Master of the Swamp - Cover

Master of the Swamp

Copyright© 2017 by MagicQuill

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Erik discovers that Jessica, his sixteen-year-old rebellious daughter, has smoked cigarettes again despite his earlier warnings. He disciplines her, but didn't expect that the girl would take such a liking to her punishment. Erik realizes that, like his deceased wife, his daughter needs a firm hand to guide her. It is the start of their path to depravity, but also the renewal of their kinship.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Slow  

Several days had passed and life had settled into a new routine for Erik and Jessica. Jessica became less rebellious and no longer missed her curfew while Erik cleaned up his act and actually got some work done, rather than drinking beer and complaining about everything and everyone all day long.

It was Sunday and Erik had been busy cleaning up the barn while Jessica did the last of her homework for the day.

Mm, what’s this? Erik pulled a worn cardboard box from the back of the barn into the middle, giving him some light to work with. Wait a sec; I remember this box! Goddamn, I thought I had thrown all this stuff away years ago. There should be more boxes like this one in the back too.

Erik opened the box, revealing sexy lingerie that had belonged to his wife. It wasn’t this that held his interest, however, and he dug deeper. I’ll be damned, it’s all still here. This is going to be fun.

As he dug through the lingerie, he unveiled a silk blindfold, but also a pair of metal handcuffs, several whips, floggers, crops, ropes, and smaller items like the wheel of pain and nipple clamps.

Damn, the humidity of the past years didn’t do this stuff a lot of good. I’ll need to spend some time to fix it, but after that it’s all good to go again. I want to use these items on Jessica, but it’d feel awkward using them in the living room. Mm...

An idea sparked in Erik’s head and over the course of the next week, he remodeled the barn during the hours that Jessica was at school. He fixed the damaged wall, repaired the roof, painted the walls, installed new lights, put locks on the doors, and did a multitude of other, smaller tasks.

When Sunday came around again, everything was ready. During the past week, Jessica had grown more rebellious and had broken several of the rules. Erik felt as if she was testing her limits, trying to get away with far more than she had any right to expect. That would end today.

Erik squeezed and wiggled into the leather pants that he had kept from back in the day. Oh boy, I’ve really let myself go these past years. This used to fit like a glove. I hope I don’t tear right out of them.

The big man squeezed and wiggled some more. Damn it, this is never going to fit! Why did I come up with this ridiculous idea in the first place?! Oh god! It’s—too tight in the crotch!

Erik’s efforts were eventually rewarded and he sighed a breath of relief. “Phew, for a minute I didn’t think I’d make it.”

It only took him another minute to regret his selection, however. Considering the temperature and humidity, wearing leather pants was not the best of choices in the middle of summer. Within mere minutes, he was sweating like a pig. Still, he wanted to dress the part and he kept the pants on, for the time being anyway. He completed his apparel with leather combat boots and a sleeveless denim jacket, opting to wear nothing beneath it. The leather squeaked and squeezed him in places that felt far too intimate for such things. However, since he had gotten this far already, he would see it through all the way; in for a dollar, in for a dime.

Alright, let’s get Jess and then the fun can finally begin.

Jessica had finished her homework half an hour earlier and lay on her belly on bed while playing with her phone. Her calves languidly moved through the air while she ticked in a message to one of her friends.

Erik recognized the white shirt that she wore. It had the text ‘Kiss this!’ printed in big golden letters right across her chest. He had forbidden her to wear it in public and although it had caused a big fight between them, he had won in the end. At least, so he thought. He suspected that she smuggled the thing to school, but he had been unable to prove that so far. Erik could also make out the lines of her bra below the shirt and was grateful that she at least had the decency to wear one. A pair of black short shorts completed her apparel, but her legs and feet were bare otherwise.

Jessica must have heard him come in since she lazily turned around and sat up on an elbow, raising her eyebrows when she spotted him. “I didn’t know that the gay biker look was hot again. What is up with that ridiculous outfit? It looks like those pants are at least one size too small. Dad, are you tryin’ to become a comedian and is this part of your act?”

Erik stood in the doorway, blocking the only exit out of the room. The big man chuckled and bared his teeth as he flashed the girl a feral grin. “You’ve just earned yourself a big punishment for your disrespect, girl.”

“Oh come on! Just look at yourself in the mirror,” Jessica laughed. “You look totally ridiculous!”

“Yeah, keep pushing it like that. Get up and follow me, your punishment is long overdue. I’ve kept a detailed record of all your misdemeanors this past week and today is payday.” Erik pulled the silk blindfold from his back pocket and held it in the air.

