A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 6 - Samantha - Cover

A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 6 - Samantha

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 18: NIKA’s Apartment

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 18: NIKA’s Apartment - This is the continuation of the story told in "A Well-Lived Life 2", Book 5. If you haven't read the entire 10 book "A Well-Lived Life" and the first five books of "A Well-Lived Life 2" you'll have some difficulty following the story. This is a dialog driven story. The author was voted 'Author of the Year' and 'Best New Author' in the 2015 Clitorides Awards.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Workplace   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Slow  

August 23, 1992, Chicago, Illinois

I opened the door to Michelle’s room to find her sitting cross-legged on the bed, wearing a long nightgown. Her prayer book was open in her lap and her rosary was in her hand. I shut the door behind me and leaned back against it. Jessica had counseled me not to say anything, but I felt I had an approach that might work.

Grant me chastity and continence, but not yet,” I said, quoting Augustine of Hippo.

She smiled, “You know what happened with him, right?”

That response told me that what Jessica had suggested might not be far from the mark.

“I do. It’s your struggle. And we can talk about it as much as you like, if you think it would help.”

“Is that what you came to my room to do? Talk to me?”

“If that’s what you need, yes. Did you finish your prayers?”

“Almost. Do you mind?”

I shook my head, “No, I don’t mind. «Tolle, lege».”

She smiled and rolled her eyes. I moved over and sat down in the chair at the desk, and waited while she silently finished her bedtime prayers. She closed her prayer book, put it on the night stand, and put her rosary on top of it.

“Why tell me ‘take up and read’?” she asked.

“For the same reason I told you to go to Mass after we were together the first time.”

“Because you understand my conflict.”

I nodded, “Yes. And I’ve seen the books you’ve been reading, how often you attend Mass, and that you pray several times a day; not to mention all those deep conversations we’ve had.”

“And that I went to bed with you.”

“Yes. And that you asked me here tonight.”

“Do you think I was wrong to do that?” she asked.

“I think only you can decide that. We could talk, we could cuddle, we could go to bed together, or I could leave. It really is up to you.”

“What do YOU want to do? And I’d like an answer that doesn’t turn it back to me!” Michelle asked.

I got up and went to sit on the edge of the bed. I took Michelle’s hands in mine.

“I want to kiss you, see you, touch you, taste you, and make love to you.”

“Taste me?” she asked, blushing.

“Yes.”

“You like that?”

“Very much.”

“And you would want me to taste you?”

I’d thrown things back at her so many times, and she’d said, just before, to not do that.

“Yes.”

“I don’t know what to do,” she said, blushing deep red.

“Let’s start with some kissing and touching and take it from there.”

“Naked?” she whispered.

“Yes,” I said, standing up.

I pulled gently on her hands and she stood up. I took hold of her long nightgown and pulled upwards, bunching the lower part in my hands, then pulling it over her head. Underneath, she was wearing only plain, white cotton panties. I hooked my fingers in them and drew them down, exposing her beautiful body in all of its glory. Except for a few brief glimpses after we’d made love, I hadn’t seen her as a sexual being. Now I did, and I very much liked what I saw.

When she didn’t make any moves, I began removing my own clothes, hanging them over the back of the chair. When I finished, I stood naked in front of Michelle, the soft light in the room from her reading lamp providing plenty of light for us to see each other, but not so harsh as to detract from the sensuality that seemed to fill the room. I tilted my head forward, and our lips touched softly.

After a moment, I drew my head back, looked deeply into Michelle’s eyes and slowly moved my hand to cup her small breast. She breathed in sharply at the contact, but didn’t break eye contact. She raised her arm and placed her palm on my cheek and caressed my face. We moved our faces together until our lips touched. I ran my thumb across her erect nipple, as her fingers lightly caressed my cheek. Our tongues touched and Michelle moaned softly.

I had no idea if this night was the first of many, or the last, but I was determined to take my time and make it memorable. If that meant being late to work, or even calling in sick, I’d do that. Whatever Michelle needed or wanted, if I could provide it, I was going to. The kiss intensified, and Michelle’s fingers moved from my cheek to my shoulder, and then traced down my back. She slowly slid her hand further, and cupped my butt cheek.

I broke the kiss and lowered my head to kiss Michelle’s neck. Her free hand went to the back of my head and I put my other hand on her hip. After a dozen kisses on her neck, I moved to her shoulders. She shuddered slightly and I kissed my way down to the breast that wasn’t covered by my hand and planted a soft kiss on Michelle’s rock-hard nipple. She sucked in her breath and shuddered hard. I extended my tongue, ran the tip around her nipple, then gently sucked it into my mouth.

“Ooh!” she gasped. “Ooh! Ooh!”

