HARRY POTTER after the BATTLE of HOGWARTS - Cover

HARRY POTTER after the BATTLE of HOGWARTS

 

Chapter 14

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - You all know the characters, both Muggle and Wizards! This story starts up just days after the Battle of Hogwarts...

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   Interracial   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

“Arthur Weasley,” his wife said, as Gabby took the crying Teddy Lupin from Harry, “I’ll have you know that our ingenious children and their spouses worked very hard to do this. Just you calm down right this minute.”

Harry explained the nuts and bolts of what they did, with Mr. Weasley eventually expressing how pretty it was, and apologized to everyone.

Mr. Potter took him to the room above the kitchen area, where he showed him the new table they put there so Order of the Phoenix meetings could happen. A glistening in Arthurs eyes happened as he gave ‘The Boy Who Lived,’ a big fatherly hug.

****

It was decided that a party was to be held on June 15th, to show off the ‘New and Improved Burrow!’

With that over two weeks away, the two married couples went off to their bedrooms to release some energy before dinner.

Harry took his new bride and they quickly disrobed one another, then fell onto the bed in their new and improved bedroom.

Before the room could be locked and silenced, Molly walked in to see the two of them preparing for coitus.

“Harry, Ginny, I am so sorry, forgive me please?” she said not leaving as quickly as she should have.

“Mother, stop looking at my husband’s penis, please?” Ginny said.

“I had no idea that he was so manly, Ginny. Does that all fit inside you, my dear?”

“Yes, it does,” Harry said. “Both front and back, my dear Molly!”

“Leave, please?” Ginny said as graciously as she could.

Molly mumbled something on her way out adding, “Dinner in one hour, kids!”

****

“Is it my imagination, or did my mother just cheekily come into our room to check you out?” the youngest Weasley said dropping to her knees.

“You know, Gin, I always thought she was a bit of a tease. Both Remus and Sirius seemed enamored of her at times.”

She didn’t seem to care, as she began a torrid blow job on her husband. He was quick to use ‘Nullum Locum Procul’ to keep the sounds from leaving the room just as he also used ‘Colloportus,’ to lock the door.

“I love you,” he said getting her eyes to glance up at his.

She took her mouth off, to use her hands and said, “I suppose you want my mother now.”

Despite his erection growing intensely in her hand, he tried to say, “I would never do that ... unless both you and her pre-approved, my dear.”

****

One floor straight above them, his two best friends were also engaging in sexual play.

Fully engorged with his sexual organ, the lithe Hermione was enjoying herself as Ron had her breasts covered with his hands.

They had used both spells themselves so Molly and/or Gabriel couldn’t enter the room.

“Hermione,” he said, “You are such a pretty girl. I have been such a mental prat, for so long. It took too long for us to become lovers, don’t you think?”

While rocking back and forth, she replied, “Ronald, I had enough patience for both of us. After coming to the conclusion that Harry and Ginny were perfect for one another, you and I seemed like a perfect match. Fuck me harder, please?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.