HARRY POTTER after the BATTLE of HOGWARTS
Chapter 10

 

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - You all know the characters, both Muggle and Wizards! This story starts up just days after the Battle of Hogwarts...

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   Interracial   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

“Arthur, I miss our children already,” Molly said, in front of Percy and Nadia, Bill, Fleur and Gabrielle.

“Mum,” Bill said, “We can stay here for a while, if you want us to?”

Gabrielle said the same thing, going to Molly and giving her a great big hug.

“William,” his mother said, “What about Gabrielle staying here, and you can go home to the Shell Cottage?”

“Oh, Billy, please? Could I stay here with Molly and Arthur, they can get me to Hogwarts, couldn’t they?”

Molly looked at her husband, then her son and daughter in law, “Arthur, could we, please?”

“William, we aren’t made of money, what about getting her what she needs for school?” He said.

Getting up, Bill went to the room they were using and came back with what looked like a rather heavy bag that was nearly busting at the seams. Advancing to the table, he emptied the bag, with a pile of Galleons now covering nearly half of the table.

“Bill,” his mother said, “You didn’t rob a bank or something, did you?”

Gabby laughed; Arthur seemed taken aback by the pile of gold on the table. He picked one up, put it between his teeth, then asked, “Is it real, William?”

“It’s completely real, father. I had a job, that paid well.”

“Had?” Arthur and Molly said together.

“It’s time to try something new,” the oldest son of Arthur and Molly announced.

“What?” Fleur remarked making it sound like this was the first she heard of it.

“I meant to tell you, since you have a job at Gringotts. I’m going into business with my brother George, at Weasleys Wizarding Wheezes in Diagon Alley. Angelina is going to work in the store while George and I do the creative side of the business.”

She gave him a big hug, and said, “You need more than three Weasleys, don’t you?”

“Is that your way of telling me you want to quit your job at the bank?” Bill remarked sounding surprised to no end.

“We can still bank at Gringotts. It is the only bank in the entire Wizarding World,” she stated.

“Mum, Dad,” Bill said, “We own Shell Cottage outright, but would you mind if we stayed here for the short term. We know how to be quiet at night.”

Both Fleur and Gabby giggled at that.

Molly was so emotional, and went to her first daughter in law, giving her a hug, then moved to Bill whom she hugged very tightly.

Arthur also went to Fleur and they had a tight hug as well, and she gave him a very remarkable smile that Molly didn’t see.

Charles and Nadia walked into the kitchen with asking, “What’s going on?”

“We got some remarkable news,” Molly said while giving Gabby a motherly hug.

“Are you pregnant, too?” Nadia said aloud.

Molly broke into tears again, this time hugging Nadia, while Arthur went over and shook Charles hand, quite briskly.

“No,” Fleur said, “We are not pregnant ... yet, but we are trying, quite often, as a matter of fact.”

Everyone erupted to the good news, and the ‘non-pregnant’ news of Bill and Fleur was explained. Gabby was happy that she was getting a cousin in five months.

“We do need to tell my parents,” Nadia said. “Nobody knew until now!”

“So, when is the wedding?” Gabby asked them.

This question propagated multiple looks between everybody in the room.

Charles rumbled about in his pant pocket, dropped to a single knee, turning the silence into many people all taking a breath at the same time, and said, “Nadia Elena Ioana Alexandra Petescu, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?”

As he said the word ‘Honor’, he pulled out a box from ‘Carbon Dating,’ opened it to a bright and shimmering combination of silver and gold.

The silence only lasted fifteen seconds, but Nadia was all smiles as she said, “Of course I will, Charlie!”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.