I sucked a few more times, then released her breast. I moved my hand from her other breast, and replaced it with my lips, while my hand slid down to cup her firm butt. I savored the slightly salty taste of her breast, then released it from my mouth. Michelle whimpered softly but sucked in her breath when I kissed her stomach. I looked up and made eye contact with her.

“I want to taste you,” I said.

She nodded and I guided her to the bed. She sat on the edge and I kissed her lips, then each nipple, then down her stomach to her downy brown pubic hair. I brushed my lips and nose over her fur, then gently spread her legs and softly kissed the inside of each thigh as a wonderful scent filled my nostrils. I couldn’t resist probing between her plump, pink labia to get a taste. Michelle squeaked and jumped at the contact of my tongue to her sensitive flesh. I pressed my tongue deeply into her, covering it with musky nectar. I closed my lips around her and sucked gently, drinking in the ever increasing flow of juices.

“What are you doing to me?” she gasped, groaning loudly.

I moved my lips and tongue slightly and began teasing her clit. Michelle was moaning continually as she reflexively flexed her hips, pushing herself against my mouth. I felt her fingers in my hair, and the slight pressure encouraged me to continue exactly what I was doing. Suddenly she steeled and held her breath, then let it out explosively as her body shuddered.

“Oh, Steve,” she gasped. “Oh my! Oh ... oh ... oh!”

I usually didn’t finger girls, but for some reason my hand slid up under my chin, and I began probing her gently with my middle finger, just barely inserting it while I continued licking and sucking her clit. I slowly worked my finger into her, up to the first knuckle, then the second, and finally, had it buried in her. Michelle was bucking softly now, and I was rewarded with her once again steeling her body and holding her breath.

“Unnnngggghhhh!” she groaned as I felt her muscles squeeze my finger tightly.

When her orgasm passed, I lifted my head, moved up, and placed my glans against her labia. I encouraged her to prop herself on her elbows and watch as I slowly penetrated her, working myself into her with four gentle strokes.

“Wow!” she gasped. “I didn’t realize how big it got! And it fits in me!”

I smiled, leaned forward and gave her a quick, soft kiss. When she didn’t recoil, I kissed her deeply, sharing the flavor of her juices with her as I gently rocked my hips to move slightly forward and back inside her. I broke the kiss and she watched as I pulled most of the way out and then pushed back into her tight, wet depths.

I wanted it to last forever; it felt so good and so sexy, so I took my time, alternating between kissing her lips, sucking on her nipples and watching as I stroked in and out. I was rewarded when Michelle had a series of small orgasms as I steadily increased the speed and power of my thrusts. Michelle was gasping for breath, and I could feel her muscles begin to tense. I gently pushed her back, lifted her legs on my arms and began thrusting firmly into her.

Michelle groaned loudly and my shaft was grasped tightly by her muscles. I continued thrusting as her orgasm intensified and she grabbed her pillow, pulled it over her face and screamed into it. I felt like I was going to be crushed by her muscles, and paused to wait until I could move again. Michelle moved the pillow, and I saw pure lust in her eyes. Her breathing was extremely ragged, but she encouraged me to continue.

“More...” she gasped. “Oh please, more!”

It didn’t take long for her to have another orgasm, once again muffling her own screams with her pillow. This time, I continued moving and the tight embrace of her tunnel brought me right to the edge. One more firm thrust and I joined her in the extreme pleasure of a shared orgasm as I filled her with my warmth.

When my orgasm passed, I moved the pillow and kissed Michelle softly, then kissed and suckled each breast. I pulled out of her and moved my mouth to her clit, and sucked and licked until she had a final orgasm, though it wasn’t as big as the previous ones, then helped her turn on the bed and got in next to her and pulled her to me.

“I,” she breathed hard, “can’t believe that!”

I kissed her and cuddled her while our breathing returned to normal. We exchanged several soft kisses, and I stroked her hair. It was a good twenty minutes before she spoke again.

“Can you do it again tonight?” she asked.

“Yes. Several more times if you want.”

“Do you want me to... ?” she asked, leaving the obvious question hanging.

I did. I absolutely did. But she’d have to make the ultimate decision.

“I do,” I said.

“And you want me to let you, you know, in my mouth?”

“That’s up to you,” I said, gently stroking her hair. “You have to decide if you want that or not.”

“I, uh, don’t know,” she said.

“It’s OK,” I soothed. “If you don’t want to, don’t. You can stop completely, or just press it flat against my stomach so it goes on my stomach and chest.”

“What do I do?” she asked.

“Whatever you want. Just be careful of your teeth.”

She giggled softly, “Ow!”

“Yes, exactly. Just play however you want. I promise it’ll be fine.”

“Uh, it was in me,” she said.

“I can go wash if you want.”

“Please,” she said.