“What the fuck? Is that a dead rat or something?”

Erik stomped his foot on the floor, the boards creaked in pain threatening to splinter apart if he tormented them even more. “STAND UP!”

“Y-yes, Sir!” Jessica said, snapping to attention. His order and the throbbing vein in his forehead had erased all doubt that this had been some sort of joke.

Erik blindfolded his daughter and took her by the arm. “Follow me.”

The burly man made sure that his daughter did not bump or stumble into anything as he guided her into the barn, locking the doors behind them. Erik had transformed the entire barn in the past week. While it had been an abandoned storage area before, it had now become a true BDSM dungeon. Erik knew that it would not have looked out of place in downtown Phoenix where he had often visited BDSM clubs in the past with his wife. In fact, their dungeons had inspired his current design. The walls were painted black, while indirect illumination gave the room a mysterious atmosphere.

Erik had put a wooden bedframe with metal slats and rings to connect cuffs to the left side of the room while he had stacked a pillory to the right. A glass cabinet to the back held the ropes and smaller devices like nipple clamps, vibrators, the wheel of pain, and a training collar. Erik had put rows of nails in the wall above the cabinet to hang up all the whips, floggers, crops, canes, paddles, cuffs, and gags that he had found inside the boxes while the other devices were stored inside the cabinet.

His daughter seemed disoriented when Erik took the blindfold off. Her pupils dilated and her eyes shifted around when she noticed her new surroundings, not to mention all the unfamiliar equipment lined up against the wall. Jessica swallowed and fidgeted with her fingers while a shiver ran down her spine.

“First, you must dress the part,” Erik said. “Strip naked and then put on the corset and panties in front of you.”

The panties matched the corset and were actually lace French briefs that left her ass cheeks bare, Jessica would find out about that soon enough. The teenager did as ordered. She pulled the shirt over her head and unhooked her bra, after which she dropped her shorts to the floor, pulling her panties down with them.

“Damn girl, you have to shave,” Erik remarked, when he saw that his daughter had a trimmed tuft of hair above her cunt, even though her labia were hairless. “You’ll make sure that you’re completely bare next time. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Sir,” Jessica said, sounding as meek as a kitten. It appeared that her attitude of before had melted away like snow in Death Valley, now that she stood naked in front of her father.

The teenager quickly slipped the panties on to hide her sex and then wormed her way into the black silk corset. The garment had belonged to her mother and since Jessica was about her size, it should fit her just as well. It was not an ordinary corset, however, since it pushed Jessica’s breasts up, but also left them bare.

“Kneel and sit down with your ass on your heels. Keep your back straight, spread your knees, and rest the back of your hands on top of your knees. You should have your palms open and facing up.”

Jessica struggled with this position for a moment, but then executed his order perfectly.

“In the future, when I say ‘Nadu’, you will assume this position and cast your eyes down, avoiding eye contact out of respect for me. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Sir.”

Erik picked up a black leather collar from the cabinet behind Jessica. It appeared worn and had a metal ring at the front, but otherwise it did not stand out as anything special. Jessica fidgeted and had her eyes trained on him. Erik decided to cut her some slack since this was all very new to her. She would not be so lucky in the future, however.

“Place your hands behind your head.”

Jessica’s hands shot up and she placed them as ordered, lifting her breasts in the air. Erik noticed that her nipples had already begun to harden.

“This is the position that you’ll assume every time that I’ll collar you for our session,” Erik said, who put the collar around her neck and fastened it. “This is your training collar. You’ll wear it every session until I decide that you’ve earned your permanent collar. Once that time arrives, however, it is up to you to accept it. Wearing this training collar is already a great honor; it means that I accept you as my submissive in training. Do you understand all of this?”

Jessica seemed to think about his question for a moment, but then she nodded in understanding. “Yes, Sir, it means that I must prove my worth to you and do my best to become a good sub.”

“That is basically what it comes down to, yes. We’ll talk about it more later. Now then, you’ve been a very disrespectful and disobedient girl this past week and you’ve broken several rules. To be frank, I’m even considering cutting your allowance in half and punishing you for misbehaving so badly.”

“But Daddd!”

“Quit your whining before I decide to forego your next allowance altogether.”

He went back to the cabinet behind Jessica and gathered several items. He intended to use these devices to teach her what being a submissive in his household truly meant and what he had at his disposal to halt her rebellion.

“Do you know what these are?” Erik asked, as he showed her metal clothes pins that were linked together with a chain.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.