy the flight!”

“Girls, there are soft drinks in the fridge,” Samantha said. “And snacks in the galley. I have something VERY important to take care of right now!”

The girls all giggled as Samantha unbuckled her seatbelt and took my hand. I unbuckled my belt and allowed her to lead me to the small stateroom at the back of the Gulfstream. She shut and locked the door, and turned on some background music.

“Time for me to join the Mile-High Club!” Samantha said as she started to undress.

I grinned and began undressing. Samantha turned down the bed and climbed in. She patted the bed next to her and smiled.

Thirty minutes later, Samantha and I were cuddling.

“I can check this off my list!” she said happily, and kissed my cheek.

“This was WAY better than doing it in secret in coach class on a 747!” I said.

“Grab that file folder from the table there next to you, please.”

I reached over and picked up the folder. Samantha smiled and nodded towards the folder. I opened it and started laughing as I paged through the sheets of paper.

“Seriously?”

“That is the rule, isn’t it?”

“Yes, of course...”

“No promises were made either way. I didn’t promise them anything and they aren’t promising anything. But all eight of us had clean tests, so anything that happens is within your rules.”

“I’m not going to make any moves on any of them,” I said. “That was your rule.”

“They know. But you’ll cooperate?”

“Cooperate? I think you need to tell me more!”

“The girls want to play some games like ‘Truth or Dare’. Will you be part of the dares?”

I thought back to Jenna Thiele, my sister’s friend, who had taken a dare to have sex during a ‘Truth or Dare’ game. I’d discovered, at the moment of truth, that she was a virgin. That had concerned me slightly at the time, but now, five years later, I had a bit of a different perspective. I had to stop and take stock of the situation.

When Samantha had first proposed the trip, and mentioned the girls, I’d laughed and joked, and Kara had teased me about it. Samantha had also intimated that the girls would be available for an ‘over-the-top birthday celebration’ should I be interested. That suggested that at least SOME talking had been done, and the other girls had all known about Samantha and me. I was sure that was the case given that none of them had reacted badly, and in fact, had all giggled when Samantha and I had come into the stateroom.

Then there was the file folder that I’d put back onto the table. All the girls had been tested for STDs in the last month, which meant that all of them were fully aware of the implications of the trip, albeit without committing to doing anything, just as I hadn’t committed to doing anything. But that still left the issue of actual consent. As I’d said, over and over, acquiescence wasn’t consent. But how could I get what amounted to ‘positive’ consent in a situation like this. I had no idea.

“Peer pressure is a pretty strong thing,” I said. “I’d be concerned about consent and coercion.”

“You mean your thing about just going along with something as opposed to actually saying that you want to do it?”

“Yes. And I’m not sure how to obtain what I would call ‘positive consent’ in a situation like this. I’d be worried that one of the girls might do something she otherwise wouldn’t do, and would regret it afterwards.”

“Isn’t that always possible? I know it’s a bad example, but Denise absolutely wanted to have sex with my dad, but regretted it afterwards.”

“I wonder about that,” I said. “Did she REALLY want to do it? Or did he manipulate her into doing it?”

Samantha moved on top of me and propped her head on her arms which were crossed over my chest.

“Did you manipulate ME into doing it?” she asked.

I chuckled, “I think that was more likely the other way around! But I don’t think I was manipulated. And it sort of depends on how you define manipulation. Let’s say there was no deceit or deception involved and the fact that you’re a sexy young woman doesn’t count as manipulation!”

I squeezed both of her butt cheeks with my hands and she wriggled on top of me.

“So if all the girls had their tests, and understand what might happen, are they being manipulated?”

“I suppose that depends on what you’ve said to them. Obviously, they knew before we got on the plane that you and I have had sex before. Well, Ellie certainly knew because she SAW us!”

Samantha laughed softly, “Duh!”

“I’m curious, and this actually might factor into the decision. What did you tell them? I mean, High School girls don’t usually have access to Gulfstream jets, beach houses in St. Martin, and thirty-year-old lovers!”

“You know about Ellie, because I told you at my graduation. After my birthday, I told the other girls that I came from a wealthy family, but my parents were divorcing, which is why I was living with you. That was true as far as it goes. They don’t know my dad was arrested and stuff, because of the different last name.”

