HARRY POTTER after the BATTLE of HOGWARTS - Cover

HARRY POTTER after the BATTLE of HOGWARTS

 

Chapter 11

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - You all know the characters, both Muggle and Wizards! This story starts up just days after the Battle of Hogwarts...

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   Interracial   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

“Ginny, can I share him with you, please?” the pretty best friend of both of them said.

“Sure, just remember, you have your own husband, OK?”

“He is dead asleep, long enough for us all to have some fun, if you want?”

“What exactly can two girls do to only one fellow?” Harry said.

“You’d be surprised,” Ginny said to him.

“Like what you see?” Hermione said rubbing her hands over his upper chest. “You are so ... robust!”

“Thank you,” he said unsure of how to deal with the girl he has known for so long, now naked and next to him. Her took the hand she had been rubbing him with and moved it down between his legs.

“Oh, my goodness! Ginny seems to have gotten the cream of the crop here.”

Ginny moved a hand on him as well, which was a whole new experience for Harry.

“Lover,” his wife said, “I knew you would find her as deliciously beautiful as I have for the last few years.”

“You mean that the two of you have ... have...”

“Made love, fucked one another?” his wife of only a day said out loud.

“Of course, we have,” Hermione added. “Boys aren’t allowed in the girl’s dormitory, so we either have to masturbate or learn how to have fun with one another.”

There was a pounding on the door. That must be Ron, he thought.

“I’ll take care of him,” Ginny said, walking out of the room completely naked.

Harry and Hermione could hear them for a quick moment before the spell took hold.

“You are so beautiful,” Mr. Potter said to Mrs. Weasley.

She took hold of him and lowered herself on the young man she first met on the Hogwarts Express years earlier.

“I’m sorry I don’t have large breasts like your wife does, but I will do all I can to make you happy!”

“Erecto,” she said with a mutual satisfying sensation happening to both.

“Ohh, is that your way of letting me know that Ron is bigger?”

“Not at all!” She said. “I have been wanting to try that spell and Ronald wasn’t willing!”

“What exactly did it do, down there?” he asked.

“You grew by 50%!”

“Erecto,” he said this time causing her to moan quite intensely.

“Should I do it one more time?” she said with a loud giggle.

“I don’t think so, we may never be able to separate,” he remarked.

They were locked together as he moved to get her on her back.

After beginning a slow fuck, he asked, “Do you think that brother and sister are actually making love?”

“He won’t care that much. She told me that she had seen him naked a few times. Could you go faster, please?”

Despite being engorged, he could still slide back and forth easily and with little friction.

She was rather quiet, but the smile on her face may never go away. He leaned over and began a nice suck on her smallish but still remarkable breasts. Her nipples were twice the size of his wife’s.

Their lovemaking was as passionate as any couple would be. He was feeling that marvelous sensation and without saying a word, he let loose!

Oooohhhhhh, Harry. I – I love you, and you feel so amazing. Please don’t tell Ron I said that, please?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.