I got up from the bed, slipped on my robe, and went the bathroom. I used a washcloth to clean up and then went back to her room. She was sitting on the edge of the bed and patted the spot next to her. I sat down and she kissed me then moved to the floor in front of me. She smiled and then kissed my chest and stomach. I leaned back on my elbows and watched as she took my flaccid member in her hand and gently squeezed and ran her fingers over it. Blood flowed exactly as it should have, and she simply stared at me as I grew in her hand.

Michelle bent her head and kissed the tip of my glans, then up and down the sides. The soft touch of her lips brought me quickly to full mast, and the first touch of her tongue nearly made me lose control. For five minutes, she gently licked and kissed me, then opened her mouth and gently sucked on my glans. I was surprised when she took me slightly further into her mouth and began sucking harder. I didn’t resist and between her tongue, the suction, and the vision of her with me in her mouth, my pleasure quickly built.

“Michelle, it will happen soon,” I whispered.

She quickly released me and looked up with a question in her eyes.

“Just use your hand. Slide it up and down.”

She did, and a minute later I groaned as I exploded all over my chest and stomach. Michelle watched in rapt, wide-eyed amazement as the spurts flew from me and landed.

“Wow!” she gasped.

I smiled at her and she released me and looked me deeply in the eyes.

“Do you want me to taste it?” she asked, almost in a whisper.

I nodded and watched as she stuck her index finger in a small pool of the white liquid, then lifted it to her mouth and gently sucked on it. I smiled and she returned her finger to the pool and repeated the process. I was surprised when she lowered her mouth to my glans and sucked gently on it, running her tongue around it. When she released me, I pulled her up so I could French kiss her.

“You’re a mess,” she giggled.

“I can go clean up,” I said.

She nodded and I went to the bathroom, this time without putting on my robe. I cleaned up, and was back five minutes later, without anyone having seen me. I found Michelle lying on the bed on her side, her head on her arm. I got into bed next to her, and turned to my side, resting my head on my arm.

“You OK?” I asked.

She smiled, “Oh yes! Perfect.”

I kissed her and we lay there, simply looking in each other’s eyes, kissing occasionally. After about fifteen minutes, I gently pushed her on her back and pleasured her with my tongue and fingers before we made love again. When we finished, we rested again, until she pushed me on my back and used her mouth to pleasure me. This time, though, instead of finishing me with her hand, I encouraged her to straddle me and ride me to mutual orgasm. We finally went to sleep around 3:30am, snuggled close under her light summer comforter.

August 24, 1992, Chicago, Illinois

“We can shower together, if you want,” I said when I woke early on Monday morning to find Michelle awake, watching me.

She smiled and nodded, “I’d like that.”

We went to the shower and spent fifteen minutes washing each other before we dried off and went back to her room.

“How are you?” I asked.

She giggled, turned bright red, and said, “Thoroughly and completely loved!”

“And you’ll be OK if I go run? I’m already a few minutes late!”

“Yes. I’m fine. I’m totally at peace right now. I’m going to pray, so I’ll see you when you get home tonight, OK?”

“Sure.”

We kissed softly, and I went upstairs to my room, kissed my wives, changed into my running clothes and drove to the Y.

“You’re late!” Gina said. “Ten minutes!”

“My apologies. I was unavoidably detained! Let’s stretch and run!”

We did our usual morning routine, and when we walked out of the Y, she saw my car.

“You were even later than I thought!” she laughed. “Was it good?”

“Fantastic,” I grinned.

We hugged and I drove home to have breakfast with Jessica and Kara.

“Michelle came in and had her toast and tea, then went back downstairs,” Jessica said. “She didn’t say anything.”

“What’s she going to say? Especially to you two?”

“True,” Jessica said. “And?”

“This time, I’m invoking Michelle’s privacy.”

My wives looked at me curiously.

“You won’t say anything?” Kara asked.

I shook my head, “No. This one is different.”

“You think she’s going to do what I said, don’t you?” Jessica asked.

“It certainly wouldn’t surprise me at this point,” I said.

It was a day of serious contemplation, though we celebrated Ashley’s first birthday that evening. Michelle joined us, and had a very serene look on her face. No, it wouldn’t surprise me one bit.

August 28, 1992, Chicago, Illinois

The week had been normal, at least what qualified for normal around the Adams household. Michelle had continued her usual behavior, and hadn’t talked to me about being with her again. I’d thought about asking her how she was doing, but it seemed she was OK and so I let it go. I knew she’d talk to me when she was ready.

Samantha had visited twice for dinner, and had been her usual bubbly self. She was coming to dinner again, but would be staying the weekend. By agreement, nothing was going to happen between us until after Labor Day, but that didn’t prevent her from flirting and teasing, though she kept it in check when Michelle was around.

My wandering thoughts were interrupted by a buzz from the phone.

“Steve?” Lucas said over the intercom, “There’s a Michelle York here to see you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.