“I’d say that’s probably a good thing. Do you plan to keep the alter-ego when you’re at UofC?”

“Yes. When I applied, my dad made a large donation to encourage them to let me go under an ‘assumed’ name. So I’ll be Samantha Peters, though when I finish, all the records will be updated with my correct name.”

“And you and me?”

“I told them I seduced you. Only Ellie knows when it actually happened. The others think it was much later on.”

“I suppose all of that makes sense. What happened when you told them?”

“Nothing, really. They knew I had the car, a horse, and my pilot’s license, so they knew SOMEBODY had money. They just thought it was my grandparents. I haven’t told them anything different, and I don’t think I need to, at least until I finish at UofC.”

“How did it work at your old school?” I asked.

“It was kind of the same. Lots of kids lived in Glencoe and Winnetka and had really nice houses and cars. And remember, I stopped bringing friends home when I was fifteen and discovered the video camera.”

“You could have shared all this with me, you know.”

“I know, but after what happened with Lisa last summer, I was worried that you might think I was hiding things from you. Really, the only thing you didn’t know was that I was using my mom’s name. I was surprised when you didn’t notice it on my report card! I figured you would see it and ask!”

I laughed, “I never looked at the name. I just saw the straight A’s and handed it back to you!”

“So, back to my friends.”

“I think we need some ground rules. No drugs. No alcohol.”

“None of us were into drugs, so don’t worry about that. You’re worried about someone getting drunk and doing stuff?”

“Yes. I don’t want anyone mentally impaired. Well, more than teenage girls usually are!”

Samantha shrieked indignantly, “That’s mean!”

“And true,” I chuckled. “Several of the girls and I have made the comment that High School girls are often dumb as fence posts, but they do know that all the boys want to fuck them!”

Samantha laughed, “My friends are mostly straight-A students!”

“Which says nothing about common sense! Not to mention teenagers tend to be risk-takers.”

“So, do YOU want to fuck them?” Samantha asked with an impish grin.

“Remember what we said about things we want to do and things we should do?”

“Yes.”

“So wanting doesn’t matter. It’s a question of what I SHOULD do. Not to mention my concern about you.”

“First, I’ve learned a lot in the last year. Second, you aren’t like my dad and you never could be like my dad. Yes, you both like teenage girls, but that’s where the similarity ends. Third, you haven’t hit on ANY of my friends, or even flirted with them. Fourth, it wasn’t my idea to bring you along.”

“Whose idea was it?”

“Ellie, Mary, and Liz. They teased me about bringing you along a few times, and so I decided to ask you. But before I did that, I checked with all the girls to make sure it was OK. And you saw the folder.”

“I suppose, then, I’m OK with your ‘Truth or Dare’ game, but I need to have final say over what is, and what isn’t, OK.”

“Consent works both ways!”

“Yes it does! You’ve learned.”

“It’s easy! It’s like a contract. It’s the love and friends and relationship stuff that I had no clue about.”

“I’m glad you and your mom are developing a relationship. And I’m glad you’re going to Switzerland to spend a few weeks with her before you start college.”

“How will this work once I move out?”

“You’ll keep your keys and alarm code and be welcome at the house at any time. Kara and I would like you to come to the family dinners on Sunday nights, too.”

“I was thinking of buying a condo in the same building where Spurgeon Capital is. The upper floors are all condos. That would give me someplace completely private to entertain so I didn’t have to involve you in any of the social stuff you hate so much.”

“You seem to have thought this through, which doesn’t surprise me at all. You’re more than welcome to stay at the house overnight anytime you wish.”

“Maybe sometimes. You don’t have to keep my room for me, if you need it.”

“For now, we don’t. The boys and girls each have their rooms and we plan to keep it that way.”

“I also want to set aside a regular time to talk to you.”

“All business!” I chuckled.

“Would Sunday before dinner be OK?”

“After the Rap Sessions? Sure.”

“Cool! So, about this weekend, the only plan I have is that on the flight home, you and I are going to fuck like bunnies because it will be our last time! Save your strength!”

“With THIS sexy body to encourage me,” I said, hugging her tightly to me, “I don’t think it’ll be a matter of strength!”

Samantha giggled, “You do seem to like it a lot!”

“I like the girl who happens to have the sexy body,” I said. “That’s what matters.”

“And that’s why you’re nothing like my dad.”

“What’s the plan for the rest of the flight?” I asked with a silly grin.

“Well, Ellie wanted to join the ‘Club’ if you were willing, but after all this talking, I’m not sure what your answer is.”

“With Ellie it’s a bit easier, because I’ve been with her before. So long as she doesn’t have a steady boyfriend, then yes, she may ask and I’ll say ‘yes’.”

“I know your rules very, very well. None of the girls has a steady boyfriend. Some have dated, some haven’t. But I don’t know how much anyone has done except for Ellie. Cuddle me for a bit, then I’ll let her know she can come talk to you.”

“What about cleaning up?” I asked.

“In the drawer is a box of unscented baby wipes.”

Samantha and I cuddled, with her on top of me, for about twenty minutes. She got out of bed and put on her clothes. I got up, used a couple of the wipes, and then started dressing.

“Why are you getting dressed?” Samantha asked.

“Because I don’t want to imply anything to Ellie when she comes in.”

Samantha laughed, “Imply? She KNOWS what she’s coming in here for!”

“And you know how cautious I am!”

She smiled and once I’d finished dressing, she kissed me and slipped out of the room. I sat in one of the leather chairs that was crammed into the stateroom next to the bed and waited for Ellie to arrive, which she did about two minutes later.

“Hi!” Ellie said excitedly when she came into the stateroom.

“How are you?” I asked.

“Good!”

“So what can I do for you?” I asked with a sly grin.

“I want to join the ‘Club’! I want to have sex on a plane! Will you?”

I nodded, “Yes.”

“And will you do it with me in St. Martin? I mean, I know Samantha has first dibs, but I’ve missed doing it with you!”

“I think we can work something out!” I chuckled. “As long as Samantha is cool with it.”

Ellie giggled, “Samantha gave ALL of us permission to fool around with you if we wanted to!”

“Of course she did,” I said with a smile.

I held out my arms and Ellie came to sit in my lap. I kissed her softly.

“Did Samantha talk to you about ‘Truth or Dare’?” I asked.

Ellie nodded, “Yes. It sounds fun!”

“And the other girls?”

“They thought it sounded fun, too! Will you play with us?”

“I think right now, I want to play with you!” I said, tickling her softly.

“Yes!” she said, kissing me fiercely.

As with Samantha, about thirty minutes later, Ellie and I were cuddling in bed. She had her head on my shoulder and was twirling her finger in my chest hair.

“I really like this,” she sighed deeply. “It makes me feel so loved.”

“Cuddling?” I asked.

“Yes. I wish I could cuddle you every night in my bed! But I think my dad might be upset about that!”

“Did you tell him about living in the dorm at Rosary?” I asked.

“Monday after graduation. He pretty much lost it. Mom got him calmed down, though. My little sister is trying to figure out how she can go to school out of state when she graduates in two years.”

“That’s what I did to get away from a controlling mom. My dad was pretty cool, at least after I turned fifteen. My mom would still control my life if she could.”

“That sounds like my dad. I guess Samantha’s parents were the opposite. She could do whatever she wanted. Well, at least until she came to live with you. She really loves you, you know?”

“And I love her. Not romantically, but I do love her.”

“Well, SHE is in love with you. I mean, crazy, to-die-for, in love with you. She’d marry you if you weren’t already married!”

“She told you this?” I asked.

“No, but it’s totally obvious. You’re the perfect match for her, though I guess your operation would present a problem if she wants kids. But she would never, ever, try to come between you and your wives.”

All of which more or less matched what I’d seen in Samantha, and what she’d said. Part of it was being her first lover, but a bigger part was being the first person to, from her perspective at least, truly care about her. And I suspected that was the root cause of changing the relationship. If she didn’t change it now, she’d only make things harder on herself in the future.

“And what do you think about me?” I asked.

“Well, I think you’re nice looking, that you make me feel really, really good, and that I wouldn’t mind doing this with you until I found a steady boyfriend. And that’s why my dad is so bugged about me living on campus. I’ll be able to date who I want, when I want, how I want, and he can’t stop me! But you know what the best part is?”

“What’s that?”

“This might sound silly, but cuddling afterwards. I mean, you make me feel SOOOO good, but then you hold me like this. And when we slept in the same bed, you had your arm around me at least part of the night.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.